Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why are there seemingly no straight men at the pro-Palestine Encampments?

The demographics of the pro-Palestine college potests seem to be: 65% women, 20% non-binary, 10% gay men, 5% straight men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 5:09 AM

Something tells me you won't see that black guy in the photo protesting the famine currently going on in Sudan caused by the two warring sides, even though black kiddies are dying by the thousands as I type. We live in the craziest timeline.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 4:47 AM

Nonbinary is not a thing, please go home now.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 4:52 AM

It's 90% minorities, which makes this even all the more repugnant: blacks, Jews, the loony queers, about 10% whites, and then there are all the batshit Arabs, many who I'm sure can face deportation for this shit. I can't believe all these girls, non-Muslim, walking around with their heads covered in solidary with Muslims. You can't make this shit up. These are the same ones who protest Trump over abortion bans. They think Muslims are in their corner?? We're seeing histrionic personality disorder and narcissism on full display. Hamas would kill each and every one of these morons. They keep interviewing these people and the ones with the girl names are dudes, and the ones with the boy names are girls. It's a freak show.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 4:54 AM

there were plenty of straight looking men at city college protests. of color natch

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 4:55 AM

Are you retarded OP? These protests are filled with straight, swarthy and sexy middle eastern / MENA adjacent men.

The blue-haired and non-binary Womyn Studies major types are just one subset of these protestors. Unsurprisingly, the media (and especially right wing trash) are focusing on that one.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 5:06 AM

R1, to what extent has the US government played a role in that famine?

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 5:08 AM

R3 easily generalizes all Muslims but will scream anti-Semitism the second someone says something negative about Israel.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 5:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!