Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s be modern-day Dataloungers living through prior social movements / protests 🪧

Here, I’ll start with the Jim Crow Era

“Who the hell do these damn n—r lovers think they are, sitting in someone else’s PRIVATE PROPERTY and DEMANDING that THEY be accommodated?! Fucking entitlement! This is NOT how progress is made. Have they learned nothing? Also, I hope the cops shoot them all.”

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2024 7:20 AM

-3/10

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 4:23 AM

Probably not the best way to start a thread. Pretty obvious you just wanted an excuse to use or imply the N-word.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 4:26 AM

These damn dirty hippies need to stop protesting the war!

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 4:28 AM

Mon Dieu, Rèsistance! If you’re using furniture for those barricades, at LEAST have the decency to start with a cute rug!

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 4:34 AM

R2 -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 4:34 AM

Where's the oppression that today's pro-Hamas protesters are facing?

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 4:38 AM

R6, don’t ruin this thread with your Zionist strawmen. Play along or be gone. We don’t like you.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 4:39 AM

Oh Dear, Norma Rae. Apparently >someone< forgot her Right Guard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 4:40 AM

You must be talking about the straight DLers.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 4:57 AM

We don’t like [italic]you[/italic] OP. Be gone with your pro-Hamas bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2024 5:23 AM

Those silly youths should be happy to work in that big shiny factory! Now bring me my caftan, servant!

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2024 5:37 AM

I lived in a suburb of Chicago and remember when the KKK got ran out of my largely Latino and Catholic suburb. This was 20 years ago. It was like MGT visiting the Guggenheim.

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2024 5:39 AM

MTG* different order of letters, same cunt

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2024 5:40 AM

We LOVE Illinois Nazis!!

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2024 7:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!