Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A beloved Alabama principal may have lost her job because she's a lesbian

Fuck Alabama

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2024 1:08 PM

Holy shit. That is the palest individual I have ever seen. Is she well?

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 3:50 AM

“Dear Abby, why won’t she talk to me?”

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 3:52 AM

R2 LOL. I feel sorry for her but why stay in 1 of the top 5 hate states in the nation?

She really thought something like this would never happen to her there?

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2024 6:30 AM

She is a threat to our children- especially our girls. She could turn them into softball players or even worse, she could turn them into Cynthia Nixon, just like that!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2024 6:41 AM

Are we sure she was fired for being a lesbian, not because her smile gives the kids nightmares?

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2024 6:48 AM

The school board and superintendent as shitty as they could possibly be legally can’t confirm or deny the story either way. The two people who claim they know the story and have her permission to share it on social media and supposedly went to high school with her but the press can’t confirm anything they said. I don’t know I would think she would want to discuss it on or off the record with an outfit that has some credibility journalism wise like Al.com

by Anonymousreply 6May 3, 2024 6:55 AM

Wait a minute are we sure Lauren isn't Larry? That's a strong face.

by Anonymousreply 7May 3, 2024 7:03 AM

I have a feeling that her girlfriend is brainy, has thick eyeglasses, and always calls her “Sir.”

by Anonymousreply 8May 3, 2024 9:43 AM

Is any female PE teacher in Alabama safe now?

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2024 9:51 AM

She can join the the exodus out of Red states of people that include, but is not limited to: the educated, women of child bearing years, OBGYN doctors, physicians who were threatened during the pandemic, and families of the above.

Soon, women of rapin' and child&bearing age and doctors won't be allowed to relocate without governmental permission, you know: "states rights" mean more than an individual's.

Unless you're a gun.

by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2024 10:24 AM

This will be happening in red states. No gays, no atheists, no Muslims, etc. Regardless of the law, SCOTUS will allow this in states. Expect to find numerous red states next year to "unrecognize" marriage equality. Again, this will give SCOTUS the means to send marriage back to the states.

by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2024 1:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!