Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind Item!- B+ List Married Nepo Actor’s secret boyfriend threatened to go public about the affair

“ The boyfriend of this married B+ list actor/offspring has threatened to go public with their affair. The next thing you know, the boyfriend was evicted from his apartment for partying and every application to find a new place has been rejected.”

Who do we think the B+ list nepo baby is?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2024 1:34 PM

It has been established CADN and Enty make up shit. It's no one.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 2:01 AM

Is Enty trying to get back in DL’s good graces by bringing his made up stories over here? Secret boyfriend…that’ll get them back!

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 2:23 AM

Oliver Hudson

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 2:37 AM

Boring, anonymous gossip is worse than no gossip.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 2:40 AM

Lmao loser r1. You use the site more than the Blind Items account. Please spare us the bullshit with your hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 2:45 AM

I think Enty tells the truth. Recently Hailey bald winner made ppl aware on Instagram that blind items are 99% false. I think it's more than 80% are true but now celebs get scared because blind items 1. predicted Kevin Spacey and Ricky Martin to be gays 2. knew about the Diddy stuff years before and 3. called out closeted marvel stars. So there is truth to them. I think there are some celebs here on this forum who want to discredit Enty like the first replies. I won't fall for that you nasty ass casting couch c-listers.

Regarding the blind item, I think it is the Schwarzenegger twink.

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 2:52 AM

[quote] Hailey bald winner

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 2:57 AM

R6, Patrick S. is not married.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 3:16 AM

[quote] Patrick S. is not married.

Maybe it’s the bastard fug with the fat, Mexican maid.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 3:20 AM

after winning the Oscar is RDJ considered B+?

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2024 3:37 AM

R6 he's not B+

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2024 3:54 AM

r5 uhhh...guess you did not read the article on Enty and CADN. Also, you don't know me so save your opinions for your dead mom.

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2024 1:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!