Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Radical leftists/homeless vagrants overtake Portland State University library

"“We’ll stop occupying this building when Israel stops occupying Palestine,” reads one of many messages scrawled on the walls in red paint."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 2:25 AM

Archived readable version

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 1:55 AM

I am a fervent supporter of the right to protest and even when college students are annoying, still support them. It’s what they do at that age, etc. I protested apartheid in the 80s and my participation felt meaningful at the time (and still does).

But I really lose patience with property destruction and vandalism because that hurts the low-wage campus facilities staffers who have to clean up the fucking mess left behind.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 2:19 AM

OP probably supported the Jan. 6 riots

Fuck off, Republicans

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 2:24 AM

The identity politics psyop was so successful. The American so-called left can't get agitated about brutally stagnant wages, complete lack of modern infrastructure or social services, healthcare, access to education, but they can come out like the French for one side of an ancient feud. That side by the way would gleefully execute and subjugate 90% of these people. CIA victory by a landslide.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 2:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!