Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ted Cruz Doesn't Want You to Get an Easy Flight Refund

Ted Cruz, constantly doing the most to prove he's the fecal splatter on the inside rim of the seat of a public toilet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 3:44 AM

I don't understand what is going to happen vs current state. The only time I had a flight cancelled, Southwest refunded me the price in full, per my request.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 2:01 AM

Several major airlines are HQed in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 2:21 AM

how come his wife ain't poisoned him yet

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 2:22 AM

Every time I look at him, my mind is hard pressed to pick out which hideous feature of his is the worst. Is it us blobfish mouth? The bulbous nose? The peepaw ears? The fupa? His lizard eyes?

Everything is all so horrible, all at once. I can't choose which is the most disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 3:12 AM

*Is it the blobfish mouth

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 3:13 AM

That is a dicknose if ever there was one.

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 3:14 AM

I beg you all to send a few dollars to Colin Allred. He’s the real deal and we think he has a chance against Cruz!!

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 3:21 AM

When he opens his mouth my skin crawls. He has a practiced, televangelist way of speaking that is so cheesy and fake.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 3:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!