Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Throwback Blind Item!- Cheryl Tiegs was a coke addicted whore

“ Back in the day, this wealthy executive (#1) used to scout for "talent." It is not unlike what this former medical professional did when he spotted this very young model (#2) who would later be an Oscar winner that all of you know. He tried to recoup the money he gave her after she became famous and even went to court about it. Someone should ask her about it on her next press tour.

Anyway, #2 found someone who would later become a permanent A list model. (#3). He pumped tons of money into her career and to get her spotted. Mostly, though he was doing it for the sex. #3 hated being a model though and just wanted to be a trad wife. For several years, she begged #1 to marry her. He finally broke down and did so and our model settled into becoming a housewife. She gained 40 pounds but then decided she didn't like being that overweight. To lose the weight she developed an eating disorder and was soon back to her modeling weight. She decided that if she was going to be that thin, she might as well go back to modeling and soon was the highest paid model in the world. She also decided there were plenty of other fish in the sea, including an A list pro athlete (#4) which she kept very quiet and then the new love of her life who was A list (#5) in her industry and that affair was noisy to the point she had to split with #1.

When our Housewife started cheating on her husband, he couldn't handle it. He started doing drugs heavily and was spending a fortune on cocaine. His habit was so extensive that he even got caught smuggling it while traveling overseas and was thrown in jail for a couple of months. Our Housewife felt awful because she felt she was responsible and flew to him where he was imprisoned and when he was released, flew back to the US with him. She only stayed with him a week or two before she was back with the A lister in her industry who she couldn't stop seeing.

Our Housewife ended up getting a huge modeling contract. Her husband decided to start a new chapter in his life and bought his way into movie directing by throwing money at people who wanted to get movies made. He ended up directing a handful of movies, most of which I am guessing you have seen. Our Housewife was openly flaunting her boyfriend now, so her husband started dating his own succession of new women including a model who was on the cover of Vogue four times. The press could not stop talking about our married couple and the husband finally filed for divorce. Unlike our Housewife, it was the only time he ever married.

Shortly after our Housewife divorced, she rushed to the altar to marry the A lister in his field. By this time our Housewife was a coke fiend and it shouldn't be a shocker that her husband was too or that all their friends were or that there was free coke for all at their wedding reception. For the next year, he was off doing his A list thing while our Housewife continued to work, but also continued to do a lot of coke. It was judged that she probably did more coke than anyone else in the world at the time because she was getting it for free whenever she would sleep with someone and she could afford to pay for it too. There was no one she wouldn't sleep with if coke was involved. This of course made her husband less than thrilled and he decided to end things with his wife after barely a year of marriage. He publicly discussed her affairs and her coke use and she retaliated by burning all of his clothes. So, she decided to move on and ended up hooking up and then living with a new guy while she was still married. That is for part four though.“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 2, 2024 4:47 AM

I lost brain cells reading that.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 1:15 AM

I read an interview back in the late 70s or early 80s and she said she got up to 170 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 1:21 AM

How can one possibly narrow down the population of former models who were coke addicts?

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 1:21 AM

This requires a yarn board to even begin to comprehend.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 1:24 AM

That's okay r1, the admitted fraud John Nelson probably lost brain cells writing it.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 1:26 AM

It was actually very easy to comprehend

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 1:37 AM

I remember reading an article about her in which she said she cried because she had eaten only one apple all day.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 1:40 AM

[quote] I remember reading an article about her in which she said she cried because she had eaten only one apple all day.

Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 1:42 AM

Cheryl Tiegs is almost 80. She’s best known for an ugly line of clothes at Sears more than 40 years ago.

How is this hot gossip?

Grade: D-

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 1:48 AM

r9 I can tell you're on the younger side. Cheryl Tiegs is not BEST KNOWN for an ugly line of clothes - she was a hot piece of ass in her day and adorned many young men's walls.

Her ugly line of clothes came YEARS after her modeling days.

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2024 1:52 AM

She was was married to Peter Beard. Of course she was addicted to cocaine. That blind was unreadable.

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2024 1:56 AM

R10 = Gavin McLeod, jerking off into a sock.

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2024 1:56 AM

Cheryl Tiegs has been married four times, none were married to an Oscar winner. One dated Ali McGraw who was a nominee but not a winner.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2024 2:28 AM

Is anyone asking for part four? I’m not.

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2024 3:52 AM

R10: "Her ugly line of clothes came YEARS after her modeling days."

She was on the cover of TIME as "The All-American Model" on March 6, 1978. Her line at Sears was launched in 1980, at the very peak of her fame, not YEARS later.

Anyway, while I was googling to check these dates, I discovered she was in THE BROWN BUNNY??? How the hell did that come about, I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2024 3:55 AM

Loved the jingle. The clothes were garbage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2024 3:58 AM

Hey r15 - she began modeling in 1964 at 17.

So there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2024 4:07 AM

So glad we turned down this coke whore.

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2024 4:07 AM

R10 / R17, you said, "Her ugly line of clothes came YEARS after her modeling days." That is incorrect, regardless of what year she started modeling.

by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2024 4:22 AM

r15 - I may have missed that she was still modeling when she started her clothing line, but my intent was that she isn't really MOST REMEMBERED for her ugly line of clothing. That was my point.

She began modeling in the 60s. That she got a cover at 78 and her clothing line in 80 still doesn't make her "best known" for her ugly line of clothing.

And I'll bet I was right - you are on the younger side. She was spank material long before she had her ugly line of clothing.

And that's all i'm going to say about this.

by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2024 4:25 AM

We're still taking this even a tiny bit seriously after the CDAN story?

by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2024 4:27 AM

[quote] Cheryl Tiegs was a coke addicted whore

Tracy Turnblad is a human roach nest!

by Anonymousreply 22May 2, 2024 4:28 AM

[quote] And I'll bet I was right

R20 = yelling at clouds.

by Anonymousreply 23May 2, 2024 4:30 AM

^^

by Anonymousreply 24May 2, 2024 4:30 AM

R20: "You didn't win."

It's not about "winning". Jesus, facts are facts and dates are dates. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 25May 2, 2024 4:40 AM

^^

by Anonymousreply 26May 2, 2024 4:42 AM

R26 watching ME TV while wondering why his family stopped taking his calls.

by Anonymousreply 27May 2, 2024 4:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!