Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amanda Lepore

Born Armand Lepore on December 5, 1967, in Cedar Grove, New Jersey, Amanda surgically removed her past to emerge as a sparkling luminary whose influence spans the realms of nightlife, fashion, art, and LGBTQ+ rights activism. With her magnetic allure, unforgettable style, and rock-hard, bolt-on titties, she has become a revered figure in the cultural landscape. From her beginnings as a nightlife fixture in New York's legendary club scene to gracing the pages of high-fashion magazines, Amanda has effortlessly escaped boundaries, restaurant checks, and good taste.

As a model, singer, author, humanitarian, civil rights crusader, and muse, she has captivated audiences worldwide, showcasing her myriad talents with wit, insouciance and a peculiar musty odor. Her advocacy for queer rights and unapologetic celebration of individuality have earned her widespread acclaim and admiration.

Currently based in her beloved New York City, Amanda Lepore continues to jet set to the world's glittering fashion and nightlife watering holes, to inspire and empower with her timeless elegance, indomitable spirit, and unwavering commitment to whatever.

She IS A.I. Amanda Lepore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2024 11:26 PM

why is they important?

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2024 10:55 PM

She hit on me once, then remembered me when I went back to NYC and saw her in Boys Room. Boy George walked in behind me. She called me Tex because I’m from Texas.

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2024 10:59 PM

1967? LOL! 1957, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2024 11:00 PM

I bet her breath could singe the whiskers off a cat. It seems be a thing with the club trannies.

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2024 11:02 PM

I was just thinking about her this morning. I can’t imagine what caused her to pop into my head.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2024 11:03 PM

how does she make her money? did she have a real job?

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2024 11:07 PM

she looks like she has a terminal yeast infection.

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2024 11:09 PM

She's no Amanda Bynes.

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2024 11:22 PM

Angelyne walked so Amanda could run.

by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2024 11:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!