Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ryan Reynolds, Dwayne Johnson reportedly had ‘huge fight’ on the set of ‘Red Notice’

An alleged confrontation between Ryan Reynolds and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is being detailed in new reports that surfaced Tuesday.

While filming the 2021 Netflix film “Red Notice,” the actors reportedly had a “huge fight” over Johnson’s repeated tardiness to set, according to sources who spoke with The Wrap.

With the chatter spreading on Tuesday, a representative for Amazon MGM Studios released a statement vouching for Johnson and his production company, Seven Bucks, which produced both “Red Notice” and the upcoming film “Red One.”

The statement followed allegations from production sources close to the situation, who told The Wrap that Johnson arrived as much as eight hours late to set some days, and the crew was occasionally forced to shoot around him.

While the studios have continued to sing Johnson’s praises, there have been additional rumblings of him being late to events as well as for production on “Red One.” Odd reports have also circulated of him peeing in water bottles and making assistants dispose of them instead of going to the restroom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 1, 2024 10:53 PM

Then they both went to the Rock's trailer and banged I mean worked it all out.

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2024 8:22 PM

Cat fight!

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2024 8:23 PM

Team Reynolds!

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2024 8:25 PM

I guess it was because the rock didn't want Reynolds to drink his piss.

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2024 8:28 PM

Didn't Johnson have a reputation for professionalism? Maybe I'm confusing hum with someone else. Yeah, team Reynolds.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2024 8:29 PM

Team I don't give a fuck about this.

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2024 8:34 PM

So they made a shitty movie and at least one of them was shitty to the crew and production staff and other actors during... sounds like Hollywood to me.

Dwayne's nice guy facade seems to be a little tarnished these days. Team Reynolds.

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2024 8:37 PM

R5 In the last paragraph from the black background-white text on the very right it says "the Rock prostitutes himself for roles". Source: an alleged black 80s b-list actor. This is allegedly his reputation in Hollywood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2024 8:39 PM

Who had the RED ONE?

Who had the BLUE ONE?

by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2024 8:47 PM

Team Reynolds, Johnson is an asshole and MAGA, or MAGA adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2024 8:49 PM

I heard the Rock is a huge DIVA. He bumped heads with Vin Diesel in one of the Fast & Furious films. I've never heard of reports of Ryan Reynolds being challenging to work with on a movie set. He has a very good reputation. The Rock has too many stories to name of him being an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2024 8:53 PM

Johnson=roid rage

by Anonymousreply 12May 1, 2024 8:55 PM

Showing up 8 hours late on set? Is he on drugs?

by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2024 8:59 PM

Three hour workouts. Don’t know where the other five hours go. Naps?

by Anonymousreply 14May 1, 2024 9:00 PM

Glad to hear it,two “has beens” pieces of shit fighting over lost youth.

by Anonymousreply 15May 1, 2024 9:05 PM

"Showing up 8 hours late on set? Is he on drugs?"

No, he just thinks he's a diva, like Madonna, showing up 6 hours late for an 8PM show.

by Anonymousreply 16May 1, 2024 9:09 PM

I realized I was confusing Johnson with Vin Diesel when I read r11.

by Anonymousreply 17May 1, 2024 9:11 PM

[quote] Team Reynolds!

Reynolds team.

by Anonymousreply 18May 1, 2024 10:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!