Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stay at home husbands?

Do we have any here on DL? Curious to see if any men are doing this with a partner or husband, with or without kids, and if they like it.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2024 8:24 PM

Stay at home and also earn 80% of our HHI. Exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2024 7:20 PM

R1 that does sound tiring. What does your spouse do?

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2024 7:22 PM

Artist with a studio. And give excellent blowjobs. So it’s a net positive.

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2024 7:43 PM

I tried it and it got real boring after a year. Of course we don't have kids so I image it wouldn't have been as boring with soccer practice, ballet, yada yada yada.

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2024 7:53 PM

I retired this year and stay at home. I have big plans for my vegetable patch, plus flower beds. I've been working up to this.. And the animals - two dogs, two cats, all come to me any time I sit. I feel like St. FRANCIS of ASSISI. Of course they get excited when the husband comes home, in his suit and tie. He's older than me by about 7 weeks. His work is politics and he will retire in about 3 months.

I sometimes worry about both of us being a bit aimless after retirement, he could easily go back though and it wouldn't bother me. Sometimes I want him all to myself but not all the time. He has said the same of me.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2024 8:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!