Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It's May Day !!

It's May! It's May! That Lusty Month so Gay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 1, 2024 10:58 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2024 3:31 PM

OP's gif is of the official RNC picnic, celebrating the Russians, all the while hoping that the Maypole dance to celebrate Russia will be mandated at every school next year after they take over the government.

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2024 4:54 PM

It's Labor Day here in Norway. I was in town and listened to the speeches, of course.

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2024 5:11 PM

It’s the day when Europeans stop pretending to work and instead protest about how terrible work is.

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2024 5:15 PM

"I'm as gay as a Maypole."

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2024 5:19 PM

^^^Great Britain

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2024 5:20 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2024 5:40 PM

Big holiday back in the U.S.S.R. -- I wonder if it still is?

One of these days I'm going to start telling these idiot Trumpers that red had traditionally been the color of the Communist Party and watch them shit themselves.

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2024 5:47 PM

THIS is May Day, you churls!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2024 5:48 PM

May Day is Lei Day in Hawaii!

by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2024 8:15 PM

I've been to Moscow--it's very gay--

Well anyway, on the First of May!

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2024 8:19 PM

mayday, mayday.....a trailer packed with people celebrating May Day overturned in southern Germany on Wednesday, leaving 30 injured, 10 of them seriously

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 1, 2024 8:26 PM

O dios mios, that means Cinco de Mayo will be on a Sunday. Duck 'n cover!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2024 8:29 PM

^ When is Cinco de Mayo? Who's buried in Grant's Tomb? Does anyone know when The 4th of July is?

by Anonymousreply 14May 1, 2024 9:44 PM

Hooray, hooray! It’s the first of May! Outdoor fucking begins today!

by Anonymousreply 15May 1, 2024 10:37 PM

Grayson Hall said [italic]that[/italic]?

by Anonymousreply 16May 1, 2024 10:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!