Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Society and the LGBT

I can't get it into my head why most people are against LGBT. In everyday life people express their disgust for them, but when they get sick and get help, it's not like they ask who gave it to them or if it was a member of the community that people refused help. Or when we need a complex professional surgery and we don't care what orientation surgeon does it. What do you think about that?

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2024 1:40 PM

huh?

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2024 10:29 AM

Do you live in Iran, OP?

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2024 10:31 AM

“Most people”

In my state marriage equality passed and it was not close. Surprising since LGBT+++ are 7.2% of the national population.

You can do the math as far as who passed marriage equality in my state and every other state.

Monkeypox, syphilis of the brain, bareback gays orgies with dozens as advertised on DL, these are not as popular as gay marriage with the majority ,

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2024 10:59 AM

I don't agree "most people" are homophobic. Not in the west at least.

It's right to say a majority aren't pro LGBT, but they're not anti either, they're mostly indifferent.

Yes there will always be people who are against any kind of same sex relationship either due to religion or because they're repressed themselves. But you can't worry about what others think.

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2024 11:16 AM

I'm too tired to explain exactly why OP, but it's basically because we live in the patriarchy.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2024 1:30 PM

No one likes trannies.

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2024 1:37 PM

^^^^^

Wrong, I'm ok with trannies, I strongly dislike Log Cabin morons and the pathetic conflicted manly dykes that lurk on this GAY website.

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2024 1:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!