Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is this a man or a woman?

I can't tell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 1, 2024 11:34 PM

I think a woman, but I'm not sure. ))

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2024 10:16 AM

It's Pat!

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2024 10:35 AM

Methy Pat!

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2024 10:48 AM

Stop molesting me!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2024 10:53 AM

I think it’s a woman. Why is the guy filming such an asshole? It would be weird to see that hand poking through your fence and I’m not sure what specific task she was trying to accomplish, but it seems pretty clear she was just trying to clean up the yard. She might be crazy, but she wasn’t escalating the situation. Also, the beginning of the clip seemed like it might have been slowed down to make it seem creepier.

One thought I had was that she was trying to remove any dead leaves she had earlier inadvertently pushed through the fence opening. I used to have a neighbor who was crazy and I had to contort myself when using the leaf blower (which I know how to use) because god forbid a single leaf should inadvertently get blown into her lawn. And I certainly couldn’t go on to her lawn to clean it up. A quandary. But when her lawn service came, all bets were off and they always piled her leaves up on my curb. She was a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2024 10:55 AM

Oh, a hand! Tina! bring me the axe!

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2024 11:09 AM

An old dyke. Why is the guy filming her and posting it online without her permission?

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2024 11:13 AM

Why is it reaching over his side of the fence without his permission?

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2024 11:22 AM

The comments at YouTube suggest that maybe she hid drugs in his side of the fence. Seems possible. I originally interpreted it as a woman doing yard work who, not expecting to be seen or harassed, didn’t bother to put her teeth in. But I guess you wouldn’t have one remaining tooth?

by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2024 11:51 AM

Male skin, male flat chest, male hair cut.

It's either a guy, or one of DL's dykes suffering from a gender conflict.

by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2024 1:22 PM

it seems to be wearing a thong when it bends down.

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2024 2:34 PM

Of course it’s a woman. Stop playing dumb.

by Anonymousreply 12May 1, 2024 2:34 PM

It’s rhubarb lady’s dykier cousin!

by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2024 2:35 PM

Woman

by Anonymousreply 14May 1, 2024 8:34 PM

It puts the lotion in or it gets the hose again

by Anonymousreply 15May 1, 2024 10:22 PM

What’s taters, precious?

by Anonymousreply 16May 1, 2024 10:27 PM

Why does he care if she’s reaching into his messy gross yard? Fix the fence, dude

by Anonymousreply 17May 1, 2024 10:28 PM

Chop its hand off!

by Anonymousreply 18May 1, 2024 11:20 PM

"What's taters, precious?" still makes me laugh so hard that I pee a little.

by Anonymousreply 19May 1, 2024 11:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!