Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anti-Israel protesters put on an IDF mass execution skit

These people are so fucked in the head. Histrionic personality disorder on full display.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2024 10:02 AM

13,000 dead children and counting.

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2024 5:58 AM

You can thank Hamas for that, r1.

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2024 6:00 AM

Oh no, r2. You must be confused. I'm talking about dead kids in Gaza. Hamas didn't blow them to bits with their non-existent fighter jets. That was someone else. I'll let you figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2024 6:04 AM

Histrionic virtue signaling protestors like them are not new. Here's a bunch of naked virtue signaling land whales in Rochester, NY protesting the death of Daniel Prude from several years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2024 6:18 AM

Andy Ngo?

Seriously, OP???

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2024 6:20 AM

R1 copies & pastes the same fucking comment in every protest thread. Why don't you ask Hamas about its doctrine? It states it will not rest until every Jew is wiped off the face of the earth.

Hamas, a TERRORIST organization was voted in by these morons and now they're paying the price. All of those dead kids can thank their idiot parents for their demise.

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2024 6:28 AM

[quote]Histrionic virtue signaling protestors like them are not new. Here's a bunch of naked virtue signaling land whales in Rochester, NY protesting the death of Daniel Prude from several years ago.

R4 True, however they arent all landwhales, and arent all naked, some are of perfectly reasonable dimensions. Unfortunately it is the largest that also seem to be naked. But they are all histrionic virtue signallers as you say - and stupid as shit

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2024 6:32 AM

Why is the angry fattie throwing blue fairy dust on AWGs in their jockeys?

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2024 6:36 AM

I'd wager they went threw a drive at McDonald's on the way home. Shit, I didn't have time to shop, too busy saving Gaza. Personal note Don't forget to write a gratitude entry in the journal tonight when I come home from drinks. We did well today, must make a new list since I can cross this off.

by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2024 7:17 AM

Seems like everyone is afraid to post on social about this, so I'm grateful to see that I'm not the only person who cannot believe that there are Nazis in our colleges who are DEFENDING terrorism and terrorists. These kids have zero clue about what they are protesting and the anti semitism on display has been sickening.

by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2024 8:04 AM

As an aside, it’s funny how the only place you see people wearing face masks now is at demonstrations or outside courthouses. These were probably the very people who got a bee up their ass about having to wear face masks in the pandemic. Now they seem to find them pretty handy when they want to conceal themselves.

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2024 8:42 AM

[quote]Seems like everyone is afraid to post on social about this, so I'm grateful to see that I'm not the only person who cannot believe that there are Nazis in our colleges who are DEFENDING terrorism and terrorists. These kids have zero clue about what they are protesting and the anti semitism on display has been sickening.

And it's coming from the left this time.

by Anonymousreply 12May 1, 2024 9:07 AM

I think we all need to sit down, have a piece of cheesecake and contemplate the sobering truths of “The Golden Girls” episode concerning Barbara Thorndyke.

by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2024 10:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!