Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jewish UCLA student beat unconscious by Hamas supporters

A young Jewish woman was beaten unconscious by pro-Hamas students at the UCLA campus in California today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 1, 2024 9:55 AM

Of course

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2024 12:51 AM

I don't understand why UCLA is putting up with this. Can Gavin Newsom do something?

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2024 12:55 AM

West Coast Antifa has always played rough, and gotten away with it

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2024 12:56 AM

An "America's Funniest Home Videos" caliber conk on the noggin.

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2024 12:57 AM

[quote]Students took down the American flag and hoisted the Palestinian flag in its place in front University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 3 hours ago

[quote]These protesters hate America

[quote]It’s the same crowd that rioted in Seattle in 1999, Berkeley in 2017 & during the summer of 2020

This just screams unbiased reporting.

[quote]Georgian riot police moves in on the anti-Russia protesters in front of parliament

[quote]The protesters use green lasers in large numbers to blind drivers of police vehicles

[quote]The same tactic was used in Egypt in 2011, Ukraine 2014 & Hong Kong in 2019

This seems positively "bot" like.

This is why X/Twitter needs to just go down the tubes. People take it as face value, when it can be (and is) manipulated more than any other social media platform.

The OP's post could totally be true, but Twitter is so full of misinformation, I wouldn't believe it if they said water was wet.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2024 1:00 AM

I didn’t see any evidence of an attack. With that many people, and that much emotion, lots of cameras are recording and there will be more footage if this story is actually true.

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2024 1:00 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2024 1:03 AM

HUNDREDS of NYPD riot cops surround pro-Palestine encampment as university issues 'shelter in place' and protesters link arms screaming 'we will not be moved'

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2024 1:09 AM

Nice try, OP.

by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2024 1:15 AM

Holy fuck, r7, you counter with Mint Press News?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2024 1:21 AM

OP is also:

[quote]The schizophrenic Yassss Kweens think that everyone who doesn’t want to TranzToddlers and have PedoScat Pride parades are extremist Right wing Russian trolls. They’re trying to maintain their little fragile echo chambers.

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2024 1:26 AM

These protesters hate America

Metoo metoo! I hate the Jews and Muslims and especially the fucking Christians, the Jews started it all, but at least they kept their mouths shut and heads down, then the other two show up and the world has never been the same.

by Anonymousreply 12May 1, 2024 1:26 AM

The entire UC system follows the same policy: no outside police presence invited or allowed on campus absent extraordinary risk of immediate harm. In the meantime encampments are not disturbed. Some irony that, to this point, BERKELEY of all places has had peace and order outside of Sproul Hall, with both campers and counter-protesters…it is also the beginning of final exams, FWIW.

by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2024 1:32 AM

I have OP blocked, and I only block racists and trolls.

by Anonymousreply 14May 1, 2024 1:33 AM

If anyone's interested, this was posted to Twitter two days ago. It's the young woman who was carried away at OP being treated by EMTs nearby. Thankfully, she's conscious, sitting up, communicating with the EMTs. She was definitely struck in the head with something, but the immediate comments indicate the perpetrator was a single, masked man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 1, 2024 3:01 AM

Thank you R15. I have just checked and there is nothing online to back up OP's claim and I see from others that OP is one of the trans-hater trolls who come to DL to sow division, hatred and anger.

by Anonymousreply 16May 1, 2024 4:48 AM

Re my post at R13….Ucla declared an emergency due to blockades and fights with counter-protestors. LAPD was brought in to clear it out.

by Anonymousreply 17May 1, 2024 9:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!