Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lauren Boebert Tells CNN ‘It Makes No Difference to Me’ Whether Mike Johnson or Hakeem Jeffries Is Speaker

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) expressed shocking indifference about who wields the gavel in the House of Representatives.

The fate of Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) could soon be put to a vote after Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) filed a motion to vacate the chair and is now threatening to force that vote. Greene is displeased with Johnson’s handling of the House in recent weeks, as he has shepherded through several short-term funding deals and foreign aid packages with Democratic support. Democratic leadership has said they would back Johnson in any attempt to remove him as speaker.

CNN’s Manu Raju spoke with lawmakers on Capitol Hill on Tuesday to get a sense of where matters stand. That included Boebert, who said it does not matter to her whether Johnson is speaker or if Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) were to ascend to the post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 1, 2024 3:55 PM

Guess she doesn't want to fuck either one in public. What a slut.

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2024 12:15 AM

At least she’s honest. She can raise money either way!

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2024 12:27 AM

I'm surprised she didn't flash her blown out cooter at CNN in fury.

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2024 12:28 AM

Is she purposely trying to lose her election?

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2024 12:33 AM

What a nuanced and educated response! I expect nothing more from a married grandmother of age 36 who performs lewd acts in public on men who are not her husband. Magats can't take a hint or a hike, they know they are unwanted and just dig their heels in. Resign ho.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2024 1:00 AM

Of course she doesn't care, because she knows she will soon be dancing for tips at the local topless bar.

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2024 2:01 AM

Great. I think I'd rather have Jeffries than Johnson if you don't have a preference, Lauren.

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2024 8:19 AM

We don’t want her.

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2024 8:22 AM

No love lost between these little bitches 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2024 8:45 AM

She’s trying to tempt that cute Indian journalist with her neon rack

by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2024 8:45 AM

I hope the district in which she's running takes out a restraining order against her, next.

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2024 10:29 AM

She looks as if she smells of her own saliva.

by Anonymousreply 12May 1, 2024 11:29 AM

i would love to fuck lauren boebert

by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2024 12:01 PM

Am I the only one who keeps reading her name as Lorena Bobbit?

by Anonymousreply 14May 1, 2024 12:05 PM

You should walk up to her and pull your pecker out, R13. I hear it's how her ex-husband likes to introduce himself, so it would be a familiar move to her. You'd probably score!

by Anonymousreply 15May 1, 2024 12:06 PM

If she’s on her way out (please god) I want to see her and Marge in a hair-pulling cat fight on the House floor before she’s gone.

by Anonymousreply 16May 1, 2024 12:07 PM

She’ll blow whoever wins.

by Anonymousreply 17May 1, 2024 1:02 PM

[quote] i would love to fuck lauren boebert

Given a choice I would prefer to fuck her over.

by Anonymousreply 18May 1, 2024 3:49 PM

I’ve lived long enough to hear an elected official tell the truth. Never thought that would happen.

by Anonymousreply 19May 1, 2024 3:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!