Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

For gays who’ve had vaginal sex… what feels better? Vagina or anal sex with men?

I’ve never had vaginal sex, only anal sex which feels great obvs.

But I’m really curious if pussy feels better than anal with a man? I’ve never had it so I wouldn’t know…. I’m terribly curious.

by Anonymousreply 63May 1, 2024 3:35 PM

F&F.

by Anonymousreply 1April 30, 2024 3:43 AM

Dr. Kinsey, I presume?

by Anonymousreply 2April 30, 2024 3:50 AM

Vaginas are wetter and there is more consistent pressure on the whole length of your penis.

A guy is much tighter but only near the anus. It's definitely a muscle which the guy can squeeze for even more tightness. It's pretty easy to feel the prostate with your dick, but I'm also much more experienced with guys.

Of course there are loose guys who lack muscle tone to contract down there. Then it's just loose all the way through. I assume there are also loose vaginas but idk

I definitely prefer fucking guys making a dude cum makes me cum everytime.

by Anonymousreply 3April 30, 2024 3:55 AM

I’m a gold star gay. I never even traveled down the birth canal (shudder) - my mother had a cesarean.

by Anonymousreply 4April 30, 2024 4:11 AM

R4, you're like me. I'm a platinum-star gay. If I would've had to go down the birth canal I would've covered my eyes and pinched my nose shut.

by Anonymousreply 5April 30, 2024 4:33 AM

Ew.

by Anonymousreply 6April 30, 2024 4:39 AM

On the other hand you dont need to scrub down after vaginal sex because the wet spot isnt a biohazard (unless you are with a Kardashian).

by Anonymousreply 7April 30, 2024 4:42 AM

Straight men love fucking women in the ass. That should tell you something. Vaginas only stay tight for so long.

by Anonymousreply 8April 30, 2024 5:59 AM

OP- I can give you a comparison anytime you want to find out……best of both worlds right here, baby!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 9April 30, 2024 6:12 AM

[quote]Vaginas only stay tight for so long.

r8 This is inaccurate. Stick to the genitalia you know.

by Anonymousreply 10April 30, 2024 1:46 PM

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 11April 30, 2024 2:31 PM

At first blush, pussy is the clear winner. A woman's vagina is evolved to be a satisfying match to a man's penis and the pleasure is amazing. However, a well trained buttslut can grip a dick like a handshake and my boyfriend has given me some of the most intense orgasms of my life with his ass. They are both wonderful, and part of the magic of sexual variety, which is one of the few rewards for being bi.

by Anonymousreply 12April 30, 2024 7:58 PM

Is this a stealth tranny thread?

by Anonymousreply 13April 30, 2024 8:00 PM

r5 me too! Platinum Stahr!

by Anonymousreply 14April 30, 2024 8:43 PM

I tried it in high school, hated it, confirmed my suspicions that I was most definitely super gay. It smelled like tilapia that had gone slightly off, tasted briny and oceanic, and felt like entering a sweaty, hot taco. To make it worse, she bled all over me. I haven’t gone near the Hatchet Wound since.

by Anonymousreply 15April 30, 2024 9:10 PM

Six of one, half dozen of the other. Sooner or later you'll fuck one of the vaginas with teeth and shred your dick. But browning your sausage in dirty ass smells horrible and makes quite the mess. On the up side, I like the feel of supple, to almost blown out ass on a real used up bottom. It's like velvet. I used to like fucking prolapses but that's athletic work for strapping young stud. Pussy feels great, but it's attached to a rather unexciting gender.

by Anonymousreply 16April 30, 2024 9:32 PM

Cue the inevitable DL descent in audacious misogyny in 3,2,1…

by Anonymousreply 17April 30, 2024 9:36 PM

Into*

by Anonymousreply 18April 30, 2024 9:39 PM

The biannual What Does Pussy Feel Like thread, hooray!

by Anonymousreply 19April 30, 2024 9:45 PM

Frankly, they feel surprisingly similar.

by Anonymousreply 20April 30, 2024 9:48 PM

There are, of course, worse options.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 30, 2024 9:50 PM

R10, stick to the forum where you belong.

by Anonymousreply 22April 30, 2024 9:51 PM

You don’t have to have a vagina to be a woman.

by Anonymousreply 23April 30, 2024 9:52 PM

The thought is horrifying and makes my penis wilt immediately. I dare one of you fat fraus to come at me with your stinking, slimy pussies. I’ll mace you!

by Anonymousreply 24April 30, 2024 9:53 PM

Let's ask Spikey Dee!

by Anonymousreply 25April 30, 2024 9:54 PM

r24, I feel the exact same way about dicks.

by Anonymousreply 26April 30, 2024 9:55 PM

Op see a therapist you nasty fuck!

by Anonymousreply 27April 30, 2024 9:58 PM

I’m gold star, but my partner fucked a lot of women when he was younger. He’s often said it’s not better, it’s different. I get the sense he finds both holes equally pleasing but for different reasons. My guess is there’s a level of taboo *dirtiness* with anal sex that enhances the pleasure. But hairy tacos just never did it for me.

by Anonymousreply 28April 30, 2024 10:02 PM

[quote]Stick to the genitalia you know.

Good advice for any budding writer.

by Anonymousreply 29April 30, 2024 10:03 PM

r26 Cosign. Dick reminds me of something that belongs on NatGeo Wild yet not quite deserving of a David Attenborough narration for its daily activities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 30, 2024 10:04 PM

HOT pussy is key. Blood flows to the vaginal wall of the vagina the same as it flows to the penis. Being hot blooded really is a thing - you may be one of those people who's body heats up like a furnace while sleeping in bed, for example. If you have a hot dick, then you would want a hotter pussy for your dick. I've had pussy that didn't really heat up, and hot pussy is leagues greater than warm pussy.

by Anonymousreply 31April 30, 2024 10:05 PM

Ass feels tight going in because of the sphincter. But once in, it feels like you are inside a big musty cave. Vag is warmer, wetter, more textured inside, and can rub/squeeze all the way to the back. Much better.

by Anonymousreply 32April 30, 2024 10:09 PM

Pussy looks like slimy roast beef

by Anonymousreply 33April 30, 2024 10:13 PM

It must be nice getting to fuck wherever, whenever. Women can drop trou and go to poundtown anytime - after a big meal, first thing in the morning before they take a shit, etc. All the prep it takes to bottom is exhausting and takes some of the fun and spontaneity out of it. And nothing is worse than slipping inside a hot guy and suddenly smelling raw sewage, eeewww.

by Anonymousreply 34April 30, 2024 10:24 PM

[quote] It must be nice getting to fuck wherever, whenever.

R34 = Linda Lavin

by Anonymousreply 35April 30, 2024 10:26 PM

Somehow this disgusting thread has turned me off to all sexes and genders! Forever!

by Anonymousreply 36April 30, 2024 11:04 PM

[quote] Straight men love fucking women in the ass. That should tell you something. Vaginas only stay tight for so long.

One word - rejuvenation

by Anonymousreply 37April 30, 2024 11:59 PM

Oh lord. Mamma once said "there's no such thing as a stupid question" - but I think you found one OP! To generalize whether ass or kitty feels better is absurd. Of course the perspective of the fucker weights the answers. And no two asses or kitties are alike. There are cherry asses and well-fucked asses and blown out asses and asses trained to snap back. There are tight kitties and cavernous kitties and juicy kitties. Cocks are big and heavy or skinny or stubby, some curve to one side or up or down or are ramrods. So what is relevant is fit and compatibility. One thing is sure: everyone should do kegels. Kegels make your erections stronger, your asshokes tighter and give your kitties claws. Step up your game.

by Anonymousreply 38May 1, 2024 12:21 AM

Vagina is like a grilled cheese sandwich.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 1, 2024 12:28 AM

R3, tell me you're too small to hit the second sphincter without telling me.

by Anonymousreply 40May 1, 2024 12:31 AM

Block OP and half the thread disappears...

by Anonymousreply 41May 1, 2024 12:34 AM

You need to see the off-Broadway show 'For Gay Boys Who Have Considered Pussy When the Rainbow is Enuf'.

by Anonymousreply 42May 1, 2024 12:34 AM

R33, Arby's has missed an incredible advertising campaign!

by Anonymousreply 43May 1, 2024 12:36 AM

[quote]This is inaccurate.

It’s completely accurate. Age and pregnancy loosen the vaginal walls. It’s why women go and get tightened via surgery. As women age they also lose their natural lubricant. By menopause it’s all over.

by Anonymousreply 44May 1, 2024 12:54 AM

[quote]Age and pregnancy loosen the vaginal walls.

Vaginal atrophy is not the same thing as loosening. The vaginal walls get thinner as women age. That's atrophy. Pregnancy, specifically vaginal birth, does not loosen the vaginal walls. You are incorrect, r44.

by Anonymousreply 45May 1, 2024 2:00 AM

Fucking Christ, man...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 1, 2024 2:02 AM

R46, like my Mexican friends would say:

Ewwwww, cochinas!

by Anonymousreply 47May 1, 2024 2:52 AM

Whatever. OP, r4 and r12 are the same person. This is a troll thread.

by Anonymousreply 48May 1, 2024 3:06 AM

Damn. Actually, if you ignoredar OP it's actually a massive troll who makes a habit of replying to themselves in their own threads as "different people." Do they not know how DL works and how easy it is to spot this behavior?

by Anonymousreply 49May 1, 2024 3:14 AM

When i was still in the closet in high-school I fucked my girlfriend quit a bit. It is much wetter and the sensation is different from fucking an anus. I now prefer fucking an ass because it starts out tight but then turns wetter. It is like fucking an ass and a vagina towards the end.

by Anonymousreply 50May 1, 2024 3:21 AM

No one is interested in a loose vagina. Vaginas are nice until they hit 35. The human body only provides for procreation. Once a woman can no longer procreate sex is meaningless which is why everything begins to shut down including lubrication.

by Anonymousreply 51May 1, 2024 3:23 AM

I will not stand here and listen to you boys discuss dried up old pussies. Good day to you . I'm going back over to that thread about Santosoros in a bad wig dragging for tokens.

by Anonymousreply 52May 1, 2024 3:25 AM

I learn so much here at the date lounge,thank you

by Anonymousreply 53May 1, 2024 3:29 AM

R 52 I’m laughing out loud-halirious

by Anonymousreply 54May 1, 2024 3:32 AM

[quote] It’s completely accurate. Age and pregnancy loosen the vaginal walls. It’s why women go and get tightened via surgery. As women age they also lose their natural lubricant. By menopause it’s all over.

OMG - it’s destined to turn into a dry, dusty and barren wasteland. That doesn’t sound exciting.

by Anonymousreply 55May 1, 2024 3:33 AM

Just remember that vaginas squirt back when you do a good job.

by Anonymousreply 56May 1, 2024 4:37 AM

Nope you fucking cunt, unless your slimewad cunt is different from the woman I know, who stated flatly, it has never been the same since I had children, it busted them open, I want to reach through tbe internet pipe and rip your cervix out and shove it down your throat, have a nice day!

by Anonymousreply 57May 1, 2024 5:41 AM

R57 = Nancy Reagan, blowjob queen

by Anonymousreply 58May 1, 2024 5:46 AM

R56 - you think my ass can’t squirt back?

by Anonymousreply 59May 1, 2024 10:59 AM

[quote]On the other hand you dont need to scrub down after vaginal sex because the wet spot isnt a biohazard

That's what I always tell them but they never believe me!

by Anonymousreply 60May 1, 2024 11:21 AM

Lordy what a stupid question.

by Anonymousreply 61May 1, 2024 3:24 PM

Warmer, wetter and better feeling than you could ever imagine. I could definitely get into a handsome FtM.

by Anonymousreply 62May 1, 2024 3:31 PM

[quote]One thing is sure: everyone should do kegels.

Finally, something we can all agree on.

by Anonymousreply 63May 1, 2024 3:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!