Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm throwing my support- and money- behind Ms. Jill Stein

People

Planet

Peace

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 1, 2024 9:29 PM

Putin

by Anonymousreply 1April 29, 2024 11:11 PM

She has an arrest record

She’s an opportunist

by Anonymousreply 2April 29, 2024 11:19 PM

Poo Poo Pee Pee

by Anonymousreply 3April 29, 2024 11:21 PM

OP: She's nothing but a spoiler--and so are you.

Biden is the only option--and he's a very good option. He has been a vey effective president. Besides, we must defeat Trump at all costs. A vote for anyone other than Biden is a vote for Trump.

Don't be an idiot by throwing your vote away.

by Anonymousreply 4April 29, 2024 11:32 PM

It actually surprises me a bit that with all of the concern regarding environmental problems, especially the potential upcoming climate catastrophe, that we don't have any third party that is going hardcore on that and gaining popularity as a result. I'm not saying that third parties have a chance of winning the presidency or that it's wise to vote that way. I'm just a bit surprised that there isn't a real environmental push at all in this country. The green party might as well not exist in terms of votes. I think Jill Stein got like 10,000 votes in the whole country during their primary season this year.

by Anonymousreply 5April 29, 2024 11:33 PM

I didn't know Susan Sarandon posted on the datalounge

by Anonymousreply 6April 29, 2024 11:33 PM

She stole all the money she raised to do recounts.

I don’t trust her.

by Anonymousreply 7April 29, 2024 11:33 PM

A fool and his money are soon parted.

by Anonymousreply 8April 29, 2024 11:35 PM

Has she ever explained her Moscow dinner with an international crew of far rightists? The so-called far left always seems very comfortable with authoritarians—almost as if their leftist principles were only skin deep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 29, 2024 11:35 PM

That’s like throwing shit at a wall

by Anonymousreply 10April 29, 2024 11:36 PM

R5, maybe their potential candidates are smart enough to stay out of it this time. Their day will come.

by Anonymousreply 11April 29, 2024 11:36 PM

The Green Party in Europe has good leadership and goals .

The Green Party in the US is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 12April 29, 2024 11:37 PM

Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 13April 29, 2024 11:37 PM

Jill Stein, Michael Flynn, and Vlad. I remember the Jill Stein faux recount. It was theater. My poor misguided friend volunteered to work on the recount. Sham/Scam all the way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 29, 2024 11:38 PM

What with Trump sucking up campaign funds to psy his legal bills, i hope Jill got her money for this stunt from Bannon up front.

by Anonymousreply 15April 29, 2024 11:39 PM

This should be titled “From Russia with Love”

by Anonymousreply 16April 29, 2024 11:43 PM

“If some gay men get sex-reassignment surgery in error as part of the process then it doesn’t matter.”

by Anonymousreply 17April 29, 2024 11:43 PM

At that Moscow dinner in 2015, Dr. Jill Stein wasn't just a "future U.S. Green Party presidential candidate"; she'd already run for president in 2012, picking up .4% of the vote (one in every 250 voters).

by Anonymousreply 18April 29, 2024 11:45 PM

OP, if you believe you support Jill Stein by buying a pin from "tg-stuff" on ebay, you're just supporting tg-stuff, not Jill Stein.

by Anonymousreply 19April 29, 2024 11:45 PM

OP is announcing their support for Trump. Because that's what voting for tein, West or RFK will do for us. Remember. It's a number's game. Let's say you walk through the door with 36% of likely voters supporting you. You need to get 15% more to get to 51%. And you need to get them in the right states because...Electoral college. So you cobble together numbers peeling them away. In 202 and 2022 young people made the difference. They showed up and they delivered. This year the Republican Neo Fascists are going after them by using paid agitators to exploit unrest on college campuses about Gaza. Are people genuinely upset at the way Israel is prosecuting this war? OF course. That is how Putin operates. Find the vulnerabilities and exploit them. They did it with the BLM demonstrations and they're doing it again. A page right out of Nixon's playbook in 1968. And shame on the news media for chasing the shiny object. When the White House Correspondents DInner was going on this past weekend, all CNN wanted to talk about leading up to the actual dinner, was the demonstrations. Unfortunately for CNN, when t he cameras panned the "crowds" there were probably less than 150 people out there. And on Emory University Campus, most of those arrested were not students at the University. Much to the disappointment of the Republican governor who sent his state police goons to beat up on two female professors from the Uni.. This is stage and fabricated.

by Anonymousreply 20April 29, 2024 11:47 PM

If you're so helplessly self-important that you think your vote for Jill Stein is actually going to do something for the world for the better, well, wake up and smell the coffee. What it'll likely do is get Donald Trump re-elected. So sleep on that, Mr. People, Planet and Peace.

by Anonymousreply 21April 29, 2024 11:48 PM

OP, do you know what Biden is doing about Environmental issues? I thought not. Ask yourself this question:Does your candidate really stand a chance of winning? And if they did win could they get COngress to cooperate with them to pass the legislation to get the things done that you care about? So by throwing away your vote, you give Trump the White House. And if you really care about the environment what do you expect Trump to do t hat supports your concerns? What did he do in the 4 years he was POTUS with a cooperating Congress? I can't hear you. THe silence is deafening.

by Anonymousreply 22April 29, 2024 11:50 PM

She's an opportunist without scruples who has proven to be available to the highest bidder.

We see you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 23April 29, 2024 11:53 PM

Don’t blame me, I voted for Kodos!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 29, 2024 11:57 PM

Is there a reason she can't start by running for state office or Congress? It has to be the presidency?

by Anonymousreply 25April 30, 2024 12:01 AM

Yay! Another narcissist with zero chance to win courting far-left purity test idiots again.

by Anonymousreply 26April 30, 2024 12:07 AM

The irony of claiming to be for the planet while handing it over to rapacious Republicans

by Anonymousreply 27April 30, 2024 12:08 AM

PAYOLA PUTREFACTION PUTIN

by Anonymousreply 28April 30, 2024 12:09 AM

The Putin candidate.

by Anonymousreply 29April 30, 2024 12:29 AM

Jill Stein will put a Tofurky in every pot and a Divacup in every snatch

by Anonymousreply 30April 30, 2024 12:30 AM

Dr. Jill Stein. Marianne Williamson without the pamtsuit

by Anonymousreply 31April 30, 2024 12:32 AM

>pantsuit<

by Anonymousreply 32April 30, 2024 12:32 AM

People. Planet. Pussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 30, 2024 12:36 AM

She is loathsome. Here she is in 2016 arrogantly saying Democrats were just looking for a scapegoat and pretending she could solve middle east peace at a “conference” with Putin.

by Anonymousreply 34April 30, 2024 12:37 AM

more chatbot shenanigans

by Anonymousreply 35April 30, 2024 12:40 AM

Why aren't our leaders smarter?

by Anonymousreply 36April 30, 2024 12:41 AM

Fuck Stein to Moscow and back, but can you imagine if the progressive youths actually put some concerted (and concerta'd) energy into materially useful causes like environmentalism instead of wasting their time and tents on Jew-bashing and trans-righting?

by Anonymousreply 37April 30, 2024 1:36 AM

Fucking witch.

by Anonymousreply 38April 30, 2024 1:44 AM

Has Stein ever said anything good/bad about Putin?

by Anonymousreply 39April 30, 2024 1:47 AM

They used to profile her on RT a lot when it was still on.

by Anonymousreply 40April 30, 2024 1:48 AM

OP, were you born stupid or are you taking lessons?

by Anonymousreply 41April 30, 2024 1:49 AM

Enough said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 1, 2024 2:29 PM

She is a great choice. You can help Trump screw Biden and keep your hands clean because after all for you it’s all about principal's not voting for trump.,

by Anonymousreply 43May 1, 2024 2:51 PM

OP, when I end up on the stroke unit in a few minutes, you'll be hearing from my lawyer!

by Anonymousreply 44May 1, 2024 2:52 PM

I remember how we sent her money for the recount that would expose the Trump/Putin hacking of several states. In the end it was just a grift, but we didn't riot or insurrect or do illegal stuff. We just contributed and hoped.

by Anonymousreply 45May 1, 2024 8:59 PM

a vote for Jill is a vote for Trump!-Yay Trump -keep em coming.

by Anonymousreply 46May 1, 2024 9:09 PM

The woman is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 47May 1, 2024 9:25 PM

Wasn’t she the one that said Jews belong in Poland? How tone deaf can you be?

by Anonymousreply 48May 1, 2024 9:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!