Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

1000 pound sister Tammy Slaton

OMG what happened to her?

She lost a bunch of weight, but I actually think she looked better fat.

Now she looks horrible.

I mean, kudos on the weight loss, but....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 27, 2024 11:37 PM

1000-Lb. Sisters star Tammy Slaton is flaunting major weight loss in a bathing suit while vacationing on a girls’ trip!

The TLC personality, 37, posed for a photo by the pool with her friend Haley Michelle on Tuesday, April 23. In the snap, Tammy wore a blue swimsuit dress with a scale-like design as she sat at the pool’s edge and faced her friend.

“So proud of you,” Haley captioned the joint Instagram post adding the hashtag, “Tammy Slaton Weight Loss.”

Earlier that day, the pair posed for a selfie at the store as they shopped for groceries before their girls’ trip. Long-time fans of Tammy were skeptical of the new friendship with the online influencer in the comment section, as she’d be spotted in many posts with the reality TV alum, and wanted to ensure Haley wasn’t using Tammy for “camera time.”

“Tammy and I are friends. And I have over 2 million followers on TikTok,” Haley replied to a fan. “I don’t need to use her for anything. We are good friends and I love her.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2024 9:03 PM

OP- Before she looked like a FAT freak

Now she looks like a thin FREAK.

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2024 9:05 PM

She looks like Gollum.

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2024 9:08 PM

She lost 500lbs but not an ounce from her forehead.

by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2024 9:09 PM

Poor lady.

I don't honestly know if there's anything that could be done to improve her overall look.

Even weight loss doesn't help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2024 9:11 PM

"Now I'm hot enough to be Tammy "SLUTton," am I right?"

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2024 9:14 PM

Hideous at any weight!

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2024 9:18 PM

Good for her for losing all that weight.

Unfortunately, there are long-term side effects to being that large that will not resolve themselves without further medical interventions.

Just removing the excess skin would likely in additional extreme weight loss. Even her face and scalp likely have a lot of excess skin and is just sagging in on itself.

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2024 9:24 PM

I thought she would never lose the weight and would be dead by now. Amazing how she turned her life around so good for her. Covid, heart problems, a medically induced coma and the loss of the man she married in rehab. Talk about a survivor. She needs skin removal next. Bless her heart.

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2024 9:42 PM

Ms. Slaton looks like someone chewed off the fat & left the gristle.

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2024 10:53 PM

I know it’s just the extra neck skin, but she’s wound up looking like one of those former smokers who had to have half their jaw removed. Depending on the scope and severity of her heart and other health problems, she might have a hard time finding a surgeon willing to do the skin removal. That’s a major surgery even for someone with much less weight loss & excess skin. It will be harder to recover from than whatever gastric bypass / weight loss surgery she had.

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2024 11:12 PM

Yikes! I thought she was scary looking before.

by Anonymousreply 12April 24, 2024 11:46 PM

What in the world would you eat to get that big? Crisco? Hershey's Syrup? Marshmallow Creme?

by Anonymousreply 13April 24, 2024 11:57 PM

“I know I weigh 750 pounds and gained fifteen more this month, but I followed that diet you gave me to the letter, Doctor Now. Why, I swear it”!

by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2024 12:05 AM

What she needs is some major plastic surgery now. I give her credit for losing the weight.

by Anonymousreply 15April 25, 2024 12:08 AM

The bitch is ugly, but so what? We can’t all be handsome like George Raft. At least she lost all that weight. Getting that enormous suggests fundamental problems with coping with life, needless to say, but she grabbed that bull by the horns.

She’s got to have that apron removed — nothing for it. Make it so, Number One.

by Anonymousreply 16April 25, 2024 12:13 AM

Why can't people like that just stay home?

by Anonymousreply 17April 25, 2024 12:16 AM

Carrying around that excess skin is going to cause all kinds of new health problems.

by Anonymousreply 18April 25, 2024 12:41 AM

If she gets all the excess skin removed and some hair extensions she'll look fab!

by Anonymousreply 19April 25, 2024 12:55 AM

George Raft 😂

by Anonymousreply 20April 25, 2024 1:00 AM

Lena Dunham^2

by Anonymousreply 21April 25, 2024 1:37 AM

Her body is so misshapen now.

Years and years of carrying around all that weight has taken a major toll on her body.

You can see in the picture at op that her neck is lunging forward permanently. Also, when he skin settled, it fell in so many random places, that there is no distinct form to her body. It's just mounds of hanging skin, here and there.

I feel really bad for her because she put in the work, but due to years of abuse, her body will never look normal.

by Anonymousreply 22April 25, 2024 1:40 AM

On the plus side, she's healthier and alive. She seems happier than most pretty people I know.

by Anonymousreply 23April 25, 2024 1:51 AM

You’d think tlc would pay for some plastic surgery

by Anonymousreply 24April 25, 2024 4:21 AM

She's definitely a candidate for skin removal surgery at some point. It depends on how much more they want her to lose before it's safe to start it.

by Anonymousreply 25April 25, 2024 4:22 AM

That George Raft contrast is so apt, r16. Good lord, I think I recognize the pool party from OP’s photo. Howard Hawkes was hosting a crowd to fete Edna Ferber’s initial publication of Cimarron. What an afternoon — I must have drunk 4 Singapore Slings!

In retrospect, Tammy makes Wallace Beery look like Adolph Menjou!

by Anonymousreply 26April 25, 2024 4:34 AM

Her face was always deformed looking. Her eyes were tiny little slits hidden under enormous brows and forehead. The t just looks worse now with all the fat gone and everything sunken in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 25, 2024 1:26 PM

Apparently she posted the unfortunate photo at OP herself on SM. However she posted a more flattering one first. It's sad that the media went with the bad shot. She was massively obese, she lost a lot of the weight. Hopefully she'll lose more and get some surgical help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 27, 2024 11:28 PM

This makes me sad...especially some of the comments here. Good for her for losing weight.

by Anonymousreply 29April 27, 2024 11:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!