Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Fab 5 are taking over Vegas!

They’re in Vegas right now. Looking ridiculous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 25, 2024 3:23 PM

Yep, that's the grooming expert on the right. 😂 🤡

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2024 7:53 PM

I think Jeremiah is a good addition personality-wise although all of his designs are very beige and black.

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2024 8:08 PM

Oof.

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2024 8:08 PM

Who's the person in the black v-neck sweater? Did they get rid of Bobby (he was about the only one I liked out of the bunch).

Get rid of Karamo. He bugs me to no end. His fake sincerity if vomit inducing.

by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2024 8:33 PM

Wish they’d take over a grease fire for their/thems’ next act…

by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2024 8:36 PM

Why is that man wearing a dress?

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2024 8:41 PM

R6 Hess is fucking insane, and so very tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2024 8:49 PM

Does being non-binary mean you must be a huge attention whore at all times?

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2024 8:50 PM

R8 It means you dress like shit.

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2024 9:16 PM

As near as I can tell, non-binary men are saying "LOOK AT ME!!!" Non-binary girls are saying "please don't look at me." Non-binary women are saying "I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS!"

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2024 9:28 PM

The dude on the right isn't even trying. He's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2024 9:34 PM

If you're going to wear a dress then please shave your legs. That goes for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 12April 24, 2024 9:44 PM

when you're insane and surround yourself with asskissers you end up looking like the guy on the right.

by Anonymousreply 13April 24, 2024 9:54 PM

What are their pronouns being used today ?

by Anonymousreply 14April 24, 2024 10:00 PM

I hope those four gay men help that big hairy woman get her makeover.

by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2024 10:04 PM

[quote]If you're going to wear a dress then please shave your legs.

AND have a vagina!

by Anonymousreply 16April 25, 2024 10:27 AM

One more show to take off my list. HGTV needs to develop a show with middle-aged to elder gay muscle man ( that like their birth gender) who shop at IKEA and focus on interior surfaces that are easy to clean for when they have their "fellowship" meetings.

It's pretty sad how gender dysmorphia has infiltrated everything.

by Anonymousreply 17April 25, 2024 10:52 AM

Justin Beiber looks tired there in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 18April 25, 2024 10:56 AM

Looking OLD.

by Anonymousreply 19April 25, 2024 11:49 AM

So Johnathan VanNess is just shrugging off that Rolling Stone report that he’s a toxic nightmare cunt? Did he even respond?

by Anonymousreply 20April 25, 2024 12:53 PM

Makes me miss Carson, Thom, Ted, Kyan, and Jai.

by Anonymousreply 21April 25, 2024 1:00 PM

A few seasons ago, instead of making over relatable regular people, or those sad and stuck in their own lives (afraid to date, etc) they started mostly making over saints in the community, the selfless givers.

While it is well deserved to treat these altruists, the message was more YOU time! Less giving! Which was dubious

by Anonymousreply 22April 25, 2024 2:02 PM

If a cisgendered woman had a similar presenting job to any of these five and she turned up to work in a feathery hot pink satin dress down to her waist, nobody would take her seriously.

For all the claims that dressing how JVN is dressed here is designed to eradicate binaries and bring down the patriarchy, it’s curious that only men seem to get to do it without being laughed out of the room.

by Anonymousreply 23April 25, 2024 2:19 PM

I thought the ginger guy had a makeover. But he left. With a bit of shade thrown in from France about him being sacked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 25, 2024 2:19 PM

It’s a shame that Bobby is the one to go. His room makeovers seemed universally loved by the show subjects. He was also the most lowkey, yet gave good advice at times that hinted at his past struggles.

by Anonymousreply 25April 25, 2024 2:35 PM

Are they going to be working as slot machines?

by Anonymousreply 26April 25, 2024 3:13 PM

R4 Yes Bobby is gone. What happened was they signed for five years, and were told the show was only going to be a five-year gig, so Bobby did not sign back up. Meanwhile, All the others were re-signed with Tan and Jonathan scheming to get Nate Burkes's pet...I mean husband...Jerimiah Brent in as the designer on the show. Bibby inquired about coming back but by that time Tan and Jonathan had secured Jerimiah as his replacement. According to insiders, there is a three (now four) person clique in the group. Tan France, Van Ness, Antoni and now Jerimiah. Karamo is neutral but did do an interview where he said he missed Bobby and was upset he was gone, so Karamo could be in danger gurl.

by Anonymousreply 27April 25, 2024 3:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!