Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Film version of the musical version of Kiss of the Spider Woman is shooting now…in New Jersey

“Gimme Love”’ is being shot today on their soundstages out there. I’m told JLo looks great, works hard and is pleasant enough to everybody without appearing fake. The two male leads are also personable and committed to their roles. In fact the only person on set the crew apparently can’t stand is an AD whose incompetence is only outshadowed by her cuntiness. This “entitled, snotty piece of shit” (as she was referred to by a crew member) apparently can’t stop herself from making very nasty cracks about everyone behind their back, even JLo. She was overheard saying to a PA “She needs to lay off the Ozempic.”

Mexican actress-singer Aline Mayagoitia is playing Valentin’s lover Marta, renamed in this film as Paulina Paz. Mayagoitia played Katherine Howard in the national company of Six. Nice break for her.

They have a week or so of shooting left here before heading down to Uruguay for location stuff.

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2024 10:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2024 6:43 PM

[quote]Mexican actress-singer Aline Mayagoitia is playing Valentin’s lover Marta, renamed in this film as Paulina Paz.

Why did they rename the character?

I guess this song is cut?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2024 6:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2024 7:00 PM

yawn.

by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2024 7:39 PM

I have fond memories of it, but I was looking at the song list again and...aye-aye-aye.

by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2024 7:43 PM

Who are the make leads?

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2024 7:45 PM

Male*

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2024 7:45 PM

r7 -

Diego Luna and Tonatiuh

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2024 7:48 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2024 7:51 PM

OP = Ben Affleck, the film’s producer whose marriage is tied to the success of this project.

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2024 10:18 PM

[quote] I’m told JLo looks great, works hard and is pleasant enough to everybody without appearing fake.

Tell us you’re a studio plant without telling us you’re a studio plant.

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2024 10:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!