Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Billie Eilish says Variety Magazine "outed her on a red carpet at 11 am"

Billie Eilish spoke candidly about her sexuality in a new interview.

Back in December, she first discussed her sexual orientation in an interview with Variety, where she confirmed that she is attracted to women. "I've never really felt like I could relate to girls very well," she said. "I love them so much. I love them as people. I'm attracted to them as people. I'm attracted to them for real."

Then, shortly after the interview, she appeared on the red carpet for a Variety event and confirmed that she "came out" in the interview. She also expressed her amusement about how people didn't know she was attracted to women. "I kind of thought, 'Wasn’t it obvious?'" she said. "I didn’t realize people didn’t know. I just don’t really believe in it. I’m just like, 'Why can’t we just exist?' I’ve been doing this for a long time, and I just didn’t talk about it. Whoops."

This moment led to an even bigger media frenzy when Billie took to Instagram and accused Variety of "outing" her. "Thanks variety for my award and for also outing me on a red carpet at 11 am instead of talking about anything else that matters," she wrote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 25, 2024 9:25 AM

Stop the Billie Eilsch multiple threads bitch. Go publicize her ugly ass elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2024 5:47 PM

2 steps out, 1 step back in

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2024 5:49 PM

So no one cared and she made sure to bring it up, "Btw, for those who don't know, variety outed me". Yeah, we still don't care. I'm surprised she wasn't "out" I thought she was one of those assholes that claimed "queerness".

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2024 6:10 PM

[quote]I just don’t really believe in it. I’m just like, 'Why can’t we just exist?'

I can't stand this airhead.

by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2024 6:12 PM

Translation: I don't want labels because I want to be able to do and say whatever I want and court whatever audience, without being real.

by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2024 6:15 PM

Ugly disgusting pig slob says she wants her face in pussy

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2024 6:18 PM

I’m surprised if anything will have sec with her. You know she stinks

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2024 6:19 PM

Hey all of you gays who are or were prosecuted for your sexuality... How silly, just exist!

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2024 6:21 PM

She's always looked really dykey.

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2024 6:56 PM

She openly said she's attracted to women in an interview...then complained that they "outed" her

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2024 6:59 PM

We've been aware that Billie Eilish licks pussy for some time.

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2024 7:00 PM

I'm SHOCKED! APPALLED.... That Variety outed Billie when she told them so. HOW VERY DARE THEY!

by Anonymousreply 12April 24, 2024 7:04 PM

I think the outing she complained about was being directly quizzed about her sexuality on the Red Carpet, whereas the magazine article was conversational and didn’t ascribe labels.

It doesn’t make much sense. But that should come as little surprise. Her brother Finneas does write all her songs.

by Anonymousreply 13April 24, 2024 9:03 PM

Finneas is cute.

I wish he would come out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 24, 2024 9:05 PM

Finneas is talented. But cute? M'kay.😵‍💫

by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2024 9:09 PM

They outed her against her will, but now she can't stop screaming about how much she loves pussy in every interview? Make it make sense

by Anonymousreply 16April 25, 2024 9:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!