Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Docuseries covering Nick & Aaron Carter and all their controversies is officially happening!

“ Backstreet Boys member Nick Carter and his late brother Aaron Carter — and the controversies and accusations swirling around both of them — will be the subject of the latest high-profile documentary series on Investigation Discovery. Coming off the tremendous success of the recent “Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV,” ID and its sister streamer Max will jointly run the four-part docuseries “Fallen Idols: Nick and Aaron Carter” over two nights, on Monday, May 27, and Tuesday, May 28, at 9 p.m. ET.

In particular, the series will investigate the accusations of sexual assault against Nick Carter by three women, and will also dive into younger brother Aaron Carter’s struggles with mental health and substance abuse, leading to his death in 2022. “Fallen Idols” will additionally look at the relationship between the brothers, which took a turn when Aaron Carter began criticizing Nick Carter for those allegations and supporting his accusers.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 27, 2024 4:01 PM

I'm skeptical that they will cover [italic]all[/italic] their controversies.

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2024 5:08 PM

Why Jerry? I’ve never heard of him having ties to either brother

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2024 5:50 PM

Watching this is my one desire.

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2024 5:52 PM

Hopefully not r1

by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2024 6:06 PM

Bruce Willis probably doesn’t even know his own name anymore. Leave that man alone.

by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2024 6:07 PM

I'm sure after the impact Quiet on the Set had, Nick is shitting himself over this.

Didn't Aaron claim his brother had raped an elderly woman? And I know one of the accusers is special needs. Nick Carter is twisted.

To think, I was once so desperate to see the rumored Nick/Paris Hilton sex tape back in the day, to see if he was as hung as people said and as his bulge implied.

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2024 6:13 PM

Aaron claimed his late sister Leslie sexually abused him. His other late sister, Bobbie Jean, said it was the other way around. Whatever the truth, I think everyone can agree those parents fucked up massively. Those kids grew up to be so damaged, with three of them dead from drug overdoses between the ages of 25 and 41. I know that sometimes good parents can produce troubled children, but the fact that they allowed their nine-year-old to become a popstar speaks for itself.

I really feel for the youngest one, Angel. Three dead siblings, one of whom was her twin, at 36.

I hope the rumours about Bruce Willis aren't true.

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2024 6:36 PM

What Bruce rumors? And Jerry O'Connell is involved? I am so out of the loop

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2024 6:39 PM

neither does Aaron Carter r5.

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2024 6:50 PM

Aaron and Nick were rumored to be incestuous, as was Jerry O'Connell and his brother Charlie.

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2024 6:57 PM

R10 no. They weren’t.

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2024 7:02 PM

It's a fucking rumor r11

by Anonymousreply 12April 24, 2024 7:11 PM

R12 where?

by Anonymousreply 13April 24, 2024 7:12 PM

I used to mess around with a pair of brothers when we were all teenagers. It was HOT AF.

by Anonymousreply 14April 24, 2024 7:12 PM

In your mother's cunt r13

by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2024 7:12 PM

R15 exactly. It’s not a real rumor. As usual.

by Anonymousreply 16April 24, 2024 7:13 PM

They basically made a movie about Nick and Aaron being incestuous. Its called Harry & Max. Came out in 2004.

by Anonymousreply 17April 24, 2024 7:13 PM

[quote]exactly. It’s not a real rumor. As usual.

What's a "real" rumor? A rumor is a rumor and this one's been around for many years.

by Anonymousreply 18April 24, 2024 7:16 PM

R18 rumors that actually exist. Not ones you started.

by Anonymousreply 19April 24, 2024 7:27 PM

r19 the rumors have been around for many years.

by Anonymousreply 20April 24, 2024 7:29 PM

R20 then post them being discussed somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 21April 24, 2024 7:30 PM

Touchy feely

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 24, 2024 7:33 PM

R8, there's a rumour that Bruce Willis abused Aaron. I've only ever heard this on DL. I just Googled, and there are a few mentions of it on reddit as well, but that's it. I'd take it with a large dose of salt.

by Anonymousreply 23April 25, 2024 10:21 AM

It must have been hard on the boys growing up with their father Jimmy as President.

by Anonymousreply 24April 25, 2024 10:58 AM

The saddest part is that the reason Jimmy had all those kids was so they could provide child labour. Those peanuts weren't gonna farm themselves.

by Anonymousreply 25April 25, 2024 2:19 PM

Read the lawsuit, r23. Bruce Willis gifted Aaron Carter with a Rolls Royce. I'm sure it was just because he liked his music though.

by Anonymousreply 26April 25, 2024 3:29 PM

I first read the O'Connell brothers rumor on the old Billy Masters Filth site. Not sure if it originated there or it had already been floating around. Always sounded more like fan fiction to me but I can't recall if there was any actual evidence to support the claim. WHET Charlie O'Connell anyway?

The Carter brothers rumors seemed more believable given that boat video and the fact both brothers were pimped out by their parents from an early age. Incest or no the Carter family dynamic was extremely fucked up

by Anonymousreply 27April 25, 2024 11:07 PM

What’s the boat video?

by Anonymousreply 28April 25, 2024 11:51 PM

^^^It's linked at r22

by Anonymousreply 29April 26, 2024 12:00 AM

Aaron had “an” OnlyFans chock full of content. I wonder if the doc will get into that halcyon chapter of his story.

by Anonymousreply 30April 26, 2024 12:03 AM

Thanks, R29.

by Anonymousreply 31April 26, 2024 12:23 AM

Please don't come after me, I'm just a sick old man!

by Anonymousreply 32April 26, 2024 12:27 AM

Bruce Willis no longer knows his head from his foot. I don’t think it’s super worthwhile clamoring for a public beheading or whatever you weirdos are driving at.

by Anonymousreply 33April 26, 2024 12:32 AM

Investigation Discovery is such a shit network. They’ve been outed for shitting these things out doing no actual research.

by Anonymousreply 34April 26, 2024 1:07 AM

[quote] there's a rumour that Bruce Willis abused Aaron.

About as true as pizzagate, you fucking moron. You’re not even American. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 35April 26, 2024 1:08 AM

R35. = potato head Willis.

by Anonymousreply 36April 26, 2024 4:09 PM

[quote]Aaron had “an” OnlyFans chock full of content. I wonder if the doc will get into that halcyon chapter of his story.

It will be anything like Hulu's quickly assembled documentary, it will be a sympathetic look at Aaron and ignore all of the horrible things he did and the way he acted. I always watched recaps of his Instagram Lives as my version of a reality show and he was cracked in the head.

The article says they will take a look at how Nick and Aaron's relationship fractured when Aaron began supporting Nick's accusers when their relationship was damaged before that. Aaron was mad that Nick didn't help him out more financially. Yes, Aaron supported Nick's accuser Melissa Schuman (who was also in court with Aaron when his siblings got a restraining order against him), but on IG Live he said he didn't believe her or her father's accusations against Nick and that she was trying to put a wedge between he and Nick. He went back and forth on Nick's accusations all the time.

As for the Bruce Willis gifts, in Aaron's interview on Howard Stern, he said it wasn't true (at the 27:25 mark). If he received anything from Willis Aaron would have talked about it because he never stopped talking about Michael Jackson gifting him a jacket. But as he was a pathological liar, he claimed he still had it when in reality he gave it up to a former manager as collateral for a 100k loan and as he never repaid, he didn't get the jacket back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 26, 2024 4:20 PM

[quote]The article says they will take a look at how Nick and Aaron's relationship fractured when Aaron began supporting Nick's accusers when their relationship was damaged before that.

interesting r37. You could tell during their reality show (hard to believe that was 18 years ago) that Nick and Aaron's relationship was majorly strained and this was way before those accusations came along. I think in addition to the financial strife Aaron was probably in, Nick seems to have turned on him.

Nick was practically Aaron's father figure and Aaron went from worshiping/wanting to be just like Nick to wanting him locked up. Their mom likely had a role in this as well but I guess the docuseries will shed some light.

by Anonymousreply 38April 27, 2024 4:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!