Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lisa Rinna is campaigning to be back on the reboot to “Melrose Place”

“Well, gosh, I’ve heard about it,” Rinna told People. “I haven’t been approached or anything, but I would love to see what Taylor McBride is up to 25 years later. Wouldn’t that be something?”

Rinna said working on Melrose Place “was one of my greatest and most fun acting experiences,” working alongside “Heather [Locklear] and the whole crew.”

“I mean, it was just a great, great experience,” she added. “So if they need a Taylor McBride appearance, they know who to call. I’m around.”

Rinna famously campaigned to be cast in the 2009 Melrose Place reboot on The CW, but the series was canceled after one season.

In the followup series, the Melrose Place residents reunite after the death of one of their friends, “ut the pressure cooker of a reunion soon uncovers old traumas, rekindles old romances, reignites old resentments, and reveals new secrets… throwing our characters into chaotic drama that’s reminiscent of the past, but with a much more modern perspective.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2024 10:58 AM

Bitch is disparate for cash-her/hubby have 3 mortgages on small Bev/hills house,what a phony. Hope Heather says ‘’NO’’

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2024 3:58 AM

She lied about “too busy to continue RHOBV’’ fuckin cunt they don’t want that trouble making old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2024 4:23 AM

Wouldn't it be ironic if the new MP recast Taylor with Hunter Tylo?

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2024 4:24 AM

Nobody is ants to see that

by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2024 4:40 AM

oh my, what has she done to her face? Poor whore doesn't have a real friend who can tell her the truth, that she looks like utter shit

by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2024 4:52 AM

That face looks more like an audition for the next Star Trek movie.

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2024 9:54 AM

Serious question: Why do all the older rich ladies pull their hair back into those awful, skull-cap hairdos? All it does is to emphasize their aging faces. Softness around the face, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2024 10:26 AM

Lisa has made herself unemployable with her latest round of down market face work.

Maybe she could go all Christian. There's money in it and they'll take anybody.

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2024 10:38 AM

Ha ha. They don't want anything to do with this trouble making cunt

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2024 10:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!