Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bird flu in cows

We are SO fucked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 30, 2024 8:44 PM

Dollface thread.

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2024 2:41 AM

Bird-cow flu.

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2024 2:43 AM

Manbearpig

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2024 2:44 AM

šŸ„ šŸ¦

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2024 2:49 AM

Cluck, Cluck, Moo.

by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2024 2:58 AM

Todd Blanche told Justice Merchan that his client had to go save the world from bird flu by shoving lightbulbs up cows' asses and giving them bleach to drink.

Problem solved!

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2024 3:01 AM

Gurl...

[quote]Cats suffer H5N1 brain infections, blindness, death after drinking raw milk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 30, 2024 6:21 PM

This is why aside from being lactose intolerant, I no longer drink cows milk as an adult. Been drinking Oat Milk for several years now, and not only does it tastea million times better but I dont get that sick to my stomach feeling I used to get when drinking dairy. Oat Milk is high in fiber and enhances gut health.

by Anonymousreply 8April 30, 2024 6:31 PM

Surely pasteurising the milk would kill any flu virus in it.

by Anonymousreply 9April 30, 2024 6:38 PM

You can easily get enough fibre from stuff that isn't an ecological disaster like oat and other nut milk is.

Cow milk and dairy in general is fine for people who aren't lactose intolerant, I adore the taste personally. Never bought into the skimmed milk scam and I'm glad that's now been proven to be nonsense. Not all fat is bad fat.

Having said that, can this bird flu just go away already? Not just for my health, but it's caused so much death as it is, even down in remote Antarctica.

by Anonymousreply 10April 30, 2024 6:39 PM

[quote] You can easily get enough fibre from stuff that isn't an ecological disaster like oat and other nut milk is.

MARY! What a dramatic hyperbolic take on the issue. "Cow's milkĀ is worse for the environment than any other kind of plant-based milk. This is not debatable or unclear; in terms of land use, water use and greenhouse emissions, the production of cow's milk causes much more damage to the planet than any milk alternatives, and it isn't particularly close. Feb 5, 2024"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 30, 2024 6:59 PM

Donā€™t drink unpasteurized milk or make-out with a cow and youā€™ll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 12April 30, 2024 7:11 PM

There go my weekend plans!

by Anonymousreply 13April 30, 2024 7:16 PM

Donā€™t go chasin cowbirds!

by Anonymousreply 14April 30, 2024 7:19 PM

I'm vegan, so...

by Anonymousreply 15April 30, 2024 8:41 PM

R12, Sarah Huckabee's hubster is in trouble!

by Anonymousreply 16April 30, 2024 8:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!