Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Luke Kleintank is Leaving “FBI International”

His final episode airs May 7.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2024 2:14 PM

A show called FBI International exists?

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2024 1:24 AM

Thank for letting us know, Luke.

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2024 1:41 AM

Luke, what DID you do?

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2024 1:43 AM

[quote] After much thought and consideration, I’ve made the difficult decision to leave FBI International,” the actor said. “This decision is driven by my unwavering commitment to my family, whose love and well-being are paramount in my life. I’m profoundly thankful for the extraordinary cast and crew of the show, who have not only been colleagues but also a family away from home. Their unwavering dedication and remarkable talents have made every moment on set an unforgettable journey that has enriched my life in countless ways

Sounds like he has an unwavering need for a thesaurus. And an editor. His overwrought language is exhausting.

Is he even that sexy?!

by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2024 11:13 AM

Who called him sexy?

by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2024 1:41 PM

I remember when he was on Y&R for about two minutes and they brought back the guy he replaced.

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2024 2:07 PM

Oh no! What horrible news.

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2024 2:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!