Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan Markle’s new podcast already hits snag — why it’s pushed back to 2025

Meghan Markle’s podcast has been “pushed back” until next year, according to reports.

Reportedly, Richard Eden, the editor for Mail Online, said that Archetypes would be published next year 'at the earliest' in collaboration with Lemonada Media. Eden wrote for the Daily Mail, "A source [who is based in California] tells me there is not expected to be any work broadcast this year.

The relaunch of Meghan's Archetypes podcast got pushed back to 2025." Additionally, Eden said that Lemonada did not want Meghan's upcoming (cooking and gardening) Netflix series, which is currently shooting, to 'overshadow' the podcast's debut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 4, 2024 10:40 AM

According to the article, Lemonada worries that there could be 'scheduling conflicts' between Meghan's new series and the podcast premiere. According to sources, Meghan had a list of 'very high-profile guests' lined up for her new podcast.

Yeah, right. More like Z-listers, and even they wouldn't commit.

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2024 12:16 AM

Lemonada, the “smaller podcast company is struggling to get off the starting blocks,” the insider shared, adding that the company does not want the podcast’s launch to be overshadowed by the “Suits” alum’s new Netflix series.

And just last month, the Lemonada/Markle partnership was all looking so rosy.

Better whip up a lot more pots of strawberry jam. The Montecito mortgage isn't going to pay for itself.

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2024 12:20 AM

She's BORING, that's why. She has nothing interesting to say. It's just a bunch of buzz words and word salad and ME, ME, ME. And "my husband."

She never has a genuine reaction to something.

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2024 12:41 AM

[quote]A source [who is based in California] tells me there is not expected to be any work broadcast this year.

This is absolutely shocking.

by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2024 12:48 AM

“Every American should live abroad for a couple years, it changed my life!”

by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2024 12:49 AM

The Markles just don't want to work for anything. The lying fucking grifters want everything given to them. The U.K .knew it; the U.S. finally has caught on.

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2024 1:03 AM

Harry and Markle are simple unlikable. Nobody wants to touch them.

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2024 1:04 AM

It hit a snag…named Markle.

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2024 1:10 AM

Meghan's new jam from lifestyle brand set for whopping three-figure price tag.

The Duchess of Sussex unofficially launched the first product for her new brand, American Riviera Orchard earlier this month. The Duchess of Sussex sent the jam in a basket of lemons to a select group of 50 people earlier this month as former BBC royal correspondent Michael Cole believes the former royal might try and market the jar for £200 each. He told GB News: "I'm not sure a single jar has been sold yet and we don't even know what the price is going to be.

"There's a celebrity supermarket called Erewhon which is nowhere back to front and they sell jars of honey that have been made by the bees owned by celebrities for up to £200 ($250) a jar. "This is getting very serious. She's got to make money."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2024 2:44 AM

Get her off my screen

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2024 2:53 AM

Honey made from bees owned by celebrities

Good lord

Have we reached maximum delusion yet?

Please?

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2024 3:03 AM

[quote]Lemonada, the “smaller podcast company is struggling to get off the starting blocks,” the insider shared, adding that the company does not want the podcast’s launch to be overshadowed by the “Suits” alum’s new Netflix series.

That makes no sense.

A successful Netflix series would create a buzz that would rub off on the podcast. They should WANT to launch the podcast while she's doing the Netflix thing.

So obviously this is bullshit. There's something else going on here.

by Anonymousreply 12April 24, 2024 3:08 AM

[quote]Honey made from bees owned by celebrities

I wonder if Liza owns bees. That I would buy.

by Anonymousreply 13April 24, 2024 3:11 AM

She’s too dull to make a podcast work. Maybe she can do a cooking show. It’s possible. The jam business already seems like a mess.

by Anonymousreply 14April 24, 2024 3:13 AM

[quote] She's BORING, that's why.

Yet she has all these high profile projects, and you have nothing. Funny little world, isn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2024 3:15 AM

[quote] I wonder if Liza owns bees. That I would buy.

Buzzh... buzzh... buzzh...

by Anonymousreply 16April 24, 2024 3:30 AM

I'd like to see someone do a side-by-side taste test of her strawberry jam with Smuckers and Bonne Maman.

Newman's Own would be the gold standard for this type of humanitarian celebrity shit. Who would have thought Paul Newman's salad dressing would start a ton of different products?

by Anonymousreply 17April 24, 2024 3:47 AM

R4, and it's only April...

by Anonymousreply 18April 24, 2024 3:49 AM

How do you fuck up a podcast? The entire reason they did so well in Covid was they're cheap as shit and one person can slap one together in their living room in days.

by Anonymousreply 19April 24, 2024 3:53 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if her latest agency has dropped her and Kris Jenner is now secretly managing (and sabotaging) her.

by Anonymousreply 20April 24, 2024 4:29 AM

I’m sorry,what does Harry see in that conniving bitch?-I don’t get it,I just don’t get it…

by Anonymousreply 21April 24, 2024 4:44 AM

R3 Everything she’s “accomplished” has been through her marriages. I don’t think it’s a coincidence she landed her role in “Suits” the year she married her TV producer ex-husband.

She’s never actually worked for anything, just laid on her back for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 24, 2024 4:59 AM

There's no there there with Meghan. As others have said, take away the buzz words and the shallow messaging about whatever issue of the day she is pushing to try to make herself look like she's doing important and meaningful work and there's nothing left.

by Anonymousreply 23April 24, 2024 5:04 AM

No one wants her and her overpriced jam! She tore the royal family apart and almost killed daddy!”

by Anonymousreply 24April 24, 2024 5:46 AM

[quote]I’m sorry,what does Harry see in that conniving bitch?-I don’t get it,I just don’t get it…

Her impersonation of his mother, which is good enough to fool him. It doesn't seem to have grabbed William by the feels, however.

by Anonymousreply 25April 24, 2024 5:51 AM

She should come up with a tasty watermelon favored jam and market it to people like her, negros. I’m sure that type of consumer has a lot of disposable income in the form of food stamps to purchase her ghetto gelatin.

by Anonymousreply 26April 24, 2024 7:18 AM

I wonder if sponsors are waiting to see how things go with Kate. If, heaven forbid, she's sicker than previously indicated and things...don't go well, they don't want to be associated with Megs and being the camp of denigrating a dying young mother. Just a thought

by Anonymousreply 27April 24, 2024 8:46 AM

I saw a clip of her and she kept covering her mouth when she laughed acting coy and like a preteen. She over reacts, like when she was putting her finger to her mouth to shush the Royal kids, she thought she was being cute but it came off as a performance. Harry must be extremely stupid or his senses are dulled by drugs/alcohol to live with her, she has to be exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 28April 24, 2024 8:52 AM

Harry IS extremely stupid AND his senses are dulled by drugs/alcohol.

He's no prize himself.

In terms of character: They're near the bottom of the celebrity barrel - which is saying a lot. That's why they flaunt their titles.

by Anonymousreply 29April 24, 2024 9:05 AM

She has a series of flop projects, r15, which she only manages to get in the first place because of the family she married into.

by Anonymousreply 30April 24, 2024 9:11 AM

[quote] So obviously this is bullshit. There's something else going on here.

R12 Did anyone here actually follow the "Archetype" podcast? I expect the DL to be the core demographic so if no one here has followed it religiously, i would guess that the grossly inflated the times it was streamed.

by Anonymousreply 31April 24, 2024 10:07 AM

The new podcast company was going to rerun the Spotify ones—wouldn’t Spotify own those tapes?

by Anonymousreply 32April 24, 2024 10:31 AM

Podcast pushed back to 2025.

Yeah, right. I guess for now that's easier than saying it's been canceled.

by Anonymousreply 33April 24, 2024 11:04 AM

How dare you, R21! I'll sue you and everyone on this thread! Just wait until I talk to my army of lawyers, you're done for!

by Anonymousreply 34April 24, 2024 11:18 AM

They're begging Meghan - no more recountings of the time she wrote a letter to a soap company and the world was changed for the better. Meghan insists she must be allowed to speak her truth, and talks have stalled.

by Anonymousreply 35April 24, 2024 11:42 AM

[quote]She has a series of flop projects, [R15], which she only manages to get in the first place because of the family she married into.

Fascinating insight! Yet as I said, she’s got more projects greenlighted.

by Anonymousreply 36April 24, 2024 2:52 PM

On the SXSW video, Katie Couric asked MM to tell that stupid Procter and Gamble story, yet again. (And MM did tell the story ... again.) I suspect Couric was trolling MM. Brooke Shields was on the panel and said: "When I was 12, I was playing the role of a prostitute -- I wish I had known you!"

by Anonymousreply 37April 24, 2024 3:52 PM

[quote]I saw a clip of her and she kept covering her mouth when she laughed acting coy and like a preteen.

She always has her hand up by her mouth so people can see her rings and bracelets. If it's not doing a "tee-hee" it's fucking with the dangling tendrils.

by Anonymousreply 38April 24, 2024 7:43 PM

I love how bigots like r26 want to indulge their bigotry but hide behind a seeming joke name so they have false, plausibility deniability.

Add cowardice to being a bigot.

And I write this as someone who dislikes both Sussexes.

by Anonymousreply 39April 24, 2024 8:41 PM

^plausible deniability.

by Anonymousreply 40April 24, 2024 8:42 PM

R39, the post at r26 was obvious Sussex Squad bait, trying to out us all as "white supremacists".

by Anonymousreply 41April 24, 2024 9:08 PM

Meghan is Nothing , has Nothing to offer has never had anything to offer except her vagina and her lyin mouth. Harry is nothing has Nothing to offer except who is family is, and he is wayyyy too stupid to realize she married him Because of his family. They are both the ultimate losers and deserve each other. I bet their married life is a daily living Hell.

by Anonymousreply 42April 24, 2024 10:09 PM

c'mon, ghetto gelatin, that's genius!

by Anonymousreply 43April 24, 2024 10:25 PM

R42 I stopped at the first 3 words.

by Anonymousreply 44April 24, 2024 10:30 PM

She sent her jam to Kris Jenner. Sad that a Prince has sunk to the level of the Kardashians, she is dragging him into the gutter with her and it's his own damn fault.

by Anonymousreply 45April 26, 2024 4:09 PM

I wonder how many people sent it directly back to her.

by Anonymousreply 46April 26, 2024 4:58 PM

She also sent it to Chrissy Teigen, that is pathetic

by Anonymousreply 47April 26, 2024 5:29 PM

Did Oprah and Ellen get jars? What about Orlando Bloom?

All this fuss over strawberry jam. I could understand all the nonsense better if it were some kind of garment or accessory. Even chocolate truffles.

by Anonymousreply 48April 26, 2024 11:34 PM

She's supposedly on the outs with Katie Perry because she mentioned the poor fit of her wedding gown. So the jam Nazi says: "No, ARO for you!"

I hope she sent one to Ellen so she can mock it in her new stand up act.

by Anonymousreply 49April 26, 2024 11:41 PM

Complete grifters.

I wonder how much of the money they got upfront - probably a lot since no one would ever think that PRINCE Harry would be such a laughable grifter. He's almost as bad as his great uncle, Edward VIII who expected everyone to foot his bills and pay for the privilege of his company.

by Anonymousreply 50April 26, 2024 11:42 PM

It's sad how all of her neighbors and closest friends are also serial narcissists with histories of bullying and mistreating people (Ellen, Chrissy, etc.). They should change the name of Montecito to Pendejo.

by Anonymousreply 51April 27, 2024 1:05 AM

From the DM. Won't bother to link. OUCH! No jam for Sophie!

During an episode of the Archetypes podcast in November 2022 Meghan admitted Sophie 'used to send me little meditations during my pregnancy' and voice notes 'of encouragement', adding: 'I've gone to her over the years for advice.'

Meghan also described a day of laughter and fun that the pair spent at her Montecito mansion, where their children played in the swimming pool on pizza-shaped floats while they drank wine 'on the terrace' and were 'giddy like absolute schoolgirls.'

But, when asked about her relationship with Meghan in an interview with The Times today, Ms Trudeau was reserved to say the least, saying: 'I know her... but we haven't spent much time together.'

Sophie then turned the conversation over to Meghan's sister-in-law Kate Middleton, revealing that her 'heart just sunk' when she heard about the Princess's cancer diagnosis last month.

by Anonymousreply 52April 28, 2024 1:24 AM

[quote]'I know her... but we haven't spent much time together.'

"I know her" and "I don't know her" mean the same thing...lol.

by Anonymousreply 53April 28, 2024 1:46 AM

Do the Harkles have any friends? Even Doria seems more like a groupie.

by Anonymousreply 54April 28, 2024 2:12 AM

Harlot!

by Anonymousreply 55April 28, 2024 3:13 AM

Markle has no discretion and exaggerates (lies) just like when she talked about her interview over fish tacos with Michelle Obama. She intentionally wanted people to think she interviewed Michelle Obama in person while they were having lunch, when in reality Markle was eating fish tacos at home while sending an email to Michelle Obama. Intentionally misleading and that's why people don't want to be associated with her or Harry....Harry talking about mushrooms (drugs) found in Courtney Cox's fridge)

by Anonymousreply 56April 28, 2024 2:50 PM

Yes, that Vogue “fish tacos” editorial was a masterpiece of misdirection. You actually had to read until the halfway point to realize she was reading an email that someone in Michelle Obama’s office had sent.

by Anonymousreply 57April 28, 2024 2:57 PM

r54 Doria reminds me of paid help, I don't think she is just there out of the goodness of her heart

by Anonymousreply 58April 28, 2024 3:02 PM

My favorite came in the Michelle Obama put-down that came from MO's office when it was being claimed that MO was advising the dastardly duo on their exit from the UK.

Contrary to previous tales, the statement from MO's representative was that she (MO) had only met Harry's wife once when she (M) (here comes my favorite bit) "popped in" (read uninvited) to a previously scheduled event in the UK for MO.

I never believed that tall tales that had been reported on that event, so the "popped in" comment was hilarious.

Interesting that supposedly the advice that Harry's wife got from MO was "Do nothing for the first year. LEARN THE JOB."

Falling, apparently, on deaf ears.

by Anonymousreply 59April 28, 2024 4:21 PM

“Get her out of my fridge!”

by Anonymousreply 60April 28, 2024 4:29 PM

You will doubtless be amazed to learn that I received no jam, despite being in the age group that can usually make the best use of it.

by Anonymousreply 61April 29, 2024 2:48 PM

The Duke of Sussex is set to return to the UK in over a week to attend a ceremony commemorating the 10th anniversary of the Invictus Games. “Please Don’t Bring Her”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 29, 2024 10:06 PM

I actually read a thing on Quora where someone asked how to befriend someone wealthy or get in to their good graces. One of the answers was taking store bought jam, putting it in new jars and regifting as homemade by lying and saying you made it from your grandmother's old recipe. I kid you not.

by Anonymousreply 63April 29, 2024 11:09 PM

I've tried a lot of them and I still like Smucker's strawberry jam.

by Anonymousreply 64April 29, 2024 11:23 PM

Harry's face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 30, 2024 12:16 AM

R65 He is one ugly ass motherfucker. Don't why a small but sizable portion of DL still find him attractive. What is he going to do? Hire a poor hooker to take his anger out on and beat the living daylights out of?

by Anonymousreply 66April 30, 2024 12:23 AM

You know you can just put some fruit in a pot and boil it and make some fucking jam. It's not hard.

by Anonymousreply 67April 30, 2024 12:34 AM

Mike Tindall bothers Harry because Harry is afraid of him, Mike could beat his ass and isn't afraid to call Harry out. He said Harry was a bell end.

by Anonymousreply 68April 30, 2024 7:39 AM

r67 I used to make strawberry jam with my mother, you wouldn't believe the sugar that she would put into it. Frankly I eat jam/jelly maybe twice a month so I would rather buy a jar of Smuckers and not feel guilty if I have to throw it out when it expires.

by Anonymousreply 69April 30, 2024 7:41 AM

You can buy jams with no added sugar, r69, just the sugar from the fruit. I usually get St Dalfour, but it's not the only one. They call it a "fruit spread" but it's a jam. I suspect Meghan's jam taste like shit. Strawberry jam is such a bland, obvious one to go for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 30, 2024 8:27 AM

Raspberry jam, blackberry jam, even blueberry jam. All much better than strawberry. Raspberry is my favourite.

by Anonymousreply 71April 30, 2024 10:10 AM

R66, someone compared him to the Muppet, Beaker. Beaker isn't that ugly.

I guess all the sugars want him to bang them? He's hideous.

by Anonymousreply 72April 30, 2024 11:52 AM

If only she could have painted some trite sayings on her dress!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 30, 2024 12:19 PM

[quote]I suspect Meghan's jam taste like shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 30, 2024 12:30 PM

Could anything be worse than this photo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 1, 2024 11:28 PM

R63, in Seven Degrees of Separation, the grifter talks about jam as a welcome gift in upper class homes.

by Anonymousreply 76May 2, 2024 12:28 AM

Adele and Kevin Costner sent their jelly back?

by Anonymousreply 77May 2, 2024 5:00 AM

R77 They somehow found out rancid pussy juice was the secret ingredient.

by Anonymousreply 78May 2, 2024 5:33 AM

It will be interesting to see where he does stay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79May 2, 2024 5:49 AM

Markle's no frills jam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 2, 2024 8:40 PM

[quote]It will be interesting to see where he does stay.

Probably "The Goring"

by Anonymousreply 81May 2, 2024 9:01 PM

More likely one of those horrible hotels on Bath Road at Heathrow - the wife will have him on a budget seeing as she won’t be there.

by Anonymousreply 82May 2, 2024 9:13 PM

R69. You can make jam with considerably less sugar. It just isn’t as thick and you can’t preserve it.

by Anonymousreply 83May 2, 2024 9:15 PM

Adele sent her jam back? She'll eat anything.

by Anonymousreply 84May 2, 2024 11:50 PM

Looking for more relatives to ghost/Markle?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 4, 2024 10:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!