Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Things you find inside a donation box: a body

She may have donated herself......definitely a giver!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2024 4:31 AM

Donation box diver you was in danger gurl

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2024 6:35 PM

Maybe she fell in by accident?

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2024 6:36 PM

Sounds like a great place to sleep it off if you’re homeless. But she had two kids wandering around….

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2024 8:00 PM

R2 There was a case from a few years ago of a woman donating things who wound up either falling inside or getting stuck halfway in and dying.

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2024 8:04 PM

I think it was CT, r4. She wasn't donating, she was taking stuff out. She got stuck and froze to death.

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2024 8:32 PM

Those things are death traps. It happens infrequently that people die who want to take out something and get stuck. I don't believe though you fully end up inside in this case. It sounds more like someone disposed of a body.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2024 10:05 PM

R5 Yep. That was it.

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2024 12:25 AM

How would they die? Would it be like that poor black kid who was trying to get his shoes out of the wrestling mat and I guess just was upside down for days.

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2024 12:29 AM

I like blue!

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2024 12:34 AM

The guy who was one of the first to dress as Superman for photos on Hollywood Blvd this happened to him Fall 2019. He reached in and got stuck and died in the box this happens more than you’d think.

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2024 2:11 AM

Apparently she was a known drug addict but why the hell did she bring her two young kids to the mall to watch her steal shit from a donation bin?

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2024 4:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!