Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"This thread is making me horny as hell!"

A classic DL snark.....

.....but has there ever been a photo or a post with text that actually did make you so horny that you jacked off to it, and shot your load?

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2024 9:34 PM

Sometimes pictures of cat litter boxes make me cum in my pants. I don't know why.

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2024 5:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2024 5:22 PM

Famous JonBenets.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2024 5:37 PM

*eyeroll*

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2024 6:35 PM

R4 = Vera Farmiga

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2024 6:37 PM

Lou ferrigno Jr thread

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2024 6:50 PM

Go to horny jail, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2024 6:52 PM

This is exactly why some should never open DL while at work or while riding public transportation or at family events like thanksgiving.

There are people who will just open a forum look at a thread drop pants and jackoff. These people are not mentally healthy or should not be allowed to vote but they do live among us,

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2024 7:01 PM

The no doubt childless r8 has a point.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2024 7:10 PM

R9

I am not sure what children has to do with it but yes the OP should not read DL anywhere near children.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2024 7:13 PM

The DL is utterly unrelated to children and is an adults only playground. Where the fuck are any of you coming up with such dumb shit?

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2024 8:07 PM

I am now wondering how often the OP will jackoff right after seeing something on DL. And I am really wondering if this being over come with lust ever had anything to do with any of my posts. I am hoping not.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2024 8:21 PM

Yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2024 9:13 PM

Caftans.

Earrings.

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2024 9:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!