Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heartstopper

2 more weeks for Joe on Broadway. Kit buzzcut era. Heartstopper Season 3 on October 2024.

by Anonymousreply 409May 4, 2024 10:35 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2024 3:33 PM

Kit and Rachel. Love the chest hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2024 5:02 PM

R2 I love the dynamic they have. It’s so charming.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2024 5:35 PM

A little message to the Joe stans on DL: YOU guys are to blame for the Instagram troll. Everyone here is a troll. You guys are Joe trolls. This isn't some obscure, secret place where you can dish out your insults to Bash in peace. You know that hstwt is very aware of this site. You gave fuel to an actual crazy person who decided to harass Joe on different platforms. You knew there were some crazy fraus in this fandom. You honestly thought your little 'jokes' about Bash wouldn't cause some backlash? Y'all are to blame. End of.

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2024 5:43 PM

Put a fucking sock in it, you fucking loser. How are you still babbling on about this? Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2024 5:44 PM

R5 Yes I am cuz you fucking losers love to blame everyone but yourselves. Get over yourself.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2024 5:50 PM

A few simple, direct questions: - Why did you lie claiming that "nobody calls him Bashy" when literally everyone of his stans calls him that? - Why did you say that you don't waste time on Instagram when you have made it clear that you stalk a lot of people in Joe's social circle, including his friends' private ig accounts? - What other languages do you speak? Clearly, it's not just English - Any thoughts on Indian food?

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2024 6:14 PM

R7 I didn’t lie. I don’t follow Bash’s frau fans on Twitter. Have no idea they called him that. I never called him that here and no one else did. Second, you guys do the actual stalking of Bash’s family and friends, Bash’s boyfriend now ex and more. How else would we have known that Bash’s sister unfollowed Joe or Charlie and Bash broke up if not for YOUR stalking? Third, oh so you’re racist and an homophobe? Oh look, homophobe Jabba is in the house. Dance, gorilla, dance!

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2024 6:37 PM

R7 Are you spewing lies now? When did a Bash fan here ever mentioned Joe’s friends’ private accounts? I’m pretty sure it’s Joe stans that stalk Lucy and whoever else. Didn’t one of you get block by her?

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2024 6:42 PM

Oh please, you don't need to follow his "frau fans" in order to know they call him Bashy, quit the gaslighting. It's all over social media. Some update accounts include the name Bashy. (And like he has a lot of "non frau" fans anyway.)

I'm not talking about "Bash fans" in general, I'm talking to YOU. You have come here to report on what Joe's people do, his instagram activity, and more on several occasions. Why would you keep track of that? How would you have information about what he does with his friends (that only those friends have shared) if it's not been posted here or on twitter?

I'm not one of the accounts that follows Bash, and have never followed any of his family members or friends because I don't care about him except when it's stuff unfortunately related to Joe. I haven't watched his movie, not wasting time on that. I'm not representing other people, so stop talking to me like you're addressing other Joe fans on this thread through me.

Your weird deflection and over-the-top reaction to me asking you about Indian food is not helping dissipate the notion that you sound a lot like another very passionate (derogatory) Bash stan from the East Coast that got into a lot of trouble. In fact, it has the opposite effect.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2024 8:16 PM

R10 Literally how else would you know? No one else calls him that? His gay fans (I know horrible thought for you) never calls him that. You’re pathetic. You’re the ine deflecting because everything said at R4 is true. You guys took an innocent breakup between two young gay men and turned it into a witch hunt. You knew Bash was already getting shit on by the Twitter heartstopper fans. You’re as complicit. You have to deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2024 10:04 PM

You are harassing Joe across every platform. Being hysterical about it here doesn’t change the reality it’s you. You’re just deflecting because you thought because people weren’t talking about the Instagram troll here that you could get away with it. Nothing you have done on any platform has gone unnoticed and no doubt it will all be recorded when you get charged

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2024 10:11 PM

And it will go on YOUR PERMANENT RECORD!

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2024 10:13 PM

Also replying from your alt will never not be funny. When will you believe us that your first post is at the top of your history. We know it’s you.

R13 look you have a point, a bit over the top. Her employer won’t like it much when it’s all sent to them though

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2024 10:16 PM

R14 Again with the alt, how can you prove you don’t have one? You sure get a lot if WWs quite quickly.

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2024 10:24 PM

R12 You’re still going on? I guess I get it. I would feel pretty shitty too if I knew I caused a crazy person to harass my fave.

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2024 10:27 PM

Lmao that’s my first post on this thread and sadly my erudite wit rarely causes mass WW.

You’re ridiculous if think anyone is buying that version and that by saying it here you’ll convince stans that DL is to blame. We’re some bitchy gays not the sinister gay cabal

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2024 10:32 PM

Replying from one account and then the other straight after doesn’t change your account history, you muppet.

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2024 10:34 PM

R17 Sure. You’re a Joe troll and you caused this. Deal mama!

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2024 10:38 PM

I love it when you learn new gay sayings. I look forward to overusing that until you stumble across the next one because of a meme

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2024 10:43 PM

There are a number of reasons why I think our idiot frau is the same lunatic with 50 Instagram accounts, the biggest reason being that the cunt doesn't have a life and clearly has the time to make that many accounts every day. You have to be an extremely pathetic person to try to keep an argument going for over 24 hours and into a new thread. Fucking loser.

Anyway, Tobie at the press night after party for "Two Strangers (Carry A Cake Across New York)" tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2024 11:28 PM

Bonus Kooky being a freak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2024 11:28 PM

R17 Okay? I can say the same thing. I'm a bitchy gay. Anyone with two brain cells can tell that troll isn't a Bash stan because they're setting him up.

by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2024 11:35 PM

R21 If not having a life is the denominator then all of you are up for trial. Be fucking serious.

by Anonymousreply 24April 23, 2024 11:37 PM

R24 I don't even bother to post every day on here, unlike some of you other freaks, namely fraulein and her 7 personalities.

by Anonymousreply 25April 23, 2024 11:44 PM

R21 Agree. Fraulein clearly doesn’t have anything going on in her life or any people that tolerate her.

by Anonymousreply 26April 23, 2024 11:46 PM

R25 Yet here you are. Still yapping away.

by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2024 11:47 PM

Bash fans whole MO is setting him up constantly, so the fact that the troll does the same fits their behavior. Like you, smooth brained moron that you are, said billy Walsh had a 70% on RT and bragged about it's IMBD ranking and placement on the charts, both which were horrific btw, and if you didn't bring that up nobody would have even mentioned it.

by Anonymousreply 28April 24, 2024 12:19 AM

R28 Bash fans had plenty of reasons to lash out but they never did. They took Bash’s bullying on Twitter and DL for months without saying anything. Joe stans are the ones who did the most damage - all the main problems that Joe and Kit got came from you guys’ obsession with them. Don’t rewrite history.

by Anonymousreply 29April 24, 2024 12:33 AM

"Don't rewrite history," says the stupid cunt having entire hallucinations about this place and what's been posted here. You really should do the world a favor and just off yourself.

by Anonymousreply 30April 24, 2024 12:38 AM

R29 I thought you didn’t follow or know any Bash fans on Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 31April 24, 2024 12:40 AM

R30 They’re right you poisonous freak. Kit’s friend story NYE leaked because of yall. Joe’s boyfriend name leaked because of yalls damn stupid comments. Joe’s crazy troll came out after yall have been bulking Bash here for months. R28 Wtf are you even blabbing about? Yall have been making fun of Bash nonstop. Anything we say about him, you have a problem with. There’s no “setting him up” when elitist fucking losers think Bash is a failure for booking a play at Chichester. Shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 32April 24, 2024 12:41 AM

He looks like a gremlin.

Is he trying to get hired for the Harry Potter show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 24, 2024 12:42 AM

R32 you furiously swapping between tabs so you can defend yourself is so funny

by Anonymousreply 34April 24, 2024 12:44 AM

R33 You’re a fucking loser who’s probably bald as fuck

by Anonymousreply 35April 24, 2024 12:44 AM

>elitist fucking losers think Bash is a failure for booking a play at Chichester

He is a failure for many reasons.

That is only 1 of them.

His movie tanked and didn't make the streaming charts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 24, 2024 12:44 AM

R36 Worry about Taylor’s tank album being produced by Jack Antonoff. Freak.

by Anonymousreply 37April 24, 2024 12:45 AM

R35 Balding, u say?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 24, 2024 12:45 AM

R34 Not as funny as you furiously WWs your own comments. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 39April 24, 2024 12:47 AM

R37 Your loser fav has the market cornered on embarrassing Swiftie fag stan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 24, 2024 12:47 AM

R38 Yas queen

by Anonymousreply 41April 24, 2024 12:48 AM

R33 Fucking hideous.

by Anonymousreply 42April 24, 2024 12:49 AM

People’s reaction when you walk outside

by Anonymousreply 43April 24, 2024 12:51 AM

R43 You're the last person to talk about walking outside, freak hag.

by Anonymousreply 44April 24, 2024 12:52 AM

R39 again, there is more than one person shitcanning you right now, and the others are soaking up the WWs because they’re being funny as hell.

by Anonymousreply 45April 24, 2024 12:52 AM

I don't like Taylor at all (minus her only two good albums), but not sure why she's catching strays or has anything to do with Joe or Kit even, even if Jack Antonoff. is doing the music for R&J. And her album will hardly flop. She's got millions of cult members. Bash on the other hand said anyone who doesn't like TS isn't for him, when famously his ex doesn't like TS much.

by Anonymousreply 46April 24, 2024 12:53 AM

The news of Bash’s triumphant return to Chichester coming out the week Kit’s Broadway debut is announced and while Joe is finishing up an acclaimed Broadway run is so fucking funny.

by Anonymousreply 47April 24, 2024 12:54 AM

R47 ELITIST!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 48April 24, 2024 12:55 AM

R47 Compare the run of celebrities that have seen and lauded Joe and the run of celebrities that will inevitably see Kit's debut versus the fact that nobody bothers to fucking go out to see shit in Chichester. The only people of note that saw 4000 Miles were Kit, Will, and Tobie. Everyone else fit in a show in between their denture fittings.

by Anonymousreply 49April 24, 2024 12:56 AM

R47 the jokes write themselves

R48 ya right there?

by Anonymousreply 50April 24, 2024 12:58 AM

Sorry, Joe unfortunately also sat through Bash's garbage American accent, too. A saint.

by Anonymousreply 51April 24, 2024 12:59 AM

R50 Just referencing Bash fans giving out career advice to Joe and Kit

[quote] Small rant incoming: I swear to god if that "it's just a regional theatre, he's basically unemployed" bs starts again. It's incredible that Joe and Kit have booked Broadway, but if they are serious about theatre in the long run, it's very possible that at one point they will also perform in smaller theatres. BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE NEW SHOWS AND PRODUCTIONS ARE DEVELOPED! Otherwise it's just an insane financial risk, especially if it's not based on a well known IP. Not to mention how elitist it is to say that only Broadway and West End are worth pursuing!!! Rant over. This is very exciting for Bash and I am very happy for him!

by Anonymousreply 52April 24, 2024 1:00 AM

R49 Live theatre is barely surviving these days and your pea brain really think Joe’s next roles will only be on there or the West End? You’re dumber than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 53April 24, 2024 1:00 AM

R52 bless them

by Anonymousreply 54April 24, 2024 1:03 AM

R52 The idea of Bash or his fans giving either Joe or Kit career advice is extremely laughable, but especially Kit for who this will be his third professional theater gig. I think they’re both doing great listening to their WME and CAA agents, weirdly enough. But I hope they enjoy yet another play destined to rot in Chichester along with its aging population.

by Anonymousreply 55April 24, 2024 1:04 AM

R52 Look, an intelligent person who doesn’t have to result to five grader’s insults to make their point. You can’t relate.

by Anonymousreply 56April 24, 2024 1:05 AM

R53 Can guarantee that Joe won't be exiled to some shitty little town to read lines for a nobody director, yes.

by Anonymousreply 57April 24, 2024 1:07 AM

R55 The slap in the face you’ll get when Joe’s next role is a new production in a tiny theater. Hilarious. You’re a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 58April 24, 2024 1:08 AM

Mind you these mentally ill fraus are the ones telling others to “seek help”. R44 R38

by Anonymousreply 59April 24, 2024 1:14 AM

Oh R58 you really are a goldfish. Remember when you were saying that Kit would never work again.

R59 that’s me not the guy’s you’re replying to. They don’t give a fuck if you seek help and tbh I don’t blame them

I don’t know why I’m bothering to R you separately

by Anonymousreply 60April 24, 2024 1:17 AM

R59 Don't get it twisted, I'm not one of the posters on here showing you grace and telling you to get help. I think you should cut out the middleman and just off yourself.

by Anonymousreply 61April 24, 2024 1:17 AM

Want to point out that nobody was talking about Bash until the nutjob posted at R4 and set him up again.

by Anonymousreply 62April 24, 2024 1:20 AM

R60 Same. Idk why I’m R you separatly. It’s evident it’s only one or fraus in here. You all have the same middle aged cringe humor.

by Anonymousreply 63April 24, 2024 1:21 AM

R62 You don’t know what setting someone up means.

by Anonymousreply 64April 24, 2024 1:22 AM

R62 The way she's struggling to make Bash's career sound like anything other than a failure is amusing, at least. A bomb so big Nolan is considering writing about it. 22%. Even Bash and Charithra realized it's over and stopped pushing it. Did Tanner even bother?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 24, 2024 1:25 AM

R63 I think they’re genuinely the dumbest bitches I’ve ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 66April 24, 2024 1:26 AM

R65 Tanner didn’t have to, he’s steadily employed as a series regular. Bash, of course, wouldn’t know what that feels like.

by Anonymousreply 67April 24, 2024 1:28 AM

R65 I’ve never met a failed actor with that many credits on his IMDB. Never seen one with that much work consistency either. Never beating the dumbest bitch alive allegations.

by Anonymousreply 68April 24, 2024 1:28 AM

That would be because you don't actually know shit about the entertaining industry, darling. He has a handful of largely insignificant credits. In terms of numbers, there are nameless extras that have more credits than Bash. Bash works for a couple of weeks and then gets fired and written out. Congratulations to him.

by Anonymousreply 69April 24, 2024 1:30 AM

R68 Joe’s two credits are worth more than all of the work Bash has done from his childhood to now combined.

by Anonymousreply 70April 24, 2024 1:32 AM

R69 You’re still talking? What happened to having a life? R70 Fucking dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 71April 24, 2024 1:33 AM

If u ask any actor to pick Kit's career, Joe's career, or Bash's career none of them would pick Bash's, LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 72April 24, 2024 1:33 AM

R72

Broadway vs. Broadway vs. Chichester Community Theater

Series lead on HS vs. Series lead in Marvel vs. Being written out of 2 shows

by Anonymousreply 73April 24, 2024 1:35 AM

R70 That’s not how that works frau. Not sure you know but they don’t pay as much as you think. Joe will need to work again if he wants longevity and finance security.

by Anonymousreply 74April 24, 2024 1:35 AM

R72 Yeah, that’s not the serve you think this is. Marvel aint it atm. Many are turning down job opportunities with Marvel.

by Anonymousreply 75April 24, 2024 1:37 AM

R74 You’re so fucking stupid, it’s hilarious. Those two credits are worth more on a resume (because you’re the idiot talking about IMDb, which is a resume), not monetarily (though probably also worth more monetarily than whatever pittance Bash gets paid for reading 3 lines per project, thank God for mommy and daddy’s money). There’s a reason Bash tried out for Charlie (and didn’t get it). Too bad he didn’t meet Joe before he got fired from DC, might’ve been able to get some advice on lasting on a television show, a comic property specifically.

by Anonymousreply 76April 24, 2024 1:39 AM

R75 DC has never been it and yet even they shitcanned Bash.

by Anonymousreply 77April 24, 2024 1:40 AM

R76 Do you know anything about the industry? You sound crazy. Yes, Joe has a crazy career but Bash is only two years older than him and has the career of a 35 year old actor. If you listen to anyone in the industry that interviewed him you would know. Any actor would tell you consistency is the most important thing in an actor’s career.

by Anonymousreply 78April 24, 2024 1:43 AM

Bash looks 35.

by Anonymousreply 79April 24, 2024 1:44 AM

R71 calm down Darl. You’re showing your crazy arse

by Anonymousreply 80April 24, 2024 1:46 AM

R79 Lmao okay. You lost the argument already.

by Anonymousreply 81April 24, 2024 1:46 AM

I’m sorry to the sane DLers in this thread that are left. This is the last thread I will make. All of you are crazy, unhinged motherfuckers! Holy SHIT

by Anonymousreply 82April 24, 2024 1:50 AM

R78 Might know a thing or two, yeah.

by Anonymousreply 83April 24, 2024 1:55 AM

R83 Need to show your boss your post history.

by Anonymousreply 84April 24, 2024 1:57 AM

Fraulein talking about bosses when she's the only human being less employed than Bash.

by Anonymousreply 85April 24, 2024 2:04 AM

R85 The fact that a failed actor is causing so much hatred in your heart is hilarious. The insecurity mixed with the obsession never stops. It’s been months. It’s fascinating and deeply disturbing at the same time. Who knew an english actor could have that much effect on you?

by Anonymousreply 86April 24, 2024 2:10 AM

Glad we all agree he's a failed actor now.

by Anonymousreply 87April 24, 2024 2:18 AM

R87 it’s so nice when we can reach consensus

by Anonymousreply 88April 24, 2024 2:19 AM

Yall made a private group but the neurotic obsession is too high. You have to come back here and lash out for hours on end. Incredible.

by Anonymousreply 89April 24, 2024 2:20 AM

R87 I pity the poor fuckers that have to deal with you. May they be set free.

by Anonymousreply 90April 24, 2024 2:22 AM

In all this you guys missed this hilarious comment

[quote] Bash is only two years older than him and has the career of a 35 year old actor.

Girl search your heart and figure out why he got jobs as a child and Joe didn't. It wasn't Bash's innate talent and charisma

by Anonymousreply 91April 24, 2024 2:30 AM

R89 but you’re the one who posted a rant of nonsense about Joe fans harassing Joe so badly it’s somehow effecting poor Bash. You want something to go uncommented on, write it in the Bash thread

by Anonymousreply 92April 24, 2024 2:37 AM

[82] I agree.... HOLY SHIT! I checked in to the 46 new replies this morning. 27 were on mute... and the majority of the rest were arguing with the ignored responses.

Ah the 'old days' when we logged in for the good stuff!

Thanks for your service.

by Anonymousreply 93April 24, 2024 2:37 AM

R91 Oh, bless you. You actually thought I was comparing them? I see. I guess when your arguments are based on blind hate for the other that would be the reaction. The statement is indicating that Bash at 22 has the career of a long time actor. Especially in the UK entertainment industry. But enough of that. You’re not built for an intellectual conversation. You can go back to your petty, overdone insults.

by Anonymousreply 94April 24, 2024 2:38 AM

So annoying when someone writes something and then you adopt it immediately. Now we will have to suffer through “bless you” for the next month.

by Anonymousreply 95April 24, 2024 2:42 AM

Just a reminder to the massive cunt of a troll who is obsessed with a thread dedicated to Joe, Kit and the current hs cast that bash is not in, who is here like a serial predator desperate to interact with anyone who’ll bite, that 1. Bash has his own thread and fan accs on ig, cc and twt 2. You keep setting him up 3. No one here actually thinks you like Bash at all 4. No one cares what you think 5. You are a disturbed individual who needs help 6. Everyone knows you are the same troll on ig 7. You are a classic sociopath and you trying to gaslight everyone into thinking they’re the problem…you are the antagonist, fiend, degenerate in here, no one believes you, no one likes you and you desperately need help, you make no sense, have no validity and you’re completely obsessed. There is a bash thread, a bash cc, some bash twt accounts and a handful of bash ig accounts for you to interact with. Once you leave, your wish for this thread to not include Bash will come true! Fuck off and adieu!

by Anonymousreply 96April 24, 2024 3:07 AM

R96 You can't say this when you have posters raging for hours about Bash being a failure. If he was that irrelevant y'all wouldn't be THIS triggered about one comment mentioning him. You guys are sick in the head!

by Anonymousreply 97April 24, 2024 3:10 AM

R97 Retard, u've been raging about poor Bash and his stans for over 24 hours & for 100s of replies through 2 threads. Look within.

by Anonymousreply 98April 24, 2024 3:18 AM

R98 Asshole, look at R33! Y'all have been raging for hours on end. Shut the fuck up freak.

by Anonymousreply 99April 24, 2024 3:22 AM

R99 3 hours is less than 24 hours & at least they are funny. U're just miserable & a bore.

by Anonymousreply 100April 24, 2024 3:29 AM

Girls, girls. We all agreed that Bash is a failed actor!

by Anonymousreply 101April 24, 2024 3:31 AM

R100 You're a sociopath and a fucking creep. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 102April 24, 2024 3:34 AM

R101 No, we all agreed that Joe stans are obsessed freaks who will be talking shit about Bash for the rest of their miserable lives.

by Anonymousreply 103April 24, 2024 3:35 AM

R102 Your hysterical rage is so amusing. You've been blowing a gasket for days. Crossing my fingers for an aneurysm.

by Anonymousreply 104April 24, 2024 3:38 AM

R104 Nothing more amusing than your hysterical hatred for Bash. Almost at the same pathetic level as beyhives.

by Anonymousreply 105April 24, 2024 3:40 AM

R104 Yeah, can’t wait to see you pop a blood vessel when Bash’s success gets mentioned. Will get the popcorn ready.

by Anonymousreply 106April 24, 2024 3:46 AM

R102 presumably you are white wine drunk right now because even for you this is insane

by Anonymousreply 107April 24, 2024 3:50 AM

R106 You’re going to be waiting for the rest of your life. Moldy-ass popcorn and everything.

by Anonymousreply 108April 24, 2024 3:51 AM

R106 She's already tweaking with the self-imposed WWs. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 109April 24, 2024 3:51 AM

[quote]can’t wait to see you pop a blood vessel when Bash’s success gets mentioned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 24, 2024 3:53 AM

[quote] Bash's success

The hits keep coming

by Anonymousreply 111April 24, 2024 3:54 AM

R108 Always funny when a hit dog hollers

by Anonymousreply 112April 24, 2024 3:55 AM

R112 Meanwhile, my fave in the last couple of months:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 24, 2024 3:56 AM

R110 Dead took legit one minute.

by Anonymousreply 114April 24, 2024 3:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 24, 2024 3:57 AM

Hit after hit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 24, 2024 3:58 AM

R115 'Kit stans' hating on Bash will always be pathetic. Meanwhile, your fave's movie got delayed.

by Anonymousreply 117April 24, 2024 3:59 AM

R117 LMAO

by Anonymousreply 118April 24, 2024 4:00 AM

R117 Remember when Wonderwall or whatever that shit was called was delayed for an entire decade and then released to 0 fanfare? A week’s delay is pretty good, all things considered.

by Anonymousreply 119April 24, 2024 4:02 AM

Has Bash had a single project come out in time? Even that Billy Walsh turd was taken off the calendar and then dumped unceremoniously to a 22% on Rotten Tomatoes

by Anonymousreply 120April 24, 2024 4:03 AM

Still dying at "Bash's success," the fucking delusion. Kills me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121April 24, 2024 4:05 AM

R120 His nonspeaking role in GoT and HS

by Anonymousreply 122April 24, 2024 4:06 AM

R117 Nothing can top this. Now, that’s setting up your fave!

by Anonymousreply 123April 24, 2024 4:06 AM

R117 What does being a Kit stan have to do w/ anything? Kit doesn't even give an f about Bash. Why would his stans? U're rasping at straws, retard.

by Anonymousreply 124April 24, 2024 4:06 AM

All jokes aside, How to Date Billy Walsh was truly terrible. Are there people losing their jobs over how bad it is?

by Anonymousreply 125April 24, 2024 4:07 AM

R113 R115 R116 He's really had a crazy run recently. Deserved, truly.

by Anonymousreply 126April 24, 2024 4:07 AM

Kit stans were the OG Bash haters while the Joe fans were defending him like we were the ones getting his dick

It's a shame I will live with forever

by Anonymousreply 127April 24, 2024 4:08 AM

R125 It's going to be hard for that writer to get hired again. Charithra seems to be doing pretty okay, she's on the actual West End and has booked a couple of roles recently/gotten into producing, so it shouldn't ding her too hard. She got the best reviews out of the actors. Bash isn't going to be leading anything again for a long while, if ever again. That was the big job he got from the Heartstopper boost and he whiffed it.

by Anonymousreply 128April 24, 2024 4:10 AM

R127 I know. They were all the jealous, homophobic fans who hated Bash because he was dating Joe and Kit wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 129April 24, 2024 4:14 AM

R128 thanks. Did they expect it to be that panned or were the relying on teens to be stupider than they are. I ask because they did a good amount of press for something that was so embarrassingly awful

by Anonymousreply 130April 24, 2024 4:17 AM

R129 *Musophobic.

by Anonymousreply 131April 24, 2024 4:18 AM

R129 They were delusional to another level. Joe is too insecure to date a bisexual man. Was never going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 132April 24, 2024 4:20 AM

R129 Bash & Joe haven't been dating for over a yr and every1 still hates him. U can't blame it on homophobia anymore!

by Anonymousreply 133April 24, 2024 4:20 AM

I don’t know how some of you sat through Billy Walsh, the idea of sitting through hours of Bash’s nasal voice triggers nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 134April 24, 2024 4:21 AM

R133 I know.

by Anonymousreply 135April 24, 2024 4:22 AM

R134 honestly, I drank to get through it

by Anonymousreply 136April 24, 2024 4:23 AM

R133 As if those hags aren’t still homophobic

by Anonymousreply 137April 24, 2024 4:24 AM

R82 Thanks for trying to keep it going.

R93 Once you ignore the posters who have been going back and forth, there are only about 5 or 6 posts left to read in the thread lol.

by Anonymousreply 138April 24, 2024 4:25 AM

Looks like the lads went out after their training session today. Not sure but is that an outline of a certain ginger in the front of the group?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139April 24, 2024 4:37 AM

R139 I saw that earlier and can’t really tell. Only recognize Will Poulter and maybe Michael Gandolfini?

by Anonymousreply 140April 24, 2024 5:00 AM

Maybe Noah C at the front? If it’s him I think it ups the chances it’s Kit as they know each other

by Anonymousreply 141April 24, 2024 5:32 AM

R139 there is one pic with same outfit so maybe the same day no sign of kit though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 24, 2024 5:32 AM

R116, R115, R113 Kit’s doing incredibly well, fantastic projects too, very varied and different, that will show his amazing vocal and acting range!

by Anonymousreply 143April 24, 2024 6:37 AM

Is industry insider still here? You heard anything lately? Missing the old discussion threads!

by Anonymousreply 144April 24, 2024 12:04 PM

R144 Go to the private reddit group

by Anonymousreply 145April 24, 2024 12:28 PM

R145 - Is there a HS group without all this weird fighting? Because I want in.

by Anonymousreply 146April 24, 2024 1:03 PM

Ditto - honestly I'm sure it's not doing your karma any good whatsoever annoying the **** out of those few people left here who would actually like to discuss the show - not bicker about someone who had a bit part in it for a few minutes of screen time. I don't want to go to Reddit as I don't want to know about who the cast are dating, it's their private lives. I just want to discuss news about what's happening with the show - are we getting season 4 - I think it's highly unlikely now looking at how far Kit and Joe have progressed in their careers .

by Anonymousreply 147April 24, 2024 2:25 PM

R147 It’s interesting the dissonance between what you say and what happens here. Bash is irrelevant, Bash isn’t on the show anymore, blablabla. It doesn’t change the fact that the losers here get a kick out of shading him for hours. It doesn’t take much either for them to start.

by Anonymousreply 148April 24, 2024 3:14 PM

R82 R93 R138. I think one private Reddit is all things HS and the other discusses JS openly

Would like to be in both if they have no trolls , to be honest

But thanks to those who still post relevant infor

Wasia are doing a few Europe dates in November

And Alice is headed to NYC

by Anonymousreply 149April 24, 2024 4:01 PM

Not that pathetic, whiny loser going on about poor victim Bash for a third day now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 24, 2024 4:02 PM

R150 That’s such a strange comment when both Kit and Joe talked about how online hate affected them negatively.

by Anonymousreply 151April 24, 2024 4:51 PM

R148 Changing history again, he only gets shaded when you bring him up in some weird attempt to shit on Joe and Kit. If you are going to try to brag about how hot, booked and busy he is compared to Joe especially (or Kit when your personality changes) then expect some pushback. And again, you are the one who brought him up in the thread R4

by Anonymousreply 152April 24, 2024 5:46 PM

R152 He shouldn’t get shaded at all - if he’s that irrelevant (according to this thread). You can’t whine about Joe’s online hate and then act dumb about Bash’s online bullying. You shouldn’t even get this riled up about R4 if you truly think it isn’t true.

by Anonymousreply 153April 24, 2024 5:57 PM

You set him up to get shit on you fucking moron. Everyone knows you flick your bean to your Bashy so obviously they are going to shit on him to piss off you when you go on your Joe rants for hours. Like I've said in the past, I'm not sure you even like Bash more than you hate Joe. There was no need for you to go so hard on that dumb movie and get him such hate.

by Anonymousreply 154April 24, 2024 6:04 PM

R154 No one sets him up. One comment about him is enough to unleash the beast in you. It’s not something that should happen if he was really “irrelevant”. You have nothing to talk about in this thread so you bring up Bash because hating him is the only thing this thread loves to do.

by Anonymousreply 155April 24, 2024 6:21 PM

Tobie is in this clip talking about what he'd buy in New York with a fully loaded credit card.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156April 24, 2024 7:34 PM

Interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 24, 2024 9:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158April 24, 2024 11:56 PM

Joe and Dylan. He looks so good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159April 25, 2024 12:12 AM

Which one of you is this? Joking but Joe looks incredibly adorable here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160April 25, 2024 9:47 AM

Heartstopper news dropping soon

From Alice instagram

by Anonymousreply 161April 25, 2024 1:07 PM

R161 In 40 minutes to be exact so actually very soon

by Anonymousreply 162April 25, 2024 1:30 PM

The news is - no stunt cast for Geoff.

by Anonymousreply 163April 25, 2024 2:18 PM

Here comes the whining…

by Anonymousreply 164April 25, 2024 2:22 PM

R164 what would be the point. It’s not a surprise

by Anonymousreply 165April 25, 2024 2:24 PM

R165 In your poor victim mentality world, it never is.

by Anonymousreply 166April 25, 2024 2:30 PM

Who cares about Geoff? Joe has Jonathan Bailey has his crush

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 25, 2024 2:33 PM

Anyone who thought they'd give stunt casting for Charlie was dumb. Only Nick matters.

R167 That storyline is less about Charlie and more about how Nick gets jealous and then ends up having the hots for him.

by Anonymousreply 168April 25, 2024 2:44 PM

R167 pivotal

by Anonymousreply 169April 25, 2024 2:45 PM

Joe posted about it. “🥰”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170April 25, 2024 2:46 PM

R168 Like clockwork

by Anonymousreply 171April 25, 2024 3:03 PM

R171 Same for you, whining about whining.

Just the facts, despite someone here constantly saying they would get a big name for the character and we were overreacting when people were saying they never would. Wait for us to be right about S3 not being about Charlie too. Will be fun.

by Anonymousreply 172April 25, 2024 3:07 PM

I know some casting leaked ..... is there any reason for choosing a particular date to announce news like this please ??

by Anonymousreply 173April 25, 2024 5:51 PM

Also presumably Joe pays for his apartment for staying in NYC , it wouldn't be comped would it ??

by Anonymousreply 174April 25, 2024 5:52 PM

R173 Jonathan Bailey’s birthday is today.

by Anonymousreply 175April 25, 2024 5:53 PM

R172 No one really said that. You guys THOUGHT it would be a big name because you’re irrational. You thought they would cast in function of stupid self importance you’ve deluded yourself into giving Joe when in reality they cast based on a number of factors: availability, if the actor fits the role, if the actor has great chemistry with the rest of the cast, if they fit with the show, if the producers have the pull to get them on board and etc. Olivia was cast because she knows Euros and she fit the character of Sarah. It had nothing to do with having a stunt cast for Kit, specifically.

by Anonymousreply 176April 25, 2024 6:19 PM

R176 lol nope. Someone very vocally said he would be a big name because there's no way only Kit gets special treatment. We always said it would be a nobody

by Anonymousreply 177April 25, 2024 6:55 PM

R117 Kit doesn’t get special treatment

by Anonymousreply 178April 25, 2024 7:06 PM

Like do you know how awful Joe’s fans make him look? You have a white actor who basically won the lottery with this show he’s starring in, has an amazing career and his fans spew so much negativity about the show that made him debut professionally because he has what? 10 minutes less than Kit in S2? Because he’s not paired with a huge actor (even though Jonathan is mainly for Charlie’s character). No wonder he doesn’t interact much online these days. He probably doesn’t want to associate with his weird followers.

by Anonymousreply 179April 25, 2024 7:13 PM

Karma for gloating ab Olivia Coleman not coming back.

by Anonymousreply 180April 25, 2024 8:01 PM

What, no mention of Hayley Atwell & Eddie Marsan joining S3?!? I know it seems like ages ago – and probably was 200 threads ago – but HS had a borderline nonexistent budget to start, and Olivia joined as Nick's mum for free. Hayley's last gig was the not-so-minor co-lead with Tammy Cruise in "Mission: Impossible" FFS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181April 25, 2024 8:36 PM

R181 The Hayley Atwell casting was leaked earlier, that’s why there isn’t much of a reaction. The Eddie Marsan casting is the only new one.

by Anonymousreply 182April 25, 2024 8:51 PM

My first dive into a HS thread in a while. Sorry, but the fact that 90% of this thread is about the actor who played a supporting character who's no longer on the show only further spotlights the absurd obsession some of you have with Bash. Like the OG Kit stans, you're clearly jealous that he was with Joe, and you relishing his career *failures* – at 22 years old, no less – is absurd. Two of this year's biggest up-and-comers were still playing bit roles in their late 20s: Chase Stokes was an unknown with a handful of guest-starring appearances when he landed "Outer Banks," and now he has five movies coming out (seriously) and is the face of Armani.

Yes, "Billy Walsh" sucked. No, it's no more likely to affect Bash's career as Tanner Buchanan's. Left entirely overlooked is the fact that Amazon made a movie with an openly queer male lead playing straight. Even now that's surprisingly rare.

Yes, obviously Kit & Joe are having the biggest career leaps, and Kit may very well have *the* most active career of an openly queer Gen Z actor. That's still not a valid rationalization for attacking Bash for "only" performing in Chichester.

But this HS obsession eclipsed even the Prancing Pony Inn a while ago now, and it's gone on for much too long. The citizens of DataLounge would greatly appreciate moving this psychodrama obsession to Reddit until the actual *show* starts up again.

by Anonymousreply 183April 25, 2024 9:02 PM

Nobody’s reading any of that shit.

by Anonymousreply 184April 25, 2024 9:24 PM

Lmao a Bash stan showing up to defend him when no one had mentioned him in hours

R179 what does Joe being white have to do with anything? Kit is also white, if we’re suddenly doing background tests

by Anonymousreply 185April 25, 2024 9:31 PM

R183 I fear your very sensible and logical observation will be lost on the posters left in this thread. They have an irrational, obsessive hatred for Bash. They’re not right in the head.

by Anonymousreply 186April 25, 2024 9:34 PM

R185 Yes, Kit and Joe are white males. The point that went over your head is that Joe is privileged as a white man (so is Kit before you start your tantrum). His fans that are trying to act as if he is terribly underrated and undervalued are ridiculous. Yaz, Corinna, Will have far less recognition and you don’t see their fans misbehaving.

by Anonymousreply 187April 25, 2024 9:38 PM

R176 TL;DR

by Anonymousreply 188April 25, 2024 9:41 PM

R187 he was initially a colead of the show and his other white colead (at the time) is treated better by both fans and their actual employers. The cast members you are discussing are not leads. It’s redundant discussing it with you as for some reason your stanning of someone is now extended into obsessive hatred of his less popular castmate and his fans. Not sure what you get out of kicking down but go for it.

To anyone left who gives a fuck about Joe the karma account is back on Twitter telling him to khs. He’s in KCUs replies. Please report

by Anonymousreply 189April 25, 2024 9:47 PM

R189 In what way is he treated better? Getting harassed by your fans to the point where he felt like had to come out? I have a difficult time seeing the better treatment you speak of. To your second point, you should focus on that instead of made up injustices.

by Anonymousreply 190April 25, 2024 10:02 PM

R190 not even I think you’re stupid enough to think Joe has the same favourable treatment from fans as Kit, or that he is treated equally by Netflix, and I think you’re very stupid. Honestly though, you are kidding right? You are obsessed with maybe 20 Joe stans of maybe a 100 quiet Joe stans. Kit has 100s of fans in hstwt, who all adore him, why can’t you focus on that? Your guy has a great career, stans who love him, is adored by pop culture media, and is a genuinely nice and deserving man. Why do you need to shit of Joe to bolster him up? Kit’s doing amazingly, you should focus on that

by Anonymousreply 191April 25, 2024 10:10 PM

R191 What special treatment? It just seems like you have a problem with Kit’s popularity.

by Anonymousreply 192April 25, 2024 10:13 PM

“Your guy has a great career, stans who love him, is adored by pop culture media, and is a genuinely nice and deserving man”

by Anonymousreply 193April 25, 2024 10:15 PM

R193 in what way is Joe adored by the media? Also I’m discussing this with someone’s posting history who has made it very clear they don’t Joe is a nice or deserving man.

R192 I have a problem with the way Joe is ignored by the fandom and Netflix, yes. With the stunt casting it becomes very clear that every member of Nick’s family and story needs to be a big name and Joe’s does not, so a direct comparison is made about who the production cares about. But mostly it’s not about comparison is it? It’s great Kit’s popular and loved and I wish Joe had that too but it’s not a zero sum game. Joe could be equally popular and that wouldn’t be taking from Kit somehow. That’s the thing I don’t understand about the angry Kit stans, what are you angry about? You could just not think about Joe at all

by Anonymousreply 194April 25, 2024 10:23 PM

R194 Is Joe badly treated (specifically) or is he simply less popular than Kit? Because all of your arguments just shows that you have a problem with the disparity between Joe and Kit as if they are a duo. Kit is treated horribly by his fans. They lack common sense, they stalk him, harass his family and friends… There isn’t a special treatment for him.

by Anonymousreply 195April 25, 2024 10:28 PM

R194 And we talked about this… Casting isn’t done in a vacuum. Olivia was cast because of Euros. She wasn’t cast because of Kit. Maybe they tried to get a bigger name for Geoff and they couldn’t because of scheduling issues (you should know how that works with Olivia not returning). Jonathan expressed since season 1 that he wanted to make a cameo. They found a way to bring him in for season 3. It’s not about “giving Kit a big name actor to work with”. Nick’s dad and brother aren’t stunt cast just like 90% of the cast.

by Anonymousreply 196April 25, 2024 10:39 PM

R195 it is specifically, and i honestly feel like I’m having a conversation with someone living with a different view of reality? Are you really convinced that Nick being centred in the story, Kit having fan more promotion by Netflix, Joe being constantly shat on by 10ks of people for the way he looks, Joe also being currently stalked online, having shit sent to his workplace, being cancelled by his own fans is somehow not poor treatment? It’s funny because honestly I would engage in good faith because it’s not a conversation without merit - why Joe stans feel the way they do and if it’s warranted. But you have a history full of just trolling about Joe himself and thats the bit I don’t get. Kit is viewed as a seperate person and you could just enjoy all that on Twitter mute Joe’s stans and look at all the great thirsty pics of Kit and all the fun stuff coming out of his other jobs. It’s not unreasonable to wish that the hstwt fandom had liked Joe as much or hyped him as much. Maybe the show would have continued to build out Charlie, maybe Netflix would have continued to promote at the same rate as Kit, maybe they would have cared about that character enough to also give it a big name to act with. You being here with the specific focus of abusing Joe and his stans is evidence that you also consider the comparison- and yet somehow it’s not enough Kit is more popular you have to make sure to shit on Joe

by Anonymousreply 197April 25, 2024 10:41 PM

Since we’re talking about the guys being treated like shit, it’s disgusting how far that homophobic story about Kit supposedly fucking Elton for acting jobs has gone. It’s gotten media coverage in Latin American outlets. People aren’t going to stop harassing him until he quits acting altogether.

by Anonymousreply 198April 25, 2024 10:42 PM

R198 sorry what is happening? I’m not here all the time but I didn’t see that. That’s disgusting

by Anonymousreply 199April 25, 2024 10:43 PM

R198 Him and Joe are really taking this shitty hate storm with grace. They really shouldn’t have to deal with any of this.

by Anonymousreply 200April 25, 2024 10:46 PM

R199 It’s gone completely ignored in the fandom, but there are TikTok videos with million views about it and actual outlets have reported on it. With completely made up information. They claim Elton is producing all of Kit’s work (he’s not producing any of it) and that Kit’s been spotted leaving Elton’s late at night by paps (no pictures exist).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201April 25, 2024 10:47 PM

This account has half a million followers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202April 25, 2024 10:48 PM

Im glad those tweets haven’t picked up traction but it’s enormously shit such big accounts tweeted it. I don’t know what to say about tt except that’s fucking disgusting, and honestly that app is more of a cesspit in some ways. Is this all based off that single reply from weeks ago of someone stirring shit?

by Anonymousreply 203April 25, 2024 10:56 PM

R203 I tried tracing it back, and I think it’s all come from a Facebook post a Madonna stan that hates Elton made.

by Anonymousreply 204April 25, 2024 10:57 PM

R204 JFC that’s bizarre

by Anonymousreply 205April 25, 2024 10:59 PM

R204 A Madonna stan? Then it's an eldergay stirring shit up.

by Anonymousreply 206April 25, 2024 11:22 PM

R202 wtf is wrong with people

by Anonymousreply 207April 25, 2024 11:37 PM

This weirdo told Joe to go fuck himself because he blocked a crazy fan. He needs to shut up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208April 25, 2024 11:49 PM

[quote]Are you really convinced that Nick being centred in the story, Kit having fan more promotion by Netflix, Joe being constantly shat on by 10ks of people for the way he looks, Joe also being currently stalked online, having shit sent to his workplace, being cancelled by his own fans is somehow not poor treatment?

Charlie was its centre in S1. Nick was its centre in S2. This is bad ... why, exactly?

Kit doesn't have more "fan promotion" than Joe. This is entirely in your head. As co-leads they do equal levels of promotion.

Yes, some assholes are criticising Joe solely for having an unconventional look, despite it being one plenty of people fancy. The only thing unusual about it is that they're doing so to a cis male: they usually reserve such fuckery for trans people or 'women who look like dykes'. That said: tens of thousands complaining about his looks? What, did you count?! Bollocks.

Joe hasn't been 'cancelled by his own fans' FFS, and he did a bang-up job in 'Sweeney Todd', which I just saw a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 209April 26, 2024 12:51 AM

R209 JFC another account. Charlie was obviously not the centre of S1. Nick had the googling his sexulity, Clearest Blue scene, coming out to Oscar Winner Olivia Coleman. Those are hands down the big three scenes of the season. Just look at the Exec Producers likes. Joe was cancelled by his fans, many of who jumped ship, because he liked a post defending Bash from insane accusations of being a SA apologist. The last hit tweet about Joe’s looks had 30k likes.

Look at the international Netflix accounts on Twitter at the moment and tell me who Is getting random posts about how hot they are? Netflix UK had, just as one example, Nick Nelson as their Spotify wrapped, which was then adopted by the entire hstwt. They literally had to do a Joe post because Most excluded him from the sparkly shirt post and bizarrely this time it didn’t go uncommented on.

I don’t know why I’m bothering. Going to Sweeney doesn’t detract from the fact it’s clear while you don’t hate Joe you obviously think he is deserving of less popularity and promotion from his employer than Kit, you think he deserves less fans than Kit.

There are literally trolls that hang out on this thread just to shit on Joe. I wouldn’t wish that on Kit but it also would never happen in the prolonged way it has here.

by Anonymousreply 210April 26, 2024 1:08 AM

Kit was constantly being called a queerbaiter who looked like a lesbian on here up until he came out.

by Anonymousreply 211April 26, 2024 1:17 AM

R211 I’m very obviously talking about the last year. I have been extremely vocal condemning those crusty fucking biphobic Elder cunts. But it absolutely was nothing like Frualine, her alt, and the hugely agressive Kit stan who camp here 24 hours to the point Joe actually can barely be mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 212April 26, 2024 1:21 AM

R210 Charlie was very much so the center of S1. This type of thinking only started when the show became popular and when Kit became more popular. Just stick to your original point about the disparity in popularity instead of distorting the facts.

by Anonymousreply 213April 26, 2024 5:08 AM

R210 Netflix is a business. They’ll absolutely use more Kit in promotion if it gets them clicks. Why is that a problem? It’s not a reflection of what Joe deserves or not. Kit is more popular than the RWRB boys; he’s in his own category. Why can’t we celebrate the fact that a queer actor is drawing in so much attention? Or is it because he’s not gay? I’m glad Joe is doing Sweeney and that he is gaining a new fandom because these boys desperately need to be seen as individuals.

by Anonymousreply 214April 26, 2024 5:19 AM

No matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it true. HS has always been about Nick past episode 2.

by Anonymousreply 215April 26, 2024 5:19 AM

R215 Says no one but one very specific group. Go to the reddit groups and they don’t see it that way at all because it’s not true.

by Anonymousreply 216April 26, 2024 5:32 AM

R215

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217April 26, 2024 5:38 AM

R214 well I mean this just really says it all. It is great that a queer man is so popular. As the colead of the show I would like Joe, another queer man, to be afforded the same promotion and frankly it’s not too much to ask. But as you don’t give a fuck this conversation is redundant. Well done for making this one last public space Kit centric as well

by Anonymousreply 218April 26, 2024 6:36 AM

R218 Like I said, Kit is on his own category. Kit’s popularity shouldn’t be a negative. And get over yourself this place is hardly “Kit centric”. It’s a shame you see things that way. I haven’t seen Kit stans be this negative when Joe was more talked about when the Sweeney gig started.

by Anonymousreply 219April 26, 2024 12:19 PM

R219 lmao I just actually checked your post history. You don’t care about Kit. Enjoy bringing up your fave here because literally no other place online gives a fuck. Your new Twitter trolls aren’t that original though, pretty transparently you

by Anonymousreply 220April 26, 2024 12:52 PM

R220 What’s with this ownership of the boys some of you have? It’s bizarre. Your troll is clearly this one R180

by Anonymousreply 221April 26, 2024 1:05 PM

R221 you speak exclusively about Bash except where there is an opportunity to shit on Joe via Kit. I’m not going to waste anymore time on you

by Anonymousreply 222April 26, 2024 1:13 PM

R222 Well same to you. I can say that you do not care about Kit, in fact you have spent the last 10 hours making it known to everyone here.

by Anonymousreply 223April 26, 2024 1:19 PM

What's this thread about? It's bizarre as shit.

by Anonymousreply 224April 26, 2024 1:22 PM

R224 It used to be about the Netflix’s show Heartstopper, the main cast and everything in between. Stan war completely destroyed this thread.

by Anonymousreply 225April 26, 2024 1:45 PM

All the infighting here is fun to read…very entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 226April 26, 2024 1:51 PM

It's not even a stan war or infighting. It's one person who stans the fired side character actor who has multiple accounts who won't shut the fuck up. This week she's pretending to care about Kit because the actual Kit troll isn't roasting Bash.

And no, girl I don't need a reddit link again since that's your only reply.

by Anonymousreply 227April 26, 2024 2:06 PM

R227 One person cannot ruin a whole thread, dumbass. It's you guys' obsessive hatred for Bash. You ruined this thread.

by Anonymousreply 228April 26, 2024 2:10 PM

You are the only fucking person who brings that man up

by Anonymousreply 229April 26, 2024 2:12 PM

R229 So? If you didn't have the mentality of a child you could see a post of someone you don't like and keep it moving.

by Anonymousreply 230April 26, 2024 2:16 PM

Yet that doesn't apply to you who clearly hates Joe but can't stop talking about him. You bring the fired one up to shit on Kit or Joe idiot. A quick sample R4 R23 R29 R32 R68 R78 R86 R94 R97 R103 R105 R106 R124 R129 R133 R148 R153 R155 R186 R187

by Anonymousreply 231April 26, 2024 2:25 PM

R231 Great way to show how you're 'normal and sane'

by Anonymousreply 232April 26, 2024 2:27 PM

I'm not even going to bother catching up on the thread, so sorry in advance if there are any actual DLers left and I'm repeating what someone else has said.

Hey Candies (because why pretend with "Frauline" anymore), what happened girl? Didn't get enough attention for a couple of days so it's off to twitter again for a little extra trolling? Quick FYI: we're all beyond fed up now, so cut that shit out if you don't want to get exposed.

by Anonymousreply 233April 26, 2024 2:55 PM

Maybe pick arguments other than ad hominem.

And yes, totally abnormal and crazy of me to ctrl + F"Bash" to see it's all your posts and the only one that weren't were replies to something you brought up

by Anonymousreply 234April 26, 2024 2:55 PM

R234 Maybe get over the fact that Bash will never fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 235April 26, 2024 3:01 PM

I've seen these threads forever but since I'm not into whatever this show is aimed at, I skipped them and it seems rightfully so. Very mentally ill people/person or whatever.

Please tell me these are not adults but tweeny bopper fan bois and gurls.

by Anonymousreply 236April 26, 2024 3:16 PM

R235 You really can't argue can you since all you do is just insult the person calling you out and never address anything said. The idea that anyone wants Bash to fuck them is hilarious though, so thanks for that

by Anonymousreply 237April 26, 2024 3:54 PM

R236 It really started when Joe (one of the lead of show) and Bash (secondary character) ended their relationship. The fans of Joe never got over that for some reason. They’ve taken this breakup very personally.

by Anonymousreply 238April 26, 2024 3:57 PM

It started when you got your social security check and decided to make multiple accounts to troll Joe and haven't shut up in a year about someone who isn't on the show anymore

by Anonymousreply 239April 26, 2024 4:00 PM

It started when Joe couldn’t act professionally at the Pride event which made all his crazy stans turn completely neurotic. Things were normal for a while but as soon as it appeared it was a bad break up Joe stans became obsessed trolls. Shitting on Bash daily for months.

by Anonymousreply 240April 26, 2024 4:04 PM

Joe fans trying to act like he's the biggest victim always end up being proven wrong. Alice & Patrick are both in NY to see Joe. Joe fans talked crap for nothing. Story of their lives!

by Anonymousreply 241April 26, 2024 6:47 PM

Alice and Patrick in New York!!! Bash thread ready and waiting for anyone to spark it up again… good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 242April 26, 2024 9:28 PM

r242, I wonder if they will even bother to see Joe on Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 243April 26, 2024 9:39 PM

R243 only time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 244April 26, 2024 9:44 PM

98% chance that they see him.

by Anonymousreply 245April 26, 2024 9:54 PM

R242 Seems like you should. No one mentioned him in 5 hours yet you somehow needed to bring him up. Never beating the obsessed freak allegations.

by Anonymousreply 246April 26, 2024 10:45 PM

When Bash and Joe dated, who was the bottom?

I’m thinking Joe.

by Anonymousreply 247April 26, 2024 10:49 PM

And Bash gives off BDE.

by Anonymousreply 248April 26, 2024 10:59 PM

R245 100%

by Anonymousreply 249April 26, 2024 11:04 PM

Alice and Patrick are at Sweeney Todd. They both posted to their stories.

by Anonymousreply 250April 26, 2024 11:08 PM

R248 Here you go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251April 26, 2024 11:09 PM

Thanks!

Yep, BDE.

by Anonymousreply 252April 26, 2024 11:11 PM

How much pussy has Kit had?

by Anonymousreply 253April 26, 2024 11:41 PM

Would almost take the fighting over this shit.

by Anonymousreply 254April 26, 2024 11:46 PM

R251 We need to run a survey to know why you guys are so triggered by Bash. It’s actually insane.

by Anonymousreply 255April 26, 2024 11:51 PM

So if Alice Patrick Kit and Joe are all in NYC at once are they up to something with Netflix? Promos? Negotiating series 4?

by Anonymousreply 256April 27, 2024 12:28 AM

R256 Kit’s in military boot camp in the UK for Warfare.

by Anonymousreply 257April 27, 2024 12:42 AM

Who does he fuck in the shower shots, or who fucks him?

by Anonymousreply 258April 27, 2024 12:51 AM

R258 He's 19. You're a creep.

by Anonymousreply 259April 27, 2024 12:52 AM

R256, commas are important, Sis.

by Anonymousreply 260April 27, 2024 1:17 AM

Who is this Alice Patrick Kit?

They sound fascinating!

by Anonymousreply 261April 27, 2024 1:18 AM

Joe is brilliant in Sweeney so it’s really fucking cool his co-workers, friends, family can all get to see him performing in his broadway debut!

by Anonymousreply 262April 27, 2024 2:17 AM

si

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263April 27, 2024 2:22 AM

R263 Cute and Patrick looks hot as always

by Anonymousreply 264April 27, 2024 2:46 AM

Does Kit pissfuck his ladyfriends?

And, is it in a tub, or on a reinforced bed?

by Anonymousreply 265April 27, 2024 2:50 AM

R363 They all look the same age. Weird

by Anonymousreply 266April 27, 2024 2:54 AM

Kit with super short hair (if I managed to get the link to work right)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267April 27, 2024 2:22 PM

R267 Yikes. That hairline is struggling.

by Anonymousreply 268April 27, 2024 3:10 PM

R267 I was never one of the morons that thought that his hairline was receding, but the buzz cut makes it more obvious that he isn’t. It’s a typical widow’s peak.

by Anonymousreply 269April 27, 2024 3:25 PM

R269 Yeah, the hairline is solid and not patchy at the front like in this completely random example.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270April 27, 2024 3:29 PM

R267 It does age him up a bit

by Anonymousreply 271April 27, 2024 3:41 PM

R269 Plus you can see how thick his hair is when it's that short, even though it's so fair.

by Anonymousreply 272April 27, 2024 3:57 PM

R270 Showing a full head of hair like it's supposed to prove anything is quite funny

by Anonymousreply 273April 27, 2024 4:17 PM

They’re all fags!

by Anonymousreply 274April 27, 2024 4:21 PM

R270 Little wisps in the front struggling to hold on for dear life.

by Anonymousreply 275April 27, 2024 4:23 PM

I love when you guys fall into deep delusion. Keeps us entertained.

by Anonymousreply 276April 27, 2024 4:24 PM

R275 He has a ton of acne, too. Mommy and daddy can't get him some Accutane?

by Anonymousreply 277April 27, 2024 4:28 PM

R277 Look, a troll. Aren't you supposed to be in a private group to flick your bean to Joe Locke? What happened? They kick you out?

by Anonymousreply 278April 27, 2024 4:31 PM

We don’t talk enough about how hot Patrick is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279April 27, 2024 4:42 PM

R277. Girl can afford dermabrasion…don’t know why he doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 280April 27, 2024 4:44 PM

R279 Cuz the girls rather troll each other for hours for some reason. The weirdest thread on DL

by Anonymousreply 281April 27, 2024 4:48 PM

R280 You really want to start?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282April 27, 2024 5:13 PM

R282 I was going to say that Bash is still the ugliest guy from the cast, but then remembered he got fired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283April 27, 2024 5:33 PM

R283 Someone should dig up the picture of him from 4000 Miles where he looks like a witch.

by Anonymousreply 284April 27, 2024 5:34 PM

R284 Someone should go to your house and look at your computer, freak.

by Anonymousreply 285April 27, 2024 5:36 PM

R285 So mad!

by Anonymousreply 286April 27, 2024 5:38 PM

R286 You good?

by Anonymousreply 287April 27, 2024 5:40 PM

R286 It's always funny when she starts with the appearance shit and pivots to crying the moment people reply in kind.

Anyway, what a beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288April 27, 2024 5:44 PM

R288 Ugly as always, but what gets me is that his teeth definitely weren’t as yellow as they are now.

by Anonymousreply 289April 27, 2024 5:46 PM

R288 You guys set him up real bad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290April 27, 2024 5:53 PM

R289 I was distracted by Bash having more lines than a Miami nightclub bathroom counter on his face, but you're right. Between the yellow teeth and his skin being all broken out and greasy something happened in the last year. The drugs jokes might not have been much of a joke.

by Anonymousreply 291April 27, 2024 6:09 PM

Kit still looks better than Bash. Im not sure what some of u think u're accomplishing.

by Anonymousreply 292April 27, 2024 6:43 PM

R291 Something went wrong somewhere

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 27, 2024 7:33 PM

R292

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294April 27, 2024 8:21 PM

Moisturizer and Botox are your friends.

by Anonymousreply 295April 27, 2024 8:31 PM

R293 You could tell me that this was a random homeless man and I'd believe you. Did he start doing heavy drugs after Joe kicked him to the curb or after he got fired from Heartstopper?

by Anonymousreply 296April 27, 2024 8:32 PM

R283 / R288 / R293 Bash has always been fug, but he rly went down the tubes recently.

by Anonymousreply 297April 27, 2024 8:35 PM

R295 He's too young for botox but could use a very good moisturizer and an expensive sunscreen. I know so many young men who are completely hopeless in taking care of their skin. It's not cute down the line.

by Anonymousreply 298April 27, 2024 8:35 PM

R296 he would have known he was sacked for the most part of a year before these photos and he was normal, so it was definitely losing Joe

by Anonymousreply 299April 27, 2024 8:35 PM

R296 Yeah, timing lines up with the relationship falling apart. He started looking greasy during the 4000 Miles run and deteriorated faster over the summer. His pasta is whiter than his teeth.

by Anonymousreply 300April 27, 2024 8:37 PM

Nice of them to support Joe like this. Wish they’d been more supportive of the guys back when they needed it more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301April 27, 2024 11:30 PM

R301 They obviously still need could use the support (most recently the Elton thing with Kit), but at this point I'm used to both of them only popping up when it's something shiny and happy and not for the tough shit. Alice going to see Joe in Sweeney Todd and being silent about the abuse Joe got (and continues to get), Patrick going to the RTS Awards and not saying a word to defend Kit when they left him for the wolves with the "accurate casting" shit. They only show up when they can brag about being "proud parents" a.k.a. trying to take credit for their successes. And they only commented publicly about Kit's coming out when it became a huge, unavoidable media story. Next time you'll see talking about any of the cast will be in the fall when Romeo + Juliet rolls around.

by Anonymousreply 302April 27, 2024 11:36 PM

Word on the street is that Rhea unfollowed Bash's lizard charity. Did he give up on that?

by Anonymousreply 303April 28, 2024 1:03 AM

R303 Why do you care?

by Anonymousreply 304April 28, 2024 1:59 AM

This place is more fun when u talk ab how ugly Bash is. His charity being a flop isn't news. & we know the cast dropped him.

by Anonymousreply 305April 28, 2024 2:04 AM

R305 Spoke like a real troll. Congrats.

by Anonymousreply 306April 28, 2024 2:06 AM

R303 Rhea already saw the light awhile ago. She's not completely stupid. And don't think his fake charity ever followed her anyway

by Anonymousreply 307April 28, 2024 2:49 AM

R303 thank you for posting news

by Anonymousreply 308April 28, 2024 6:03 AM

This thread is terrifying. We have such a mental health crisis in this country.

by Anonymousreply 309April 28, 2024 1:42 PM

Joe fans constantly crying ab the fandom not caring about Joe & Charlie. Meanwhile half of the fandom was being weird ab Kit's hair & no one bothered to defend him ab it or ab the Elton John BS. But 1 person said that Nick deserved an apology from Ben and every1 is flipping out. LOL the double standards. B-b-but DL was the only person ppl could like Joe!1!

by Anonymousreply 310April 28, 2024 2:40 PM

Maybe a controversial opinion, but I don’t think any of the stans actually care about either of the guys and they just go along with what the crowd is doing.

by Anonymousreply 311April 28, 2024 2:48 PM

Will in DC.

R311 Nah, I agree with you. I'm pretty sure I've said something similar on here before. They both get treated like shit depending on the day. You'd think the fandom would be a little more self-aware about their behaviors given that they're the cunts that ran both of them off Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312April 28, 2024 3:04 PM

Even the LPSG gays are being cunts about Kit’s haircut. You guys should hope that Joe never gets a buzzcut.

by Anonymousreply 313April 28, 2024 3:26 PM

Kit liked and commented on Evan Ross Katz's post about his and his husband's wedding. Evan Ross Katz gave us this iconic moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314April 28, 2024 3:28 PM

There are all of 2 people on LPSG being cunty about his hair, who cares? He's in an A24 film directed by Alex Garland and he'll start growing his hair back out in a month and a half when the shoot is over.

by Anonymousreply 315April 28, 2024 3:52 PM

How come Joe and Kit never fucked or dated?? Are they really queer?

by Anonymousreply 316April 28, 2024 5:03 PM

How are they filming this and not fucking off screen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317April 28, 2024 5:06 PM

I think years from now, it will be revealed that the they were indeed fucking...the whole cast a major fuck fest.

by Anonymousreply 318April 28, 2024 5:14 PM

They probably tried to date and it didn’t work out so they’re staying friends.

by Anonymousreply 319April 28, 2024 5:56 PM

R316 No, they're both gay for pay.

by Anonymousreply 320April 28, 2024 6:00 PM

R320 That’s what I’m saying!! The RWRB guy is like that too

by Anonymousreply 321April 28, 2024 6:13 PM

Is Sweeney still transferring to the West End?

by Anonymousreply 322April 28, 2024 6:36 PM

R322 I don't think there's been any chatter about it since the rumor circulated back in October. If it is transferring, I'd expect an announcement right after the Broadway production closes. Word was that the transfer was slated for late 2024.

by Anonymousreply 323April 28, 2024 6:56 PM

Will Joe move in with his boyfriend I wonder, when back in London

Thanks for some real news , kits hair will grow for goodness sake, he looks hot whatever IMO

by Anonymousreply 324April 28, 2024 8:50 PM

Joe looks so weirded out by his fans. Can’t blame him. With the way they are acting over a haircut, I won’t be surprised if Kit never interacts with his fans online.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325April 28, 2024 9:43 PM

One last week! Waiting for the big Sweeney Todd photo dump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326April 28, 2024 10:11 PM

R325 I thought it was just the sun bothering him.

by Anonymousreply 327April 29, 2024 2:53 AM

Turns out, the YR creators had to fight to keep the sex scenes in S3. They had to advocate strongly and convince Netflix that it was important to show a queer sex scene on a queer show. Knowing Alice, I don't think she would fight with Netflix like that. She would just take whatever Netflix tells her to do and then complain about it. I am not sure what the S3 intimate/sex scenes will look like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328April 29, 2024 2:55 AM

R328 It’ll be interesting to see what makes it into the episodes after editing, because judging by the way Joe and Kit have talked about the season they did at least shoot that stuff.

by Anonymousreply 329April 29, 2024 3:03 AM

R324 Kit does look good. Wonder how the training is going for the war picture. I never thought of him as a possible action star so it will be exciting to see him in this.

by Anonymousreply 330April 29, 2024 7:59 AM

Did Joe repost Alice or Patrick's stories on his IG?

by Anonymousreply 331April 29, 2024 1:38 PM

R331 I don’t think he did.

by Anonymousreply 332April 29, 2024 1:41 PM

Bash liked Alice’s new post about seeing Joe on Broadway. Maybe everyone can finally get over it now.

by Anonymousreply 333April 29, 2024 2:37 PM

You trying to fit in as a reasonable poster who just wants people to move on is always funny. Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 334April 29, 2024 2:46 PM

R334 Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 335April 29, 2024 2:48 PM

I really enjoyed seeing Bash a the theatre . Joe and Kit are my faves and then Cori but I just want all the news about all the cast

It was so cool when all the news about all the cast, both professuinal and private was on here.

There were some excellent sleuths with so much fab info

I.miss those guys.

by Anonymousreply 336April 29, 2024 3:19 PM

R336 No official news but there’s a Comic con happening in July. There’s a chance that we will get the first glimpse of Agatha.

by Anonymousreply 337April 30, 2024 3:26 AM

R337 That is great news , I think Joe is going to be incredible

by Anonymousreply 338April 30, 2024 8:03 AM

These are stunning photos in B&W

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339April 30, 2024 10:14 AM

Some casting news for Charlie spring cousin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340April 30, 2024 12:06 PM

Will did an AD for DisneyUK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341April 30, 2024 3:32 PM

That's not as much as they think. Vol. 4 is very short. The mini-comic could represent 10 minutes and this Winter is one episode. They still have 7 episodes to fill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342April 30, 2024 3:57 PM

R342 we’re also getting all/most of vol 5.

by Anonymousreply 343April 30, 2024 4:10 PM

R343 Vol.5 isn’t that much either, no? Nothing really happens. I think it’s doable.

by Anonymousreply 344April 30, 2024 4:16 PM

It really depends on how much time is going to be spent on stories from outside of the books, like Imogen and Isaac. It’s doable if they don’t get a ton of time.

I know someone asked yesterday about Joe and Alice/Patrick’s Stories. He did like Patrick’s post, but didn’t like Alice’s.

by Anonymousreply 345April 30, 2024 4:46 PM

I wonder how long Joe will stay in NYC after Sunday 5th May

I see Olivia R is def going to Met Gala

Any chance Joe may go ?

by Anonymousreply 346April 30, 2024 4:50 PM

R346 The official list came out and Joe and Kit aren't on it.

by Anonymousreply 347April 30, 2024 5:12 PM

There’s no official list but yeah, don’t expect either of them to go. Especially Kit with Warfare prep.

by Anonymousreply 348April 30, 2024 5:22 PM

R348 There's one going around on fashion instagram accounts which is usually pretty accurate.

by Anonymousreply 349April 30, 2024 5:58 PM

R349 Individual names leak every year, I know Deux Moi has been getting names leaked to them in the last couple of weeks, but there’s never an official list and we’ve never known everyone that’s been invited beforehand.

by Anonymousreply 350April 30, 2024 6:06 PM

R350 Regardless, they're not going.

by Anonymousreply 351April 30, 2024 6:22 PM

R351 Which is what I said originally.

by Anonymousreply 352April 30, 2024 6:33 PM

R348 Agree.

R346 Isn't Olivia going to be on tour in Europe?

by Anonymousreply 353April 30, 2024 6:39 PM

R346 Joe doesn't have a designer attached to him so I doubt he would have been invited even if he could go. I think maybe Kit since he's linked with Jonathan but not positive because he's busy filming. Yaz is a wild card. She has connections with British Vogue so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 354April 30, 2024 6:55 PM

Just realised you only asked about Joe. Agree with everyone, unlikely. R353 She is. She doesn't have a show on the day of the Met though.

by Anonymousreply 355April 30, 2024 7:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356April 30, 2024 7:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357April 30, 2024 7:50 PM

Both hot. Joe gives me the biggest cute aggression.

by Anonymousreply 358April 30, 2024 8:29 PM

They film most of their scenes together. How come we don't see them taking bts photos together more often?

by Anonymousreply 359April 30, 2024 9:16 PM

R359 They gatekeep a lot of content.

by Anonymousreply 360April 30, 2024 9:32 PM

They used to post a bunch during S1, but took a step back and only post them rarely now. At least Netflix gave us this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361April 30, 2024 10:37 PM

Damn, October is so far away. And we have nothing to hold us over because Agatha and TWR come out in September.

by Anonymousreply 362April 30, 2024 11:56 PM

R362 With the way we got an avalanche of news from Kit, I wouldn’t be surprised if we got one from Joe post-ST.

by Anonymousreply 363May 1, 2024 2:38 AM

R363 I think the back to back news we got of his casting in Marvel, Broadway and British Bake off was that.

by Anonymousreply 364May 1, 2024 3:29 AM

[quote] They film most of their scenes together. How come we don't see them taking bts photos together more often?

[quote] They gatekeep a lot of content.

Honestly, it's a bummer these streaming shows don't do far more PR and promotion. I'm surprised so many get by on the bare minimum. I miss the days when tv shows catered to teens & young adults had their casts out and about, promoting, posting on-set goodies, etc. regularly. Those of us who grew up on those CW/WB/UPN shows were so spoiled...

by Anonymousreply 365May 1, 2024 7:47 AM

They truly have the dumbest fans in the world

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366May 1, 2024 10:06 AM

R366 Only bright side of this week being his last is for Joe to escape these weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 367May 1, 2024 10:22 AM

More photos of Kit with the dog. I know Alice is crying somewhere about leaks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368May 1, 2024 12:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369May 1, 2024 1:17 PM

R368 Kit’s hairy thighs are so hot!

by Anonymousreply 370May 1, 2024 3:48 PM

Oh yeah, he looks hot as fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371May 1, 2024 9:27 PM

R371 he looks hot af. Def better than I originally thought

by Anonymousreply 372May 1, 2024 9:47 PM

R371 Perfect head for stroking while you face fuck his pretty mouth!

by Anonymousreply 373May 1, 2024 9:53 PM

3 days left

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374May 2, 2024 3:25 PM

R374 With his crazy upcoming schedule, gonna be hard to come back to Broadway anytime soon. Glad it was a positive experience for him.

by Anonymousreply 375May 2, 2024 7:42 PM

Agatha will be an hour long series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376May 2, 2024 8:44 PM

R375 He doesn’t have anything lined up that’s confirmed and that we know of. With the excellent reviews he’s had, I’m sure he’ll be back to Broadway very soon. He seems to prefer theater to TV.

by Anonymousreply 377May 2, 2024 8:46 PM

Joe has HS and Agatha promo both happening next fall, and probably a little promo over the summer. Kit’s fully booked until January so there’s zero chance of HS s4 being filmed before 2025. The next Marvel project Joe would be likely to appear in is Vision Quest, which is scheduled to film in the UK this fall. But Joe might not be in it, or just have a small cameo.

He could do a West End play. Maybe the ST transfer to the West End next fall. Or maybe something else we have no clue about yet. Joe definitely deserves some time off, but I’m sure he’ll book something else soon. Or more likely he already has something lined up that just hasn’t been announced yet.

by Anonymousreply 378May 2, 2024 9:20 PM

R378 Sure. I meant filming wise. Kit will also have HS and TWR promo while he is prepping for R+J. Of course, there’s the Vision Quest project but nothing is confirmed. I think his next project will be theater again just based on vibes.

by Anonymousreply 379May 2, 2024 9:35 PM

R376 Could have sworn we’ve known this the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 380May 2, 2024 9:52 PM

Tobie, Cori, Yaz, Bradley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381May 2, 2024 10:46 PM

Who’s behind Bradley?

by Anonymousreply 382May 2, 2024 11:49 PM

She is pretty, of course she is but I don’t think femininity involves wearing your Nan’s sheer curtain and panties?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383May 3, 2024 3:09 AM

It’s crazy how no one cares about the little hs reunion. All those performative tweets about Tobie being underrated when in reality they don’t care about anything other than Joe or Kit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384May 3, 2024 4:43 AM

R383 She wears that kind of outfit pretty often and I find it a bit basic, but she obviously likes it.

by Anonymousreply 385May 3, 2024 8:04 AM

R384 They’re obsessed with acting like the morality police. Very strange.

by Anonymousreply 386May 3, 2024 9:42 AM

Do we think season 4 commission depends on how season 3 goes ?

by Anonymousreply 387May 3, 2024 10:50 AM

Who the hell cares?

by Anonymousreply 388May 3, 2024 10:53 AM

R387 Presumably

by Anonymousreply 389May 3, 2024 11:22 AM

They better have better pr and promo then bc so far it’s sucked or has leaked!!!

by Anonymousreply 390May 3, 2024 11:28 AM

R390 Netflix always promotes their show a few weeks before the season airs. Same thing happened with YR and they ended up with a lot of promo with a documentary/premiere.

by Anonymousreply 391May 3, 2024 2:13 PM

I am worried they will do a part one and part 2 bullshit. They're doing it with a lot of their shows now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392May 3, 2024 2:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393May 3, 2024 5:38 PM

Kit looking badass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394May 3, 2024 9:47 PM

Crying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395May 3, 2024 10:17 PM

I always forget how many children and stunted adults with no social skills are part of the fandom. He looks hot as fuck. Him and Melton are both pretty-hot.

by Anonymousreply 396May 3, 2024 10:54 PM

I hate smoking but Kit Connor smoking and broody is hot!!!

by Anonymousreply 397May 3, 2024 11:03 PM

Kit and Joe will be more prone to reckless behavior because of the hs fans. Joe already said he is trying to distance himself from Charlie.

by Anonymousreply 398May 3, 2024 11:46 PM

Which episode features the fisting and the piss-fucking?

by Anonymousreply 399May 4, 2024 12:13 AM

R399 Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 400May 4, 2024 12:20 AM

They already have a donkey - what more could you want?

by Anonymousreply 401May 4, 2024 12:25 AM

R400 you know they have…likely in a bathhouse with others joining in.

by Anonymousreply 402May 4, 2024 1:09 AM

Yes, Kit is fucking hot in any form, and he can do whatever the fuck he wants...but I'm not going to lie, the smoking sucks. Not because of the usual reasons, but because so many beautiful young men piss away their looks with it. And the British, well.....

by Anonymousreply 403May 4, 2024 6:35 AM

Okay, mom.

by Anonymousreply 404May 4, 2024 6:49 AM

Hot!

Do we know who the 2 guys in the background are please ??

by Anonymousreply 405May 4, 2024 7:24 AM

Not sure R405

by Anonymousreply 406May 4, 2024 7:29 AM

Perhaps Kit will get some tattoos next.

by Anonymousreply 407May 4, 2024 8:06 AM

R405 Noah Centineo and Michael Gandolfini.

by Anonymousreply 408May 4, 2024 8:51 AM

[quote] Okay, mom.

Your welcome hun.

by Anonymousreply 409May 4, 2024 10:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!