Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind Item!- Dev Patel says the cast of “Skins” were all drunk and drugged out and fucking while filming the show

“ This foreign born A/A- list actor who is an Oscar winner/nominee confirmed what we all along suspected. While filming the show that launched his career, everyone was wasted and drugged and drunk and sex was just going on everywhere which means probably people who were not legal because there were a lot of actors on the show who were not of legal age.

Dev Patel/Skins”

Not at all shocked. I’ve heard those sets were not much different than what the show was depicting, and the young actors were pretty much being fed drugs and alcohol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2024 3:51 AM

He’s neither Oscar nominee nor winner.

by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2024 8:56 PM

Sorry, he’s a nominee. For Lion. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2024 8:58 PM

R1 you sure about that retard?

by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2024 8:58 PM

Hey r1!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2024 9:11 PM

So glad we got to what was most important in this story.

by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2024 9:14 PM

R4, I politely corrected my mistake.

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2024 9:42 PM

How did young Nicholas Hoult factor into this teen TV Sodom and Gomorrah?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2024 10:04 PM

R7 we know who he is. We know he started on Skins as a teen. You didn’t need to link it.

by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2024 10:13 PM

So, why is he telling tales now? Slow work cycle?

by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2024 10:18 PM

Because he was asked.

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2024 10:24 PM

Glad to hear that. I watched that show as a teenager and fucking loved it. I'll never rewatch it though.

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2024 11:31 PM

Glad to hear they were given drugs and alcohol?

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2024 12:17 AM

You're making up the claim they were given drugs and alcohol. What Patel actually said was:

[quote]“They did these commercials where they’d rent out these mansions of whatever and then just a bunch of kids, our age and older, would come and half of them were drugged off their faces, and [the crew] are like, ‘just… have fun.’ It was insane. It was really, really insane.”

So some extras they hired showed up drugged up.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2024 12:21 AM

Meh. Can we please return to a more DL relevant thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2024 12:36 AM

Dev Patel is hot

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2024 12:46 AM

I thought Nicholas Hoult got his start in "About a Boy"

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2024 1:54 AM

R16 he did. I meant as a leading man.

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2024 1:59 AM

Nicholas Hoult is fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2024 3:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!