Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Spice Girls Reunite to Perform 'Stop' Dance at Victoria Beckham's 50th Birthday Party

At her 50th birthday party on April 20, Victoria Beckham rejoined her former bandmates Geri Halliwell-Turner, Emma Bunton, Melanie "Mel C" Chisholm, Melanie “Mel B” Brown to perform the dance routine to their 1997 single “Stop” in front of thrilled party guests.

The special moment was caught on video by Victoria’s husband David Beckham, and posted by the pair on their Instagram accounts the morning after the bash, which was held at private members' club Oswald's in London.

A host of celebrities joined the group in attending Victoria’s 50th birthday party on April 20, including Tom Cruise, Jason Statham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Gordon Ramsay, Salma Hayek-Pinault and makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury.

The Beckham family also attended the bash as Victoria and David’s children: daughter Harper, 12, and three sons Brooklyn, 25, Romeo, 21, and Cruz, 19, were pictured arriving in their formal outfits for the landmark occasion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 22, 2024 12:43 AM

David Beckham is still a fangirl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 21, 2024 1:49 PM

She’s 50 but looks 65.

by Anonymousreply 2April 21, 2024 1:49 PM

Ah..... Romeo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 21, 2024 1:50 PM

A cocaine moment!

by Anonymousreply 4April 21, 2024 1:51 PM

I have always pictured Victoria as cold and stuck up, but this birthday video is actually cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 21, 2024 1:58 PM

rent-a-whores

by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2024 3:16 PM

Were they lip-syncing?

by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2024 3:43 PM

David's dyed brows and beard look like shit.

by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2024 3:49 PM

Is she anorexic?

by Anonymousreply 9April 21, 2024 4:07 PM

Victoria, you're fifty. Eat something. Live a little.

by Anonymousreply 10April 21, 2024 7:08 PM

All the sons look like they have poor hygiene.

by Anonymousreply 11April 21, 2024 7:43 PM

Is Romeo still hetero?

by Anonymousreply 12April 21, 2024 7:46 PM

Cruz Beckham (white tuxedo) looks a lot like a young Ethan Hawke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 21, 2024 7:50 PM

Beckham needs to STOP with the plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 14April 21, 2024 7:52 PM

Victoria is actually shockingly hilarious. She has this terrific, very dry, very dark British sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 15April 21, 2024 11:35 PM

50th birthday? Will they be touring as the Spice Crones?

by Anonymousreply 16April 21, 2024 11:38 PM

[quote]Victoria is actually shockingly hilarious. She has this terrific, very dry, very dark British sense of humor

Originally, I thought she was just a golddigger and bagged a big name.

However, while I'm sure one or both are hooking up on the side, I've come to think that they're probably well-suited for each other. Strangely, I also get the sense that he needs her, and she keeps him from going off the rails - granted, purely for her own benefit.

by Anonymousreply 17April 21, 2024 11:40 PM

I hope Victoria is in the next tour. Even if she's the worst singer in the group it's just not the same without all five members.

by Anonymousreply 18April 21, 2024 11:42 PM

I adored The spice Girls back in the day and I still love and adore them now! Ginger spice my eternal favourite!

by Anonymousreply 19April 21, 2024 11:45 PM

What is wrong with Victoria’s leg there? Did show lose a portion of her thigh to flesh eating disease or just have it removed?

by Anonymousreply 20April 21, 2024 11:51 PM

I do think Victoria is quite clever and darkly funny and I like that she's always seemed to be in on the joke. I even loved that very short-lived reality series she and David did in the early 2000's. She's got a real Patsy Stone quality about her that I appreciate.

by Anonymousreply 21April 21, 2024 11:54 PM

The video is actually cute but his plastic surgery is beyond the pale.

Victoria Beckham made a career of sneering and silence. She is the Queen Elizabeth of pop chavs,

by Anonymousreply 22April 22, 2024 12:31 AM

"If *I* do this number, we *all* do this number."

by Anonymousreply 23April 22, 2024 12:34 AM

No sunglasses Victoria?

by Anonymousreply 24April 22, 2024 12:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!