Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Julia Roberts has been with Daniel Moder for 22 years!

Wow, paying off his wife really worked out well!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 26, 2024 5:07 AM

I'm glad things are working out for them. They seem to have some nice kids too.

by Anonymousreply 1April 4, 2024 3:44 PM

I thought I read they maintain separate houses on the same street in Malibu? Does “married on paper” really count as “still together”? This might be just a “cheaper to keep ‘er (him)” situation

by Anonymousreply 2April 4, 2024 3:47 PM

Phinnaeus and Hazel!

by Anonymousreply 3April 4, 2024 3:47 PM

Julia would’ve been the meanest PTA mommy making the “lesser” fraus’ lives hell if she hadnt struck it famous

by Anonymousreply 4April 4, 2024 3:48 PM

Classic BDF

by Anonymousreply 5April 4, 2024 3:49 PM

The kids were raised mostly in HAwaii, where they have a ranch. And IMO Julia would still be Julia Roberts even if she weren't famous.

by Anonymousreply 6April 4, 2024 3:50 PM

Hard to find pictures of the kids grown up, but here is Phinnaeus when he was a kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 4, 2024 3:57 PM

R5 indeed. It must be a foot longer.

by Anonymousreply 8April 4, 2024 4:10 PM

He needs bangs.

by Anonymousreply 9April 4, 2024 4:11 PM

Oprah: Why did you wear that T-shirt? [Julia was photographed wearing a shirt that read A LOW VERA. Some thought this was a reference to Danny's ex-wife, Vera.] What was that about?

Julia: You know what that was about? It was private.

Oprah: Okay.

Julia: I stand by my T-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 10April 4, 2024 4:11 PM

Easy to stay married when you don't live in the same house.

It was reported that he lives across the street or down the street. Julia tried to do damage control with a lame response about how he needs a separate house because he gets up early to go surfing and doesn't want to disturb the rest of the family.

Couples on different sleep schedules need separate houses? No spare bedrooms in those massive celebrity mansions?

by Anonymousreply 11April 4, 2024 4:14 PM

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 12April 4, 2024 4:16 PM

Tiresome, self-absorbed, not very bright.

And a has-been.

by Anonymousreply 13April 4, 2024 4:38 PM

The title "America's Sweetheart" is so ill-fitting and ironic to describe this horse-faced bitch.

by Anonymousreply 14April 4, 2024 4:46 PM

Yeah, I read an article (can't find it now) where Julia said that she bought a beach / surf house for Danny. Julia said something about it being better than dealing with a mistress.

by Anonymousreply 15April 4, 2024 4:47 PM

oh please, as if they are still fucking after over 20 years.

Probably open marriage by now.

by Anonymousreply 16April 4, 2024 4:53 PM

The hot fucker kept his good looks. Hadn’t seen in along time. He deserved better.

by Anonymousreply 17April 4, 2024 4:58 PM

and with fuck you money and your husband, Vera/R13

by Anonymousreply 18April 4, 2024 4:59 PM

Being married to her must be exhausting. No wonder he needs a separate house.

by Anonymousreply 19April 4, 2024 5:09 PM

I bet she is a miserable cunt in private.

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2024 2:21 PM

R7's photo makes Phinnaeus look like a mongoloid version of Uma Thurman.

by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2024 2:44 PM

They never hit a loe point in their marriage?

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2024 2:45 PM

Everyone knows Julia beds nearly all her male costars. The dumb husband knew what he signed up for. He married an enormous movie star that is going to do whatever the fuck she wants.

by Anonymousreply 23April 22, 2024 3:34 AM

She's a super cunt; have had an open marriage for years. She is a "horrible human being".

Divorcing her husband would cost her half her fortune, she's smart enough to pay him what he wants!

Met the charming Ghoulia 3 times, Danny is a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 24April 22, 2024 4:19 AM

I worked with Moder's ex's brother-in-law. All were very friendly professional Argentineans. Wife was devastated.

Never had respect for Roberts again.

by Anonymousreply 25April 22, 2024 4:51 AM

R14 and does not take kind to others being called the same.

by Anonymousreply 26April 26, 2024 3:47 AM

Moder must be a bit dim and was cunt struck by her narcissistic love bombing at first and got caught in her web. A la Prince Harry with Markle. Same same.

by Anonymousreply 27April 26, 2024 5:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!