Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Our Morning Routine As An Age Gap Couple

What vicious things does the datalounge have to say in response to this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2024 4:02 PM

My response is turn down the bedclothes and let the bed air out, don't make it right away after you get up. Okay?

by Anonymousreply 1March 3, 2024 4:11 AM

[quote]What vicious things does the datalounge have to say in response to this video.

Datalounge said them here in the "Old Troll and his Twink Boyfriend Video Log" thread OP:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 3, 2024 4:12 AM

Gurl this is going to end in tears! I can see the routine in a couple of months.

The first thing I do is log into his brokerage, bank and Fidelity accounts to check the balance and make sure I'm still a beneficiary. Then I hold a mirror up to his mouth just to make sure.

by Anonymousreply 3March 3, 2024 4:24 AM

Bitch stole my act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 3, 2024 4:34 AM

Just seems so dom/sub

by Anonymousreply 5March 3, 2024 4:34 AM

Nice looking couple. I prefer the older one though. Is that sacrilege here??

by Anonymousreply 6March 3, 2024 5:05 AM

I think they're tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 7March 3, 2024 5:06 AM

The twink looks like a younger cute Mexican version of Jake Gyllenhaal and his boyfriend looks like Zachary Quinto in 10-15 years.

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2024 4:36 AM

I have plenty of vicious things to say.... but not about this couple or the video. I think they are sweet and adorable and its a lovely heartwarming video

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2024 6:57 AM

R9- Please, say some vicious things about someone or something. I'm in the mood. 😐

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2024 3:57 PM

Haven’t and won’t watch the video but they look like father and son or even grandfather and son. All these narcissistic cunts with their YouTube videos. fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2024 4:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!