Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Janet Jackson Comes To Blows With Her Mother Katherine

The bitch is gonna be 45 years old. She ain't having no damn kids!

JANET Jackson is at war with her momma!

Sources say the sexy, twice-divorced pop superstar has come to blows with Katherine Jackson because the matriarch has told her she must get married before she even thinks about starting a family.

Janet is currently dating billionaire businessman Wissam Al Mana, 34.

%E2%80%9CAt her age, Janet realizes her biological clock is ticking fast,%E2%80%9D a source told American tabloid the National Enquirer.

%E2%80%9CShe%E2%80%99s infatuated with Wissam and believes he%E2%80%99d be the perfect father. He%E2%80%99s a billionaire so their child would never have to worry about anything, and that security means a lot to Janet.

%E2%80%9CBut Katherine is totally against having kids out of wed lock and has advised Janet not to make that mistake. She also told Janet, %E2%80%98Your baby needs a mother, not a nanny!%E2%80%99%E2%80%9D

Janet recently spoke of her desire to start a family.

%E2%80%9CI%E2%80%99d love to have a family,%E2%80%9D she said.

%E2%80%9CBut really, it%E2%80%99s in God%E2%80%99s hands. So, if it%E2%80%99s meant to be, I%E2%80%99ll have one. I hope it does.%E2%80%9D

by Anonymousreply 6309/21/2014

Wait a minute, I thought she'd already had at least one child.

by Anonymousreply 112/31/2010

maybe debbie rowe has a younger sister to incubate her spawn.

by Anonymousreply 212/31/2010

I dobt. Mrs. Jackson would fight with Janet after all they have been through.

by Anonymousreply 312/31/2010

So after all the craziness that that family witnessed with Michael, Janet having a kid outside of marriage would just be weird, huh?

by Anonymousreply 412/31/2010

what la la land are they in..%0D %0D she is 45, and quite frankly, aren't her eggs a tad bit old.

by Anonymousreply 512/31/2010

She didn't want the one she had. She was supposedly going to adopt or at least raise MJ's kids, and she hasn't done that. %0D %0D There's no shame in admitting you don't want kids, Janet. Same for you Jennifer Aniston.

by Anonymousreply 612/31/2010

Janet already has a secret now-adult child from her teenage marriage to El Debarge. The stories about this have been circulating for years, if not decades.

But she did at least marry that child's father, no matter how briefly, so Katherine must have approved of that.

by Anonymousreply 712/31/2010

Is it true El has 11 children?

by Anonymousreply 812/31/2010

Let's see Janet must be married b/4 spitting out a kid but it's ok for Jermaine to not pay child support? How about the entire Jackson Clan getting their tubes tied or vasectomies. That would work for me. They need to quit spreading the crazy.

by Anonymousreply 912/31/2010

Exactly r1

by Anonymousreply 1012/31/2010

I'm sure Janet's freeloading siblings also want her to marry the billionaire so she'll legally be entitled to loads of his money. Now that Michael's dead, they need another gravy train to support their asses.

by Anonymousreply 1112/31/2010

You can see that Janet is preggers in the "What have you done for me lately?" video. What a charming family.

by Anonymousreply 1201/01/2011

[quote]You can see that Janet is preggers in the "What have you done for me lately?" video.%0D %0D Anyone else remember the last episode of FAME that Janet appeared in? Her character, Cleo, was leaving the school to move to CA, I think. Anyway, I always thought Janet looked pregnant in that episode (a suspicion made even stronger by the fact she wore a big puffy shirt throughout the entire episode). IIRC, Janet being pregnant was also rumored to be the real reason she was fired from the series.

by Anonymousreply 1301/01/2011

I don;t think Janet married El but one of his brothers. Also, I think El admitted on the View that he has 15 kids! And he still seems gay to me. I wonder if he took dick in his ass when he was in jail for a year

by Anonymousreply 1401/01/2011

Does the idiot who wrote that article know what the phrase "comes to blows" actually means?

by Anonymousreply 1501/01/2011

[italic]You can see that Janet is preggers in the "What have you done for me lately?" video. What a charming family.[/italic]

You're not much better. I mean, you use the term "preggers" after all.

by Anonymousreply 1601/01/2011

Mother Jackson may have stated her desire that Janet get married before having a child, but one thing I can pretty much say never happened is that she "came to blows" with Janet over this or anything else.

Janet, on more than one occasion, kept her mother from being thrown out onto the street when the Jackson compound was on the verge of foreclosure. Not even Michael could (or would) come up with the money to save the property. Mother Jackson owes Janet a great deal. Whatever Janet does is most likely fine with her.

by Anonymousreply 1701/01/2011

And for the record, this whole article is so full of shit. Like Janet Jackson would have to think about getting a rich man to father a child so the child could be assured of a financially sound future. Janet has more money than God. She certainly needs no one else to make sure her child is set throughout life.

by Anonymousreply 1801/01/2011

r18, perhaps you've been asleep for the last decade and aren't aware of the state of Janet Jackson's "career". She's going to have to resort to Paula Abdul tactics to get some visibility within the public.

by Anonymousreply 1901/01/2011

R19, just because her career is in a slump doesn't mean she's lost all her money. The woman is reputed to still be worth tens of millions of dollars. She's notoriously frugal. She could easily never work again and still live like royalty (as would her children) for the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 2001/01/2011

"He's a billionaire so their child would never have to worry about anything, and that security means a lot to Janet."%0D %0D I bet it does, because Janet has reportedly been supporting her mother in style for years, and the mother has been supporting all her shiftless sons, grandchildren, and in-laws. That's actually where a lot of show-biz fortunes go, bled away by unemployable family members, so Janet may have less in the bank than her publicist says.%0D %0D No wonder she wants to get with a billionaire. He'll support her lifestyle, he can't be bled dry by her horrible family, and he could protect her child from them.

by Anonymousreply 2101/01/2011

"Now that Michael's dead, they need another gravy train to support their asses."

Michael is worth a lot more to them dead than alive. Not only are his CDs actually selling now, he isn't around to squander the cash on craptacular junk with royal motifs.

by Anonymousreply 2201/01/2011

Janet was married to James. Queen Eldra is so effeminate, I dont know how he managed have 15 kids! Etterlene DeBarge said Janet was pregnant, and that James remains her friend. Whether the baby lived or not is unknown. Janet has undoubtedly paid him to keep quiet for all these years, and probably gave his other daughter that record deal. El probably hates Janet, as he has never denied that she had a child.

In Janet's interview with Robin Roberts, her home was remarkably modest for a woman with such long money. I think she is just afraid to fuck up motherhood again, which is unfortunate because I think she would be a good mother.

by Anonymousreply 2301/01/2011

I heard that Katherine made Michael marry Debbie Rowe, when she found out that Debbie was pregnant with Michael's kid (or the kid of random sperm donor)

by Anonymousreply 2401/01/2011

I thought she already had one kid that she never took care of. She's too damn old to have a kid. What's the matter with people?

by Anonymousreply 2501/01/2011

think she is just afraid to fuck up motherhood again, which is unfortunate because I think she would be a good mother.%0D %0D %0D %0D ****You either have maternal instincts or you don't and Janet's one of us who do not, myself included.%0D Why when most people's kids are either entering college or at the least graduating high school, finally allowing parents to start enjoying life, would she want to burden herself with a 20+ year responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 2601/01/2011

[quote]Also, I think El admitted on the View that he has 15 kids! And he still seems gay to me. I wonder if he took dick in his ass when he was in jail for a year

He might seem effeminate, but damn, 15 kids?! I think he likes some pussy.

by Anonymousreply 2701/01/2011

[quote]"But really, it's in God's hands."

Only if you refuse to use birth control, idiot.

[quote]But Katherine is totally against having kids out of wed lock

Michael had any number of young boys, and I don't think he married a single one of them.

by Anonymousreply 2801/01/2011

What on earth is Katherine Jackson doing dictating anything to Janet? I thought Janet was a multi-, multimillionaire.

I would believe if Katherine were dictating things to LaToya or Rebbie. They don't have very much money anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2901/01/2011

R19 is full of shit. Janet has a thriving movie career, and is worth close to fifty million dollars. %0D %0D Alledegly, Janet got pregnant during her "Fame" stint. She had the child and gave it to Rebbie to raise. Nia Peeples and one of the DeBarges have gone on record as saying she was.%0D %0D I don't think she wants any more children. She's smart enough to realize that she's getting up there in age, and not interested in illegal adoptions to stroke her ego.

by Anonymousreply 3001/01/2011

[quote]She's smart enough to realize that she's getting up there in age, and not interested in illegal adoptions to stroke her ego.

Gurrl, let's not encourage THAT flame war again

by Anonymousreply 3101/01/2011

The mother of the Jacksons is telling someone how to raise a family properly? What madness. That's almost as bad as getting investment advice from Bernie Madoff. Or asking Sarah Palin to edit your kid's college application.

by Anonymousreply 3201/01/2011

This is the actual moment Janet told mama Katherine she wanted to have children, married or not.

by Anonymousreply 3301/01/2011

Slap her, Wilona!

by Anonymousreply 3401/01/2011

by Anonymousreply 3501/01/2011

I'm pissed that Aunt Bunny didn't make The Soup's top 40 clips of 2010.

by Anonymousreply 3601/01/2011

I'm with Katherine on this. Besides, Wissam's family already thinks she's a whore, no doubt. She should marry the guy if she's so in love. If not, find a sperm donor.

by Anonymousreply 3701/01/2011

My name isn't baby-maker. It's Janet. Miss Jackson if you're nasty.

by Anonymousreply 3801/01/2011

Isn't Janet the richest living member of the Jackson family? What is she worried about marrying a billionaire for? Are her siblings guilting her into giving them money?

by Anonymousreply 3901/01/2011

Isn't she gay?

by Anonymousreply 4001/01/2011

How did she even meet Wissam? Janet has record of being with creepy guys, but I dont think she is doing it for money. And isn't she still taking care of Rene?

by Anonymousreply 4101/01/2011

I don't know about Rene. If she was still paying for him, she should have at least continued to use his services.

She "met" Wissam in the Middle East when she was doing some show in Dubai. It was for some opening of a hotel. The strange thing is, there are pictures of Janet at a few fashion events with Jermaine Dupri, and seated behind them is Wissam.

Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 4201/01/2011

"but I've made up my mind, I'm keeping my baby"

by Anonymousreply 4301/01/2011

R30, The daughter was adopted by her brother and his wife, not Rebbie and her husband.

by Anonymousreply 4401/01/2011

Janet was five months pregnant when she broke up with James. James didnt believe she could get an abortion that late in the pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 4501/02/2011

She was married to JAMES DeBarge.

by Anonymousreply 4601/02/2011

r46, I think we've cleared that up.

by Anonymousreply 4701/02/2011

That mother is so airy-fairy. You can tell their constant mantra is "Don't tell mom!". To every weirdness her stock reply is, "I don't believe those rumors. That's not true!".

by Anonymousreply 4801/02/2011

R48, she said that Michael couldn't be gay because "he believes in the Bible"%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D How stupid can you get?

by Anonymousreply 4901/02/2011

Ok all of you negative people need to do your research on the Jackson clan. First of all the family is not leaching off of anyone. You forget the father is the one that got all of then involved in the music industry in the first place. They were called THE JACKSON 5. Now this was prior to Michael Jackson's biggest hit Thriller and before the Off the wall album. Yall are stupid. MJ nor Janet would not have been the huge stars they were if it had not been for the early days and the path that was set by the father. They do get royalties from those early days. DUH!! Janet's career is a far cry from Paul Abdul. Janet still goes on tour and does her previous hits. Like all stars that was huge and famous at one time loses a bit of lack luster but they are stil relevant. Prince is a huge star but can he get a song played on regular radio. NO!! This is a completely different generation with completely different taste in music. As I said do your research on the Jackson's before you start making comments on something you are obviously not informed of!!!

by Anonymousreply 5005/27/2011

Here we go again. Janet Jackson never had a child with James DeBarge. Yes, they were married, children NO!!!!! This is 2011 if she had a child why still keep it a secret. Who would give a damn now if she did have one that suddenly appeared. Her brother never adopted a child she and James had. Stop believing rumors people. El DeBarge does have 11 children not 15. He comes from a big family. Hell my Mother's family is big. Eight brothers and sisters. As long as El is taking care of those kids who cares how many he has. If he's not taking care of them, who's business is it anyway besides the mother or mothers of those children.

by Anonymousreply 5105/27/2011

R50/51 Jackson fangurl idiot alert. The Jackson's made little $$$ when they were with Motown and most of the brothers have had financial problems most of their lives.

El Debarge has 12 kids that he admits to, but according to his sister Bunny it is closer to 15 with the first one being born when El was 14 years old. El DeBarge didn't take care of his kids and doesn't even know where some of them are.

by Anonymousreply 5205/27/2011

R50/51 obviously wandered in from Google Alerts or something.

by Anonymousreply 5305/27/2011

R20 Thankyou for checking R18. Janet is worth over 200 million. Where the hell has this dummy been for the past two decades?

by Anonymousreply 5405/27/2011

You have to wonder How and Why this family conversation got to be news?

by Anonymousreply 5505/27/2011

R50-51 may or may not be totally correct. But, I agree. If Janet had a child she wouldn't have to hide or conceal it this long. It's like the urban legends of the Jacksons. Like Rebbie supposedly being Janet's mom. %0D %0D El or whatever brother said Janet had a baby was high as a effin kite. Those boys would have done anything for money. Seriously. I love the Debarge's music but, I don't think they are so trustworthy. %0D %0D Do I think Janet may have been pregnant? Sure but, I don't think she had any living child. I also know that she is worth some millions not just 50. She is hardly broke and after her divorce and all that followed with Rene I hardly blame her . %0D %0D Her music career may not be anywhere what it use to. But, she's made her mark and she's talented and beautiful. Nough with you bitter hating racist bitches in here pumpin all this Janet hate. Go kiss Lady Gaga's fake dick or Msdonna's man clit. %0D %0D Sick of you all goin extra hard in here on Black Woman. It's always the same level of hate towards any women especially blacks and hispanic women.%0D %0D You are made her man is paid and she is fine as hell. She doesn't have to work if she chooses not. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 5605/27/2011

The same way the Kardashskanks and Maria/Arnold and Justin Bieber tats are news. They family is of celebrities. They are still a very high profile family. The same reason CNN and other news stations broadcasted MJ's funeral. %0D %0D What is the problem? Because they are black?

by Anonymousreply 5705/27/2011

La Toya seems to get along fine with her mother. She's always tweeting about spending time with her, going to that Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall and whatnot.

by Anonymousreply 5805/27/2011

r56, you had us until you played the race card. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 5905/27/2011

Janet should take her mother's advice. Who better to turn to for advice on rearing children? Clearly, Mama Jackson's track record is impeccable.

by Anonymousreply 6005/27/2011

Janet Jackson doesn't need anyone to defend her. No celebrity does. We care far too much about people who don't even know we're alive. Save your compassion for the poor folks who need it IRL, this is a GOSSIP forum after all.

by Anonymousreply 6105/27/2011

I'm shocked. Janet will get through this.

by Anonymousreply 6210/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!