Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Does Sandra Bullock''s kid EVER smile?

I've never seen such a consistently glum looking kid. In every picture I've ever seen of him, he looks like he's on the verge of throwing a hissy fit.

by Anonymousreply 11111/10/2013

Haha...Louis always looks so serious.

by Anonymousreply 112/24/2010

We've been through this before.

by Anonymousreply 212/24/2010

lol OP%0D %0D The kid's serious is all. %0D %0D He is adorable. %0D

by Anonymousreply 312/24/2010

Damian Hurley is going to be a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 512/24/2010

by Anonymousreply 612/25/2010

He does look angry all the time.%0D %0D Kids that age should be giggling and smiling and taking delight in everything.

by Anonymousreply 712/25/2010

I was about to say that Sandra Bullock doesn't have kids.

by Anonymousreply 812/25/2010

No, they 'shouldn't', r7. Kids aren't all the same. I rarely smiled as a kid, I wasn't unhappy, I just had a serious face and took things seriously.

by Anonymousreply 912/25/2010

Parents of babies, both adoptive and natural, never think beyond the cute, cuddly baby stage. It doesn't occur to them that some day their sweet, adoring toddler could become an entitled, bratty teenager. %0D %0D If eager parents really knew what they were in for long term, many would probably opt out.

by Anonymousreply 1112/25/2010

Please, 11. Of course they do. But why dwell on that when you should be enjoying the present?%0D %0D Try raising one of your own.

by Anonymousreply 1212/25/2010

He's a cute kid.

by Anonymousreply 1412/25/2010

I just know in 16 years we're going to waken to the horrible news that Sandra's obese adopted drug-abusing drop-out son broke out of the lock-up she had him sent to and killed her in her sleep after.......

Never trust a kid that looks like that. Unsmiling, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 1512/25/2010

Fugly child!

by Anonymousreply 1612/25/2010

I think something is wrong with Louis.%0D %0D It is most likely genetics induced temperment, behavior, malfunction, portending of maladjustive behavior to come.%0D %0D I agree with R7 that 'Kids that age should be giggling and smiling and taking delight in everything.'%0D %0D Wasn't Louis about 6 weeks old when Sandra adopted him, or was he a bit older?%0D %0D He was so young there was not much time for him to suffer abuse. I hope he didn't suffer abuse. So his maladaptive behavior is obviously genetic.%0D %0D Genetics are downplayed too much in adoption. %0D %0D And previous abuse was shown to make a good number of infants adopted from eastern european countries to turn into tyrants that had to be given back or put in institutions due to their inability to bond and outward dangerous murderous behavior.%0D %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 1712/25/2010

Of course he isn't smiling. He's Black. He's, however, not smiling. We don't support those shuckin and jivin smiling babies. Sell outs.

by Anonymousreply 1812/25/2010

you all sound like a bunch of deranged pageant mothers.

by Anonymousreply 2012/25/2010

Unless any of you has spent an hour with that child, you have no idea what his temperament is.

by Anonymousreply 2112/25/2010

Actually Damien Hurly Bing is growing up well.

He was a bit weird looking as a baby but now is quite attractive.

by Anonymousreply 2212/25/2010

Babies that age hate Santa.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 2312/25/2010

That's what I was going to say, r23. When we were little my aunt took my cousins and me to visit the local mall Santa. My cousin, who desperately wanted to meet Santa, had a meltdown when she did. She was completely freaked out. She was about 2. And how many times have you seen babies lose it around a department store Santa? The kid was probably not that thrilled being on Santa's lap, but at least "mommy" was there. When she got of Santa's lap, he was probably none too thrilled.%0D %0D Having said that, I often wonder how involved these celebrities are with their publicity stunt babies. Hopefully, he has a good nanny.

by Anonymousreply 2412/25/2010

R24, little Louis never smiles.%0D %0D Louis not smiling had nothing to do with Santa Claus.

by Anonymousreply 2512/25/2010

This has got to be the most depressing thread I have ever read on DL.

by Anonymousreply 2612/25/2010

Louis is a very serious Black Muslim.

by Anonymousreply 2712/25/2010

I like this Black Muslim kid:

by Anonymousreply 2812/25/2010

That kid is fucked.

by Anonymousreply 2912/25/2010

This is a parody thread, right?

by Anonymousreply 3012/25/2010

I'm pretty sure he's a crack baby.....

by Anonymousreply 3112/25/2010

Sandra smiles enough for the 2 of them.

by Anonymousreply 3212/25/2010

I need to lay off the liquor. not smiling=not crying. r18 here

by Anonymousreply 3312/25/2010

True, R32. Sandra Bullock smiles a lot.

by Anonymousreply 3412/26/2010

Sort of right, R30!

by Anonymousreply 3512/26/2010

So, the little black baby needs to smile to make the man happy, huh? FUCK YOU, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3612/26/2010

Why is his race relevant to the fact that he always looks unhappy, r36? Because I didn't mention his race, you did.

by Anonymousreply 3712/26/2010

OP, you can't see his smile because of your word rape. If I was capable of more consonants I'd go into further detail.

by Anonymousreply 3812/26/2010

R36: Nice to see you have an Internet connection at the penitentiary.

by Anonymousreply 3912/26/2010

Louis will sell the most bean pies ever, since he has such a mean look to him.

by Anonymousreply 4012/26/2010

Temperament is largely inborn. Some babies aren't naturally giggly and can be quite moody and cranky a lot of the time. However a baby who is non-reactive and doesn't smile in response to his caregivers might have a developmental issue or be on the autism spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 4112/26/2010

I hope not R41.

by Anonymousreply 4212/27/2010

I don't think you can diagnose autism at his age. It's usually not apparent until around age two. That's why so many people are convinced autism has a connection with vaccines--onset is at the same time as certain vaccines taken at 18 mos to 2 yrs.%0D %0D I would be more inclined to suspect FAS.

by Anonymousreply 4312/27/2010

I'd be angry too if my *Mama* actually bought me coz she wanted a blacky tar-baby just like Madonna and Angie have. Oh yes, Sandy will tire of me, put me out in a private shcool in Switzerland and then cut all ties on my 18th birthday....all the stars do it.

by Anonymousreply 4412/27/2010

He's probably constantly thinking "who dis white bitch always be kissin' on me?".

by Anonymousreply 4512/27/2010

This is what DL has come to. Racially stereotyping an infant. Ugly, ugly, ugly, the lot of you.

by Anonymousreply 4612/27/2010

I agree, R46.

by Anonymousreply 4712/28/2010

The reality is many black children have angry or glum dispositions. Unlike white children who almost always have effervescent personalities. It's ironic this topic was brought up because the other day I was wondering why there is such a difference in personalities in black and white children after seeing an angry looking black toddler.

by Anonymousreply 4812/28/2010

Babies don't know color. That's learned behavior

I also think he's ugly, regardless of color

by Anonymousreply 4912/28/2010

angry is as angry does i guess kunt.

by Anonymousreply 5012/28/2010

kid is a bit of a ball head.

by Anonymousreply 5112/28/2010

He looks old. And he looks angry. And he looks like he could be very mean one day. Something about his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 5212/28/2010

New photos of Louis:%0D %0D Sandra Bullock carries her adorable son Louis while running some errands on Thursday (January 6) in New York City.%0D %0D The 46-year-old actress recently rang in 2011 with pal and The Proposal co-star Ryan Reynolds at her restaurant Bess Bistro in Texas.%0D %0D But rumors that there may be a romance starting are %E2%80%9Cridiculous,%E2%80%9D a source told People.%0D %0D %E2%80%9CThey have been friends for 10 years and they celebrated New Year%E2%80%99s with others. That%E2%80%99s it. They really are just friends,%E2%80%9D added the source.%0D

by Anonymousreply 5301/06/2011

Kid's got the same angry look as always.

by Anonymousreply 5401/06/2011

"The 46-year-old actress recently rang in 2011 with pal and The Proposal co-star Ryan Reynolds at her restaurant Bess Bistro in Texas." But rumors that there may be a romance starting are "ridiculous," a source told People.

Is it me or are her reps overly defensive about her "friendship with Reynolds? Oh, and why the need to incorporate this information into an article about Sandra and her child?

Isn't it a little disingenuous to act so surprised that people are drawing romance conclusions after she spent New Years Eve with the handsome and still married Reynolds? In addition, pictures have cropped up over the past few months of the two former costars hanging out in various locations--even before he separated from Scarlett. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 5501/06/2011

Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds did not spend New Year's Eve alone together. They were with a group of friends at the restaurant Sandra owns in Austin, Texas.%0D %0D Sandra and Ryan made a movie together recently.%0D %0D I can picture Sandra asking him to join the group of friends on New Years Eve knowing that he is recently separate and getting a divorce.%0D %0D Whenever Ryan opens his mouth and speaks in public, he sounds as gay as a peacock - definitely has gay voice.

by Anonymousreply 5601/06/2011

Louis is probably unhappy that his mother had his genitals mutilated.

by Anonymousreply 5701/07/2011

[quote]I don't think you can diagnose autism at his age.

I don't think you can diagnose it over the Internet, based on a random handful of paparazzi photos, either, you moron.

This thread pretty much settles the question of whether DL is being trolled by freepers or just overrun by brainless, racist white faggots with nothing better to do

by Anonymousreply 5801/07/2011

R48, they're just keeping it real.

by Anonymousreply 5901/07/2011

Stupid Hollywood prop department never gets their orders right.

by Anonymousreply 6001/07/2011

Could he possibly be angry because the paparazzi disturb and frighten him? I don't think a baby would enjoy having a dozen cameras flashing in his face. He's probably still at an age where he doesn't understand what they are.

by Anonymousreply 6101/07/2011

Yes R61, I'm sure that he's all smiles the moment the paparazzi is gone.

by Anonymousreply 6201/09/2011

r48, is 'effervescent' what they're calling loud, annoying and undisciplined brats these days. I had the unfortunate experience of being trapped in first class with these 'effervescent' brats and as a result, I want to introduce a bill in congress to bar these crotch fruit from first class until the age of 21.

by Anonymousreply 6301/09/2011

Jessica Alba's baby always looks angry.

by Anonymousreply 6401/09/2011

Jessica Alba has not been looking happy nor smiling in public lately.%0D %0D I don't know if she hates the papparazzi or if she is unhappy.%0D %0D Also, Jessica Alba's hair is a disaster. She cut it into a short straight bob which is not pretty nor attractive at all. And it looks ultra-thin - the hair is so thin that she combs it all the way from one side of the head to the other.

by Anonymousreply 6501/09/2011

R65, Maybe she's bewildered by the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 6601/09/2011

I want one! I want one!

by Anonymousreply 6702/21/2011

He's not "adorable." He's not "cute." He's unprepossessing and heavy. He never smiles. He'll never be good-looking. He's plain.%0D %0D Will he lose the baby fat as he grows older or is he predisposed to being overweight? He really does look like there's something wrong with him. And I'm not saying that to be mean. He looks very unhappy as an infant. How will he deal with his situation as he grows older, being the adopted African American child of a white movie star? He'll have money, but what will he do with himself? Will he be into drinking and drugs and knocking up whores? I don't think that kid will turn out okay.

by Anonymousreply 6802/22/2011

He's a prop, right?

So he is brought out with a woman he barely knows (Sandra Bullock) for 'random' photo opportunities and that is it.

He is not angry so much as he is confused over who the heck Sandra Bullock is. Hopefully he has a nice nanny.

by Anonymousreply 6902/22/2011

R69, I doubt that a lot of these Hollywood types are actually raising, or sometimes even living with these adopted kids.

by Anonymousreply 7002/22/2011

I swear it's a puppet made out of pork fat, panty hose and shoe polish with her fist up the middle bouncing it around. She at least could have used something other than hair out of the Goodwill extension barrel for the l'il topper. Enesco would have helped her out gratis.

by Anonymousreply 7102/22/2011

She had his genitals mutilated. He's probably still unhappy about it.

As he should be.

by Anonymousreply 7202/22/2011

Bullock 'proudly shows off son'%0D %0D Tuesday, 22 March 2011 %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D Sandra Bullock has been proudly showing off video of her son Louis during preparation for her new movie. %0D The actress' Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close co-star Viola Davis revealed how the Oscar-winning actress is clearly "a great mother".%0D %0D "He's always with her, she is so happy to be a mum," Viola revealed at the Hollywood premiere of her new film Trust.%0D %0D "I've only just started with the make-up test, but we're already bonding," she explained.%0D %0D [b]"She is such a beautiful person and she's so proud to be a mum. She's showing video of him laughing, it's a beautiful, happy baby."[/b]%0D %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 7303/22/2011

Can we stop talking about surly Louis, and discuss Sandra's feet? Why is it as big as Santa's? Is Sandra a giant?

by Anonymousreply 7503/22/2011

Does she ever smile? She looked like she was ready to slit her wrists on Leno tonight.

by Anonymousreply 7612/20/2011

Its possible that he smiles like any other kid, but freaks out when he see;s the paps. for goodness sake, these are all pics supplied by photo seeking degenerates with no conception of privacy.

by Anonymousreply 7701/18/2012

Wow, some really ugly, ugly posts in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 7801/18/2012

The first photos of little Louis ever smiling appeared last week or 10 days ago on or

I was stunned to see photos of little Louis finally smiling.

by Anonymousreply 7901/18/2012

I think he's adorable. Much more so that that demon Suri.

by Anonymousreply 8001/18/2012

My brother was a very serious baby but always quiet and observant. He was also very, very smart and empathetic for his age. He's the same today and he never went through an angry rebellious phase like the rest of us kids did.

Plus when Louis is out and they are being stalked by photographers with flashes going off he's probably at the very least disconcerted. I think that's why so many of the parents hold them close to their chest.

Here's a picture of him smiling.

by Anonymousreply 8101/18/2012

He is smiling in this picture. However, I agree that he looks like wise, old soul.

by Anonymousreply 8201/18/2012

Looks like someone is in need of a good tickle party.

by Anonymousreply 8301/18/2012

Well, it is so certain that R81's anecdotal incident can be applied almost universally and is scientifically significant!

A large cross section of ONE!

by Anonymousreply 8401/18/2012

R84 I posted that because that's indeed possible that's all it could be. I'm not going to assume a child that young is a psycho or retarded because he is solemn.

by Anonymousreply 8501/18/2012

maybe the child is autistic. i looked after a child that had exactly the same expression on his face - never smiles, no emotion or reaction.

the other thing could be that the child has no connection to her cos the nanny takes care of it unless the child is her hip handbag for a photo opportuniy.

by Anonymousreply 8601/18/2012

Why the extreme exaggeration at R85, R85?

No one is thinking that little Louis is 'psycho' or 'retarded'.

Why did you think exaggeration is necessary to defend your point and/or logic?

People are justifiably wondering what it is about Louis' temperament or personality that makes him so very prone toward scowling that vast majority of time.

A smiling photo of him only emerged last week or so. He seems to have a certain temperament. (which, of course, could change - or not)

It is not malicious to wonder about the child.

Also since his mother, Sandra Bullock, seems somewhat solemn, unsmiling, very serious, perhaps sad over the past year, it is interesting.

by Anonymousreply 8701/18/2012

He doesn't like to be compared to Louis Armstrong. Louie, he called himself, you know.

by Anonymousreply 8801/18/2012

A lot of little ones are afraid of Santa.

Sometimes I think he's just another Hollywood prop.

by Anonymousreply 8901/18/2012

And as a Black man I find he is a very cute, goodlooking baby. I guess in your world "cute" entails porcelain sking, strain, thin blonde or brune hair and blue or green eyes...

by Anonymousreply 9001/18/2012

r87 you think calling someone a crack baby, or a baby that is abused or will end up impregnating whores "justifiably wondering" about its temperament? You're a fucking racist cunt or an idiot... pick one.

by Anonymousreply 9101/18/2012

I think most, if not all, people would agree that he is a very cute, very adoreable, good looking, handsome, darling little boy.

I can't see anyone disputing that.

by Anonymousreply 9201/18/2012

Totally cutie. His little newspaper boy caps crack me up

by Anonymousreply 9301/18/2012

The smiling pics of him @ R81 are adorable. Nothing wrong with that kid.

by Anonymousreply 9401/18/2012

Well how would you feel if you were a prop for more press?

by Anonymousreply 9501/18/2012

I can't wait until he's old enough to start flipping off the paps instead of glaring at them. It's the least they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 9601/18/2012

I think he's adorable. Kids often act very different in public around strangers than they do at home. I doubt she's abusing him very much.

by Anonymousreply 9811/30/2012

[quote]Is Louis a crack baby? This would explain things

Exactly what would it explain, Dr. Spock? Care to elaborate? The studies done on so called crack babies were a relief because they showed the effects weren't what they expected or as damaging as they thought or even lasting.

And, yes, autism can be detected in a child this age.

by Anonymousreply 9911/30/2012

Why didn't she get a white one?

by Anonymousreply 10011/30/2012

Those of you who think, that kid should be smiling speak like fools. The kid was not used to having cameras in front of him when he was little so he would look that tough wondering what all those guys wanted from him and his mother. The older he grew, the more used he became and currently he doesn't give a damn about the presence of paparazzis that is why he no longer has that face of"what do you want from us". Some one said,"you never trust a child like him" and I wonder if you can mistrust a little one, who can you trust.

Some one calls him "a black pet" which is an indicator that some of you people will never ever change. Always D..M..N racists.

by Anonymousreply 10111/04/2013

I highly suspect Sandra Bullock's adopted son is autistic.

When have you ever seen so many photos online and in magazines of a child who is consistently scowling?

There's something wrong with that boy.

by Anonymousreply 10211/10/2013

At least she won't be carrying him around like Katie Holmes does with Suri Cruise, that annoying brat is seven and she's still being carried!

Suri is going to have a boatload of issues.

by Anonymousreply 10311/10/2013

R107, Katie rarely carries Suri these days. Suri walks along side Katie and rides her bicycle

by Anonymousreply 10411/10/2013

I think something is wrong with Sandra's child, Louis, too.

It is not natural for a child not to ever be smiling, never crack a smile ever, and to often be scowling.

He has never looked happy, and does not have the happy emotions of a happy child.

by Anonymousreply 10511/10/2013

Unlike Jennifer Garner, Reese Witherspoon, Katie Holmes and Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock does not train her kid to look happy for a picture perfect celebrity baby pic.

by Anonymousreply 10611/10/2013

If Sandy adopts a second child, Louis will be more pissed.

by Anonymousreply 10711/10/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 10811/10/2013

R17, I agree that genetics are downplayed way too much in adoption.

R108, thanks for the photo of Louis smiling.

That's the first photo I've seen of Louis smiling in 3 years and I've seen lots of photos of him.

by Anonymousreply 10911/10/2013

I have never seen Madonna's son David smiling either. It means nothing. We see pictures of this little kid when his mother has likely been relentlessly pursued by paparazzi for blocks and its an overall aggravated state.

I would be very surprised if Sandy adopted this kid for publicity or as a prop. Her marriage (yes, I know) fell apart and she likely realized that if she wanted a child, it was now or never. Also, why WOULD she need the publicity? She is very much A-list and her career keeps trucking along. Also, she does not live or desire to live in the spotlight, which is something I've always respected about her. If she felt her celebrity was slipping at all and had she been one that lives for the cameras, then I could somewhat understand her adopting (like Joan Crawford did), but it's clear she loves him and is likely a very good doting mother.

by Anonymousreply 11011/10/2013

Louis only smiles when he watches Sandra have sex with her girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 11111/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!