Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you sell your penis

. . .to the highest bidder?

by Anonymousreply 5606/05/2015

Yes, I do

by Anonymousreply 112/20/2010

Mom, could ya please make a bid for me? You know I need one bad.

by Anonymousreply 212/20/2010

Link at OP not safe for work.

A fem guy with trimmed body hair and ugly tattoos is what is pictured but it is holding it's dick.

by Anonymousreply 312/20/2010

I wonder how much this one goes for

by Anonymousreply 512/20/2010

Gee R3, what part of "do you sell your penis to the highest bidder" make you think that would be safe for work?%0D %0D Not very bright, are you?

by Anonymousreply 612/20/2010

Hey, give me a break, I only got a computer for the first time yesterday!

by Anonymousreply 712/20/2010

R3, it's very clear that this thread is NSFW. What kind of a dolt would ever think a penis thread is safe to open at work?

by Anonymousreply 812/20/2010

R5 The photo shop alone has some value.

by Anonymousreply 912/20/2010

looks real to me

by Anonymousreply 1012/20/2010

looks beautiiful

by Anonymousreply 1112/20/2010

I'd be willing to bid on R5.

by Anonymousreply 1312/20/2010

r5 is clearly a buttaface

by Anonymousreply 1412/20/2010

Isn't that Damien Crosse, formerly Titan now StagHomme? I'd spend a penny to pound for a night.

by Anonymousreply 1612/21/2010

that's him, he's married to whatshisname but he's a whore

by Anonymousreply 1712/21/2010

Mm, I can sniff the smell of cold steel against a hard cock shaft here. Maybe most onlookers are only interested in a kinky fix, but there are sure to be some millionaire onlookers out there who would love to take a handsome guy's genitals to do with what they will (but that's another story, Mmmmm!)and they are watching, but holding onto their money. Guys, my virgin cock and balls are waiting anxiously for your knife! Please deposit your funds into my bank account and get your knives slicing into my private parts!! Love ya!!!

by Anonymousreply 1903/18/2013

In a sense I have to sell my penis. I warn guys not to get their hopes up, but do highlight the good points should they care to proceed.

by Anonymousreply 2103/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 2203/18/2013

[quote]Link at OP not safe for work.

Especially if you work at MichFest headquarters.

by Anonymousreply 2303/19/2013

Deformed looking.

by Anonymousreply 2403/19/2013

R24, looks yummy to me... damn!

by Anonymousreply 2503/19/2013

ready for sale!

by Anonymousreply 2603/19/2013

Genitals now sold!!! It was amazing. A kinky billionaire found my ad and wanted my cock and balls enough (I showed him my picture) to pay well above the minimum price I'd asked. His method of removal was something I'd never have believed was possible, yet here I am, a eunuch, and very well paid for it. I would recommend this to anyone. Go for it!!!

by Anonymousreply 2704/07/2013

He came to my house and we had a cup of tea. He said, 'let's get down to business.' My assistant took care of the money and he said to me 'sit down, there'. He indicated a low down pouffe. I did as he said and then he said to me 'Open your legs as far as they can go.' I did as he said and his assistant appeared before me with a device not unlike a vacuum cleaner. He said 'spread more' and I did so. As I did, his assistant pushed the device into my groin until my entire genital package was inside it. He said 'Don't worry, it'll be all right'. I felt a tightening around my genitals, but it was comfortable and bearable, so I didn't say anything. He kept saying soothing things to me and I was ok with that, even though the tightness seemed to increase all the time. It built up to a peak... and then the machine snapped away from my groin. It was quickly swung into my line of vision and there, inside it, was my erect penis and testicles, as though they were still part of me. I was amazed that they were there, in that tank, just as if they were still mine. It hadn't really hurt at all. He let me gaze at my former genitals for a little while, and then, with what seemed like genuine regret, said 'Goodbye' and took them with him, still erect, inside his machine, but no longer attached to me. What the hell, I've got millions to spend now, Havana here I come!!

by Anonymousreply 2812/04/2013

I bet he sells it by the inch

by Anonymousreply 2912/04/2013

He'll be an even richer man if he does... lol.

by Anonymousreply 3012/04/2013

I understand that my erstwhile penis and balls have been seen on south american tv. Apparently they are quite famous now.

by Anonymousreply 3112/05/2013

I have a 6inch penis and thick with a nice size head and my balls are good and healthy anyone wanna bid on them i'm willing to accept a good price any takers?

by Anonymousreply 3212/08/2013

Who ever wants can come get mine hard manhood I'm ready and willing a i cant wait to watch and feel the cold steel come slice away people.

by Anonymousreply 3310/08/2014

I've had it done. I'd love to do it to you too because the pleasure is worth one million times the pain. Being cockless (and ball-less too) is a wonderful sensation. You will wish you had someone do this to you years ago! I will say that the way someone takes your genitals from you makes all the difference. If it is inventive, painful and really original, you will wish they could be sewn back on so you could do it all again. My penis is now in South America, and all I can think of is that if only I could have it back again I would have it chopped off all over again, only next time with more violence, because that's what really makes genital severing work.

by Anonymousreply 3410/23/2014

I have had a message saying that my penis and balls are now available to be re-attached. The only proviso is that they be once-again removed from my body, only this time by the most violent and brutal methods.

I am willing to be re-united with my previous cock and balls, but am short on ideas for how they would be removed again, especially by 'violent and brutal methods'. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I'm not sure I can stand to wait too long before they are gone again. Once my genitals were removed, the lust to do so again became so unbearable that if my genitals are not removed by someone else, I will be forced to chop them off again myself.

I really need a millionaire to chop off my cock and balls again... the last one just gave me them back again. Now, I'm addicted to having them cut off and displayed in public.

by Anonymousreply 3510/23/2014

Yep, as a dancer and stripper, the tip money really comes pouring in once you pass that point of no retur...remove that g-string, drop the and bare all!

by Anonymousreply 3610/25/2014

I'm really getting value for money from mine!

by Anonymousreply 3710/26/2014

My internationally famous genitals are now back on board and ready for removal once again. If you have any 'special' ideas about how to remove them from my body once again I will be keen to hear them, and more than keen to do it for real. This ain't just some fantasy, I flog my junk for real!

If you are rich enough to afford to buy my genitals for your pleasure, let me know how you want to remove them. The most original & violent method gets to do as you want to them. After that you can dispose of my junk as you wish. I can only hope against hope that you will give me them back so that I can once again have them removed in some other interesting way from my body. There is no sensation that compares. Genital removal is like nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 3810/26/2014

I've had an offer for an incredible sum to have my newly re-attached genitals crushed between two crashing tanks. While I consider this to be both imaginative and violent, I'd still like to salvage my genitals after the event to use again. Has anyone got any better ideas? If nothing turns up in the next two months I will let 'him' have his way and crash two tanks into my cock and balls. It would mean an end to my adventures in having fatal things done to my junk, but if I have to go out, I'll go out with the noise of two tanks crashing at speed. That would be a fitting epitaph for my once famous penis & testicles.

by Anonymousreply 3901/04/2015

When do you need them?

by Anonymousreply 4001/04/2015

It would be a hard sell.

by Anonymousreply 4101/04/2015

R24. It looks perfect to me...and to the rest of the world.

by Anonymousreply 4201/04/2015

I have to admit that the thought of having my precious genitals crushed between two oncoming tanks is rather attractive, but I would much rather have them removed again in such a way that they could be re-attached in order to remove them again.

The removal, whatever form it takes, is such a bliss that nothing compares to it. Not even sex.

If anyone has any better ideas than to have my cock and balls squashed beyond repair in order to remove them I'm all ears.

I'll give a huge discount for the most imaginative way to remove them from my body...

I suspect that one or two respondents have ideas of their own. If you can't afford to do it let me hear them - I'll be rather pleased to do so. If you can afford it then make me a proposition and we'll go from there. Extra points for taking my genitals in such a way that they will be re-attached and readied for removal again (surgery at buyers cost). Just imagine - dozens of buyers wanting to take a man's cock and balls, waiting in line for their turn. Stuff for the imagination.

by Anonymousreply 4301/05/2015

This is wonderful!! How much would you rent your genitals for???

by Anonymousreply 4401/21/2015

Yowzah, R24. That would not be welcome in any of my orifices.

by Anonymousreply 4501/21/2015

R24. That's a beauty. Bid high!

by Anonymousreply 4601/21/2015

I have a way to take your junk. PM me.

by Anonymousreply 4701/24/2015

Yes I'll sell my penis

by Anonymousreply 4804/27/2015

R48 Nobody wants it, Bruce.

by Anonymousreply 4904/27/2015

Kinky sluts

by Anonymousreply 5105/29/2015

Mine are fully functional and aesthetically pleasing.

by Anonymousreply 5205/29/2015

Yes. All the time.

by Anonymousreply 5305/29/2015

Well, I didn't get two crashing tanks after all. What I got was a Russian non-billionaire who had two Ladas at his disposal. He offered me a paltry sum of money to crash the two cars into my genitals. Since I had no better offers and was desperate to get them off me again, I agreed.

We used an abandoned race track. Both cars were fitted with an offset roof-mount 4x6. They took three laps before I was lowered (arms and legs bound) into position. The two cars approached each other as before, but this time they made sure to collide their roof-mount plates... and guess what was in the middle of them?

I now have no genitals to sell or trade or any other action. It was not what I would have wished but if you gotta to, you gotta go, regardless of price.

by Anonymousreply 5406/05/2015

Privately, yes, we do.

by Anonymousreply 5506/05/2015

I had a one day penis sale and it turned into the longest day of my life. So I guess my answer is, Yes if I can find a buyer.

by Anonymousreply 5606/05/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!