Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

SIGN UP SHEET FOR OFFICE CHRISTM... umm, make \ that HOLIDAY PARTY this Thursday 11:00 AM!

Memo: from judi g. in accounts%0D %0D Re: Holiday Party%0D %0D Please note that we only need three people to sign up for the following items:%0D %0D %0D 1. Green bean casserole%0D %0D 2. Packaged rolls or breads%0D %0D 3. Paper plates and napkins%0D %0D Deadline to sign up (and pay your $10.00 for the meat entrees is Tuesday by NOON. NO LATER!!%0D %0D Management will provide the drinks. Sodas, tea and coffee. Oh, and the plastic cups!%0D %0D See you there 4th floor!!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 21605/22/2014

Are we ordering? %0D %0D Or is it pot luck style this year?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 112/19/2010

Judi--I hope we learned our lesson and this year the meat entrees will be kept in a separate room off limits to the "vegetarians" who did not pay their fair share

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 212/19/2010

I will bring the shrimp dip which was such a hit last year. And the crackers. It's really such an easy recipe. And I still have so much shopping to do.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 312/19/2010

Pot luck except for the meat entrees.%0D The party committee asked all of you in our survey last August. Most of you wanted meats from restaurants.%0D We have on order the following: turkey, ham, barbeque brisket and for our vegetarian friends.. smoked fish and salmon platter. Oh, and a veggie platter.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 412/19/2010

(sigh) Yes, Barb.. I know... %0D %0D we discussed this two weeks ago at the Olive Garden planning luncheon.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 512/19/2010

I'll bring the cream cheese and pepper jelly!%0D Everyone loves that! Oh, and R3, can we use your crackers?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 612/19/2010

If you are bringing your spouse or significant other..... you have to pay for them too.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 712/19/2010

Judi - I must put in a request for CLEARLY LABELING food which contains the following - gluten, wheat, dairy, sugar and of course, any kind of nuts, not just peanuts. This summer at our annual company picnic, I also requested this but it was ignored. As a result, my annual vacation to Michigan the first week of August was unfortuately ruined to due to my multiple allergic reactions and chemical sensitivity from the food I consumed at the company picnic. I am already a womyn of size who suffers from fibromyalgia so you can imagine how bad that was. I am now, once again, stating my boundaries as to which foods I cannot eat and I would like sensitivity and understanding. Please let me know if you have any questions.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 812/19/2010

Will there be any Halal meat?%0D %0D Cuz that's all I eat

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 912/19/2010

May I remind you that I plan to bring my 5 year old daughter into the office that day? And let me further remind you that she is allergic to nuts. I will not tolerate anyone bringing in a food product that contains nuts or was made in a factory that uses nuts. Or wheat. She is also allergic to wheat.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 1012/19/2010

All that meat for just $10 bucks... Oh good gosh! I'll be there sistah!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 1112/19/2010

Gaia, dear you can take the day off. %0D %0D Please do with pay.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 1212/19/2010

Oops. Looks like someone forgot to invite R16.

Anyway, I didn't want to say anything but R3 I and at least three others got sick after eating your shrimp dip. I guess we should have said something.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 1912/19/2010

I'll bring the bilder burgers.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 2112/19/2010

Thanks Judi! I take it you've spoken to the party committee about subsidizing my $10.00 again this year. Still no child support payments coming in from you know who!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 2212/19/2010

Judi,%0D %0D I'm yet to see the Memo that HR promised to send after last year's Secret Santa debacle. Please confirm by return email that adult concept toys are not appropriate gifts. I had no idea what a "Fleshlight" was until I re-gifted it to my Aunt Cherise. You do not want to experience a visit from Social Services the day after Christmas!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 2312/19/2010

Get back to work!!!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 2412/19/2010

Good Morning Judy,%0D %0D I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that Mr. Jackhoff received your invitation to the company holiday party and extends his thanks. Unfortunaltely Mr. Jackhoff will be unable to attend because he, along with the other Senior VPs, will be taking the company jet to the company retreat in Aspen for their annual skiing vacation. %0D %0D Mr. Jackhoff went on to say that he thinks a holiday party is a wonderful idea to keep morale up in light of recent company layoffs and no holiday bonuses for the fourth year in a row. Going forward, Mr. Jackhoff extends his wishes for a happy and healthy holiday season for all of you who work below the Senior Executive Floor.%0D %0D Thanks Again,%0D %0D "Glo"%0D %0D Gloria Upchucke%0D Executive Assistant %0D Mr. C. Whitney Jackhoff, Senior VP of Global Operations and Acquisitions

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 2512/19/2010

And pleeez remember that I have at long last achieved step 5 so no spiking the punch this year.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 2612/19/2010

(Hit send all by mistake)

Why does that bitch Judi get to handle everything? Probably because she's fucking her immediate supervisor. I heard she's also fucking DeQuan in receiving. That slut needs to shut her legs and then let others handle office activities. I'm so tired of her tacky shit.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 2712/19/2010

[quote]. I heard she's also fucking DeQuan in receiving.

You got a problem with that Stephen?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 2812/19/2010

I know y'all wanted my recipe for twinkie casserole so here goes:

Line 9X9 glass casserole with twinkies (remember to unwrap them - hon)

Mix cherry jello and pour over twinkies

Mix instant chocolate pudding and spoon over cherry twinkies when the pudding sets

Finish your masterpiece with a layer of cool whip.

Remember to serve with diet coke because we want to watch our weight during the holidays

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 3012/19/2010

DeQuan! Thats the DL one... wait, he's fucking Judy?

Don;t ask me how I know but I know (someone saw him and another fella in a jeep one night and there was some head-bopping, but u ain't heard it from Aggie)

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 3112/19/2010

Don't use anything exotic like cinnamon in your dishes, please. Last year my mouth was on fire after I ate some of that Donna person's (TJ's secretary that got fired in April) sausage rollups.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 3212/19/2010

Wait. I told you all once before and I'll tell you again now, FISH is NOT SUITABLE for VEGETARIANS!!!!! Sorry for shouting, but this really burns my chin hairs! Vegetarians eat plant-based foods ONLY. Nothing with FACES!!!! Okay?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 3312/19/2010

Who is this Lanita bitch? Can someone tell her the "pineapple" hairstyle went out in 1999 please?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 3412/19/2010

My HAIR is none of your CONCERN. I would RECCOMEN that you pay attention to the FOOD POISON that eveyone got last year from those CAKE POPS you broght. I know for a fact that Mindy spend her whole Christmas vomiting up BLOOD in the emergency room.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 3512/19/2010

That's ok. They are holding our 'holiday' party on Jan. 15th at a place that's 35 miles north of here.

At our last unit staff meeting we talked about it. None of us are going. We're rather an elite unit within the company so we sort of set the tone. I have a feeling that the attendance will be light.

Meanwhile there are PLENTY of venues here in the city where they could hold the event. Hell, I could WALK home from most of them. But no, 35 miles out.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 3612/19/2010

Agnita, do you have a problem with me? If you do, please address it with me and not behind my back. Thank you very much.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 3712/19/2010

Don't forget! Secret SANTA gifts will be given out AFTER lunch and before all of you are released for the day

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 3812/19/2010

Um sweetie Lanita, why are you only complaining about my cake pops NOW? EVERYBODY in here LOVE my cake-pops ok. I would be more concerned about your Kwanzaa Sweet patata pie... I heard a few people got diarrhea from it. And Mindy's hemoptysis was due to her smoking sweetie... NOT my cake-pops... Ok.

You need to come correct enxt time. Ok booboo?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 3912/19/2010

Is it wrong that I am intrigued by Twinkie Casserole?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 4012/19/2010

Judi,%0D Can I bring the fab new album by Liza? It's not Christmas music but she sounds great!! My significant other got it for my birthday last month.%0D And it would be wonderful background music during the buffet luncheon.%0D Love the Liza!!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 4112/19/2010

THOUGHT BUBBLE:

I want to die.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 4212/19/2010

(Send All accidentally clicked)

[quote]Agnita, do you have a problem with me? If you do, please address it with me and not behind my back. Thank you very much.

That fucking Stephen not Steve homo. that's about the only thing he doesn't tolerate happening behind his back.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 4312/19/2010

I am bringing a casserole. I WILL NEED TO USE THE MICROWAVE for about 15 minutes before the party, so please don't bitch at me while it's cooking!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 4512/19/2010

I know, huh girl Kath-E, lol. I'm just tryin to keep the peace but if he gets all sassy with me I'll pull an Ike Turner on his lanky ass

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 4612/19/2010

(in hushed tones)

If anyone wants to come to another party, swing by the office supply closet around 11:15.

;)

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 4712/19/2010

As you know from my monthly intranet newsletter, I believe it unconscionable to eat anything that had a mother. Again this season in advance of the holiday party, l will be facilitating a sharing-circle in the supply room where I will welcome our regulars, the recently converted, and those questioning.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 4812/19/2010

I just want to set the record straight. There is absolutely nothing going on between Judi and me. From now on, please leave me out of your drama and your conversations. Thank you.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 4912/19/2010

Dibs on the jello mold!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 5012/19/2010

Has anyone figured out what caused the bad case of food poisoning from last year's party? I think half the office came down with explosive diarrhea. Poor Tammy in Accounting was hospitalized for 2 days with cramps and dehydration.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 5112/19/2010

Is someone bringing ice cream cake??!!!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 5212/19/2010

Agnita if you spent as much time in the gym as you did throwing shade, maybe your ass wouldn't be in two different time zones, chick.

Tyler, Andrew and Fabio, I will not be attending your party, since I am currently herpes free and plan to stay that way.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 5312/19/2010

Mike is drafting disclosure statements that each person who attends will need to have signed BEFORE.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 5412/19/2010

Kath-E, gurl I hear there's another party going on with Tyler, Andrew and Fabio.... I know you got a big mouth, but PLEASE try to keep it secret... they're gonna have my favorite there... GIN!!!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 5512/19/2010

Can we have a breast-casting workshop? I went to this music festival where they did it, but they wouldn't let me into the workshop because I'm white.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 5612/19/2010

This year's holiday party will be held at Intel's cleanroom, 504 W. 73rd Floor 13.

Refreshments of distilled water and rice crackers will be served in the lobby prior to entering.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 5712/19/2010

Oh gawd, there's another one, Wayman! This Christmas party is gonna be a gay-ole time

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 5812/19/2010

[quote]Can we have a breast-casting workshop? I went to this music festival where they did it, but they wouldn't let me into the workshop because I'm white.

Sure. We'll just use Freida's nasty twinkie cake recipe as the molding material. No one ever eats that shit and she brings it every goddamn year.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 5912/19/2010

Oh HELL NAW, Stephen, I will see you in the parking lot, you METH-ADDICTED sugar boi!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 6012/19/2010

What DeQuan said!!%0D %0D Keep focus people! Holiday Party??%0D %0D 'KAY?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 6112/19/2010

Agnita,you fat bitch! if I were you I would check my tires before driving off home in the snow.%0D %0D Good luck driving on the highway beeyotch.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 6212/19/2010

Of course Judi is going to co-sign DeQuan. And we all know why, don't we?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 6312/19/2010

Just so you know, Judi, your ambrosia salad tastes like ASS!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 6412/19/2010

There will be more than just gin at our soiree!

(We'll be away from our desks starting at 10:45, um, cleaning ourselves up.)

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 6512/19/2010

I don't think it's appropriate to call this a Holiday party. It is CHRISTMAS! Stop trying to take Jesus out of his holiday -- his HOLY-day! Jesus is the Reason foe the Season!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 6612/19/2010

Judi, it's great that the company hires the developmentally disabled, but could you make sure someone supervises that girl who delivers the mail when she's around the food? She doesn't have enough impulse control to abstain from licking her fingers and sticking them in the dishes. Perhaps you could just make up a plate for her so she doesn't go through the line? Retarded people seem to like sweets the best.%0D %0D Thanks!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 6712/19/2010

Brenda - We've never had anyone pray for our holes. Its odd, but very kind of you. They will be kind of tired by the end... Oh. Nevermind.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 6812/19/2010

And to the chienne who called me fat, I am big boned, there's a difference... I hate this place, I hate all these assholes in this office.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 6912/19/2010

[quote]If anyone wants to come to another party, swing by the office supply closet around 11:15.%0D %0D I am so there!!!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 7012/19/2010

Brenda,%0D I wanted to call it the Christmas party. Unfortunately Stacy in HR told me it had to be called a holiday party.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 7112/19/2010

Who told Linda she could bring something? Her goddamn Ambrosia salad had CAT HAIR in it last year. What's she bringing this time, I wanna know so I won't go near it.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 7212/19/2010

Confidential to Judi: From Dave in Engineering

Judi, will you please take Stephen aside in advance of this year's party and explain to him that I am 100% heterosexual, that I am not living a lie, that I do not sleep with men after 6 beers, and that he is genuinely mistaking me for someone else he saw at 'the tubs'. He seems obsessed with the idea that I am, to use his phrasing, 'craving the man-sex".

Please advise Stephen in a most compassionate manner that I am not homosexual or bisexual. I fully respect those who are and support their journey to equality in every manner. I am however very comfortable with my heterosexuality and would be most relieved if Stephen would stop his endless crusade to get into my pants. I have humored him long enough.

Thank you Judi for your dependable diplomacy in addressing this sensitive subject with Stephen.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 7312/19/2010

I;m getting mighty suspicious of Tyler, Fabio and Andrew... gosh this place is a magnet for fags. And is Judy THAT desparate that she is screwing a man on the downlow?

Gosh I need some wine

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 7412/19/2010

[quote]Would you provide the bowls {for the office potluck}? Am I ridiculous for thinking it's not my responsibility?%0D %0D uh oh....%0D %0D

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 7512/19/2010

Dave, come on .. who are you fooling?. Mike says you brush by him very closely at the urinals.%0D %0D Being in the legal dept has its privileges, Judi forwarded the email right to us to see if Mike should have a chat with Stephen.%0D %0D Don't worry only the legal dept got your email.%0D %0D Your secret is safe with us.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 7712/19/2010

Confidential to Dave: Judi %0D %0D %0D Dave!%0D Who the f%#k are YOU kidding?!!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 7812/19/2010

Please make sure you clearly label anything that has pork in it. When I grab all the leftovers for my family, I want to make sure I don't eat it, even if my boyfriend and kids do.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 7912/19/2010

Dave -

Bitch, please!

Hugs and smooshy kisses!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 8012/19/2010

Lanita, you need to pray for that pineapple on your head to not break your neck from all that weight it has to support

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 8112/19/2010

Oh Lawd, Dave too? OMG I am working at Sodom and Gomorrah.

I need a martini

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 8212/19/2010

[quote]I need a martini

God, when DON'T you need a martini?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 8312/19/2010

I do plan to inform HR of the plans for unauthorized alcohol at one of the gatherings, carnal activity on company property, and the overall lack of decorum.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 8412/19/2010

What happened to Dave?%0D I am concerned, and so is the rest of the legal dept.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 8512/19/2010

oh my

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 8712/19/2010

I hope Cheryl's Secret Santa buys her some Massengell - the stench from the typing pool is offensive.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 8812/19/2010

Ginny, have you seen Mike Hunt? I need management approval for a major purge in my area. I might need a temp.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 8912/19/2010

Ginny? I thought you were dead! Didn't we all go to your funeral a couple of years ago?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 9112/19/2010

Cheryl, dear, your "area" needs more than a purge and I doubt an army of temps would helpful.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 9212/19/2010

That was uncalled for, Ginny. I'm afraid I'll have to report you to Judi for creating a hostile work environment.

Don't forget I still need some time with Mike Hunt before the holidays.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 9312/19/2010

Dave, I've seen your cache. Are there any statements that you wish to retract?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 9412/19/2010

[quote]Who the fuck starts these lame ass threads? The webmaster needs to ban that person for life%0D %0D You need to be banned for life with all your complaints, and no substance to post whatsoever.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 9512/19/2010

From the desk of Andrew, Purchasing

BULLETIN: To all Male-at-birth (MAB) employees

Tyler and Fabio have graciously offered to serve at the after-party. Tyler will be servicing from 11:00 pm to 1:00 am, followed immediately by Fabio on the 1:00 am to 3:00 am shift. Following Fabio there will be opportunity for any interested attendee. A special invitation is extended to Dave in this respect.

Legal has reviewed the MAB requirement and feels it is in a position of strength to defend should the circumstance present.

All MAB attendees may contact Stephen directly re shuttle service to after-party site. Shuttle will depart on the hour up to 1 a.m. Waylan will be spinning through the night. We will NOT be supplying. You may do so however.

MAB credentials will be subject to immediate peer review at the door should the circumstance arise. Agnita, we do not want to go through last year's debacle again this year, m'kay? Understand, the after-party is open to MAB employees only.

Tyler and Fabio very much look forward to seeing you there!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 9612/19/2010

[quote]we discussed this two weeks ago at the Olive Garden planning luncheon.

I'm surprised I have to remind you that I was not invited to the planning lunch this year, for the first time EVER.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 9712/19/2010

Cubefrau threads are the new cash bar threads.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 9812/19/2010

Please make sure that all of your Toys for Tots donations are clearly marked so that they are not confused with the Santa Family donations. DeQuan and his crew will pick them up on Thursday from the break room . If you have any questions, please email Judi or myself.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 9912/19/2010

Can we take the leftovers home with us?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 10012/19/2010

50/50 tickets! Does anyone want to buy 50/50 tickets. It's for "children without care" company spopnsored. %0D %0D It's for a good cause

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 10112/19/2010

I would like to remind everybody that we are talking about the holiday and party as an opportunity to celebrate our banner year! I would like to invite everyone to stay focused! Yea, team!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 10212/19/2010

To: All Staff Subject: Critical Virus Staff, unfortunately Agnita went to some transgender support site which has brought a virus into the system. There will be no computer service this afternoon until the virus has been removed. I'm sorry Kath E, but your Lane Bryant order did not go through.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 10312/19/2010

I'll bring a bucket or two of Kentucky Fried, if there's any left from the trip between the drive-through and the office.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 10412/20/2010

Thanks, Gupta! I really admire how you are pro-active!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 10512/20/2010

Fine blame ME for everything; but this sounds like something that skinny fag Stephen would do, in retaliation! And Sanjay Gupta or whatever your curry-name is, mark my words Stephen did this and you will be sorry for ever accusing me of such immoral filth.

I need some Johnny Walker Black

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 10612/20/2010

Andrew, I dunno what the ass you're talking about

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 10712/20/2010

Oh for God's sake Marisa, they've already decided there are not going to be any bonuses below the VP level this year. Give it a rest.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 10812/20/2010

Agnita, there is no "I" in "Team!" Only "Me"!!!%0D %0D

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 10912/20/2010

[quote]How many of these types of threads are you going to post?

These threads won't stop, but they do lose the plot really quickly nowadays, especially when people confuse Michfest attendees with cubefraus.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 11012/20/2010

Y'all have a great time! Sorry I can't be there since I'll be on vaca in Paris France! Have a very merry and see y'all next year - or as they say in France Je vais vous voir l'ann%C3%A9e prochaibe powered by Google.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 11112/20/2010

Agnita, please report to HR for a mandatory meeting concerning your web browsing activites are how they are putting this company's security at risk. Gupta will be in attendence, along with a gender reassignment specialist.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 11212/20/2010

I am not making any accusations, but I think someone should go with Jermondre to take the Toys for Tots to the collection place. Remember Judi's other intern last year? Remember how when Tanya called to see if she could go down and add some toys, they said that they did not recieve any from here? I know many defended Raul and said there must of been a mix up, but after the Raul bought that new laptop right after.%0D %0D I just want the Tots to get their toys and am not interested in office gossip an goin-ons. But I think a committee should be formed to car-pool to the drop off.%0D %0D Ms. Susan (Sissy) Van Glogn / Office 2010 specialist / Office Automation

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 11312/20/2010

Can I remind people that the Lean Six Sigma project team have booked the meeting room for 9.00 am the morning after the party. I'd appreciate that the room be left in a fit state for our meeting. I hope you all have a great time. Unfortunately, as usual I'll be too busy to attend.

Judy (Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Office Martyr)

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 11412/20/2010

Can we keep the decorations to a minimum this year, people? You know I'm allergic to tinsel.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 11512/20/2010

Conversation in IT, after reading aloud all the above emails:

Dave: I never noticed it before, but Andrew is kind of a cocktease.

Joe: Nice guy, but he's got some issues.

Parminder: You guys are crazy.

Dave: I hear his wife is frigid.

Parminder: Come on you guys.

Joe: He smacked my ass at the company picnic.

Parminder: OK, let's check his browser history.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 11612/20/2010

$10 for a plate of meat??! That seems too expensive.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 11712/20/2010

Why am I working with all these freaks?

This eggnog needs a little perking up...

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 11812/20/2010

Agnita here ^

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 11912/20/2010

I will be bringing my portable nativity scene for display at the party. I will not have my rights as a Christian infringed upon for POlitical COrrectness.%0D %0D Glaring at Moisha Fazenstein and Rama Sanjay as I type.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 12012/20/2010

%0D Memo;%0D %0D Holiday party Thurs at 11 AM%0D %0D %0D Just a reminder : all staff will be allowed to leave the office at the conclusion of the party. As Christmas Eve falls on the next day (Friday) the office will be closed. We will also be closed Friday of next week for New Years.%0D %0D However, everyone is expected to attend the party. Anyone who leaves the premises before the party will have to use personal time. Unless there is an excused absence.%0D %0D Happy Holidays!%0D %0D Management/ HR Dept/ %0D %0D

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 12112/20/2010

Judi, Suzanne is going to bring her nativity scene again. I did not appreciate it last year when she put her scene on the table directly in front of me, pointed to the baby Jesus, and said "Rhonda, THIS is the true reason we're celebrating. Why don't your people understand that?" If Suzanne does it again this year, I am afraid I will have to file a formal complaint with HR.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 12212/20/2010

Now I never got that gurl Moisha Fazenstein... did she have a Jew who LOVED the black cock more than her matzah balls? I mean does she celebrate HanuKwanzaakah? Is that why she hates the Christ in Christmas?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 12312/20/2010

Agnita, drinking some mulled wine%0D %0D %0D %0D The one time I had mulled wine, it tasted like vinegar.. awful!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 12412/20/2010

Um who are you Tanya? Tina? I've never seen you in here before, very plain looking.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 12512/20/2010

Have u ever had a man, Tina?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 12612/20/2010

THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, AGNITA!!!!!!!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 12712/20/2010

I hope you all die of ptomaine poisoning.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 12812/20/2010

I had food poisoning after last year's holiday luncheon. I would not wish that on my worst enemy.%0D %0D Gigi in Payroll.. %0D %0D I am looking at YOU and that rancid seven layer salad you brought.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 12912/20/2010

Agnita, Stephen tells me that you are responsible for messing up the network card in the shared printer. If you need instructions on how to use the equipment, please let me know and I will send my intern Madison down to assist you. Thank you for your attention to this request.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 13012/20/2010

FYI everyone .. Gupta is a big tattle tale.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 13112/20/2010

To All Employees%0D %0D Holiday Party has been cancelled.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 13212/20/2010

[quote]Holiday Party has been cancelled.

. . . What about the White Elephant exchange?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 13312/20/2010

I know what the OP is talking about... it is an indifference to the extreme. as if they are trying to prove you are beneath them, you don't matter.%0D %0D There.. I admitted to seeing it. I don't understand and keep on being friendly no matter what.%0D %0D Bitchy white servers act very different.. not better not worse. It is just different.%0D %0D I would love for someone to explain it.%0D %0D Black men.. always friendly, always sweet.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 13412/21/2010

Memo: judig%0D %0D HOLIDAY PARTY CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST!%0D %0D It is with great sadness that I must pass on the news that %0D 'HOLIDAY JOLLY JAM 2010' scheduled for Thursday at 11 AM, has been cancelled. There were not enough volunteers signing up to provide dishes, snacks and treats.%0D For those of you who prepaid your $10.00 for%0D the meat selections, please see Kelly Monte- Wilderwheet (7th floor HR office) for a refund. Please do this before Thursday.%0D %0D judi g.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 13512/21/2010

Memo: All Staff

HELLO HELLO HELLO! This is your FAVORITE colleague, Aggie here. The Office Christmas Party may be canceled, but I am having a special "Xmas Fete 2K10" at my house! All you need to do is give me the ten bucks you would have given those folks for the office Fete and I will take of EVERYTHING! When you give me the money I will give you a password that only invitees who have paid will be privy to.

There'll be LOTS of booze and drink...

You guys know that your gurl, Aggie, can give ONE HELL of a party! So come relax and we'll have a MERRY, MERRY, MERRY, MERRY, MERRY, MERRY, MERRY, MERRY Christmas!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 13612/21/2010

Thanks for F@$%ing it up, Judi.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 13712/21/2010

RE. Agnita I wish to attend but if I am baking and taking my famous corn bread fruit cake, why do I need to pay the $10 like everyone else? I am on a careful budget (Arnie's back went out again and damn Medicaid won't pay a dime)!

I was also thinking that a party carpool must be in order, my son Donnie is taking the car that day to meet Aunt Tish at the airport, and your house is a little out of the way of the transit lines.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 13812/21/2010

Guys, the after-party is still on no matter what. It'll be ragin'!%0D %0D

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 13912/21/2010

This thread just made my day.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 14012/21/2010

Judi,%0D %0D All I can tell you is those fucking toys better be accounted for at the Toys for Tots drop off. No "the party wsas cancelled" shit. People still gave toys. And that intern of yours better not be sporting a new laptop January 1st.%0D %0D Merry Christmas!%0D %0D Ms. Susan (Sissy) Van Glogn / Office 2010 specialist / Office Automation%0D %0D %0D

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 14112/21/2010

THANK YOU, SIssy.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 14212/21/2010

Is anyone making a Cuppa Cuppa Cuppa Cake? I live that!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 14312/21/2010

Daisy Mae always was a bit slow on the uptake. Could someone please explain to her that Judi ruined it for everyone?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 14412/21/2010

OK, I feel bad for saying this, but I have to put my two cents in. Have you been to Agnita's house? Why she's not an entire hour of Hoarders is beyond me.

I'm still frosted from the "baby shower" she supposedly threw for little Tiffini in accounts payable. We all paid $10 in advance, and guess what. No Agnita. Just that rabid pit bull in the front yard that scared Tiffini so bad she almost miscarried. I'm sure many of you remember that little episode. So save your $10 folks.

Maybe we could just get together at Bennigans or Hooters after work, kick back a few, have some wings, and have fun.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 14512/21/2010

But..we were supposed to be able to leave work early after the party!

Does this mean that we now have to stay until 6PM on Christmas Eve Eve?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 14612/21/2010

Does this mean I should not make my noodle dish?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 14712/21/2010

I took the liberty of writing a medley of christmas songs with office parody lyrics, which I'll be glad to perform right after the dessert cookies and egg nog, but definitely before the Secret Santa grab bag - which always goes too long!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 14812/21/2010

Pin, stop trying to make noodle happen!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 14912/21/2010

MEMO: Cancelled Holiday Party Update%0D From: judi g.%0D %0D ALL EMPLOYEES WILL NOW BE EXCUSED AT 1:00PM ON%0D THURSDAY AFTERNOON.%0D %0D ALL EMPLOYEES WILL BE EXCUSED AT 2:00PM ON THURSDAY,DECEMBER 30TH%0D %0D THE OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED FRIDAY, DECEMBER 24TH AND FRIDAY, DECEMBER 31ST FOR THE HOLIDAYS.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 15012/21/2010

Text to Barb%0D %0D From Judi%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D FUCK YOU!!!!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 15112/21/2010

Hey Jude,

Just between you and me, can you somehow forget to invite that chick/dude Robin. He/she gives me the creeps and is always asking where I got my shoes.

I want to enjoy the party, not be grossed out by her/him.

Thanks,

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 15212/21/2010

Does anyone else find it disheartening that Agnita would end her party invite email with Merry Christmas, when she knows full well that many of us do not celebrate that particular holiday. %0D %0D Is it true that Agnita is a member of the Tea Party? That would explain her lack of sensitivity on this particular issue, not to mention her 3rd grade reading level.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 15312/21/2010

[quote]Just between you and me, can you somehow forget to invite that chick/dude Robin. He/she gives me the creeps and is always asking where I got my shoes. %0D %0D JazzMAINE,%0D %0D Did you miss the memo? The party was cancelled.%0D %0D

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 15412/21/2010

Stay classy, Judi.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 15512/21/2010

MEMO: from Tiphanee Schneider, Director, Human Resources.

RE: Work hours on 12/24 and 12/31.

PLEASE NOTE: given that the holiday party has been cancelled due to lack of participation, all employees will be required to stay until 5pm as usual on 12/24, per policy. Please forgive any confusion which arose from Judi not understanding that her role is to communicate attendance policy changes, not determine them.

Employees may leave as early as 3pm on 12/31, per policy.

Thank you for understanding, and have a wonderful holiday!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 15612/21/2010

HELLO HELLO!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 15712/21/2010

I'm sooogonna fake an illness, cause no way am I stayaing in this hellhole till 5 pm on Christmas fucking eve.!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 15812/21/2010

To: Tiphanee Schneider, HR Director and Judi's boss

Sorry, we didn't get your memo in time and had already left.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 15912/21/2010

I thought the party was on Thursday, which is Dec. 23.

Now you're saying it was on Christmas Eve, which is Friday, Dec. 24.

I'm so confused.

And now it's canceled.

I was going to make lime jello with cherries.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 16012/22/2010

I won't attend the party cause I'll be fucking Jerome the married superviser in the supply room.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 16112/22/2010

%0D %0D %0D THE PARTY WAS SCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY%0D %0D judi

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 16212/22/2010

To Christi: bitch you know that's a LIE!.... I didn't take your money the last time, I'm a single older attractive woman, I need protection. I told you all to holla at me on my cell-o when you arrived so I could put Peaches in the kennel... she's a lovely, sweet, caring bitch, I must.

Pam, please note I stated there will be booze and drinks, never mentioned food, but if you will be bringing your GLORIOUS cornbread (rolls eyes), sure you don't have to pay the $10.

And to the jackass, no I am not a member of the Tea Party, although I have a strong affiliation with the Libertarian movement, but that's for another discussion. And HELL yeah I celebrate Christmas, THAT'S what the holidays are for, no Channukah, no Kwanzaa and no Pagan Solstice crap... C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S...

So, cmon yall, bring that money in, it will be one heck of a party! Peaches won't hurt you, and to all the single ladies in fear that their biological clocks are ticking away, I will be inviting a few eligible bachelors to the fete also.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 16312/22/2010

I'm breaking the 4th wall for a moment and would like to say that I hope "Agnita" becomes a new Datalounge character in the tradition of Cheryl and Julie, Turkey Meatballs, Frosting Can Dad, and Dawson.%0D %0D That is all.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 16412/22/2010

Aggie is a blast, she needs to hang around DL more often.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 16512/22/2010

Agnita is a desperate attention whore. You could drop the "attention" and the sentence would still be correct.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 16612/22/2010

Shall we do a secret santa again this year?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 16712/22/2010

r36 you're an "elite unit" at your workplace? special ops or navy seals? or cubicle S.W.A.T.?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 16812/22/2010

i'll need to "sneak out" of the office for my 15 minute break @ 9:30 to go by the bank to get my $10.00 on the day of the party. i'll also need to buy some grapes and apples while i'm out for my fruit plate. will you cover for me lanita? i'll only be gone about 45 minutes. TIA! i would do it after work, but you know how my fibro and/or migraines act up on work-days.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 16912/22/2010

I'll bring the salt.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 17012/22/2010

I certainly hope there will be cruelty free fruitcake this year.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 17112/22/2010

There should be a $10 limit on Secret Santa gifts. Some people have other priorities in life that must take precedence and not have to go bankrupt to provide tchotchkes to mere acquaintances.%0D %0D Also, it would be preferable and lead to less legal liability if we scrapped Secret Santa altogether and had a Chinese auction instead.%0D %0D

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 17212/22/2010

Please accept my regrets. My religion will not allow me to break bread with hell-bound sinners celebrating pagan rites.%0D

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 17312/22/2010

Text to Stephen on his private cell%0D %0D %0D Stevie babycak,%0D %0D Room booked @ Hotel Standard. See u Thur @1 PM%0D lobby bar.%0D %0D To HELL with these people here!!!%0D %0D judi%0D xox

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 17412/22/2010

what the hell hapepend at r36

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 17512/22/2010

Lanita was smoking from that funny little glass pipe again

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 17612/22/2010

I'll meet you in the parking lot AFTER WORK, JUDI.%0D %0D Dress in black.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 17712/22/2010

Boy Judi is a little trollop is she? Gosh I hope Agnita doesn't go by the secret name keepingitonthereal

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 17812/23/2010

R164 totally destroyed this thread.

Who cares WHAT the fuck (an anonymous poster)"likes"....

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 17912/23/2010

Judi,

My fruit cocktail (no, I'm not referring to Blaine in secretarial department) needs to be as fresh as possible.

So, I'll be in the kitchen cutting up pineapple, scooping out cantaloupe, peeling oranges, slicing cherries, pitting some peaches and dicing some pears.

I'll need someone to cover the phones for me from 8 to 11. You'll get someone to handle that, won't you? Or we can just let it roll over to voice mail all morning.

Can't wait for the party!! It's going to be so much fun.

PS My Secret Santa gift is going to be the BEST!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 18012/23/2010

Party is off people!! Did you not get the fuckin' memo from Ifinannina or Tfinnah..however the fuck she spells her name?!! Cancelled due to lack of interest....%0D %0D %0D Or is that bitch playing a joke on me??%0D

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 18112/23/2010

I showed up for the party in my special sequin halter top, and no one was there! What happened?!?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 18212/23/2010

Girls, the signup sheet for this year's Christmas Potluck will be posted next to conference room 4B tomorrow. We'll need more salty dishes this year, last year it was all candy and cookies.

As a reminder, we will be collecting donations for the memorial fund set up for Ginny's kids.

Cube decorating can begin on the 10th, judging is on the 17th.

Am I forgetting somthing?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 18311/25/2012

Ummmmmm, Lorraine...aren't you forgetting that Holiday parties have been banned? Did you sleep through 2011? We did NOT have one last year after the multiple fiascos in 2010. Don't you remember the orgies in the restrooms, drinking in the supply rooms, and general nudity throughout? Some "things" should NOT be publically seen. We will still be collecting for Ginny's children via an automatic payroll deduction the week of the Holiday.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 18411/25/2012

I'm bringing the lube. There's a new mailroom guy I've had my eye on for awhile, and the janitor closet has our name on it!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 18511/25/2012

Was Ginny that great big fat lady who always complained about being on a diet?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 18611/25/2012

I think we should appeal the decision to cancel. Let's write Mr. McWhorter and see if he won't reconsider. I'm dying to try out my new holiday jell-o recipe. It's glorious!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 18711/25/2012

You are speaking of 98% of employees, R186. Ginny worked in Billing and was much beloved.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 18811/25/2012

What happened to this Ginny person??

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 18911/25/2012

I think she choked on a KitKat, r189.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 19011/25/2012

Ginny died unexpectedly after being rushed to the hospital from the office. And yes, Montana, you will be subject to the automatic payroll deduction for Ginny's children. She gave birth to her oldest right at your desk.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 19111/25/2012

Can I have Ginny's cubicle? I mean, c'mon - it's already decorated!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 19211/25/2012

Jane,

Don't you pull any stunts here. You were cc'ed on that email from Mr. McWhorter sent this weekend from the annual senior executive retreat in Key West. Brad, Mr. McWhorter's personal assistant (who is there with him, I think), convinced Mr. McWhorter to bring back this tradition. The potluck is on, as well as the cube decorating, Christmas Sweater fashion show, and all the department holiday luncheons.

I'm setting up the Purchasing group's lunch at Chili's this year. YUM!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 19311/25/2012

I never understand these threads. My office caters the holiday party.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 19411/25/2012

To: tAll Staff RE: tHoliday Party

We are very pleased to announce that, in appreciation for all of your hard work in this difficult business year, the executive board has unanimously voted to reinstate the traditional pot luck office holiday party this year. As usual, the venue will be the 5th floor cafeteria, and, as a special token of his personal solidarity with the entire staff after the pay cuts in effect since September 30, our CEO Mr. Diamond will be making a personal appearance at the party to shake everyone’s hand. Please be punctual, as Mr. Diamond can only stay until 2:30 since his plane for the executive holiday party on Lyman Cay departs at 4 p.m. (As an aside, I would like to point out that the entire executive board has embraced our corporate austerity creed and eschewed the corporate jet to travel commercial first class to Lyman this year!) Since – as announced in November’s newsletter – the office will be open on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve to compensate for the productivity losses due to Hurricane Sandy, the party will take place from 1-5 p.m. on December 24. The company will provide non-alcoholic beverages and invites all employees to bring an assortment of festive dishes. Please note that all dishes must be clearly labeled regarding contents, especially: -tPork -tHalal/Kosher or not -tGluten -tNut -tDairy -tBananas (I hate bananas!) Please also bear in mind that, in accordance with company policy, alcohol is prohibited on all company premises outside the executive floor, and I don’t think I need point out that the use of other intoxicants is also strictly forbidden (and before you start again, there is no religious exemption for Rastafarians, DeQuan!) . More good news: on New Year’s Eve, the company will be sponsoring a virgin cocktail happy hour starting at 4 p.m. , so mark your calendars! (Unfortunately, Mr. Diamond will not be able to attend that event, as he and the rest of the executive board will still be in the Bahamas.) This is the official holiday party announcement, so please ignore any previous communication you may have received from well-meaning but unauthorized staff members. Happy holidays, everyone!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 19511/25/2012

While the executive pigs are roasting in the sun, let's take over the company and run it for the employees!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 19611/25/2012

GodDAMN cheap e-mail program fucked up all my formats! Now all those peons will think I'm as ignorant as they are...

All this cost-cutting is really shredding my last nerve. I need another martini STAT!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 19711/25/2012

Reply All:

Steph - in your email you failed to mention our office is scent free. I hope people will respect that and not wear any colognes or perfumes. Strong scents always cause a fibromyalgia flare up for me, and I'm sure people will miss my famous Ambrosia Salad if I'm not there!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 19811/25/2012

I suppose Glen will be reciting (or rather, performing) Noel Coward's "I've Been to A Marvelous Party" again this year? I don't mind, really, and you need to give the swishers something to do besides get drunk and complain about the food.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 19911/25/2012

Despite how tiresome these threads have become, R195, your post deserves a bravo!

Well done!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 20011/25/2012

Yup, this holiday party motif is really stale. Think up something else. Please.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 20111/25/2012

SOOOOO-ooooooo boring!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 20211/25/2012

Bertha, you know that swishers, as well as all other tobacco products, are not allowed on the premises. This is a smoke free workplace.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 20311/25/2012

R201, R202 and R204--- don't read it. Simple solution.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 20511/25/2012

Did someone finally stab Agnita? No email from her this year. If you did, I owe Fabio $20.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 20611/25/2012

Oh, and Frida, I took that odd little recipe for Twinkies in Jell-O and made Vodka Twinkies.

OMG, like every twik I know, loaded with alcohol and filled with cream...THANK YOU!

How's Item Management going these days? [Obligatory, seemingly personal inquiry.]

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 20711/25/2012

But I did read it, R205. And it's terrible.

Can you help me unring this bell?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 20811/25/2012

Where the fuck do you guys work that this sort of thing goes on? Get a real job, not one occupied by housewives.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 20911/25/2012

r200, if you ever watched the TV show The Office, that TV program is like one our small sub-regional offices.

Motherfucker, we're CORPORATE INTERNATIONAL!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 21011/25/2012

that shoulda been r209, so close on the keyboard.

I just finished my last Vodka Twinkie and I'm off to the Geneva office tomorrow afternoon.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 21111/25/2012

Where's Agnita, Stephen not Steve from Purchasing, Judi, and DeQuan?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 21211/25/2012

Wasn't DeQuan arrested last month for indecent exposure in a public park?

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 21311/26/2012

Oh, get stuffed, all of you! Especially you, Judi.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 21411/26/2012

r213, DeQuan was doing marketing research for my division. I explained it all to the judge, we go way back, and the erroneous charges were dropped.

There is still time to arrange this year's holiday pot luck.

Saturnalia begins on the 17th, Lance:)

Agnita has thankfully kept a low profile this year.

Nobody will tell me what's up with Judi, and that's rare.

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 21512/11/2012

I know you is all wanting to start the celebrations early this year, but I'm offended that this is still called a "Christmas" potluck. I'm planning on buying Kwanzaa decorations and bringing a big bowl of collard greens. Don't nobody start nothing with me!

by Judi, Accounts Receivable 7th floorreply 21605/22/2014
Need more help? Click Here.