Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Matt Bomer with his kids

Adorable.

by Anonymousreply 60104/17/2011

He is gay. He's not miserable. A wonderful man.

by Anonymousreply 512/18/2010

"Harris's publicist, Simon Halls, declined to confirm the reports but added, "I can tell you that Growing Generations is great %E2%80%A6 they helped me have three kids!"%0D The 3 kids in the photo are possibly Simon Halls'.

by Anonymousreply 612/19/2010

Nice

by Anonymousreply 1212/19/2010

Will they turn those kids gay?

by Anonymousreply 1312/19/2010

R14

how dumb are you? the same chance as any other child. its NOT LEARNED!!!

by Anonymousreply 1512/19/2010

"He looks miserable."%0D %0D Have you ever tried taking 3 little kids anywhere? It's exhausting and time consuming just getting them strapped in their car seats. Then when you get to your destination, you can't take your eyes off of them for even a second.

by Anonymousreply 1712/19/2010

Dumbest thread ever. Of course they are his kids.%0D %0D %0D And, r4, it was the site that chose to label them as "some kids" not Matt himself

by Anonymousreply 1812/19/2010

He's closeted.

by Anonymousreply 2112/19/2010

Matt Bomer doesn't have kids.

Simon Halls is biological father:

"When Simon Halls went to his two-year-old son%E2%80%99s first music assembly at preschool this past fall, he was hardly the only single dad in the audience beaming with joy. He may well, however, have been the only single gay dad who was expecting twins in the spring. Still, says Halls, who represents such stars as Jude Law as the co-CEO of PMK/HBH public relations, %E2%80%9CIn L.A., it%E2%80%99s not that big of a deal.%E2%80%9D [bold]The parents of his son%E2%80%99s classmates, he says, don%E2%80%99t even blink when they hear that he%E2%80%99s having his second and third children with the help of a surrogate, just as he had his first.[bold]"

by Anonymousreply 2212/19/2010

Halls and Bomer's marriage couldn't be an actual, official domestic partnership, or else it would be on the books in California, wouldn't it?

by Anonymousreply 2312/19/2010

[bold].[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 2412/19/2010

Nothing says loving marriage than doing an interview where you imply you're a SINGLE dad. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 2512/19/2010

That's ok, r25. Bomer certainly doesn't acknowledge him, either.

by Anonymousreply 2612/19/2010

damn, knock off the bold.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 2812/19/2010

R27, lying about what?

Simon has kids, his kids are his family, boyfriends come and go.

by Anonymousreply 3012/19/2010

.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 3112/19/2010

Can't really refute you there, r30. Especially boyfriends whom one can't bring oneself to acknowledge.

by Anonymousreply 3212/19/2010

R30 as I said if Matt & Simon got together before the twins were born and decided they want more kids together then Simon isn't a single dad (so he's lying) but if he met Matt after then you're right.

by Anonymousreply 3312/19/2010

"Simon has kids, his kids are his family, boyfriends come and go."

Simon who is a top-notch publicist wouldn't allow paps to take pics of Matt and his kids if they weren't serious.

Most pap pics are stage. and called in advanced from their PR people...

by Anonymousreply 3412/19/2010

IMO I think Simon is lying in this 2008 article.

His husband is an actor and if he became a star overnight ...the media could dig up info about him especially in print.. (close call in the kissing pics) so Simon who is a publicist and has star clients is careful with his words just in case...

by Anonymousreply 3712/19/2010

Don't Punish the Paparazzi, It's the Publicists

by Anonymousreply 3812/19/2010

"IMO I think Simon is lying in this 2008 article."%0D %0D %0D %0D It's possible they were a couple when the article was written%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 3912/19/2010

One of the comments on the JustJared post:

[quote]Those are his %E2%80%9Cstep-kids%E2%80%9D from his partner Simon and Simon%E2%80%99s ex B.D. Wong. They%E2%80%99re the kids Wong talked about in his book.

by Anonymousreply 4012/19/2010

I thought Simon's ex was David Burtka.

by Anonymousreply 4112/19/2010

Simon Halls never dated B.D. Wong

by Anonymousreply 4212/19/2010

No, David Burtka's ex is Lane Janger.

by Anonymousreply 4312/19/2010

"IMO I think Simon is lying in this 2008 article. His husband is an actor and if he became a star overnight ..."

Bullshit.

They aren't married and Matt Bomer isn't a TV star.

by Anonymousreply 4512/19/2010

"Bullshit.

They aren't married and Matt Bomer isn't a TV star."

Like I said in in my previous post just in case he became a star..

by Anonymousreply 4612/19/2010

He looks like he's cruising someone out of frame and couldn't be bothered with those children at the time.

by Anonymousreply 4712/19/2010

R46, what about "husband"?

Why are you trying to sell their relationship as something serious when we don't know anything about it?

by Anonymousreply 4812/19/2010

"They aren't married and Matt Bomer isn't a TV star."%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D He is the star of a tv show. A tv show that gets more viewers than certain DL faves like Supernatural and Mad Men....%0D %0D %0D I don't know if they are legally married but Matt wears a wedding ring so he obviously considers himself married.

by Anonymousreply 4912/19/2010

I'm sure the last thing a man at the top of his career wants is to be a glorified nanny for his benefactor. Again, Matt looks miserable in OP's picture...

by Anonymousreply 5012/19/2010

"Again, Matt looks miserable in OP's picture..."%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D You can make generalizations about his life based on a picture of him just standing there? Okay, then.%0D

by Anonymousreply 5112/19/2010

Who is the guy Matt is kissing in this picture?

by Anonymousreply 5212/19/2010

I wouldn't say he looks miserable... more like wary and hyper-aware of the photographer and debating whether or not to abandon his boyfriend's kids at the fountain so as to not be associated with them.

by Anonymousreply 5312/19/2010

He's kissing someone who looks like he's having a mighty fine time of it, r52.

by Anonymousreply 5412/19/2010

By the way, he's doing a movie with Justin Timberlake, Alex Pettyfer, and some other hotties. I wonder if Simon is worried that he'll stray....

by Anonymousreply 5512/19/2010

R52 That's his ex-boyfriend Mike White.

by Anonymousreply 5612/19/2010

Thanks, R56!%0D

by Anonymousreply 5712/19/2010

I hope that movie involves Matt sucking Justin's face like he did the guy in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 5812/19/2010

Some of the comments at r56's link are unbelievably dumb:%0D %0D %0D %0D "He is the hottest creature on the face of the earth(and the everywhere else of the earth too) but%E2%80%A6 he is GAY? I mean I am totally not against gay people or anything, I am just SHOCKED. All the hot guys are always gay. :("%0D %0D %0D %0D "Also I doubt he is gay. Not every attractive, articulate and stylish male out there is gay. Those photo's look more like a drunken double dare"%0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 5912/20/2010

R56 is not totally wrong: feminine traits in gay men are always attractive to women: they like big eyes, sensuous lips, regular features.%0D %0D Women are unconscious narcissists.

by Anonymousreply 6012/20/2010

Check out the closet queen angst at r56's link.

by Anonymousreply 6112/20/2010

R60=creepy anti-gay troll.

by Anonymousreply 6212/20/2010

All the kids are Simon's. Matt and Simon have only been together about 2.5 years.

by Anonymousreply 6312/20/2010

R63 how do you know that?

by Anonymousreply 6412/20/2010

Read R22 interview with Simon.

by Anonymousreply 6512/20/2010

On Queerty or one of the other gay blogs, someone who claimed to be Matt's friend asked them to take down the picture of Matt kissing a guy and said that Matt and Simon are "raising kids"%0D %0D %0D I think that means he is raising the kids with Simon as if they were his own, even if Simon had them before the two of them became an item

by Anonymousreply 6612/20/2010

That would be Sean Akers. He is a kind of internet henchman for that little group of friends (which includes Bomer and Zachary Quinto) that graduated from Carnegie Mellon at the same time. He runs and monitors their web presences and is no doubt the primary guardian of their closets.

by Anonymousreply 6712/20/2010

r67, yes, that is the guy.%0D %0D %0D He isn't keeping Matt in the closet, he admitted flat-out that Matt is gay (he also said that Matt doesn't care if anyone knows which doesn't seem accurate in light of Matt dodging the gay question)

by Anonymousreply 6812/20/2010

"I think that means he is raising the kids with Simon as if they were his own, even if Simon had them before the two of them became an item"

Matt works for months on the East coast, away from Simon and kids.

by Anonymousreply 7012/21/2010

R63 = one of the few correct posts on this thread. (Thank you also to poster who linked the W Mag article.)

[quote]Matt works for months on the East coast, away from Simon and kids.[/quote] And flies back to LA most weekends to visit his family.

It would be SO nice if some of you knew what you were talking about before posting bullshit.

And can the person/people implying any of the children's sexuality will be influenced by being raised by gay parents please DIAF. It's people like you who spread ignorance and negatively affect gay couple's right to adopt. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 7112/21/2010

Damn, I hate that they got rid of the preview ability on this board.

R71 was supposed to show the quote: "Matt works for months on the East coast, away from Simon and kids'" And then my comment was: And flies back to LA most weekends to visit his family (which he does).

And the people implying that Matt looks "miserable" or whatever need to get help. Talk about projecting.

Also, apology for typo; "couple's right" should = "couples' rights."

by Anonymousreply 7212/21/2010

Even Brazilians love him!

by Anonymousreply 7312/21/2010

r68 I may be misremembering, but didn't Queerty or one of the other blogs out Akers as trying to get them to take down the pics, and then after that is when he made a post saying that Matt isn't in the closet?

I just find there to be something incongruous in him saying that Matt doesn't care if everyone knows he's gay, yet Matt refuses to say that he is and refuses to even claim his family in public and Akers' "reason" for wanting the make out photos deleted from the blog is just because "the relationship is over". Then there is of course his other BFF Quinto doing virtually the same thing.

r63, r71 if Bomer and Halls have been together 2.5 years, were the twins already born when they hooked up?

by Anonymousreply 7412/21/2010

Those aren't children those are cherubim.

by Anonymousreply 7512/24/2010

There are two dueling sets of rumors about Matt Bomer. One says that he is straight and has kids with his wife, which would also explain the wedding ring he sports from time to time. And the other says that he is gay and in a committed relationship with Simon Halls and is raising the three children that Simon had via surrogate. But all three children in this recent pic are boys and I have read that the names of Simon's children are Christian, Joshua and Bethany. If that is true, then it nixes the whole gay argument. That would make the children in the pic Matt's biological children with his wife. If one of Simon's children is a daughter named Bethany, then the kids in that pic are not his since none of them is a girl. And the whole gay and partnered with Simon Halls rumor goes out the window.

by Anonymousreply 7712/26/2010

"There are two dueling sets of rumors about Matt Bomer. One says that he is straight and has kids with his wife, which would also explain the wedding ring he sports from time to time"%0D %0D %0D %0D There was never any rumor that he was married to a woman. You're making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 7812/26/2010

I am not "making shit up" as you put it, nor am I taking sides as to which rumor is true. I am only stating what is out there. Believe me, I really hope Matt is gay and comes out. But until he speaks up and tells us what's what, none of us are going to know for sure. I've always been inclined to believe he's probably gay, but I have my doubts. The person on wikianswers who said that he had a daughter named Bethany also said that Simon Halls and B.D. Wong were once an item and that info was wrong, so maybe none of the three kids Simon Halls has is a girl. I don't know and I've searched on google and come up with zilch. The only info I could confirm was that Simon Halls does have three children via surrogate and two of the three are twins.(fraternal or identical- that I don't know) Do the two younger boys in that pic look like they could be fraternal twins to you? (The kind that are the same age , but don't necessarily look alike) Tell me what you think. Everybody weigh in on that.

by Anonymousreply 7912/26/2010

I think r77/r79 must be mildly retarded or not familiar with American culture. Those in the public eye do not hide an opposite sex wife and kids.

However, most same-sex relationships are treated more, um, discretely.

by Anonymousreply 8012/27/2010

He looks uncomfortable because he knows he is being photographed and he is unhappy about it.

This is not rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 8112/27/2010

He doesn't have a wife; that's only a fantasy started by the IMDB fangirls. His friend, one of his BEST friends, TOLD the gay press that Bomer and Simon Halls are partnered and raising kids together. This is not in dispute, and the only reason some heterosexual fantasy nonsense is still "out there" is become some refuse to accept reality.

by Anonymousreply 8212/27/2010

Seriously, where did you hear that he was married to a woman?

by Anonymousreply 8312/27/2010

Just to repeat again. I am not saying the "straight" rumor is true. This is just something that is out there. And again as I stated, I'm inclined to think he is probably gay, but I don't know for sure. I have often thought if he had a wife, then he would come out with her and the kids. But, just to play devil's advocate for a second, there are some occasions when straight actors are advised to keep it quiet about having a wife or girlfriend. They are told to keep that quiet, at least for a while, for the same reason that gay actors are told to keep being gay quiet. Their publicists want them to seem more available to the female fanbase. One could also argue that Matt doesn't want to disappoint his gay fans by letting us know he's straight. So he'll keep his wife "on the down low" so to speak. I am NOT saying that this is the case. It is only a possible alternate explanation.

by Anonymousreply 8412/27/2010

"But, just to play devil's advocate for a second, there are some occasions when straight actors are advised to keep it quiet about having a wife or girlfriend"%0D %0D %0D %0D No, hetero romances are splashed across the cover of magazines like The Star and Us Weekly%0D %0D %0D "One could also argue that Matt doesn't want to disappoint his gay fans by letting us know he's straight."%0D %0D %0D %0D Huh? Since when do heatthrob actors want to be known as gay? They go out of their way to deny being gay (whether they are straight or closet cases)

by Anonymousreply 8512/27/2010

R77, 79, and 84 is indulging in some first-class subtle trolling.

by Anonymousreply 8612/27/2010

I never said that they want to "be known as gay". Matt just might want to be a blank slate that everyone could project whatever fantasy they have about him. As for "denying being gay", in an interview for either T.V. Guide or Entertainment weekly, he referred to what is being said about him online as "mythology". Since the prevailing gossip about him online is that he is gay then referring to all of that as "mythology" sure sounds like a denial to me. After all, mythology is fiction. It is not real. The producers of the show "White Collar" at one point came out and said he is not gay and that he had a wife and children. They may have backed off that statement and just gone along with "no comment". But what stood out to me was when Matt said in an interview that his ""real life" could not possibly live up to the "mythology" that has been built up about me in the blogosphere." Those were his exact words. In other interviews he said that his favorite actors were the ones he knew nothing about when it came to their personal life. So it's not so much that a straight actor would want anyone to think he was gay just to keep us gays happy, it's more that he wants to be a blank slate. The straight rumor doesn't seem so far fetched to me. It is just possible. Again, that is only a possibility. I am not saying that is the case. I have no idea if he is or not. Has anyone seen any pistures of Simon Halls with those same three kids? I've searched on google, but I can't even find pics of Simon Halls alone, let alone with his three children.

by Anonymousreply 8712/27/2010

Link to his comment about "mythology"%0D %0D %0D %0D Please provide another link to the interview where the White Collar producer denied that he is gay

by Anonymousreply 8812/27/2010

He's gay. He's also an actor who wants audiences to find him believable as a straight man, especially as a romantic leading man. A lot of people, the vast majority, have a hard time suspending their disbelief if they know that in reality an actor is gay. As an earlier poster said, "This is not rocket science." Actors stay in the closet to protect themselves -- not just their livelihood but their very ability to work effectively. Acting is basically pretending, and if a giant part of your audience can't or won't buy what your selling, you might as well give up. I guess that's why I don't find Kevin Spacey as despicable as everyone else here does. If young gay men need good gay role models, and they do, let them find those role models among athletes, lawyers, doctors, politicians, writers, musicians -- individuals whose life's work doesn't depend on pretending to be someone else.

And to those who say that gay actors can always take character parts that don't require any accommodation to a public's prejudices, I say that gay actors have just as much of a right to be stars as straight actors. Anything else is discrimination.

by Anonymousreply 8912/27/2010

[quote]A lot of people, the vast majority, have a hard time suspending their disbelief if they know that in reality an actor is gay.

How do you know that?

by Anonymousreply 9012/27/2010

R90, that's a good point. Let me get back to you about it. Do you think that the case of Rupert Everett helps my case? Or was it something about his demeanor that held him back?

In the meantime, however, would you be willing to agree that most people believe the truth of my premise -- that most people think that the public in general would have a hard time suspending their disbelief about an openly gay actor? If so, then why wouldn't producers believe it, too, when they're making casting choices? Consequently, why should a gay actor be required to put himself at a substantial disadvantage in his work?

Also, are you willing to concede at least that there's something different about actors -- or, more accurately, movie stars -- in the way in which they're dependent on an audience's perception of them. I'm not saying that a politician, for example, isn't dependent on his constituent's opinions. But a politician represents himself when he runs for office. An actor represents someone else when he acts.

by Anonymousreply 9112/27/2010

[quote]A lot of people, the vast majority, have a hard time suspending their disbelief if they know that in reality an actor is gay.

really? I've never found that. Acting is acting. If you can be play a terrorist, a father, a hero, etc convincingly then playing a gay or straight part convincingly would be no more of a stretch. If you can act and you have a good script then it's not a problem for the audience to suspend their disbelief.

Your argument also assumes that the average person knows as much about the personal lives of actors as posters do here. As far as I can see the average film or tv viewer knows nothing about the actors and has no desire to do so. My partner only remembers the characters not the names of the actors, for instance and would probably stick pins in his eyes be reading any celebrity gossip.

by Anonymousreply 9212/27/2010

R91, Rupert Everett doesn't get the work he thinks he deserves because he's an awful actor who can't deliver when he is given the chance - and he has been. He's also incredibly arrogant, slags off things he's been in if they aren't successful and is by reputation almost impossible to work with. He had a real chance to shine and get an ongoing series when they revived Sherlock Holmes a few years ago (Case of the Silk Stockings etc.) and blew it.

by Anonymousreply 9312/27/2010

R92, it happens. Some people do have a problem with some gay actors playing straight characters.%0D %0D Newsweek article on Jonathan Groff and Sean Hates' acting:

by Anonymousreply 9412/27/2010

That Newsweek article was written by a gay man. No one hates gays more than one of their own.

by Anonymousreply 9512/27/2010

"One could also argue that Matt doesn't want to disappoint his gay fans by letting us know he's straight. So he'll keep his wife "on the down low" so to speak."

You are crazy.

by Anonymousreply 9612/27/2010

I fling my own feces at the wall then lick it off.

by Anonymousreply 9712/27/2010

[quote]The producers of the show "White Collar" at one point came out and said he is not gay and that he had a wife and children. They may have backed off that statement and just gone along with "no comment".

Link, please, to this absurdity.

by Anonymousreply 9812/27/2010

Link to his comment about "mythology"%0D %0D Unfortunately, I am not very good with links, but if you search on google you can probably find it. I know he said and I quote "My real life could not possibly live up to the mythology that has been built up about me in the blogosphere." Those were his exact words. As for the producers of the show "White Collar", I think they backed off that original response once Matt's people issued the statement "We do not comment on our clients private lives." When it became clear that the official party line was "no comment", the show must have gone along with that. It doesn't really surprise me that the show would make that initial statement. They are just launching a brand new show where the lead character is something of a sexy "ladies man" and they want the public to buy him as that. Openly gay actors do have a tough time in Hollywood. I don't think anyone could dispute that. True. Neil Patrick Harris is doing well. But, c'mon, let's face it. He is definately NOT a sex symbol or hearthrob, like Matt could be. Straight girls do not swoon or fantasize about him. He is at best, medium cute, not SMOKIN HOT, like Matt. Actors who are sexy, hearthrob, leading man material are under the very strongest pressure to stay in the closet and even Simon Halls must know this, which I suppose is why you never see them out photographed together. For the third or fourth time I will repeat: I DO NOT claim that Matt is either straight or gay. I have only stated what has already been said elsewhere. The fact is we don't know if that picture is of Matt and the children he is alledged to be raising with Simon Halls, or if they are his kids with his wife.(If she even exists) I would need to know more about Simon Halls children. The number is correct. There are three of them. But are all of Simon's children boys? That I have not been able to find out. Maybe someone else will have better luck finding the answer to that question than I have had.

by Anonymousreply 9912/27/2010

[quote] I am not very good with links

Makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 10112/27/2010

Jesus fucking Christ! That was all you got out of the entire post!? Try goggling Matt Bomer and mythology and you will find the interview in which he referred to th "amazing mythology that everyone online has created for me" I did and found that statement in an interview on smallscreenscoop.com. Again, in the google search bar type in Matt Bomer mythology and you will find the interview where he said that.

by Anonymousreply 10212/27/2010

But we are telling you that his bff/webmaster already said to the gay press that Bomer is gay and has kids with Halls. That's no longer up for debate.

Just because fangirls "say elsewhere" these MYTHS that he is straight, does not make them true or even worthy of discussion.

by Anonymousreply 10312/27/2010

This discussion is getting tedious. What say you, how about we talk about Mozzie for a little while? Does anyone really doubt that Willie Garson is gay as a pink goose?

by Anonymousreply 10512/27/2010

R106, don't you ever get tired of "he's not gay" trolling?

Are you a masochist, sadist, payed by PR?

by Anonymousreply 10712/27/2010

[quote]I think [R77]/[R79] must be mildly retarded

Yep.

And you can stop with the long, incredibly boring posts now. Nobody's buying your "devil's advocate" horseshit. You sound like a slow teenage girl who's desperate to convince everyone Bomer's not gay while not coming off as a homophobe.

Which is what you come off as.

Or, you could learn to include links and use paragraph breaks, and you might only sound mildly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 10812/27/2010

R106 - by the same token, I've never seen a picture of him with those kids and a woman. Don't you think THAT'S a little odd???

by Anonymousreply 10912/27/2010

"There have been too many times in my life when I really wanted a guy and had my hopes up about his being gay, only to have those hopes dashed when finding out that he was straight. I hope that doesn't happen again. I really hate it when that happens. It hurts like hell. I don't want to pin too much hope on his being gay."%0D %0D %0D %0D Nice job of pretending to be a gay man! Not.%0D %0D %0D %0D Anderson Cooper's straight fangurls used to make up sightings of him with women to make him look straight. Once they claimed they saw him "slow dancing with an Asian woman" in NYC when he was really in Mexico with his bf. Just because some fangurl claimed to have seen Matt with a woman doesn't make it true. By now even the fantards at imdb and his main fansite have accepted that he is gay. If you believe he is straight then you are either a troll or the dumbest person on the planet earth.

by Anonymousreply 11012/27/2010

Just a heads up - he is going to be at the Kennedy Center Honors which is airing tomorrow (Tuesday)

by Anonymousreply 11112/27/2010

He wears a wedding ring from time to time, R112. Or, at least a ring on his ring finger. But that doesn't mean 'wife'.

by Anonymousreply 11312/27/2010

His date to the Kennedy Center Honors was...his mom, not his nonexistant "wife"

by Anonymousreply 11412/27/2010

I'm not one quick to label someone gay. For example, I think Jake is straight and I'm on the fence about Lautner. But even I have to admit that Matt is gay. It's really not up for question.

by Anonymousreply 11512/27/2010

Until he says so himself, it IS up for question. Sorry guys.

by Anonymousreply 11612/27/2010

I love troll-dar.

by Anonymousreply 11712/27/2010

[quote] I love troll-dar.

Except in this case you don't actually need to use it. Unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 11812/27/2010

On the contrary, I think it's a good reminder for the delusionals who think someone like Bomer is out to actually see how much he's NOT.

by Anonymousreply 11912/27/2010

"Out" in Hollywood is relative, R119. Bomer doesn't beard, which is leagues beyond most of his colleagues. His status is there for anyone who really wants to find it. If that's too "don't ask, don't tell" for you, fine, but given the reality of the business, it's understandable to some of us.

by Anonymousreply 12012/27/2010

"I'm not one quick to label someone gay. For example, I think Jake is straight and I'm on the fence about Lautner."

You are trolling idiot.

by Anonymousreply 12112/28/2010

OMG, you are a fucking retarded fangurl troll. Simon Halls has 3 boys - it's stated in one of the articles upthread. Not that YOU'D be bothered to actually read it. No, you'd rather grasp at straws. You know, it's okay. Not all good-looking guys have to be straight. Not even here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 12312/28/2010

didn't he suck Lee pace's dick a few times?

by Anonymousreply 12412/28/2010

If you want to be amused, use troll-dar on R122. Our "hope he's gay" fangurl has gotten desperate.

by Anonymousreply 12512/28/2010

So far, not a word from him that he is straight, so to me he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 12712/28/2010

Actually your version carries far more weight, R127, since the vast majority of stars scramble to beard or at least deny gay rumors as soon as they hit, let alone become rampant. When queried about the rumors last year by Just Jared, Bomer replied:%0D [quote] I have a network and a show riding on my shoulders. I would say a big difference between my character and me is that I can be too trusting. And I%E2%80%99ve realized in this business, that%E2%80%99s not necessarily the smartest thing to be.%0D %0D That reply alone says it all.

by Anonymousreply 12812/28/2010

Bomer and Halls probably got together sometime in 2008 or maybe 2009, after Hall's kids were born.

There was an old thread on DL about Bomer from the end of 2007 in which someone claimed to know him and said Bomer was currently single.

Halls described himself as single in that interview from early 2008.

In an interview in Houston magazine Bomer hinted around that good things had happened in his personal life as a result of getting White Collar. One of Hall's clients is the USA Network.

Bomer started wearing a wedding ring this past spring.

The photos of him with the kids ran on Just Jared, a pr-friendly site. The photos wouldn't have run on that site unless Bomer's pr was okay with it. Not to mention most sites don't run photos of kids unless it is okay with the parents.

by Anonymousreply 12912/29/2010

"The photos of him with the kids ran on Just Jared, a pr-friendly site. The photos wouldn't have run on that site unless Bomer's pr was okay with it. Not to mention most sites don't run photos of kids unless it is okay with the parents."%0D %0D %0D But they labeled his kids as "some kids." They did not say "Here is Matt Bomer with his kids!" which is what they would do if he was a straight guy out on the town with his kids. And you are wrong that Just Jared would ask permission to run the photos. Did you see his expression in the pictures? He clearly didn't want to be photographed.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 13012/29/2010

Does Matt have any legal right to the kids, if Simon and he broke up tomorrow he'd have no rights, they are aren't even his step-kids. They are his current bf's kids.

by Anonymousreply 13212/29/2010

Worst troll since the 'misogyny on DL is killing gay kids' spammer.

by Anonymousreply 13412/29/2010

Who is Matt's wife. If i were married to him, I'd be wrapped around his arm at ever public event screamimg "Look what I got bitches!"

by Anonymousreply 13512/29/2010

Even the imdb fangurls aren't this lame

by Anonymousreply 13612/29/2010

r141, just really gave yourself away as a fangirl. I don't even post on the regular and I know what he's talking about.

r140, done.

by Anonymousreply 14212/29/2010

r141 really lost her mind along the way, but to me she lost credibility back when she said Matt had a wife. Claimed it was a rumor. I guess rumor means something you thought up in your own head.

by Anonymousreply 14312/29/2010

Per Wikipedia (not the last word, but still...)

[quote]In an interview published in the January 2010 issue of Details, when asked about media reports regarding his sexual orientation, Bomer stated, "I don't care about that at all. I'm completely happy and fulfilled in my personal life." He declined to elaborate further, stating, "I have a network and a show riding on my shoulders," referring to his starring role on USA's White Collar.

Link is to Details interview:

by Anonymousreply 14412/29/2010

Matt has been asked in several interviews if he is gay. Every time he has done the "I don't want to talk about my personal life" non-answer. What STRAIGHT man would say that? Straight actors don't have to hide their sexuality. If he was straight then he would say so, maybe give a PC answer about how he loves his gay fans but he loves women too. Instead Matt chooses some vague answers so he doesn't have to say either way.

by Anonymousreply 14512/29/2010

Of course, R145. And of course anyone who saw the pics linked below, and the others linked at R56, knows he's gay as a goose. I think our crazed fangurl is just a troll trying to yank our chains because he's pissed Matt hasn't declared his gayness. His faux hissyfits are almost amusing.

by Anonymousreply 14612/29/2010

[quote]I don't call pictures of him posed with Kristen Bell at a public function proof that he's straight, so don't tell me old pictures of him playing tonsil hockey with another dude proof that he's gay.%0D %0D %0D You've got to be fucking kidding me.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 14812/30/2010

There. are. no. rumors. he. has. a. wife.

by Anonymousreply 14912/30/2010

The guy he's kissing is ex-boyfriend Mike White, who says they were a couple:

[quote]White confirms they were together: "Matt and I dated from the November 2001 %E2%80%93 February 2004. This was a long time ago. I haven't spoken to him in about 2 years or maybe more. I wish Matt happiness and success in his life and career.

by Anonymousreply 15012/30/2010

THREAD CLOSED

by Anonymousreply 15112/30/2010

The fact is DL has a bad track record for thinking a guy is gay when he turns out to be straight. for example:

Jesse Metcalfe, everyone was 100% sure he was gay. nope turns out he was straight.

Jake G, same thing, he was the prince of DL for a while, everyone sure he was gay, NOPE EPUC FAIL on that one guys, turns out he is straight.

the list is endless, Ryan Reynolds, orlando Bloom, Toby Maguire, Lee Pace, Chace Crawdord, back even further - Leo, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon. Ona and On and now we are including Matt Bomer to that list.

The truth of it is, datalounge gaydar sucks donkey.

by Anonymousreply 15212/30/2010

Matt should be hitting the talk show circuit in 2-3 weeks to promote the new season of White Collar.%0D %0D %0D %0D Wonder what he'll have to say...

by Anonymousreply 15312/30/2010

Nothing of any importance, I'm sure. He'll rhapsodize over female guest stars and co-stars, probably.

by Anonymousreply 15412/30/2010

Please die, R141 et al, since apparently DL has no banning feature left.

We all see you in your yellow glory, going from "I wish he were gay, but I'm just not sure" whining to your pathetic attempt at using intellect (Greek mythology? I'd laugh if you weren't so homophobic and vile) all the way to "he's a pussyhound". At least you finally revealed who you were all along: a human piece of excrement, who thinks it's fun to bash gay actors and make fun of gay sites.

What's really sad is you spending time on a site where everyone detests you. What an empty life you must have.

by Anonymousreply 15512/30/2010

r152 your post makes as little sense as the other hysteric harpy on this thread.%0D %0D None of the persons you mentioned has "turned out" to be straight. %0D %0D %0D Everyone is considered by the mainstream media to be straight until they actually come out, so nothing is certain until they do. But that doesn't that mean they're not actually, secretly (to the general public) gay.

by Anonymousreply 15612/30/2010

I will grant you that we don't know the back story on the kissing pics, but those who post pics of Matt posed at public functions or events with Kristen Bell or some other actress are just as misguided. Just because two people attend a public event or are seen at the same function does NOT necessarily mean they're fucking. There are very similar cozy, lovey, dovey pics of Lea Michelle and Jonathan Groff together at public events and we all know now Groff is gay as a goose. Same goes for Ricky Martin and many other gay celebs. Between 2002 to 2007 Bell was engaged to some other dude and before that she was with Matthew Morrison of Glee fame. She and Bomer were never an item. She does probably know him, but there's no indication that they were ever actually a couple. At the time those old pics were taken she was with some other guy. The only one who can really settle this whole is he or isn't he gay thing is Matt Bomer himself and he is not talking. For that matter neither is Simon Halls. That does make me wonder, if there is no truth to any of this, why hasn't Simon Halls issued a flat out denial? Even if Matt wants to keep his trap shut, why wouldn't Simon say something to the effect of "I may be a gay man with kids, but I'm not partnered with Matt Bomer and those aren't my kids in the picture." Why would he stay silent? However, I don't recall the W article saying anything about Matt being away from "Simon and the kids". As I recall it only said that he works for months at a time in New York and then returns to L.A. to be with family. It never said anything about "Simon and the kids" That bullshit is made up.

by Anonymousreply 15712/30/2010

More vague Matt quotes.

[quote]%E2%80%9CFor me, a lot of my 20s were about finding out who I wanted to be. When you reach your 30s, you develop a much stronger sense of who you are, and that simplifies everything %E2%80%93 from what I wear to who I spend my time with.%E2%80%9D

[quote]%E2%80%9CMy favorite actors are people who I don%E2%80%99t know anything about, and I can project any character onto them. They focus on their work and then go live their lives with the people they love.%E2%80%9D

by Anonymousreply 15812/30/2010

R157, why are you wasting time on "Matt isn't gay" trolling?

Everyone who cares knows that Matt is gay and Matt is hardly new George Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 15912/31/2010

Wo is Matt Bomer?

by Anonymousreply 16012/31/2010

Who the fuck is Kristen Bell and what does she have to do with any of this?

by Anonymousreply 16112/31/2010

Kristin Bell and Quinto are very close friends. I'm guessing Bomer is friends with her as well.

by Anonymousreply 16212/31/2010

Yes and Quinto's fans ALSO like to hold on to Kristen Bell as "proof" that Zach isn't gay.

by Anonymousreply 16312/31/2010

I KNOW Matt is straight because I am his wife. So all of you better knock it off, RIGHT NOW.

by Anonymousreply 16412/31/2010

Did he really shag Lee Pace? Lee suppose to have a really big dick. There is a clip of Matt in loose sweat pants and there is a second where you can catch a glimpse of his dick swing, so maybe he has a big one too.

Rumour is though Luke Macfarlane has a huge dick, that's why he can get to fuck all those size queen closet cases.

by Anonymousreply 16512/31/2010

The troll sounds like the same person who always posts here and all over the internet on Jake G. threads insisting Jakey is straight and has meltdowns over anything that points to Jakey being gay.

by Anonymousreply 16612/31/2010

new matt bomer photoshoot.

by Anonymousreply 16701/02/2011

No gold band visible, but I do like the picture with his legs spread open.

by Anonymousreply 16801/02/2011

Ahh, livejournal:

Yeah, I've seen him in lots of things (including Traveler, Chuck and White Collar) and I always thought he was cute, but the fact that he is gay also turns me off slightly. Sounds weird, considering I'm gay myself, but I guess I'm one of those sick gays who only like straight guys LOL.

by Anonymousreply 16901/02/2011

I understand that Matt Bomer has been perhaps overly subdued in the past about his sexuality, but I find the new USA networks press release at link to be rather gauche.

Anything to promote the new season I guess.

by Anonymousreply 17001/02/2011

The photo shoot is for an old interview he did for Details, before he started wearing his ring.

by Anonymousreply 17101/02/2011

Has he ever worn his ring during a photoshoot?

He went to university with Zach Quinto and some other actor... I wonder if he and Quinto ever hooked up.

by Anonymousreply 17201/02/2011

Now, guys,

Here are few interesting questions:

Simon Halls is about 15 to 16 years older than him... what the hell is doing with a guy that is about 15 years older than him, and is clearly not a good looking guy...

As mentioned in the posts above, (MAYBE A RUMOR, BUT IF IT IS TRUE) Matt Bomer said that he landed this job(White Collar) maybe done to this relationship with Simon Halls... Simon's friend in USA network or whatever? Keep in mind that Simon Halls is a pretty big name in PR...

Now Matt Bomer is a big raising star, the way White Collar is going and viewing counts and buzz on the net... Is it just a matter of when or if that he is going to break up with Simon Hall?

I mean, seriously, a guy like him, and hooking up with Simon Halls with 3 kids, I don't really think Matt Bomer is really ready to settle given the money that he is about to make with White Collar and how big star he is going to be, seriously, must thinking about buying a new house now, thinking getting fews things that he always wanted but couldn't afford before... wondering at night (alone) what the hell am I doing with Simon Halls and his 3 kids... thank god I am in NY by myself 6 days out of a week during the filming as long as White Collar goes on... better calculate my timing to break up with Simon Halls. So I see Matt Bomer as someone that is traveling a lot, and leaving husband(or wife) Simon Halls to deal with the kids in CA.

OR he is just totally the opposite as said in above and thinking abut to settle down with 15 years olderrrr Simon Halls... but dealing with 3 kids for them to grow up... he is more like baby sitter due to the relationship than anything else when it comes to dealing with these kids.

by Anonymousreply 17301/02/2011

You really shouldn't post when you're drunk, R173.

by Anonymousreply 17401/02/2011

oh...forgot to mention in the above post...

the way he is filtering with the ring on his ring finger... sometimes on, sometimes off... I bet there is something to it... otherwise if it was someone that was really serious and committed to the relationship, then regardless what is ( maybe want crazy fans to think he is single, still keep that hope up... or show some people he is married in partnership), the ring will stay on at any time(except in the show of course), even that means it might hurt the viewing counts for the show....

In other words, the way he is filtering with the ring on and off, regardless whatever the reason he has... there might just be a little hidden tiny crack in that relationship between him and Simon Halls... and it might be just a matter of when to open that crack up given how his career is doing with White Collar... maybe between 5 to 7 seasons? Talking abut 30 to 40 mil total if it is 5 to 7 seasons?

by Anonymousreply 17501/02/2011

I give White Collar two seasons. Tops.

I didn't realize that was him in that Texas Chainsaw Massacre prequel. He was pretty hot in it. And played straight really well.

by Anonymousreply 17601/02/2011

When I google Simon Halls, I get two different photos.

One of a guy in his 40s who is average looking.

The other of a guy in his 40s with a sexy Willem dafoe quality to him.

Which is the Bomer bf?

by Anonymousreply 17701/02/2011

"In other words, the way he is filtering with the ring on and off, regardless whatever the reason he has... there might just be a little hidden tiny crack in that relationship between him and Simon Halls... and it might be just a matter of when to open that crack up given how his career is doing with White Collar... maybe between 5 to 7 seasons? Talking abut 30 to 40 mil total if it is 5 to 7 seasons?"%0D %0D %0D %0D Someone on another board claimed he and Simon broke up, but I'm not sure if that's true or just bullshit. %0D %0D Regarding the money Matt makes...according to Tv Guide, he makes $100,000 an episode. White Collar is doing 16 episodes this season so that's $1.6 million for this year alone. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 17801/02/2011

Come on... that is 1.6 million for nowww...

Think about it... they just renewed for third season, what if they do for 4th and 5th season or more, don't tell me that a smart guy like Matt Bomer won't push up the demand or re-visit the contract for salary...

I just finished watching entire White Collar from season 1 to E9 of season 2... I have to say, the main story plot is getting better... season 2's main story line is much better than season 1...

In season 1, you can see there are few loopholes that they try to cover it up or explain it later on in season 1... now they have a more confident and robust story line.

Reply back to Post 176, seriously, keep up with the news before you post anything... White Collar is already renewed for 3rd season.

Matter Bomer has some serious acting skills, and the way he looks, you can put something on and entire person looks different... if you analyze the show carefuly, and you will notice that he looks different in the second half of first season from the Pilot... I personally think he looks sexier in the pilot than later on, but it is just my taste...

Also, haven't you guys noticed the way he walks... just such enjoyment to watch him walk... the shoulder swings winder(or deeper) than avg. joe walks...

Regardless White Collar gets canceled or not, he is a name in many directors/producers' check list for shows...

Congrats Matt, going from a waiter/bell man to a raising star... Congrats... it has been a long way, and you deserve every single accomplishment that you have today. Just don't let so called committed relationship to slow you down...

Perhaps Matt should try for the SuperMan if they are filming one... I bet he will be a good Clark Kent with his suit on. :)

by Anonymousreply 17901/02/2011

If there is any truth at all to the whole Matt is gay and partnered with Simon Halls bullshit, then it seems to me Matt better be REAL CAREFUL about breaking up with Simon. The man is a PR pro. He can help keep Matt in the closet or if provoked release a gay sex tape of Matt online. Once again, that is only IF all this Matt being gay bullshit has any truth to it. A VERY BIG IF!!!

by Anonymousreply 18001/02/2011

R180 - you really are a certifiable fangurl. And face it, hun, you're probably too fat for him, anyway. So give it up - he likes it up the hoop.

by Anonymousreply 18101/02/2011

[R180]- this is what I was trying to say in the earlier post... Matt better be careful... but keep in mind... how do we know that Simon is not the one that wants to break up with him and thinks Matt Bomer is just not good enough to handle the kids.. and besides he is away a lot of time, and can't spend quality time together...

These things... you never know... I know most people would think that no one would let go a good looking guy like Matt Bomer, but it happens sometimes. Simon Halls is a very very smart guy... I bet him is NOT just going after a good looking partner or whatever... he wouldn't get 3 kids if he is just into the looks and stuff... you wouldn't want kids unless you are at least ready to settle and deal with kids, not to mention 3 of them, especially it is not as an easy decision for a gay guy to have kids compare to straight couples...

So... let's see how this plays out... given the age gap, the difference in values( BIG IF, of course)... and one is well established and ready to settle, and the other one is a raising star and enjoying the attention so far for the show... one side has to cave in a little and compromise. We never know, maybe they will live happily ever after...

I did some research, Matt may think Simon is a good fit for him... if you do enough google, you will find that Matt Bomer is more closer to his mother than his father...

his father would not give him a dime after college, and he didn't even have enough money to survive in NY at one time...

About the rumor that they broke up... I don't think so... he was just baby sitting those 3 kids couple weeks ago... think about it, not to mention how pro Simon Halls is in PR... An old Cow eating fresh grass... damn Simon Halls is really lucky, and congrats to him, too. I have to say, Simon is really a good guy, very pro-active in supporting gay marriage. There was an interview with Simon about that.

by Anonymousreply 18201/02/2011

SSSHHHHHHH! We don't want to upset Mrs. Bomer! His hot wife already posted on here once. That PROVES he has a wife!

by Anonymousreply 18301/02/2011

[quote]if you do enough google, you will find that Matt Bomer is more closer to his mother than his father...

Do enough google? More closer?!?

by Anonymousreply 18401/02/2011

I wonder if Matt has ever cheated. You know there are a ton of guys after him, and I'm sure Simon knows, too....

by Anonymousreply 18501/02/2011

r184- dumb ass... this is not your company's memo or your college essay. Jezzz, and on the record, I am a guy... not your stupid fangurl

a fangurl would not be smart enough to do research and put all the pieces ( interviews, facts, reliable sources) together and make an educated guess without any emotions.

Nowww.. the one that claim to be Mrs. Bomer is your so called Fangurl. It is fact, he has no girlfriend or wife, you can live in your fantasy land for that.

r185- you are not cheating until you get caught or becomes public.

by Anonymousreply 18601/03/2011

Honey, anyone who's as obsessed as you are is a fangurl.

by Anonymousreply 18701/03/2011

r187- for the shows that I like... it deserves my detailed examination and attention... Monk is a good one... and sopranos is another one...not to mention Seinfeld... So for what you say, then I am qualified to be your so called "fangurl" for all the shows that I like... just one thing to correct you, it is not obsession, if you really like a show, then you would want to know how and why it is what it is... not just like it is what it is.

Nevertheless, you have to give credit to Matt Bomer for working up the social latters from waiter/bell man jobs into a successful raising star as he is today. Very intriguing life that he lived in the last 10 years.

As for you, jezzz... you are fangurl too, constantly reading posts. Can't get enough aren't ya... haha

by Anonymousreply 18801/03/2011

Matt Bomer has a pretty outstanding butt given his size, and wearing the suit in White Collar only makes it even more outstanding.

by Anonymousreply 18901/04/2011

There are no gay guys that I that hot. Sorry boys, but it's true.

by Anonymousreply 19001/04/2011

Just fuck off and die already, R190. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 19101/04/2011

r189- yeah, I noticed that in White Collar, too.

by Anonymousreply 19201/04/2011

R193- he is pretty gay all right... look at the way he talks and walks when he is filming in NY... kind girly to me. Come on, people live close to his previous house saw him with his partner Simon Halls together many times...

Why would a guy's wife would check out a gay site and post here? Jezzz, if the wife is confident enough that husband is straight, then she wouldn't even do things like this... ... oh, maybe his wife, you mean Simon Halls, then it would be a different story.

Since when good looking guys can't be gay? The guy in PrisonBreak is gay all right.

I can't imagine how many girls' hearts will be broken if he comes out one day... I am pretty sure he will when White Collar ends the show after 5 or 7 seasons.

by Anonymousreply 19401/06/2011

Why do gay man almost always want sons?

by Anonymousreply 19501/06/2011

Actors don't hide facts that they are married to a woman and have kids, only an insane person could suggest something like that.

by Anonymousreply 19601/06/2011

"I have a network and a show riding on my shoulders,"

Come on he pretty much is saying, I'd like to come out but I can't, there are other factors.

by Anonymousreply 19701/06/2011

"If his WIFE posted on here, doesn't that prove he's straight?"%0D %0D %0D %0D Huh? When did his wife ever post here? How could his wife post here when his wife doesn't exist?

by Anonymousreply 19801/06/2011

Because, R198, fatty fantard @R193 believes SHE'S his wife. You just know she's got an altar set up with his pictures and dead chickens around it and everything.

by Anonymousreply 19901/06/2011

R199- haha, a good one... dead chickens around it and everything... haha.

Just think about it how openly gay Simon Halls is, and Simon is pretty proactive when it comes to speaking up and fighting for gay rights, so if not because " a network and a show riding on my shoulder", you think Simon wouldn't have pushed Matt to go public? Duhhh...

Every gay man's dream is to be able to say I am gay and I am proud it in the public one day, and only roadblock is potential consequences...

You think ain't no gays in Republicans, then think again, there are many undercover gays, like whatever that Senator is from Utah or some western state that got arrested for asking sex in the airport bathroom?

Seriously... why can't people just get over it that anyone can be gay, regardless they are cutie like Matt Bomer, Red Neck Republicans, or someone that is saying anti-gay everyday and turns out to be gay...

Sometimes people hide it so deep that they forget who they really are and get used to hiding... it needs a lighter to light up that lonely candle in their hearts so they can see how wonderful the world is again.

by Anonymousreply 20001/06/2011

Whatever semi-reasonable points our delicate flower was trying to make upthread, her post at r133 destroyed any credibility she may have had.

by Anonymousreply 20201/06/2011

r201- hummm... someone is getting horny.

Matt Bomer never really turns me on... he is more handsome than sexy, maybe too handsome. More like an Art that is so perfect that you just love it, but any change to it would destroy this wonderful art. Never thought about anything like R201 about him.

R201, you just raped the image that I have of him in my head... putting a giant glazed doughnut with the beautiful art like Matt Bomer... There are just certain people that are so good looking and classy that you can't link with gang bang... sorry, not Matt Bomer. It is like draw a dick with white juice on it right next to Mona Lisa , just wrong... just think about it... Now I have to try to erase that giant glazed white juice dropping doughnut out of Matt Bomer's image in my head... Thanks a lot.

by Anonymousreply 20301/07/2011

According to Entertainment Weekly, he'll be doing a "nudie dance" in one of the upcoming episodes of White Collar%0D %0D %0D %0D Thank you, Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 20401/07/2011

R204, Thank you, Jesus...Indeed... let's see that butt in the underwear, and it'd better not be a boxer!!! Well... if it has to be, then let it be a tight tight boxer that barely fits!

Let's round up all the gay troops for E 11 of Season 2, all eyes on the moment his is dancing in his underwear.

Sure they know how to take advantage of his good looks for the show. Me like it.

They should take advantage of his good singing skills too... just love to see him sing. God must be in a really good mood when he made Matt Bomer... This is either intentional or accidental by God... a looker, a singer, and most importantly: gay!!! Thank you, my lord. If you can hear me, I hope you have made few more Matt Bomer in the 1980s and 90s...

by Anonymousreply 20501/08/2011

Matt is boring.

by Anonymousreply 20601/08/2011

R206- if Matt is boring, then what do you call yourself, more boring than boring? You need to be in New York to see him in the set, then you will not say boring anymore. He is one of the funnest actor that you can be working with on the set... just keep cracking you up and keep it loose. one of my friends' cousin worked in Chuck. Boring is not a word you can associate with Matt Bomer... just like the word "ugly".

Too bad White Collar is showing less than 50% what this guy can do. Well, dancing in the underwear is a start all right.

by Anonymousreply 20701/08/2011

Matt is married to me, and he gives me a good boning every third night, like a good husband should.

by Anonymousreply 20801/08/2011

R207 - WTF are you talking about? Unlike Bomer, I DON'T work in entertainment industry.

There are video interviews with Bomer - he's handsome and seems like a nice person, but he's dull and has no sex appeal.

by Anonymousreply 20901/08/2011

"There are video interviews with Bomer - he's handsome and seems like a nice person, but he's dull and has no sex appeal."%0D %0D %0D %0D No sex appeal? Yeah, that must be why he is always shirtless on his show. The producers know his sex appeal is a lure for female viewers, that's the reason for all the shirtless scenes.%0D %0D And he only comes across as "dull" because he can't talk about what's REALLY going on in his life. If only he told the truth about himself...%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 21001/08/2011

R210- you just just said what I was going to say to R209.

Keep in the mind, he is trying to sell the show during the interviews, more a PR effort than anything else... so he is going to behave himself and try NOT to offend females by saying, " yea, I am gay, and you are out of my league."

White Collar is a show that people in all ages can watch...so of course he is trying not to step on anyone's toes, because the ratings can down a cliff if he starts to act all warmly and hot during an interview.

That's why I say that unless you see him in a set and how he deals with people, all you see is what they want you to see for marketing effort...

Matt Bomer was in Traveler as main cast, and that show was canceled after 7 or 8 episodes... so he is not going to take any risk to lose this show by screwing up the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 21101/09/2011

Matt is a Modern Family fan. Does that count as a coming out?

by Anonymousreply 21201/09/2011

No, he says it's "Wabout people who don't want to be togeather but are forced to be togeather.

And I finally got it, he finally gave the game away, Matt's girlfriend is the mother of Simon's kids. Get it now?

It was easy all along, but no one really figured it out. Prove Matt is straight. Sorry guys.

by Anonymousreply 21301/09/2011

This thread is a mess

by Anonymousreply 21401/09/2011

That's why Matt's girlfriend's identity has to be kept a secret, it could be in her contract with Simon that she must remain anonymous. It's all starting to make sense now.

I bet you guys who thought Matt was gay are starting to feel like fools now, but don't worry, matt is so gorgeous it' no wonder you were desperate for him to be gay.

peace out guys, and as a gay man myself, I hope someday a really hot celeb turns out to be gay, that would be so cool, saddly for us it' ain't gonna be Matt tough. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 21501/09/2011

"No sex appeal? Yeah, that must be why he is always shirtless on his show."

What??? Sex appeal does NOT equal good looks.

Read this, you might learn something:

by Anonymousreply 21601/09/2011

R215, you are trolling imbecile.

by Anonymousreply 21701/09/2011

I sincerly hope to god that Matt's wife don't be reading this boards. I'd feel terrible for her to have to read accuastions of Matt being gay. What a terribles things for a wife to read, especially when they don't be true.

by Anonymousreply 21801/09/2011

"imbecile"??!! Eh hello, imbecile, doesn't that mean well dressed?

by Anonymousreply 21901/09/2011

This is the beauty to keep your sexual identity secret... keep people guessing and fighting.

In the mean time, people will keep watching your show regardless they like gay or not, because no one is sure you are gay or not, so the fangirls will keep thinking you are not gay, and gay guys will keep watching, and Mr. Matt Bomer keeps making money.

Like one of the episodes of White Collar about that state senator... what stadium, there is no one talking about stadium... well, that's the point exactly, we will create a controversy.

So ladies and gentlemen, keep fighting, keep dreaming, while the rating for the show stays high up there.

As long as White Collar keeps going, or Matt Bomer wants to stay in the business, then I doubt he will come out... There is not one open gay actor out there that is making tons of money or landing big movies or TV shows.

by Anonymousreply 22001/09/2011

R213- where did you read that? Or you just made it up.

by Anonymousreply 22101/09/2011

My God, there's some crazy on this board. R219, 215, 213... (plus the ones before you wiped your cookies clean).

by Anonymousreply 22201/09/2011

"Matt is a Modern Family fan. Does that count as a coming out?"

Of course not.

R223, you are insane.

by Anonymousreply 22401/09/2011

R223 - have you already forgotten how you dispelled the rumor those were Simon's kids because he has one daughter? And, you know, Matt was photographed with three boys? Matt is not married to a woman, he does not have a girlfriend and he is not straight. Deal with it. It does happen, you know.

by Anonymousreply 22501/09/2011

There seems to be more than one semi-retarded shit-stirrer on this thread who don't make a whit of sense but continue to post anyway.

by Anonymousreply 22601/09/2011

"There is not one open gay actor out there that is making tons of money or landing big movies or TV shows."%0D %0D %0D %0D Tell that to Jane Lynch and Neil Patrick Harris, both on hit tv shows. %0D

by Anonymousreply 22701/09/2011

Most straight women could care less if an actor is gay, except for a few delusional teenagers, who I doubt watch White Collar, and some of those born-again types who think all gay people are going to hell.

It's the gay men running Hollywood and some straight men who have a problem with leading men who are gay. It ruins their fantasies of what a man should be.

by Anonymousreply 22801/09/2011

Let's just wait for the audition of his butt in the new episodes of White Collar. This is more interesting to me than argue back and forth he is gay or not.

I am more interested in what size of his butt is , and how soft and yum it is than " to be or not be that is the question" for Matt Bomer.

I think we can all come to a common interest about his butt.

by Anonymousreply 22901/10/2011

R230, that article was posted, see R10.

Try to ignore moronic troll.

by Anonymousreply 23101/10/2011

[quote]Christ, Matt's co-star, the one who plays the fed. has said he has a wife, so there would be nothing preventing Matt from saying the same thing.

Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 23301/10/2011

Wait, what the fuck are you talking about? An actor doesn't go out of his way to say he's not straight so that means he's straight? Give me a fucking break, retard. And you can Google til the cows come home, but there is absolutely NO mention of a wife OR of his costar saying he's married with a wife. So if you're going to MAKE UP shit like pulling some non-existent co-star quote out of your ass, then be prepared to defend it or shove your 'common sense' up your big, fat ass. Loser.

by Anonymousreply 23501/10/2011

"And you can Google til the cows come home, but there is absolutely NO mention of a wife OR of his costar saying he's married with a wife."%0D %0D %0D %0D Geez, watch the fucking Comic Con panel for the show on youtube. Tiffani Thiessen and Tim DeKay talk about how they are both happily married in real life so they can relate to how their characters are happily married to each other on the show.

by Anonymousreply 23601/10/2011

Just because that gay ones are afraid to come out and be counted and honest doesn't mean the straight ones are, too.

by Anonymousreply 23701/10/2011

Whatever, R236, you said Matt's costar said HE'S married with a wife. If you were saying that the costar is married with a wife and not Matt, then clarify your statement.

by Anonymousreply 23801/10/2011

My apologies, R239, I speak English, not retard.

by Anonymousreply 24001/10/2011

Guys, my goodness, let's not talk about whether he is gay or not...

I am wondering which one he is when he plays the game: 0 or 1?

This is a more interesting question.

Any ideas? Of course I would love to think that he is 0, but I have no proof, so I can only guess...

by Anonymousreply 24101/10/2011

Just what you always wanted...White Collar slash!

by Anonymousreply 24201/10/2011

r239 et al really argues both sides of the fence in this endlessly fascinating "debate."

by Anonymousreply 24301/10/2011

He's in the latest issue of InStyle (the one with Natalie Portman on the cover). Page 105.

by Anonymousreply 24401/12/2011

There's a video on Youtube of someone interviewing Quinto with Bomer in the background--is the guy Bomer is talking to Simon Halls?

(Sorry, couldn't get the post to link or accept the address, search on Bomer and Quinto and it should pop right up).

by Anonymousreply 24501/13/2011

That's Simon Halls in the grey coat?

by Anonymousreply 24601/13/2011

No R246, that's not Simon in the grey coat.

by Anonymousreply 24701/13/2011

^ That doesn't look like Simon

by Anonymousreply 24801/13/2011

Second what R214 said.

by Anonymousreply 24901/13/2011

I had breakfast with him and a few other people from USA today. (the network, not the newspaper.)%0D %0D He could not have been more charming, polite --and, yeah, drop dead gorgeous.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 25001/13/2011

r250...did he set off your gaydar?

by Anonymousreply 25101/13/2011

Not especially, R251.%0D %0D I mean I don't even think Hugh Jackman is gay, but I'd sure like him to be.

by Anonymousreply 25201/13/2011

R252, you aren't gay, right?

by Anonymousreply 25301/13/2011

Wow, you don't know about Hugh Jackman R252. Wow.

You don't believe he's actually fucking that of wife of his do you?

by Anonymousreply 25401/13/2011

He's going to be a presenter at the Golden Globes.%0D %0D %0D %0D I wonder if he'll take his mom as his date again

by Anonymousreply 25501/13/2011

I know about them all.%0D %0D But I don't "know" know.

by Anonymousreply 25601/14/2011

"he does not want to add to the rumor about he is straight"%0D %0D are you crazy or what.

by Anonymousreply 25801/15/2011

No, don't you mean he'll be bringing his mother because, of course, his hot, non-existent wife will be at home taking care of their 3 children?

by Anonymousreply 25901/15/2011

The fact is, he is gay, of course he is not going to bring his partner with him. So the truth/fact is that he is gay, so the rumor is that he is straight by some fangirls, so he doesn't want to add to the rumor or piss off his partner, so he won't bring a woman except his mother...

Got it dumb ass.

by Anonymousreply 26101/15/2011

No, don't I mean go fuck yourself, R260?

by Anonymousreply 26201/15/2011

Who the fuck is Matt Bomer? Add him to the list of people mentioned on DL that I have no clue about.

by Anonymousreply 26401/15/2011

Bomer is the star of White Collar, which runs on the USA Network.

He does not take his mother everywhere, the only time he did was the Kennedy Awards. He may not be parading around with Simon or talking about their relationship, but he's not exactly hiding who he is, and that includes wearing a wedding ring and being seen with Simon's kids.

For all we know SImon doesn't like to be photographed and wants to keep his life private too. After all, there are practically no pictures of him, kind of unusual for someone who represents so many stars.

by Anonymousreply 26501/15/2011

Did the straight cunt finally leave?

by Anonymousreply 26601/15/2011

No, she was here as recently as r261.

by Anonymousreply 26701/15/2011

He was at The Golden Globes sporting that famous HETERO WEDDING RING again!!! His hot wife that he fucks every chance he gets was waiting backstage, probably. PUSSY HOUND PROOF CONFIRMED!!! HE'S NOT GAY!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 26801/17/2011

He's scum if he's married with kids, but willing to stay silent when People magazine refers to him as one of their "Sexiest Bachelors." That would've been a great opportunity for him to say, "Sorry, I'm not a bachelor..."

by Anonymousreply 26901/17/2011

r268, that's not funny. Don't feed the trolls, she might really come back.

by Anonymousreply 27001/17/2011

Bomer was called a sexy bachelor by People months before he started wearing his wedding ring, so yeah, technically he was still a bachelor.

by Anonymousreply 27101/17/2011

Yeah, well, technically he's still a bachelor because California and New York don't recognize gay marriage.

by Anonymousreply 27201/17/2011

The Matt Bomer Diet: PUSSY for breakfast!!%0D PUSSY for lunch!!%0D PUSSY for dinner!!%0D PUSSY for desert!!!%0D PUSSY, PUSSY, PUSSY!!! He can't get enough of it! I swear!!

by Anonymousreply 27301/17/2011

Yum.

by Anonymousreply 27401/17/2011

Jesus, R273, I'd starve.

by Anonymousreply 27501/17/2011

I wonder how long it took him to get rid of the gay voice~

Taylor Lautner needs to call Matt's vocal coach A.S.A.P.

by Anonymousreply 27601/17/2011

Right now I'm reading "Rainbow Boys", and Matthew's picture (along with 2 other guys) is on the cover. So when I read the book, the character of Jason Carillo is played in my mind by Matthew Bomer.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 27701/17/2011

R274 - creepy smile.

by Anonymousreply 27801/18/2011

The White Collar premiere is tonight.%0D %0D %0D %0D Please let Matt have a shirtless scene!

by Anonymousreply 27901/18/2011

New article about him

by Anonymousreply 28001/18/2011

Anyone catch him on Ellen's show, today?

by Anonymousreply 28101/18/2011

No. Did he mention that he's in the market for a lovely lady?

by Anonymousreply 28201/18/2011

Matt and Ellen had a pussy eating contest. Guess who won?

by Anonymousreply 28301/18/2011

Who cares about shirtless scene, let's see a almost fully naked scene with just a boxer...

I know I knoww... you all say why not a fully naked scene, I am just trying to be realistic... so almost fully naked scene is most likely to happen than a fully naked scene...

I heard he is planning to do a almost fully naked scene in one of the coming episodes...

by Anonymousreply 28401/18/2011

Here's his Ellen appearance

by Anonymousreply 28501/18/2011

I am watching White Collar- Forging Bonds...

Oh my god... Matt Bomer's ass... so big for his size... nice, round, and given his muscular body, I thought he would have flat butt, but hummm.... Yummmm....

by Anonymousreply 28601/25/2011

^ and you could see his nipples through that wifebeater! Yum!

by Anonymousreply 28701/25/2011

totally agree, those two nipples are so hard...and hot

I wonder whether if he put some thick paper in his pants to make his butt to stand out...

Matt Bomer... what a lovely creature... and he is gay... there is nothing better than this.

When God made Matt Bomer, he must had his alter ego in control: " I want to make a perfect handsome man in the world with a bubble ass... and I will make him gay..."

by Anonymousreply 28801/26/2011

Meh.

R288, you really should get out more.

by Anonymousreply 28901/26/2011

He is pretty damn handsome by any yardstick.

by Anonymousreply 29001/26/2011

He's dull.

by Anonymousreply 29101/26/2011

And has creepy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 29201/26/2011

r292 wishes he could look as "creepy" as Matt

by Anonymousreply 29301/26/2011

Btw, the fangurls at his fansite are adamant about removing all candid photos of him because it "violates his privacy"%0D %0D %0D %0D Translation - they don't want to see any pictures of him out on the town with the kids he is raising with his male partner

by Anonymousreply 29401/28/2011

Look who was sitting next to Matt at the Golden Globes...

by Anonymousreply 29501/28/2011

Matt Bomer does not look Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 29601/28/2011

R295 - what happened to Matt's face? Is his fat face some kind of allergic reaction?

by Anonymousreply 29701/28/2011

Is this Simon Halls? Why does he never look the same in any picture?

by Anonymousreply 29801/28/2011

R298 nope, that's his (ex?) business partner Stephen Huvane. Simon looks pretty much the same in every picture but there are not many photos of him online

by Anonymousreply 29901/28/2011

This him on the left??

by Anonymousreply 30001/28/2011

r300, that is him on the left

by Anonymousreply 30101/28/2011

Bigger one. If it's this guy, he's kind of homely. I'm a lot better looking, Matt. Call me.

by Anonymousreply 30201/28/2011

Matt is doing really well with one of the best shows on TV, playing a sensitive straight man. In this week's episode, he did a very convincing job of making love to a woman. *I* couldn't keep it out of my mind that he's gay, but I'm an obsessed homosexual. I can see why he would soft-pedal but not deny his sexuality for now.

by Anonymousreply 30301/28/2011

Peter has been working out during the hiatus. His bod was smoking under the tee-shirt they (understandably) had him wearing.

(By the way, I've noticed that they have Peter sometimes wearing LeMoine College stuff, which according to Wikipedia is where the actor went.)

by Anonymousreply 30401/28/2011

I know I'm dense but is that Simon sitting next to Matt in the photo at r295?

by Anonymousreply 30501/28/2011

He's going to be on Jimmy Kimmel's show on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 30601/29/2011

He was on TMZ

by Anonymousreply 30702/01/2011

In the latest episode (about Burma) the chemistry between the two guys is stronger than ever and the FBI guy's wife was nowhere to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 30802/02/2011

I use to think he might be gay, but now I don't know. I think he is straight but just very private.

by Anonymousreply 30902/02/2011

I agree R309. And The Globe and Mail is a sleazy tabloid, no better than Hollywood Globe.

by Anonymousreply 31002/02/2011

I just found out he is rumored to be dating Kaley Cuoco, darn, looks like we were wrong about him being gay.

by Anonymousreply 31102/02/2011

Kaley kan take kare of the kids while Matt and Simon kanoodle, R311.

by Anonymousreply 31202/02/2011

Why does he have to come out?

At least he is not faking a straight relationship like a lot of the other actors in Hollywood, etcetera.

by Anonymousreply 31302/03/2011

No, R311. No he's not.

by Anonymousreply 31402/03/2011

R313, he's clearly gay, but there are people here who will not be satisfied till he sucks dick on Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 31502/03/2011

He is clearly gay.

by Anonymousreply 31602/03/2011

There is only one person here who will not be satisfied till he sucks Tim DeKay's dick on White Collar.

by Anonymousreply 31702/03/2011

"In the latest episode (about Burma) the chemistry between the two guys is stronger than ever and the FBI guy's wife was nowhere to be seen."%0D %0D %0D %0D Yep. And he got to parade around in a wifebeater once again. Seriously, the people who work behind the scenes of that show must love him a lot. He is photographed in a way that is usually reserved for beautiful women. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 31802/03/2011

...and for beautiful men.

by Anonymousreply 31902/03/2011

He was in a wifebeater AND he was shirtless for no good reason. I was surprised Mozzie didn't jump up and start sucking his nipples.

by Anonymousreply 32002/03/2011

Mozzie isn't gay. It's not Sex and the City. But Tim DeKay is exactly Matt's type.

by Anonymousreply 32102/04/2011

I noticed he was wearing a wedding ring when he was interviewed by Jimmy Kimmel

by Anonymousreply 32202/04/2011

Tim Dekay is NOT DeGay!

by Anonymousreply 32302/04/2011

R322 Eat my dick, cunt.

R323 Being temped for sure.

by Anonymousreply 32402/04/2011

R324 Are you alright? You sound a little stressed. Perhaps you could do with a nap.

by Anonymousreply 32502/04/2011

R325 No, I feel fine now, you fucing straight cunt :)

by Anonymousreply 32602/04/2011

Mozzie aint gay my ass! He played himself in Sex and the city, because he's SJP's BFF IRL! Plus he adopted a baby BY HIMSELF not too long ago. He's gay as a goose, darling.

by Anonymousreply 32702/04/2011

Did Matt fuck Zach Q?

by Anonymousreply 32802/04/2011

R327

Are you SURE? Because I read some interviews that Willie Garson saying he isn't a gay and he hates to be thought to be gay by fans.

by Anonymousreply 32902/04/2011

Dear God - have you people SEEN Willie Garson? Who the fuck CARES if he's gay! Who the hell CARES if he even has sex!?

by Anonymousreply 33002/04/2011

Willie Garson seems way gay.%0D %0D %0D %0D And I bet he LOVES working with a hottie like Matt (as opposed to the Sex and the City hags)

by Anonymousreply 33102/04/2011

[quote] There is only one person here who will not be satisfied till he sucks Tim DeKay's dick on White Collar.

There's at least two. btw: he flashes it a bit in "Tell Me You Love Me." It's not bad at all.

by Anonymousreply 33202/04/2011

Footage of him signing autographs outside the Jimmy Kimmel show.%0D %0D %0D %0D LOL @ some of the dumb questions people are asking him.

by Anonymousreply 33302/04/2011

[quote] Willie Garson seems way gay.%0D %0D "seems" yes. He'd been played gay for years. But he said that he wasn't lucky for love but wanted a child. And he said he hates being thought to be a gay by female fans.

by Anonymousreply 33402/04/2011

Gee that really proves it then because in the whole history of the world there has never a closet case who claimed to be straight and said he didn't like people calling him gay

by Anonymousreply 33502/05/2011

Those little twins look just like him they have to be his...

by Anonymousreply 33602/05/2011

R335%0D You clearly didn't read Garson's interview.%0D After all those 6 years playing gay thought to be gay from the world, adapting a child on his own, he still says he isn't gay. You call this a closet case?

by Anonymousreply 33702/05/2011

I eat old people's excrement!

by Anonymousreply 33802/05/2011

Matt played in the Celebrity Beach Bowl

by Anonymousreply 33902/05/2011

OMG - here's Matt being totally straight at the Celebrity football thingie with Hayden Pantyhose!!

by Anonymousreply 34002/06/2011

Yes, r340, he's closeted.

by Anonymousreply 34102/06/2011

Hmmm... I think actaully moght be straight after all. He seems straight in the pics with Hayden.

by Anonymousreply 34202/06/2011

This dick is desperate to be recognized among the celebrities for PRing the show.

by Anonymousreply 34302/06/2011

Looked like Matt was just trying to have some fun with Hayden. I really don't think someone who is wearing a wedding ring is going to roll around with an actress for the purpose of showing he is "straight". If anything, it seems pretty gay. A straight married man wouldn't do something like that.

by Anonymousreply 34402/06/2011

He never speaks about his marriage. He likes to roll around sexily with women.

by Anonymousreply 34502/06/2011

I'm thinking a lot lately, keep thinking and thinking and thinking, and things that were once small little baby beasts are now full on monsters in my head. But I am guessing that maybe my head is shrinking, hats don't fit me anymore, so I think these monsters are just still baby beasts all dolled up in fancy dress, I am running through these words and ideas and I can feel neat and sweet when I fall out of my body and read things like this.

I have guessed I am slowly becoming a spider, I can back-up a lot, back-up against the wall. So I feel good that I wake up the right way around, I don't watch night time things dissolve anymore, I let them flow, yeah it's cool, I can say these things when you come close to me, and the fox burrows deep dens into your words, and geese set flight from your eyes, and what it comes down to is, are you clean? yeah kinda. I feel good that I can say that. It's not a storm of hope but it's a weird little worm that is burrowing and digging trenches and channels through the black dirt of Indian ink, hardened and widespread out among the skin of my surround. So you place what in this guy, this Matt guy, I think he is pretty cool.

You feel as if you keep walking around the house that, it's night for days and days, you know it's the same night because it stays dark on the outside, you are worried that there is some sorta time lag, weird and scary, so you keep watching the news for some scientist to come on and talk about this terrifying flaw, And you know it's not just you because the news anchors are anchored down with you, they aren't on high speed or slow motion, so you know you aren%E2%80%99t alone in this time disaster .

But it isn't night for any longer than it has always been night, you just keep thinking and you allow baby beasts to become dangerous monsters running around your insides. But this is different, this isn't the same, Matt is gay, I think anyway, and you a afraid he is? Why? What are you afraid off? That fear he is gay, isn't a baby beast it is a full on monster, pretending to be candy.

Why does it upset you he might be gay? What are you scared off? These are real monsters, monsters that run riot in the minds of so many Americans. You should want him to be gay, and try to let the bird of good will fly out of your mouth, not some oil slick falling on the floor. Hate is like an oil slick on your heart.

I am loking up at thing, I am sitting in an up-stairs room, but I can still look up and the sky, i can see through the roof and the floors above me, I can count on being clean, I can say and hope there is no crude oil in my frame, I can hope that. It's all just wired and weird I guess.

by Anonymousreply 34602/06/2011

You people do realize I was being facetious, right?

by Anonymousreply 34702/06/2011

R346 - lay off the drugs. Just. Say. NO!!

by Anonymousreply 34802/06/2011

thanks R340 at the end of the video there's a nice shot off his butt.

For butt lovers, here is another shot of his nice ass.

by Anonymousreply 34902/06/2011

I'd tap that. Or at least would like a little taste.

by Anonymousreply 35002/06/2011

Thanks for that, r349!

by Anonymousreply 35102/07/2011

Aw, they're like a married couple

by Anonymousreply 35202/13/2011

I wonder if that is his real voice or his fake voice like Matt Dallas and currently Taylor Lautner..

by Anonymousreply 35302/13/2011

What are you going on about, R353?

by Anonymousreply 35402/13/2011

Tim ain't too shabby.

by Anonymousreply 35502/13/2011

I liked the singing in this week's episode. Nice to hear Diahann Carroll can still warble.

by Anonymousreply 35602/14/2011

After Elton asked his publicist about the wedding ring he's been wearing to public events and the response was basically "No comment"

by Anonymousreply 35702/15/2011

That photoshoot was cute -- fixing each others ties, etc. Nice comraderie.

by Anonymousreply 35802/17/2011

That ring shown on AfterElton is nice and shiny.

by Anonymousreply 35902/17/2011

Bomer is gayer than Judy Garland was on that trolley.

by Anonymousreply 36002/17/2011

"That ring shown on AfterElton is nice and shiny."

But Matt Bomer's attitude about it is shitty.

by Anonymousreply 36102/18/2011

361 is a bitter delusional fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 36202/18/2011

Wrong R362, I know Bomer is gay, anyone with a gaydar can see and hear that.

by Anonymousreply 36302/19/2011

He's doing the Today show on March 1st - so you can go stalk him if you live in New York!

by Anonymousreply 36402/19/2011

I remember reading someone on these boards mentioning a three-way occuring with Bomer.%0D %0D Does anyone remember the specifics such as if it was with Halls, positions, or how it came about?

by Anonymousreply 36502/22/2011

I remember that, it was from a thread posted in late 2007, and it was an old boyfriend, not Halls. At the time of the post the person said Matt was currently single.

The only detail he gave was that Matt has a great ass.

by Anonymousreply 36602/22/2011

[quote]The only detail he gave was that Matt has a great ass.

I recall that he also said that Matt is versatile.

by Anonymousreply 36702/22/2011

He's also going to be on Regis and Kelly on March 1st

by Anonymousreply 36802/22/2011

Regis must be having heart palpitations in anticipation!

by Anonymousreply 36902/23/2011

He must be totally straight! He obviously loves the ladies!

by Anonymousreply 37002/23/2011

Did anyone see "White Collar" this week? I thought he was going to kiss Tim DeKay's character when they were reunited after the kidnapping.

by Anonymousreply 37102/23/2011

I'm always thinking things like that when I watch White Collar, it's one of the reasons I love the show. It should have been Neal and Peter nominated in that best TV couples contest.

by Anonymousreply 37202/24/2011

I wonder if he and Simon practice monogamy.%0D %0D %0D %0D It must be hard for him to be faithful - I bet he gets cruised every time he walks down the street.

by Anonymousreply 37302/25/2011

Monogamy is good. Cruising down the street is dangerous for sexual disease or even AIDS. Or even some wannabe may post gay sex photo with Matt on TMZ.

by Anonymousreply 37402/25/2011

Did he come out? could someone plese link me to his offical coming out statement, otherwose this is all just wishful thinking.

TIA.

by Anonymousreply 37502/25/2011

Why don't you post a link to him making a statement that he's straight, moron at r375? There are gay people in the world that keep their orientation private.

by Anonymousreply 37602/25/2011

r376, as long as Matt is coy about his orientation, certain people will insist that he is straight. They can say he is straight because he has never claimed to be gay (Yeah, it should be obvious to anyone with a brain, but still...). %0D %0D %0D %0D Btw, Matt was on Regis and Kelly today. Regis commented on Matt's "piercing blue eyes"%0D %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 37703/02/2011

%0D "certain people" %0D %0D ..............just a couple teenagers

by Anonymousreply 37803/02/2011

Video of him on Regis and Kelly

by Anonymousreply 37903/02/2011

He's co-hosting the 10pm hour of the Today show on March 18th. Bette Midler is one of the guests...I wonder if he'll queen out over her.

by Anonymousreply 38003/14/2011

Who is Simon Halls?

by Anonymousreply 38103/16/2011

He has posed with actresses at a public function. That so proves he is straight. Gay guys can't do that. Did Jonathan Groff or Ricky Martin ever do that? No. I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 38203/17/2011

He has posed with actresses not to look like he is a dick-sucker. This is EXACTLY closetted gay actors do.

by Anonymousreply 38303/17/2011

Jeff Eastin (White Collar creator) posted this on Twitter:%0D %0D %0D %E2%80%9CMatt is close to jumping on twitter, but he%E2%80%99s cautious. Most fans are nice, but a handful are downright mean. And that can ruin your day.%E2%80%9D%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 38403/17/2011

Jon Groff never poses with women? Someone better clue Lea Michelle in.

by Anonymousreply 38503/17/2011

I'll bet Groff and Lea have fucked big time. They just give off that kind of vibe.

by Anonymousreply 38603/17/2011

He mentioned his three kids on The Today Show.%0D %0D %0D %0D He did not mention his partner, though.

by Anonymousreply 38703/18/2011

Why was the latest Matt Thread deleted, was it because some fangurl spilled the beans on his girlfriend and mother of his kids and her life and it Matt's PR had it deleted?

by Anonymousreply 38803/18/2011

the fangurl post was a joke ... can't be that.

by Anonymousreply 38903/18/2011

R388/389 they didn't delete it, you just can't comment on it anymore probalby because he didn't really come out? But it's weird.

I saw on one of Matt's fan sites that according to the show creator, the USA Network didn't asked Bomer to remain quiet about his sexuality.

It looks to me like Matt will come out sooner than later

by Anonymousreply 39003/18/2011

well, the matt has come out-thread has disappeared from my thread watcher...

by Anonymousreply 39103/18/2011

It seems to be gone now. Could it be the fangurl was right?

by Anonymousreply 39203/18/2011

she did give her first name and occupation and where she worked, well not the exact location, but the district. I don't know, Matt's management could have seen it and ordered it down, that the information about his wife was confidential.

by Anonymousreply 39303/18/2011

Why would the admin people delete the Matt has come out-thread?

He must have friends in high places.

by Anonymousreply 39403/18/2011

Has Matt had work done?%0D %0D I'm watching him with Hoda, and they showed a clip of him on AMC. He looked VERY different.

by Anonymousreply 39503/18/2011

"Why do gay man almost always want sons?"

Why do straight men almost always want sons?

by Anonymousreply 39603/18/2011

I must have missed that info on the deleted thread...that's 2 threads to recently disappear, am I missing something?

by Anonymousreply 39703/18/2011

That's right, completely straight Bomer is raisin' them kids by hisself!

by Anonymousreply 39803/18/2011

r390, I'm shocked that someone got up the nerve to ask that%0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 39903/18/2011

It was sweet and yet odd this morning on the 4th hour of Today when Hoda told Matt she was surprised to hear he has 3 kids. He said hi to them and waved at the camera. Nice.%0D %0D But then Hoda asked how he manages having 3 young children while working. He said he travels back and forth (between NY and LA??) and he also has help. %0D %0D That was the end of that conversation. So odd. If things weren't being strategically covered up or purposely not mentioned, it could have been a more free-flowing conversation. %0D %0D Nevertheless, I thought that was a good step for him to talk about the kids. But then no mention of who 'helps' and why he is wearing what looks like a wedding ring.

by Anonymousreply 40003/18/2011

He made it sound like those kids are his and his alone.

by Anonymousreply 40103/18/2011

I remember reading he was in a long term relationship with Halls. Maybe the twins are biologically Matt's via surrogate. The two smaller boys do favor Matt. Especially the one on end. I think they have been together longer than you all think on here. at least more than 2 or three years. What if they are a committed couple. Maybe Halls did already have the first kid. they could have decided to have another one together but with matt's sperm to really concrete their family. The part of the article I read about halls said he was having twins with surrogate like he had his first. Well, if they are together and love each other, would he not still view them as his even if not biologically? The article was about surrogacy and gay hollywood and it was Halls they talked to, not Matt. Let's face it, gay couples run into a problem having kids that are fully both theirs. Maybe this was close enough to them? These are just my thoughts, I have no info or proof or anything like that. That one kid just looks so much like Matt.

Just because they don't mention each other, even though odd,does not mean anything. It is called protecting their children. And some people are just extremely private or try to be. And for those who say he looks disgusted in the picture of him and his kids??? Really. go take some candid pics of random parents and their kids at the mall or park and see how those come out.

by Anonymousreply 40203/18/2011

#401 At least he acknowledged that the kids are his, which is more than he has done before.

I don't agree with his tacts about hiding his marriage and his husband away, to me that means he's ashamed when he should be proud.

by Anonymousreply 40303/19/2011

Woops, that should be "tactics" don't want to upset the grammar trolls.

by Anonymousreply 40403/19/2011

It's great to mention his kids on tv. Just imagine if your famous tv-star dad is hiding the fact that he is your dad (biological or not). In California, having gay parents is not a big deal.%0D %0D The elderest one is 6, right? Then he must want tell his friends, "hey, this cool guy on tv is my dad!" When he mentioned about him on tv, the kid (Kit?) must be so proud. Good one, Matt.

by Anonymousreply 40503/19/2011

Aren't these kids from Simon Halls previous relationship? None of these are biologically Matt Bomers kids. Though i'm sure he makes a good parental figure.

by Anonymousreply 40603/19/2011

[quote]The elderest one is 6, right?

by Anonymousreply 40703/19/2011

This article references Simon Halls, the father of three children. Simon started out as a single father, but he seems to have been with Matt since at least 2008. I find it interesting that they claim to love their children, yet they deny being a complete family. If I were a kid, I'd wonder why my parents were hush-hush about their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 40803/19/2011

Do you think a six year old is reading The Daily Beast?%0D %0D I'm sure this is a gradual process for Matt...as the kids get older, and as he's now acknowledged he has kids, soon he's going to have to acknowledge who his partner is.

by Anonymousreply 40903/19/2011

"At least he acknowledged that the kids are his"

Bomer used Simon's kids as beard, he's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 41003/19/2011

Article from February 2008, about Simon and his kids:

"When Simon Halls went to his two-year-old son%E2%80%99s first music assembly at preschool this past fall, he was hardly the only single dad in the audience beaming with joy. He may well, however, have been the only single gay dad who was expecting twins in the spring."

by Anonymousreply 41103/19/2011

So Matt is their Step-dad. I guess Matt has no legal rigths to the kids if he and Halls ever broke up?

by Anonymousreply 41203/19/2011

Unless he did a legal stepparent adoption, R412.

by Anonymousreply 41303/19/2011

Can you do that r413, I though that when it came to a gay couple, only one of the couple could adopt a child as a single parent, nt as a gay couple.

by Anonymousreply 41403/19/2011

Simon had kids on his own, he didn't look for a partner to have and raise them with someone.

I'm sure Simon wouldn't give legal rights over his kids to a boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 41503/19/2011

I don't know, R414. I live in Canada where you can do that. Not sure what U.S. legislation is like. I assume it depends on the state.

by Anonymousreply 41603/19/2011

Why was the Matt Bomer comes out thread deleted?

Let me think... His alleged partner Simon Halls does what for a living now? Oh, he's a powerful PR. Could these two things be connected?

by Anonymousreply 41703/19/2011

Could someone please provide a link to the shout out @ the today show?

by Anonymousreply 41803/19/2011

Matt is wearing a wedding ring, so he's more than just a boyfriend. Whether or not he has adopted them, it appears that he is a father to them.

When Tim DeKay and Matt were on the Today Show a few weeks ago Tim talked about his kids. He didn't mention his wife, didn't say "our kids"--so why should Matt be expected to talk any differently? Besides, it looks like Matt is easing out of the closet, and doing it in a classy way, instead of the usual stupid "I'm gay" tabloid magazines covers.

And stop with the conspiracy talk about the thread that is no longer on DL. Threads get deleted all the time lately. Do you think Simon would really go to the Golden Globe awards with Matt and use both their names together like a couple for a theater fundraiser and then turn around and care what DL thinks. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 41903/19/2011

Considering how many gorgeous men there are in real life these days, it always shocks me how so many gay men turn into teenage girls reading Teen Beat over an idolized cutie celeb.

by Anonymousreply 42003/19/2011

"Matt is easing out of the closet, and doing it in a classy way"

What a joke, Bomer is just another publicity whore who now thinks that "his" kids aren't so "sacred" any more:

"Turns out that is a subject%E2%80%94the special people%E2%80%94about which Bomer will say little. (Interviewers by now have learned not to take it personally. Last year, a Details writer probed as the actor steadfastly declined to comment. %E2%80%9CI have a show and a network on my shoulders,%E2%80%9D he said, explaining his silence.) But now that Collar is more established, as is Bomer, can he talk more freely about his personal life?

%E2%80%9CNo, because it%E2%80%99s personal,%E2%80%9D he says with a laugh. %E2%80%9CThere are a lot of reasons. But the biggest reason is that my personal life is what%E2%80%99s most sacred to me, and I want it to stay sacred. It%E2%80%99s also the source of my greatest happiness. But the other people in my life didn%E2%80%99t necessarily choose to be in the spotlight. So for me to drag them into it would be inconsiderate, to say the least.%E2%80%9D

July 2010

by Anonymousreply 42103/19/2011

I don't know how to link, but here's the address for the NYP and a clip from the show; start watching a little after the 4 minute mark for the part about his kids.

www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwrap/all_of_matt_bomer_children_KZsC3NUiNVe9isBKxdcHMK

by Anonymousreply 42203/19/2011

What a joke you are trolly, arguing that Matt is bearding and whoring out his children.

Why don't you go complain about the real losers like Hugh Jackman.

by Anonymousreply 42303/19/2011

Poor R423, obvious truth is too much for you.

by Anonymousreply 42403/19/2011

Thanks, R422! To post links just put the URL-adress in the URL-box!

by Anonymousreply 42503/19/2011

Thanks for the information on how to link.

by Anonymousreply 42603/19/2011

"Considering how many gorgeous men there are in real life these days"%0D %0D %0D %0D Wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 42703/19/2011

I can't believe anyone still thinks he's straight and in a secret relationship with some baby mama.

by Anonymousreply 42903/19/2011

R429 That "anyone" is a psyched chubby lonely woman or just a troll looking out for food. Even teenagers know Matt Bomer is gay by the look.

by Anonymousreply 43003/20/2011

I never paid attention to this guy really, but he co-hosted with Hoda this Friday on the Today Show.%0D %0D Hoda mentioned he had three kids and he acknowledged that, did not mention his partner.%0D %0D BTW, he has total gay voice. Can't imagine no one can tell he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 43103/20/2011

"Even teenagers know Matt Bomer is gay by the look."%0D %0D %0D %0D By the look? Huh? What does that even mean? Straight people have awful gaydar. They wouldn't know he was gay if he hadn't been outed.%0D

by Anonymousreply 43203/20/2011

R432 is a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 43303/21/2011

bump

by Anonymousreply 43403/21/2011

well, not exactly a publicity whore -- he was already co-hosting and didn't need to do it simply for attention.

by Anonymousreply 43503/21/2011

r433 is a fucking moron.%0D %0D %0D %0D Straight people DO have terrible gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 43603/21/2011

Talking about your children is not being a publicity whore. Not to mention the few stories I saw on this on gossip sites played down the mention of his children, especially in the headlines.

You just can't stand anything Bomer does so you come here to post trollish comments.

by Anonymousreply 43703/21/2011

Give me a break, R437. Read what Bomer said about his family last year, when "his personal life was so sacret" to him (R421).

He's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 43803/21/2011

"sacret" is that a holy mystery ...?%0D %0D %0D [r438] Why do you hate him so much?

by Anonymousreply 43903/21/2011

I dislike all cheap publicity whores and phonies.

by Anonymousreply 44003/21/2011

Begone, fangirl r439.

by Anonymousreply 44103/21/2011

I don't think 439 is a fangirl.

438, on the other hand, sounds like a troll known as "Jack" who runs around all the Jake Gyllenhaal sites attacking people who think he is gay; I suspect he came here to attack Matt Bomer because people often contrast Jake with Matt, and it drives him nuts.

by Anonymousreply 44203/22/2011

I think R439 is a fangurl too. Fucking obsessive cunt "for someone you don't even know"

by Anonymousreply 44303/22/2011

[r440] Of course, that's you hate him. You're on a moral crusade. Get some therapy.

by Anonymousreply 44403/22/2011

why did that sound like I was a fangurl ...? because I was defending Bomer against [r438] ... don't think so

by Anonymousreply 44503/22/2011

R444 and R445,

you are too silly for words,

two fangirls who think that only people who like closet cases should post comments.

by Anonymousreply 44603/22/2011

R447 - the truth hurts?

I thought so.

by Anonymousreply 44803/22/2011

you're an idiot [r444] and [r445] are one person.

by Anonymousreply 44903/22/2011

"Two fangirls who think that only people who like closet cases should post comments."

I don't think so, otherwise DL would be nothing but threads of hate directed at closeted actors, and we all know that is not the case.

It's quite the opposite, you can't stand Matt Bomer because he isn't a big bearding phony like the rest of them, it threatens your view of the world--that men like him should stay deep in the closet. And no, I don't think you're a fangirl, but a self-loathing gay man.

by Anonymousreply 45003/22/2011

Any man who is ashamed of his relationship status is not a man who can be considered out of the closet in any respect.

by Anonymousreply 45103/22/2011

This thread is so tragic.

by Anonymousreply 45203/22/2011

How many young, leading men are out of the closet 451?

I'm betting you can't come up with one name.

by Anonymousreply 45303/22/2011

r453, I don't think that was r451's point.

by Anonymousreply 45403/22/2011

this thread is pathetic. But when Matt Bomer looks himself in the mirror, these whining fucking cunts are his fans.

by Anonymousreply 45503/23/2011

I think the fact there are no out leading men in HW is the point; someone here keeps attacking Matt Bomer for not being completely out of the closet (when they're not busy calling him a fame whore), as if there was no reason for someone like Matt to not be 100% out.

Shame has nothing to do with it, particularly in the case of someone who from all appearances is leading the life he would be living if he was completely out, instead of bearding, talking about things he likes that he thinks makes him look straight, not going out in public with his kids, going to the Golden Globes with his "agent" instead of Simon, etc.....

I actually think Matt will be the first leading man on TV to be out, but I think it is a process, and I think it is just immature and churlish to attack someone who is open as Matt is.

by Anonymousreply 45603/23/2011

R456, stop insulting everyone's intelligence.

We know why actors stay in the closet and we know that Matt Bomer is just another closeted case.

by Anonymousreply 45703/23/2011

[r457] there's something wrong with you

by Anonymousreply 45803/23/2011

I think Matt Bomer is totally out. First leading man on Cable network.

by Anonymousreply 45903/23/2011

I think Matt is pretty much out too. Straight people don't go around announcing they are straight, why should we go around announcing we're gay.

by Anonymousreply 46003/24/2011

LOL, Pathetica: straight people sure as hell don't hide their girlfriends/boyfriends/wives/husbands.

by Anonymousreply 46103/24/2011

Apparently it's perfectly alright to talk about THIS closet case here. Over 400 posts and it hasn't been shut down like other threads about certain "closet cases". How hypocritical. A closet case is a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 46203/24/2011

"Straight people don't go around announcing they are straight, why should we go around announcing we're gay."%0D %0D %0D %0D Straight people announce that they are straight every time they talk about their husbands, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, people of the opposite sex they find attractive...%0D

by Anonymousreply 46303/24/2011

It's hard to reason with the unreasonable and irrational, isn't it, r463?

by Anonymousreply 46403/24/2011

Are these really the only pictures of Matt's children?

by Anonymousreply 46503/28/2011

Look here.

by Anonymousreply 46603/28/2011

I wonder how many of them assume that's his biological kid.

by Anonymousreply 46703/28/2011

Aw, thanks, R466!

I just wish that ghastly Jesse Tyler Ferguson would go away and stay away. Man, he's everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 46803/29/2011

I agree Jesse isn't much to look at, but I think it's great that we're seeing so much of him and his boyfriend because I think the more we see gay couples treated the same as straight couples in the HW media, the more acceptance there will be for openly gay actors.

by Anonymousreply 46903/29/2011

Interview where he talks about testing for Superman

by Anonymousreply 47003/29/2011

thanks for posting! Is the show early in he morning? He sounds like it's 6 a.m.

by Anonymousreply 47103/29/2011

Here is a little closer look at Simon in case anybody is interested, at about 19 seconds in he introduces 2 teenagers doing an interview with Annette Bening and that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 47203/30/2011

Thanks! So many different guys have been said to be him, so it%C2%B4s good to finally get a credible look at him.

by Anonymousreply 47303/30/2011

Ditto, thanks for the great find.

by Anonymousreply 47403/30/2011

He got a pay rise.%0D %0D [quote]EXCLUSIVE: Matt Bomer and Tim DeKay are back at work on Season 3 of USA Network's series White Collar, both with nice pay raises.%0D %0D %0D [quote]I hear that the two actors renegotiated separately their deals with White Collar producer Fox TV Studios, each receiving a significant salary bump in return for adding an extra year to their current contracts for the show. Bomer and DeKay's new paychecks are said to be in the $80,000-$100,000 per episode range, with Bomer, who plays the show's central character, con man Neal Caffrey, getting slightly more. The two actors' previous salaries were in the $50,000s per episode range.%0D %0D [quote]Renegotiating actors' deals for higher compensation in exchange for an additional year to their contracts is common practice after the second season of successful series.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 47503/30/2011

No problem! I also thought it was cool to get a closer glimpse. But anyway, talking about deadline.com I saw some less than nice comments about Simon in the comment section of articles that mention his name the other day, could it be that he's not a nice guy or are people lying? They write things like "he schemed his way to the top", "is a moron" and "no one ever liked him at this and this place" etc. However some people are also sayig very nice things about him. I just assumed he must be a sweatheart since Matt seems to be a really gentle guy who wouldn't hurt a fly but what do I know.

by Anonymousreply 47603/31/2011

I find it hard to believe Matt wouldn't be with someone who is nice and down to earth like himself. Don't think that someone like Matt, who could probably have anyone he wants, would settle down with a jerk.

And given how man clients Simon has, I find it hard to believe nobody likes him or that he is a moron. And doesn't anyone who wants to get to the top "scheme" in one way or another? But it could be that he's a tough boss and made some enemies along the way.

by Anonymousreply 47703/31/2011

Someone posted this on the David Burtka thread: Simon starts to appear at 1:45.

[476],[477]: Completely agree with you. Matt seems to be such a sweetheart that I%C2%B4m sure Simon is a really nice and caring guy. But of course, if you are in a position like him, it%C2%B4s impossible that everyone always loves you. If he was afraid of taking unpopular decisions sometimes, he would have taken the wrong job I guess.

by Anonymousreply 47803/31/2011

Anyway, Matt seems to be really happy with him:

%E2%80%9CThere are a lot of reasons. But the biggest reason is that my personal life is what%E2%80%99s most sacred to me, and I want it to stay sacred. It%E2%80%99s also the source of my greatest happiness."

"And then there%E2%80%99s my family life, which is beautiful and rock-solid and chaotic in a whole different way.%E2%80%9D

"My personal life is a source of incredible happiness for me, but it%E2%80%99s personal and it%E2%80%99s not for me to hock, or shop around to the highest bidder."

by Anonymousreply 47903/31/2011

I got White Collar from netflix. Damn that show sucks. All I keep hearing through the whole thing is Patsy Stone saying "hats you can never have enough hats." does the show get any better?

by Anonymousreply 48003/31/2011

Wow, you're really good at finding Simon. He sure does look different in every picture I see. He doesn't look so hot in the Jude Law video, too thin and bad hair, but he looks handsome in the video with Annette Benning--and style-wise a lot like Matt, right down to the glasses.

I thought the pilot of WC was really good, but the first half of the first season a bit on the weak side, writing-wise. It gets better I think, especially in the second season when they get Marsha Thomson back.

I think WC is a good show, but I also think it is a genre you either love or hate. It's about the characters more than the capers.

by Anonymousreply 48103/31/2011

Oops I obviously meant "sweetheart" and not "sweatheart"! And I also don't really believe what they all say after some second thought, Matt probably knows how to choose them! And why would a bad guy have the clients that he has anyway, I really hope they're happy.

by Anonymousreply 48203/31/2011

[481] I was thinking about the glasses too! :-)

And regarding their relationship: A guy like Matt could possibly get any boyfriend he wants to, but he chose Simon, so I guess there must be a reason for that!

by Anonymousreply 48303/31/2011

Don%C2%B4t know how long they have been together, but apparently for quite some time, and Matt seems to be genuinely happy when he%C2%B4s talking about his family!

by Anonymousreply 48403/31/2011

LOL, on this vid after 0:40 Matt is saying how as a kid he always loved the show "Simon and Simon"

I love how he has to grin, they must have joked about that a lot at home.

by Anonymousreply 48503/31/2011

LOL, that WAS a much longer giggle than the title of some old TV show warranted.

by Anonymousreply 48603/31/2011

Halls has got an engaging smile. I would love to see him talk.

by Anonymousreply 48704/01/2011

Matt looks really good in that clip. Maybe the Simon & Simon reference is an inside joke for Matt.

by Anonymousreply 48804/01/2011

Halls is a lucky guy.

by Anonymousreply 48904/01/2011

New behind the scenes pics, in case some of you don't read ONTD religiously.

by Anonymousreply 49004/02/2011

What Matt thinks is sexy:

KF: People magazine has named you %E2%80%9Cthe sexiest rising star.%E2%80%9D What qualities do you think make a person sexy?

MB: I would say confidence and security and comfortability in one%E2%80%99s own skin. I think that%E2%80%99s so attractive. Truly. I think when someone knows who they are and is comfortable and confident with that, I think a lot of the typical, aesthetic things sort of fall by the wayside.

I%C2%B4m sure Simon has all these qualities.

by Anonymousreply 49104/02/2011

I think so too, and I agree, confidence is very sexy.

by Anonymousreply 49204/03/2011

Well, it stands to reason; can you imagine how many people have stammered and stuttered and acted like dumfounded goofballs in his presence?

by Anonymousreply 49304/03/2011

"MB: I would say confidence and security and comfortability in one's own skin. I think that's so attractive. Truly. I think when someone knows who they are and is comfortable and confident with that, I think a lot of the typical, aesthetic things sort of fall by the wayside"%0D %0D %0D %0D Heavy on the gender-neutral pronouns/references.

by Anonymousreply 49404/03/2011

Yeah, but who is the "man" in the relationship?

by Anonymousreply 49504/03/2011

[quote]Heavy on the gender-neutral pronouns/references.

That's because he's closeted.

by Anonymousreply 49604/03/2011

"Yeah, but who is the "man" in the relationship?" My guess from seeing how Matt behaves with Tim Dekay that Simon is. In my mind I sort of think of Tim as kind of a surrogate Simon, and that how Matt is with Tim is how he is with SImon. Purely speculative I know.

by Anonymousreply 49704/03/2011

Of course Simon is the man in the relationship. What part of powerful PR executive don't you understand? Do you think he got that way by being a lamb?

by Anonymousreply 49804/03/2011

"Of course Simon is the man in the relationship"%0D %0D %0D %0D The man? You must be a clueless straight homophobe who thinks there is a "man" and a "woman" in every gay relationship. They are both men.

by Anonymousreply 49904/03/2011

I think they complement each other very well. Great couple.

by Anonymousreply 50004/04/2011

[492] Exactly!

by Anonymousreply 50104/04/2011

Does anyone know how long they have been together?

by Anonymousreply 50204/05/2011

Are you speaking from first hand knowledge, R500? Because based on the fact that they refuse to be seen anywhere together, I'd guess that they come across as an old fuddy duddy and his much younger hustler boyfriend (i.e., David Geffen and Jeremy Lingvall).

by Anonymousreply 50304/05/2011

You can%C2%B4t be serious with that comparison? Matt is only 13 years younger, but in your example the age difference is 40(!) years. A bit of a difference, I would guess.

by Anonymousreply 50404/05/2011

If I had to guess r502, I'd say longer than most people assume. Everyone uses the surrogate article to say "Look, Simon said he was single at this point in time." I don't think a PR person would be stupid enough to out their bf to the media, especially since Matt had already been up for Superman in the past. I'm guessing some time after those make out pictures but before the twins were born.

by Anonymousreply 50504/05/2011

"I'd guess that they come across as an old fuddy duddy and his much younger hustler boyfriend (i.e., David Geffen and Jeremy Lingvall)."%0D %0D %0D %0D Matt is an educated, intelligent man with money of his own and a real job. He isn't a hustler who is sponging off an elderly man.

by Anonymousreply 50604/05/2011

On an old DL thread from November of 2007 someone claimed to know Matt, and said he was currently single, so I tend to believe the article from early 2008 in which Simon said he was single.

Matt also hinted in an interview that working on White Collar had brought him other good things in his life, and my guess is that he met Simon through his White Collar gig.

by Anonymousreply 50704/05/2011

I hate to break it to you, R506, but before Matt was cast in "White Collar," one of Simon Halls's clients was (and still is) USA Networks. Gee, ya think that didn't open doors for a certain loverboy?

by Anonymousreply 50804/05/2011

"Gee, ya think that didn't open doors for a certain loverboy?"%0D %0D %0D %0D They didn't meet until after he was cast in the show%0D

by Anonymousreply 50904/05/2011

Bullshit, R509. Everyone in this thread, except you, realizes that Matt was cast well after he and Simon began their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 51004/05/2011

^ No, auditions for the show were held before they started dating

by Anonymousreply 51104/06/2011

Do you know that f%C3%BCr sure? Or why do you assume it?

by Anonymousreply 51204/06/2011

"Matt also hinted in an interview that working on White Collar had brought him other good things in his life" Where did he say that? I thought he always says his life hasn%C2%B4t actually changed since the beginning of White Collar.

Also, in 2009 Sean Akers talked about Matt%C2%B4s "family" and said that "he is dating Simon Halls. They have kids". But if they had just known each other for some months at that time, I guess it would have been to early to call them "their" kids, but that%C2%B4s just my assumption.

by Anonymousreply 51304/06/2011

I'm pretty sure that at the end of the day he got the part because he was the right guy for it, if they wouldn't have liked him they wouldn't have cast him. It seems to me like lots of people tune in to the show mostly because of the chemistry between Matt and Tim and he also seems like a joy to work with (as in no diva, "I'm better than you"-attitude).%0D %0D Personally I have no idea if they met after he was already cast but I have a feeling they got together before that since they seem to have been in a serious relationship since at least around 2009. I am assuming that's the case based on an interview co-star Tiffani did in late 2009 hinting that Matt had a family at the time (link below):%0D %0D "I don't have to work every day, like the boys do. It's actually going to be much harder for them. They have kids."%0D %0D "But, this is my first time being there for a long time period. As hard as it is for all of us to leave our families at home in Los Angeles -- me, a husband; Tim, his wife and his kids; and Matt, the same"%0D %0D Wasn't Matt also already wearing a ring in 2009?

by Anonymousreply 51404/06/2011

I dated a couple of guys with kids, one pretty seriously and I never once referred to them as "my kids", "our kids" or anything of the sort. There may have been some hope in my mind at the time, but I sure as heck wouldn't have said it to Hoda on national TV. They have been together quite a while.

by Anonymousreply 51504/06/2011

Having powerful PR who loves you and lovely angelic boys. A big house in West Hollywood. No complain.

by Anonymousreply 51604/06/2011

Wouldn't be enough for me if I didn't love him too, so I'll root for them.

by Anonymousreply 51704/06/2011

[514] No, the first time he was publicly seen with the ring was in spring 2010, you can check that by looking at old pics. But other than that, I tend to think you are right with your point of view.

by Anonymousreply 51804/06/2011

[515] Agree with you. Not to forget, while Matt%C2%B4s shooting they only see each other on weekends, so there%C2%B4s no way anyone could have called them "his kids" after not even a year of dating.

[517] Ditto!

by Anonymousreply 51904/06/2011

Great thanks [518] ! I was really just asking because I wasn't sure but you're most likely right. Do you happen to know in what picture he was first seen wearing it?

by Anonymousreply 52004/06/2011

"White Collar" pilot started shooting from the end of 2008 and USA network is Simon's client. Matt was casted in White Collar in October 2008. Simon and Matt definitely met during 2008 through auditions or while shooting in 2008 - 2009.

Simon has been openly working as a gay activist for a while and he talked about gay marriage around October in 2009 referring that he has a partner he wants to marry in California.

Actually, Matt had been just one of so many good looking gay actors in Hollywood. Dime a dozen. Seriously. Being serous with someone like Simon Halls is a huge jackpot for Matt. Matt must have done a lot of fucking favors for Simon in bed before White Collar breakthrough.

by Anonymousreply 52104/06/2011

Yeah, I reject your cynicism, R521. We can know our loved one's have talent and work for them without it being quid pro quo.

by Anonymousreply 52204/06/2011

[520] If I%C2%B4m not wrong it is this pic of April 2010. But you can check it by looking through the pics on his fansite!

by Anonymousreply 52304/06/2011

R522 You don't need to eat my dick. Love ones also do a lot of fucking favors in bed each other.

by Anonymousreply 52404/06/2011

Well, of course they do, lol.

by Anonymousreply 52504/06/2011

Matt seems like a very nice guy, it's possible he loves Simon and isn't in the relationship for career reasons.

by Anonymousreply 52604/06/2011

If I got this right it seems like he was publicly spotted wearing the ring for the first time in March 2010, (link below) and just a couple of days after that he brought his oldest son to a Make-A-Wish Foundation day event were they were photographed. Does anybody know if they are married/engaged? I have actually not seen Simon wearing a ring, if somebody finds a picture/video please post it!

by Anonymousreply 52704/06/2011

R527 I can tell you this : Simon is wearing a ring. I don't have a picture or video. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 52804/06/2011

Oh and on mattbomerfan.com there's a press archive (link below) with old interviews and I was just a little bit struck at how in one dating back to summer 2002 ("F.Y.I. Matthew Bomer") he says his "Greatest love" is "God" and "The last thing I do before I go to bed" is "Say my prayers, of course!". Going back even further to 2001("Introducing %E2%80%A6 Matthew Bomer!") he also talks about finally being able to take girls out, it stood out to me because it was the first time I read something about him where he was gender-specific while talking about dating. I feel like he has changed quite a bit! (albeit these seem to be interviews for soap opera magazines and he was a lot younger, he was probably just trying to make the readers happy)

by Anonymousreply 52904/06/2011

[quote]Because based on the fact that they refuse to be seen anywhere together,

r503, weren't they at the recent Golden Globes together, and sitting next to each other at their table?

(I don't know if they walked the red carpet together...anyone?)

by Anonymousreply 53004/06/2011

[521]Don%C2%B4t you notice you are contradicting yourself there? You are saying they maybe met while Matt was already shooting White Collar, and then you are claiming he must have done lots of things to Simon in order to get his breakthrough? So how should that fit together?t

by Anonymousreply 53104/06/2011

[527] You are right, I was wrong with April 2010, he was spotted with the ring before. But strangely he didn%C2%B4t wear it at the "Paley Center For Media Presents "White Collar" (LA)" at the beginning of April, thats why I assumed he started wearing it afterwards, but apparently he already started wearing it publicly in March.

[530] No, they didn%C2%B4t walk the red carpet together, but you%C2%B4re right they were sitting next to each other.

by Anonymousreply 53204/06/2011

r532, you have to add the letter "r" before the number of the reply you are commenting on, in order for the referenced comment to pop up.

by Anonymousreply 53304/06/2011

I would like to know how Halls had the time for all that. I mean, having such a stressful job and raising 3 little kids on his own, he still had the time to go on hot dates with Matt? Every single mother has to be highly envious at him, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 53404/06/2011

Another pic of them at the Golden Globes:

by Anonymousreply 53504/06/2011

Them clapping:

by Anonymousreply 53604/06/2011

And briefly talking:

by Anonymousreply 53704/06/2011

That's not prove they are dati... oh forget it, what's the point, they are obviously gay.

by Anonymousreply 53804/06/2011

"Simon has been openly working as a gay activist for a while and he talked about gay marriage around October in 2009 referring that he has a partner he wants to marry in California."

The oldest kid is five years old, and likely born in 2005, or early 2006 at the latest, the youngest were born in March of 2008. If the children were both Simon and Matt's, wouldn't they have gotten married during that brief window when California had gay marriage?

by Anonymousreply 53904/06/2011

Thanks for the pictures of Mat and Simon, I've only seen one out there, and it was pretty fuzzy and distorted their faces.

by Anonymousreply 54004/06/2011

White Collar is filming in NYC right now, if you New York dataloungers are in the mood for some stalking!%0D %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 54104/07/2011

R539 , here is the birth announcement in Variety for the eldest child.

by Anonymousreply 54204/07/2011

Followed by the twins:

by Anonymousreply 54304/07/2011

Thanks, so the twins are 3 and the elder one nearly 6.

by Anonymousreply 54404/07/2011

No way Matt has been with Simon for over 6 years.

by Anonymousreply 54504/07/2011

Is this Halls in the background at 3:10 and 3:51? I%C2%B4m not sure.

by Anonymousreply 54604/07/2011

This is where the Golden Globe pics are taken from, I guess: (2:02)

by Anonymousreply 54704/07/2011

[R546] Yeah I've seen that video before and I'm pretty sure that's him. It's cute how he keeps looking back at Matt but unfortunately it's not a very clear video. %0D %0D Anyway this is probably the only photo I've seen of Simon where his left hand is exposed since Matt started to wear his ring and I can not make out if he's wearing one or not here. But I'm going to go ahead and trust the person who says that he's at least got one.

by Anonymousreply 54804/07/2011

[R548] - Thanks, I haven%C2%B4t seen this pic, but to me it looks like he does wear a ring!

And I also find it cute how he%C2%B4s looking at him and the blond lady doesn%C2%B4t care...but she%C2%B4s probably just jealous of Simon, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 54904/07/2011

Again.

by Anonymousreply 55004/07/2011

I hope I live long enough that their story will come out ...

by Anonymousreply 55104/07/2011

I would love to see an interview with Simon, because he%C2%B4s probably one of the guys who are getting more attractive when they are talking because of their charisma and convincing demeanor. He does look quite attractive on some of the the pics and vids, though.

by Anonymousreply 55204/07/2011

[551] Then I hope for you that you are still very young...

by Anonymousreply 55304/07/2011

Just type r551 and forget about the brackets.

by Anonymousreply 55404/07/2011

[R548] If you look closer, Simon is clearly wearing a ring in the pic you posted.

by Anonymousreply 55504/08/2011

Yeah, you can see a ring. I still think I'd be a better match for Matty, though.

by Anonymousreply 55604/08/2011

Or me.

by Anonymousreply 55704/08/2011

I think MB is straight but is going out with Simon because of money and connections. It might be that Simon promised Matt to help him to get in the shows if he would go out with him. It's impossible for a handsome 33 yo to willingly date a not so attractive 46 yo.

by Anonymousreply 55804/08/2011

I'll cut a bitch, R557. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 55904/08/2011

Love isn%C2%B4t only based on looks, [R558], and we know scarcely anything about Simon. Besides he is looking very handsome on that pic (I know its probably old, but still).

by Anonymousreply 56004/08/2011

[R560] I agree with you, and I%C2%B4ll add that it takes to be a horrible person to be with someone just for money or position, and Matt doesn%C2%B4t seem to be like that. As a matter of fact all the people who talk about him says how wonderful a person he is, so I don%C2%B4t know why it%C2%B4s so hard for some people to believe that they are together because they%C2%B4re truly in love. And besides [R558] even my grandma can tell that Matt is gay.

by Anonymousreply 56104/08/2011

Moreover, if it was for money and status, he wouldn%C2%B4t need Halls anymore, because he has his own career now. Instead, he keeps saying how much his private life means to him and how happy he is. [R479] And he does indeed look very happy to me.

by Anonymousreply 56204/09/2011

I totally agree R561 and R562. I especially don't think someone is going to take on the job of being a father to three very young kids just for money and power. I think Matt genuinely loves Simon and those three boys.

Plus, someone who has had the courage to not beard and play the HW game doesn't strike me as the kind of person who is all of a sudden going to enter into a relationship just to further his career.

by Anonymousreply 56304/09/2011

"It's impossible for a handsome 33 yo to willingly date a not so attractive 46 yo."

You know what really IS impossible, [R558]? That a handsome 33 yo who could probably date about anyone he wants to (male or female), doesn%C2%B4t only start a long-time relationship with someone he%C2%B4s not attracted to, but also agrees to play the role of a father as [R563] already pointed out, and in addition, (if he really is straight as you are suggesting) accepts the constant and unpleasant speculation about his sexuality for someone he doesn%C2%B4t even love??? You can%C2%B4t be serious on that.

by Anonymousreply 56404/09/2011

35 posts left

by Anonymousreply 56504/09/2011

Why do you even dignify the trollpost @ R558 with an answer? God, how I wish the stupid fangirls would just go away

by Anonymousreply 56604/09/2011

I really don't think the troll is a fangirl--the girls over at Mattbomerfan all seemed to be really thrilled that Matt felt comfortable enough to talk about his children. I really think most of Matt's fangirls are probably just fine with his being gay.

I think there's just someone who likes to stir.

by Anonymousreply 56704/09/2011

^ Yes, the fangurls have accepted that he is gay now. People are just trying to start shit.

by Anonymousreply 56804/09/2011

I think some of the fangirls do not only accept the fact that he%C2%B4s gay, they even like it, as many girls are fascinated with handsome gay men. If Matt was straight, they had to deal with a girlfriend as their "rival", but since he%C2%B4s gay, they couldn%C2%B4t date him anyway, because no matter how awesome they were, he simply isn%C2%B4t into girls. So I think they take comfort in the fact that if they can%C2%B4t have him, at least no girl can.

by Anonymousreply 56904/10/2011

R469, in other words, if he rejected them it wouldn't be for the usual reasons - they're fat and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 57004/10/2011

R567 You got that right. I'm a straight woman, I'm cool about Matt being gay and so are the other fangirls I chat with. I'm very happy than he has such a beautiful family and I'll be happier when they can get married. I'm from Argentina and since last year gay and staight couples get married under the SAME LAW, adoption rights included. Gays had civil union for a while, with no adoption, but we didn't want that because it left a lot of children unprotected by laws. Besides, if all citizens have the same obligations they should have the same rights, shouldn't they? And I'm proud to say we did it. And so will you, it's just a matter of time. I sincerely hope that.

by Anonymousreply 57104/10/2011

Can someone start a thread on Luke Evans, the up-and-coming Welsh actor (he was in the Clash of The Titans remake), who is either pulling a Tom Robinson/Stephen Daldry or is now an ex-gay (thanks to his SAG card perhaps?)%0D %0D Here's a 2002 coming out interview to promote the Boy George musical Taboo in London.

by Anonymousreply 57204/10/2011

And yet Evans is now dating a PR woman. I hope it's a Daldry/Robinson situation. Bearding would be pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 57304/10/2011

bump

by Anonymousreply 57404/14/2011

Just found this pic on the same website as OP's link to Matt's pic:

justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2496537/ryan-kwanten-matt-bomer-gq-men-of-the-year-awards-08/

Can someone tell me if it's Channing Tatum?

If it is, then the wife must have worn him out...totally not what I remember from "GI Joe" and "Step Up I + II."

by Anonymousreply 57504/14/2011

At Facebook's White Collar page you can submit questions to ask Matt

by Anonymousreply 57604/14/2011

What do you want to ask him? How and when they got together? Or if he can post some good pics of his hubby?

by Anonymousreply 57704/15/2011

Ha! Someone asked if he was married. Bet he's not going to answer that question.

by Anonymousreply 57804/15/2011

LOL, already over 1000 questions, he%C2%B4ll have a hard time answering them.

by Anonymousreply 57904/15/2011

Yeah, I think I'm not even going to bother. Although some of the questions are mighty stupid.

by Anonymousreply 58004/15/2011

Some are really rude, like "are you gay?? I HOPE NOT! but are you?? people say you are.. :/", "Are you gay like Cristiano Ronaldo?", but he has already gotten quite a few proposals too "Will you marry me?", "If I were to ask you to dinner, would you say yes?", "Can I have just one kiss from you?", and some still don%C2%B4t get it "What do you think of Japanese girls??", "How do you keep a cool head with all the beautiful ladies on the show?", "You look like a disney prince; who would be your disney princess? (no hint intended ;))", "I love those blue eyes of yours...my question for you is since you are so perfect,what qualities would you look for in a lady as your soulmate?"...the word "soulmate" seems to be quite diplomatic though.

by Anonymousreply 58104/15/2011

When is he going to answer?

by Anonymousreply 58204/15/2011

"are you gay?? I HOPE NOT! but are you??"%0D %0D %0D %0D How rude. Seriously, how do you answer a question like that? Yes, I'm gay but please don't kill yourself over that fact.%0D %0D %0D "I love those blue eyes of yours...my question for you is since you are so perfect,what qualities would you look for in a lady as your soulmate?".%0D %0D %0D People still think he's looking for a lady?!

by Anonymousreply 58304/15/2011

He's not out, and most people presume heterosexuality, so why wouldn't they think he's looking for a lady, r583?

by Anonymousreply 58404/15/2011

"You look like a disney prince; who would be your disney princess? (no hint intended ;))"

Which hint? Does the girl refer to herself here or does she know he%C2%B4s gay and thinks of Simon as his disney princess?

by Anonymousreply 58504/15/2011

I just went to the Facebook site and read through most of the questions...kind of makes me feel sorry for gay actors and what they go through. Hard to be honest when all the fangurls see you as their "dream man"%0D %0D %0D I wonder if he will answer all the questions, or if whoever runs the site will filter out all the rude/stupid/pointless ones.

by Anonymousreply 58604/15/2011

Okay, I just found out he'll be answering SOME of the submitted questions in a videotaped segment.%0D %0D %0D So I guess they'll just filter out all the Are you gay/Will you marry me/Describe your perfect lady bullshit

by Anonymousreply 58704/16/2011

"Are you gay like Cristiano Ronaldo?" LOL

by Anonymousreply 58804/16/2011

I'd be like, "am I gay? Honey, you sound fat, so does it really matter? It's not like you'd stand a chance either way."

by Anonymousreply 58904/16/2011

I%C2%B4%C2%B4m sure they will either pick the questions for Matt or at least preselect them, so that he can choose a few by himself. But I really dont think he will read all the questions that are posted without someone having filtered them for him.

by Anonymousreply 59004/16/2011

[R586] "Hard to be honest when all the fangurls see you as their "dream man""

Exactly, and that%C2%B4s why you have to understand his decision of not talking about his private life.

by Anonymousreply 59104/16/2011

Most fangirls could care less about Matt being gay; you have to remember that the only ones who have time for running around making up questions for their idol are probably very young and clueless.

Saying gay actors should keep their lives private because of a few stupid girls is like saying black actors should wear whiteface and studios shouldn't hire them because of the racists--and you know there are still racists in this country.

by Anonymousreply 59204/16/2011

I didn%C2%B4t mean he SHOULD keep his live private, I would appreciate it too if he came out publicly, but I do understand why he doesn%C2%B4t want to.

by Anonymousreply 59304/16/2011

Well yes it's always easier to be a coward than it is to be brave and a leader.

by Anonymousreply 59404/16/2011

"Most fangirls could care less about Matt being gay; you have to remember that the only ones who have time for running around making up questions for their idol are probably very young and clueless"%0D %0D %0D %0D Sadly, most of the women asking questions are ADULTS and not silly tweens.

by Anonymousreply 59504/16/2011

Most girls are fine with him beeing gay or even embrace it because they find it kind of cool. And some are just lamenting that all nice guys seem to be either taken or gay.

by Anonymousreply 59604/16/2011

[R596] "And some are just lamenting that all nice guys seem to be either taken or gay."

like that: "please don't be gay?! I saw what madilyn juarez said and i hav so lil faith in guys as is.. i don't need my tv fantasies ruined as well lol"

by Anonymousreply 59704/17/2011

"Do you usually date younger women.....say around 18?......te he"...some are still really clueless

by Anonymousreply 59804/17/2011

You know i think one thing we can all agree on is Matt Bomer is probably straight. I think all this thing about simon is just speculation.

by Anonymousreply 59904/17/2011

Yes Matt is straight.%0D %0D %0D The End.

by Anonymousreply 60004/17/2011

He's gay.

This thread will be closing in 3, 2, 1...

by Anonymousreply 60104/17/2011
Need more help? Click Here.