Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Taylor Swift: Most Talented Beard Ever?

I can't think of anyone who has bearded for others so successfully in such a short period of time. What are some other famous beards, and how do they compare to Taylor?

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 8202/22/2015

Renee Zellweger.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 112/18/2010

She is a power beard, I tell you, a power beard!%0D %0D She is the strongest beard alive and she has a good ten years or so to go with her almighty run!%0D %0D All hail Taylor "power beard" Swift!%0D %0D Bow before her you minions! Bow!%0D %0D Could Taylor Swift be gay herself? Hmm....

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 212/18/2010

Name one beard who has ever been able to fake chemistry with her "fella." Most bearded couples have NEGATIVE chemistry.

Besides, people are aware of bearding practices now. PRs are about 30 years out of date (if not more.)

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 612/18/2010

There gets to be a point where actors public drive to hide their sexuality crosses from comical to homophobicly irritating.

Jake has crossed this line.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 712/18/2010

Reese used Jake so she wouldn't look like a pathetic loser, a la, Jennifer Aniston, after Ryan Phillipe cheated on her.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 912/18/2010

[quote]Everyone thinks Jake Gyllenhaal is a closeted homosexual, even my mother (who thought Tom Cruise was straight until South Park)%0D %0D Oh that was fucking hilarious. I was thinking about this the other day, then when Travolta jumps in and Kidman has to try get them BOTH out of the closet, then R Kelly ends up in the mix.%0D %0D Funny funny stuff. Might have to go and see if still on YouTube.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 1312/18/2010

[quote]I really don't think Jake would have been with Reese Witherspoon for two years if Jake had been gay.%0D %0D Erm, Earth to lunar orbit, Rock Hudson and Elton John were respectively with their wives for nearly 4 YEARS each! %0D %0D And yet another massive red flag, whay, after so many People-sanctioned prompts, did Jake never marry this woman or get engaged properly, or commit to Dunst? Or any of the other actresses he's 'dated'? What is his committment problem when we're always being told he wants to commit and has bought the jewellry and the doilies for the wedding?%0D %0D Wake up girls, it's FAKE. %0D %0D [quote]Jake is 100% straight, he acted gay to raise the profile of gays, so you gays should be thankful to him.%0D %0D Absolute cretin. Not worth a dignified respose.%0D %0D [quote]Reese used Jake so she wouldn't look like a pathetic loser, a la, Jennifer Aniston, after Ryan Phillipe cheated on her.%0D %0D Bullshit, that's the PR-version. %0D %0D [quote]There gets to be a point where actors public drive to hide their sexuality crosses from comical to homophobicly irritating. Jake has crossed this line.%0D %0D Glad someone else has started to notice instead of constantly defending him. Anyone who is lame enough to get Adam Levine of ALL people to say you are not gay in a metrosexual rag, is just, it's not even laughable, it's pitiful.%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 1412/18/2010

I think Penelope Cruz did quite a good job.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 1612/18/2010

r3 Joe is gay.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 1812/18/2010

Taylor Lautner is gay as a goose.

Jake Gyllenhaal is gay as a goose.

Taylor Swift is as dull as dishwater, but she has great PR team and uses gay celebrities for publicity.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 1912/18/2010

Well, that is all untalented females are good for, covering up the closet cases.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 2012/19/2010

THIS THREAD IS AWESOME AND FUNNY AS HELL AND I DEFINITELY CONDEMN THOSE PAID ASSHOLES WHO COME HERE ITS JUST IRRITATING AND FRANKLY CREEPY YOUR NOT FOOLING ANYONE K?

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 2108/02/2011

How soon they forget.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 2208/02/2011

I used to think Reese was a lesbian herself.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 2308/03/2011

According to US Weekly, she may be getting back with Joe Jonas.

Does she not like to get laid occasionally?

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 2409/12/2011

"I really don't think Jake would have been with Reese Witherspoon for two years if Jake had been gay. There would have been absolutely nothing in it for Reese if he were gay."%0D %0D You are retarded troll.%0D %0D Reese Witherspoon's husband was dating younger woman, so that fugly bore used showmance with Jake Gyllenhaal to get her "revenge" and tons of good publicity:%0D %0D

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 2509/12/2011

[quote]Taylor Swift is as dull as dishwater, but she has great PR team and uses gay celebrities for publicity.%0D %0D It's a two-way street because she's a good beard for the gay-bi showbiz guys.%0D %0D

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 2609/12/2011

Most talented beard...no. Talent and Taylor Swift can't co-exist.

Most used beard....maybe.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 2709/14/2011

If you Google [italic]Datalounge Taylor Swift[/italic] you get some interesting hits, including:

Are the Kennedys paying Taylor Swift to date Conor for good publicity after Mary's death?

Tim Tebow and Taylor Swift Go On A Date

Taylor Swift - Is it true John Mayer got to her pussy?

New Couple Alert: Taylor Swift and Chord Overstreet?!

*Breaking* Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift are OVER

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 2810/21/2012

Could it be that Taylor Swift is a Lesbian and her handlers have her befriending obviously gay men for double duty closeting purposes?

I know she is a rather young adult lady, but she has never been linked to a straight man once. Not once.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 2910/21/2012

Kate Bosworth.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 3010/21/2012

Brooke Shields?

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 3110/21/2012

[quote]she has never been linked to a straight man once. Not once.

John Mayer?

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 3210/21/2012

R32, isn't he bisexual?

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 3310/21/2012

Maybe, r33. But even then he still wouldn't need a beard, would he?

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 3410/21/2012

R24 even though she's pretty, Taylor gives off asexual vibes to me. I can't picture her and her girly self ever getting down and doing the dirty with anyone.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 3510/21/2012

I think she is a lesbian myself.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 3610/21/2012

What was up with the John Mayer thing?

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 3710/21/2012

i've also wondered if Taylor Swift might be a lesbian. and also thought the same about Kirsten Dunst and Jennifer Esposito and Renee Zellweger.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 3810/21/2012

R38, Do you still have beard openings? I like getting dressed up and going to fancy events. I'm a far better faker than most of my competition too.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 3910/21/2012

She's been inveting a lot of time and money into her latest relationship. She's been dating the Kennedy teen for three or four months and bought a mansion across the street from Ethel Kennedy's home.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 4110/22/2012

Oh, dear. That should be "investing."

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 4210/22/2012

She's been all over the radio today, chatting and playing her latest autotuned album. She is also featured in Perez Hilton's blog today.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 4410/23/2012

Taylor Swift is the Wonder Woman of "Beards" Joe Jonas-Gay Jake Gyllenhaal-Bisexual Taylor Lautner-Gay John Mayer-Bisexual Currently Taking Applications for Future Gay/Bi Taylor Swift "Boyfriends"

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 4511/07/2012

Does she really just do it for extra publicity that she (or her handlers) feels is necessary? Or maybe she does it because her closeted beaus pay her good money to beard for them?

If I were a closeted actor I wouldn't want to be seen anywhere near her because at this point dating Taylor Swift is the same damned thing as coming out.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 4611/07/2012

Her main talent is bearding, not singing. She can't sing without Autotune.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 4711/07/2012

[quote]If I were a closeted actor I wouldn't want to be seen anywhere near her because at this point dating Taylor Swift is the same damned thing as coming out.

That's one reason why she has fewer and fewer male dates.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 4810/13/2014

I love this painting of Swift:

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 4910/13/2014

That really captures her look R49. It just needs an Autotune unit off to the side.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 5010/13/2014

She's mostly seen with females this year.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 5110/14/2014

Could she be just an ordinary closet case?

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 5210/14/2014

She hasn't a SHRED of talent. She kiss Kanye's ass every day.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 5310/14/2014

I always liked a beard on a man...

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 5410/14/2014

She's the queen of autotune and Melodyne.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 5510/14/2014

Taylor's latest effort "Shake it Off" surely must have been have written for 11-13 year olds.

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate,

Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 5610/14/2014

I simply can't imagine Taylor Swift having sex with a man. In my minds eye I see her gently stroking the breasts of some fellow ingenue in soft focus, to the soundtrack of treacly, french muzak. Like those lesbian scenes in the "Emanuelle" movies.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 5710/14/2014

I can picture her kissing some girls and then go psico about it

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 5810/15/2014

Talent?

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 5910/15/2014

Read some funny stuff on Twitter about Taylor's publically expressed rage at Harry Styles inching out after she has implied that much of her album was cough, written about him, cough.

Now the media trying to link her to HOZIER?

Why don't they even try to make bearding semi-plausible?

Dude has super popular song with a video about HOMOPHOBIA and she is said to be screaming at teenaged Harry and giving him the finger. Could be scary with those super long arms.

Wouldn't the obvious solution be to find a guy for her that seemed to like pussy, whatever it is she prefers, for the time being to kind of make any Harry PR a non-issue?

Are they all on drugs? Why such odd and consistently obvious choices? Look at Reese and Jake, went on for years.

Oh and they were cozy at SAM SMITH'S AFTERPARTY?!

TS should date Ed Sheehan for a bit. They are buds anyway. Someone who presumably has a plausible interest in vag. Otherwise send her to watch basketball with Michelle Rodriguez!

If Taylor likes boys she deserves one. If she likes girls and wants to deflect, another not straight guy does not help. Either way seems like attention she would not want?

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 6002/10/2015

i loathe her fake naivete

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 6102/10/2015

Everything about her is fake. She employs people to write her music. She uses Autotune because she can't sing on pitch.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 6202/10/2015

This seems to dig the hole deeper, make the joke bigger? I suppose there are people who believe it is the idea?

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 6302/13/2015

When Perez Hilton was new and 'edgy', he posted about an argument with John Mayer where he asked him if he'd ever had a cock in his mouth, and John, allegedly, said 'yes'.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 6402/13/2015

This works on, well, many levels.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 6502/16/2015

Cannot believe the stitches story. Is that supposed to be Harry too? There would be a scar. When did this snowmobiling supposedly happen? I don't think they have those in UK, would a Taylor Swift really risk her face getting on one driven by a teen?

We are in Brian Williams territory.

This video is such a poor idea, as is tab stories about her and HOZIER? No one wanting to appear anything but a closet case or a loon should be bearding up with HARRY STYLES at the moment. Are they so unwilling to change a pr strategy? Out of touch with reality? Is it so fun, such a rush, to push The Emperor's New Clothes, to, insanity? Does she want to OUT HERSELF on some level?

Their story should try to sell music that is fun to hear at times, but this? Big detraction and kinda pathetic. Surely they could have hired some MAN WHO LIKES WOMEN for a while? Isn't that what Jake did with Reese, in reverse? Seemed more credible.

No plausibility and given how robotic she is, the kissing the VS model, is she on the autism spectrum perhaps?

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 6602/16/2015

Olivia Munn is a power beard these days.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 6702/16/2015

For several years, she worked very well as a beard. After awhile, her bearding was no longer discreet since it seemed she had a revolving door of guys known to have gay rumors.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 6802/16/2015

R68 Doesn't that, in and of itself, start to raise questions about HER? Gay? Nutty? Something?

In light of her kissing the VS model at a concert, Harry Styles constantly talking about being "not straight" and her promoting a fake romance with him STILL, then Hozier at the Grammys, don't they hire professionals who are in touch with reality?

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 6902/16/2015

It used to be that anyone seen dating Penelope Cruz was automatically gay and bearding. She was widely believed to be a lesbian herself.

Which begs the question, Mr. Bardem...

The same was true of Renee Zellwegger. Anyone seen with her was automatically gay and bearding and she was supposedly a lesbian. I don't know if she's gay but she definitely bearded.

Cooper's girl, Suki Waterhouse, is obviously a paid beard. I don't know how "talented" she is at it since fewer and fewer people think he's straight.

Statham's beard - Rosie Huntington Whitely (sp?) is highly paid and, possibly, good at it. A lot of people think he's straight (he's not).

Kate Bosworth used to be a pro beard, now she's married to someone who must be ruing the day he met that cunt.

Does Kelly Preston still count or has she been married to Miss Travolta and bearding him for so long that she's off the charts?

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 7002/16/2015

Her producers are magicians. "Shake It Off" was a miss for me, but "Blank Space" and "Style" are top-notch 2015 pop.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 7102/16/2015

Kiki D spilled the tea on Jake.

Taylor Swift is our generation's Linda Evans.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 7202/16/2015

I meant to reference, R71.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 7402/16/2015

She's a lesbian

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 7502/16/2015

Taylor Swift is the ultimate power beard. Rachel Bilson is another beard who landed a wealthy actor boyfriend.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 7602/16/2015

Minka Kelly is a very underappreciated power beard, too (and also dated John Mayer). I think the only person she "dated" that she actually fucked was Taylor Kitsch, and that was a decade ago.

John Mayer has done and said a few things that have made people think he's bisexual. Besides the Perez thing, there was this quote from Rolling Stone about his sexuality:

[quote]"I don’t care about anything other than energy..." And while he's never slept with a man, he does say that he gets why people do. "I've seen pictures of men on the Internet that are sexier than pictures of most women."

He's also said things like "why label yourself" when talking about sexuality at concerts and things like that, but he, like Perez, is a consummate attention whore, so who knows if he's just trolling/pandering/pulling a Nick Jonas.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 7702/16/2015

link for Joe and Taylor pleeeeze!

LMAO

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 7802/16/2015

Does Taylor have some kind of an abuse background? She has that vibe and seems asexual, common long term effect. The robotic affect she has, something is up with her.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 7902/18/2015

New rumored guy, comments seem hip to her possibly being less than straight

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 8002/21/2015

Those Haim sisters all look like long-lost Moore-Willis spawns.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 8102/22/2015

How so, OP? Jake Gyllenhaal is straight. As is John Mayer.

by Taylor Lautner And Joe Jonas, Thighs Intertwinedreply 8202/22/2015
Need more help? Click Here.