Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How Often Do You Attend Gay Group Sex Parties?

And what is the longest you have stayed at one?

Details please!

by Anonymousreply 7201/22/2014

What the hell? Why hasn't this thread picked up? All the promiscuous gay DLers, c'mon out!

by Anonymousreply 206/07/2011

I've been at some underwear parties out on Fire Island, but I don't know if that counts. I usually got there around midnight and left around 3am.%0D %0D I've been at bathhouses for no more than 4 or 5 hours at a time.%0D %0D Not sure if this counts. Sorry OP!

by Anonymousreply 306/07/2011

Constantly!

by Anonymousreply 406/07/2011

I try to go to a sex party once a week but, somtimes there isn't one so in those weeks, I will go to a sex club.

by Anonymousreply 506/07/2011

No thanks, Mr. Wildmon. I'm not going to help you gather anecdotes for one of your disingenuous "studies" of gay male sexual behavior. Peddle your bullshit elsewhere, you hateful, evil bastard.

by Anonymousreply 606/07/2011

I used to, in my 20s. I had a neighbor who threw wild parties every couple of months, usually they would end up becoming orgies.

I also used to go to "hotel sex parties". Those could be pretty amazing. At one in particular I remember getting fucked by five or six guys. Then, after showering and getting ready to leave, this hot daddy type showed up so I let him fuck me too while a bunch of other guys watched and jacked off on me.

by Anonymousreply 706/07/2011

Not often enough.%0D %0D Only ever attended a few in my life, none in the last half-decade really.%0D %0D I miss them. They were fun.%0D

by Anonymousreply 806/07/2011

Three days.

There were drugs involved. It was fucking incredible.

by Anonymousreply 906/07/2011

Never. A friend told me once about an "audition" for a sex party that he subjected himself to. He had to strip naked in front of a panel of 8 guys, who all wrote down a score. Later, in the "audition hall" one of the panels guys came out and read out the names of the people who had been picked. He wasn't one of them. He never quite recovered from the snub, going so far as working out 6 days a week and taking steroids so he'd always be invited in to the A-list orgies.

Anyway, after hearing that story I was forever turned off by the idea of any group sex scene. Sounds fucking grim beyond words.

by Anonymousreply 1006/07/2011

r10, wow. Why would someone subject himself to something so heinous? Rejected "by committee?" Nice.

by Anonymousreply 1106/07/2011

[quote]A-list orgies.

Who's considered "A-list" at these orgies? Not REAL stars.

by Anonymousreply 1206/07/2011

[quote]He never quite recovered from the snub, going so far as working out 6 days a week and taking steroids so he'd always be invited in to the A-list orgies. At least the story had a happy ending.

by Anonymousreply 1306/07/2011

Perhaps if your friend had brought along a pot or two of homemade jam, r10?

by Anonymousreply 1406/07/2011

I'm sure your friend will be quite well adjusted as he ages.

by Anonymousreply 1506/07/2011

The question is not how often do I attend, but how often do I not attend.

by Anonymousreply 1706/24/2011

[quote]The question is not how often do I attend, but how often do I not attend.%0D %0D %0D Are you just not into group sex in general or is it the quality issue?

by Anonymousreply 1806/24/2011

Remember that thread about the couple who were tired of being rejected at sex parties, so they were hosting their own and it was a potluck? And people attending had to not be "age-ist" and "looks-ist?" And both guys looked like Groundkeeper Willy's uglier, out of shape cousins?%0D %0D Is that what the pot of jam is in reference to?

by Anonymousreply 1906/24/2011

Never.

by Anonymousreply 2006/24/2011

Went to ACJ one time which is a gay jack-off group in SoCal that meets once a month.

by Anonymousreply 2104/20/2013

Does anyone believe R5?

by Anonymousreply 2204/20/2013

Never.

Not all gays are promiscuous whores, slut OP.

by Anonymousreply 2304/20/2013

In my 30s, I attended one every other month or so... sometimes every month (summer).

I haven't been to one in ages. I'm too old and out of shape to get invites any more (if anyone I know is still holding them, who knows).

by Anonymousreply 2404/20/2013

Never. I'm not interested in group sex. I don't like people just walking over and trying to get it on with me!

by Anonymousreply 2504/20/2013

never?

by Anonymousreply 2604/20/2013

I too. stupidly, went to an "audition" when I was in my 20's and was rejected. I breathed a sigh of relief when I found out a few years later, that 2 of the judges died of AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 2704/20/2013

About once every two months. They are always hot, hot, hot.

by Anonymousreply 2804/20/2013

But they are,R23,they are!

by Anonymousreply 2904/20/2013

Auditioning for a sex party is tantamount to auditioning to get your hair done.

by Anonymousreply 3004/20/2013

I'm too ADHD to go to a sex party. I wouldn't know where to focus my attentions.

by Anonymousreply 3104/20/2013

The arrogance of making someone audition for a sex party is pretty breathtaking.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: many gay men secretly wish they were one of the Heathers.

by Anonymousreply 3204/20/2013

r32, I don't think it's so secret. Many "men" openly act that way and take pride in being a Heather.

by Anonymousreply 3304/20/2013

Almost weekly until 2003 when I retired from the group sex scene.

And when I say retired, I'm really referring to something more akin to Carousel in Logan's Run.

by Anonymousreply 3404/20/2013

How could you guys so cavalierly put yourself at risk for AIDS and other STDs by attending these parties? Sometimes I wonder...

by Anonymousreply 3504/20/2013

Never have. Never wanted to. Haven't even fantasized about that one.

by Anonymousreply 3604/20/2013

Is the food any good?

by Anonymousreply 3704/20/2013

Exactly what R36 said. It must be a New York thing.

by Anonymousreply 3804/20/2013

R38, I've never lived anywhere near New York (the city or the state).

And why WOULDN'T you want to? It's a hell of a lot of fun, with very little stress or pressure or anything like that.

And R35, you can be safe and still play. Sheesh. Educate yourself.

by Anonymousreply 3904/21/2013

When I first moved to the city, I used to go quite a bit, maybe once a month. It was new, exciting, and a little sleazy. Of course, I was always safe and had a blast. I used to frequent a party in Grammercy which, at the beginning, had some of the hottest men I'd ever seen. White, black, Latin, you name it. All there and all HOT. That party seemed to get a little less strict with the door, and I stopped going. Nobody wants to be one of two hot guys at a sex party and deal with fuggos jerking off watching the two of you fuck around when you inevitably find each other.

Now, I'm kind of over it. I had an interest, explored it, and moved on. No harm, no foul. I think I just kind of outgrew it.

by Anonymousreply 4004/21/2013

Not everyone is like you, R24. How presumptuous, to think that everyone has fun the exact way you do...

by Anonymousreply 4104/21/2013

Um, since I have no desire to get AIDS...never!

by Anonymousreply 4204/21/2013

This never interested me.

Plus I've never done drugs (except an occasional drink) so I probably wouldn't fit in.

by Anonymousreply 4304/21/2013

has anyone ever been to this? I know they have these for just about every city.

by Anonymousreply 4404/21/2013

They sound filthy, just totally unhygienic. I don't want no STDs, so no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 4504/21/2013

I went to one when I turned 22. I was methed out and they just used me up. I was the bottom for 9 guys. No condoms, no testing, but they plowed into me. Filled every hole I had with cum. Now that I'm sober, I would like to do it, so that I'm aware of what I'm allowing to happen to my body. Being worshiped by all of those guys would be a total headrush.

by Anonymousreply 4604/21/2013

They aren't worshipping you.

by Anonymousreply 4704/21/2013

[quote] They aren't worshipping you.

Unless they are Asian guys

by Anonymousreply 4804/21/2013

What would you call it, if it's not worship?

by Anonymousreply 4904/21/2013

Defilement r49.

by Anonymousreply 5004/21/2013

Just how sex negative are you r50? Gay men don't defile each other. And the act and art of sex is not wrong in any form between consenting adults.

by Anonymousreply 5104/21/2013

"sex negative"

That's not a real phrase, dear. Are you in your 40's or 50's?

by Anonymousreply 5204/21/2013

Never

by Anonymousreply 5304/21/2013

I visited Amsterdam once. It was on a Sunday and there was a bar that had a sex party. I was told the first and third Sunday afternoon of the month this bar has a sex party, and the second and 4th Sunday afternoon some other bar has it. The guy telling me this was lamenting the fact that if there is a 5th Sunday of the month, there is no sex party. Awwww. I'd be a big ol' whore if I lived there.

by Anonymousreply 5405/11/2013

There aren't enough 22 and under sex parties.

by Anonymousreply 5505/11/2013

R46 are you negative?

by Anonymousreply 5605/11/2013

Never. No desire to take those kinds of risks with my health.

[quote]And the act and art of sex is not wrong in any form between consenting adults.

Fair enough, but I wouldn't call taking 9 strangers' loads while too drugged up to exercise good judgement "right" either.

by Anonymousreply 5705/11/2013

Forty and fifty years ago, most gay men fought a battle just not to feel ashamed about having any kind of sex with each other, so they went overboard and now any suggestion of any kind of limit is threatening and labelled sex negative. They feel betrayed that what they fought for isn't enough. That it might morph into something mainstream is confusing and threatening to them.

That's why you see posts on here ranging from 'you are sex negative' to 'filthy and unhygienic.' The previous uniformity of what it meant to be gay is shattering (the variations always existed, hence the small number of gay men who set up conventional relationships that lasted for fifty years, but now they are not anomalies).

In ten or twenty years the sex obsessed, promiscuous gay man will seem as historic and inexplicable as the people who believed in segregation or prohibition or women without the vote. Gay relationships will be formed in every social setting, with the bonus it will always be a lot less effort to get laid!

Gay sex parties will seem as obscure as straight swinging parties... they'll still exist but most people won't live like that.

by Anonymousreply 5805/12/2013

I'm going to one tonight. It's in LA

by Anonymousreply 5901/18/2014

I went to the one last night at Paddles in Chelsea. It was fucking hot. Fucked some daddy with a hot body and a hot hole, then after a ton of play got sucked to completion by some guy from London I think. Also ran into a guy I went on a single date with two years ago that ended up having a HUGE dick that I sucked. Nipple play with a hot Euro guy with a huge dick, some twentysomething Jew gagged on my cock. And I blew this other white dude with an enormous dick. Hot times. Fun and totally safe. I'll definitely go again.

It all seemed fun, safe, and SAFE. I heard guys audibly tell partners to put condoms on more than one, which was fun. It was a safe and cool environment to explore sexuality and it was heartening to see so many hot guys playing safe.

by Anonymousreply 6001/18/2014

[quote]The arrogance of making someone audition for a sex party is pretty breathtaking.

I hate looksism, but come on. It's a sex party, not a poker game. Would you want to have sex with anyone who just shows up?

by Anonymousreply 6101/20/2014

[quote] The arrogance of making someone audition for a sex party is pretty breathtaking.

The only way for a sex party to work, is if all the participants and attracted to one another.

If there is just one bad apple, the whole thing falls apart.

Sad but true.

by Anonymousreply 6301/20/2014

Never. Some things are only good in fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 6401/20/2014

[quote]Fair enough, but I wouldn't call taking 9 strangers' loads while too drugged up to exercise good judgement "right" either.

That's sex positive, Mary. This is what we're striving for.

by Anonymousreply 6501/20/2014

A huge cock trumps lookism any day...okay well a huge working cock.

by Anonymousreply 6601/20/2014

[quote] A huge cock trumps lookism any day...okay well a huge working cock.

So you would take the cock of a 70 year old, morbidly obese guy. As long as it was working and HUGE

Do we have that correct?

by Anonymousreply 6701/20/2014

I attend on the day of the full moon

by Anonymousreply 6801/20/2014

You gay guys are gross, no wonder so many of you have STDs. You would never catch lesbians doing group sex with strangers.

by Anonymousreply 6901/21/2014

Well if anyone ever wondered how AIDS spread so quickly and easily,there you go.

by Anonymousreply 7001/22/2014

Not every group sex party involves HIV+ men infecting other men through unprotected sex, you morons.

I attended one party here in NYC and hated it. Stayed for hours. Left angry. I think I shot only two loads. It was supposed to be selective, but man -- the guys were not my cup of tea.

They all wore condoms, though, as far as I could see.

R69, that's because women generally do not have the sex drives that men do. We are wired quite differently. If women did, you can bet that there would be straight group sex parties attended by hetero men and women. Are you really that ignorant?

by Anonymousreply 7101/22/2014

I was talking about when AIDS first arrived R71.

by Anonymousreply 7201/22/2014
Need more help? Click Here.