Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

White trash neighbor

Anyone else live next to one? I called the cops on my neighbor the other night because he and his gf were fighting and brawling in and out of the house for hours. It's not the first time they have donte this but I've never called the police before. He, a grown man, moved back in with his mother, who owns the house. If she is there this shit usually gets shut down real quick but she has been gone for a few days and the son and gf have taken over and every night it's a fight moving in and out of the house. Screaming, shit being thrown around and her taking the first swing at him. I'm sure they're drunk when it happens. I'm pretty sure that they are doing drugs out in the garage because they go in a lot and close the door after themselves. I don't care if it's pot, but I'm worried that it's meth or crack. He's quiet when gf isn't around so I think she is the problem and starts the fights most of the time. I live in a nice, upscale neighborhood and they act like they live in a damn trailer park. The problem is last night I was sitting on my deck and he was throwing the word bitch around a lot and I'm pretty sure it was directed at me so he must know I called the police which is why I never called before. I hate not getting along with neighbors but I can only put up with so much. %0D %0D Just had to vent and I know I'll get a lot of snark and bitchery.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 2809/13/2011

"He's quiet when gf isn't around so I think she is the problem"%0D %0D Thanks for mansplaining his manscuses, OP.

by Anonymousreply 112/17/2010

I live in South Philadelphia - in the white part - so nearly every other neighbor is what you call "white Trash". Here though we just call it "Working class" - think Archie Bunker

by Anonymousreply 212/17/2010

This behavior seems to be socio-economic. My middle class parents would never have fought like that in public. What is it with some of these people that they have these public altercations and histrionics? Do they thrive on drama because they have empty lives and this adds excitement? Any psychologists out there?

by Anonymousreply 312/17/2010

They don't have any filter or sense of propriety. They are simply trashy people who don't have any tact or control over their emotions. Tune in to Jerry Springer any day of the week--same thing. It's like watching a 3 year old have a tantrum. There is no internal governor with low class people because they don't have any models of decent behavior. Everybody around them in their limited world is trashy too.

by Anonymousreply 412/17/2010

OP, cut him some slack. Did you ever stop to think that he's having a hard time dealing with the fact that his boyfriend (that's not a girl) is fucking Todd?

by Anonymousreply 512/17/2010

OP do they live in your basement?

by Anonymousreply 612/18/2010

I know a couple like this. It's fueled by alcohol in their case. The woman is very nice when sober, not trashy at all, but when she has too much to drink she picks fights with her bf. As far as I know, they haven't had the cops called on them so they're probably not as bad as OP's neighbors but she is one of those people who undergoes a radical personality change when drunk, alternating between belligerent and weepy. And yeah, she has been known to hit him. He's an easy-going WASP type and rarely raises his voice during their fights. You would think that when she gets that drunk, she'd just pass out, but she just keeps going and going. She excuses her behavior by attributing it to her fiery Latin temperament. It would be easy to place all the blame on her, but as my dear old dad used to say, it takes two to tango.

by Anonymousreply 712/18/2010

[quote]I live in a nice, upscale neighborhood and they act like they live in a damn trailer park.%0D %0D Evidently not nice and not upscale enough.%0D %0D As neighbors, I prefer old, rich WASPy sorts: well behaved and well mannered, often interesting (under the surface), helpful and watchful to just the right degree, quiet as death, dislike children as much as I do, and their yard men keep a nice lawn...the very definition of good neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 812/18/2010

[quote]He's quiet when gf isn't around so I think she is the problem%0D %0D Wow, quite some logic skills there.

by Anonymousreply 912/18/2010

I would love neighbours like R8. I live in one of Sydney's most expensive neighbourhoods but our landlord has decided to rent half the apartments in our building to backpackers. Living hell doesn't begin to describe what it is like. The location is brilliant and I have been living here for almost 20 years. I dread the idea of moving but I guess it will have to happen in the next few months. Sydney is becoming a total shithole.

by Anonymousreply 1012/18/2010

r10, what is your definition of a backpacker?

by Anonymousreply 1112/18/2010

Sounds pretty upscale and fun to me!

by Anonymousreply 1212/18/2010

R10, backpackers or bogans?

by Anonymousreply 1312/18/2010

My Dad's old apartment complex had a hillbilly family move in. He got into a couple of near fistfights with the papa and periodically he would see the papa chase one of his sons around the parking lot with a knife. They were always drunk, always instigating with people. They were like 8 people in 1 unit. My Dad moved out so he didn't have to be around them anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1412/18/2010

Let this thread be evidence to racists. Trashy thuggish behavior is not exclusive to black people.%0D %0D Carry on..

by Anonymousreply 1512/18/2010

your suburb, r8?

by Anonymousreply 1612/18/2010

Be sure to pee and poop on their lawn to get your message across.

by Anonymousreply 1712/18/2010

I want to know why the hell some parents let their damn kids play baseball/kickball in the damn street when cars are constantly coming and going. Fucking stupid. Tell your damn kids to go to the park or go in the backyard.

by Anonymousreply 1809/12/2011

[quote]He, a grown man, moved back in with his mother

In case you haven't noticed, living sheltered as you do in your 'nice, upscale' neighborhood, a LOT of Americans have had to move in with their parents or other relatives due to the completely fucked economy. So unclutch those pearls, Mary. It's not the most shocking thing that's ever happened.

I'd have sympathy for your predicament otherwise, but the fact that you're so flabbergasted by that tidbit leads me to believe you're probably a douche yourself.

by Anonymousreply 1909/12/2011

Young white (trash) couple just moved in next door to me. Last night the dumb bitch was upset because "You keep on hitting me!!! WAAAAH! LIke, when we were at the MALL! WAAAH! And (gulp, gulp, sob, sob) it makes me soooo UPSET! WAAAH!" and the boyfriend proceeded to slap her around. She sounded like a child and was throwing a tantrum--no it wasn't an evenly matched fight--and started to STOMP her fucking feet to make her point. Are you fucking kidding me? Stomping your feet like a child?!

Thankfully, the neighbor on the other side of them got sick of their shit and came out and told the boyfriend he would kick his ass if he was beating up his girlfriend. I don't really think the neighbor actually gave a shit about the girlfriend, I think he just wanted to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 2009/12/2011

The closest I can come to "white trash neighbor" is this broad who moved into my condo building many years back. She was single and had a daughter about 12 years old. No one ever knew what she did for a living because she told everyone who asked something different. She drove a huge Lincoln Navigator (a sure sign of possible trash IMO). She refused to purchase a parking space in the building and instead constantly looked for a space that was always vacant and at one point she found out about one of the deeded garages that was unsold (and unlocked) and she parked her land yacht in it until someone ratted her out to the HOA.

She had a girl who came to her every day to clean. Apparently the girl had a baby and at some point was arrested on a parole violation. She offered to keep the baby while she served her time and the girl accepted. One day as I was arriving home I noticed several police cars and a local TV news truck with satellite setup parked in the guest parking lot and the TV news people were interviewing some people in the lobby. It turned out the idiot had immediately attempted to sell the baby to the highest bidder once the baby's mother was locked up. Somehow the FBI found out and they had a couple agents pose as prospective buyers and that day they had brought 50 G's to her apartment to secure the baby. As soon as the woman took the money they arrested her.

Never did find out what happened to her. I heard some family member took the daughter and they emptied out the apartment which eventually went into foreclosure.

by Anonymousreply 2109/12/2011

[quote]and the boyfriend proceeded to slap her around.

Did anyone consider calling the cops to report domestic violence?

by Anonymousreply 2209/12/2011

I'm trying to get the welfare queen next door evicted by calling the police on her repeatedly. She is in a Section 8 house. Does nothing all day but scream at her brood (one is a little sociopath who comes over on my porch and knocks things around). %0D %0D My latest call was Friday night. Some sleazies came over to her porch where they say one of her party guests (there's always a party on the front porch) had hurled insults at them. It sounded like they beat him up. All got quiet for a while, then the extremely drunken victim took to the street with a lot of loud, "You wanna piece of me?"-type of threats. I called the patrol to let them know and the dispatcher seemed disinterested- I didn't think anyone would come by. Then there was a loud shattering, which turned out to be the drunk guy breaking one of her windows. Suddenly there were the cops (she may have called them herself- dunno). They took him away in an EMT vehicle.%0D %0D Can't wait til the landlord gets the bill for this one. tick tock.....

by Anonymousreply 2309/12/2011

Oh r23, you and me could have a really long chat.%0D %0D Goddamn, my section 8 neighbor is from hell. Evil, really evil. will make false accusations to the police against any neighbor. %0D %0D We are all scared of her.

by Anonymousreply 2409/12/2011

oh r23, the landlord of the neighbor I described... doesn't give a shit.%0D %0D Check is deposited directly from US to the landlord, slumlord... CHA CHING

by Anonymousreply 2509/12/2011

dude either call from a pay phone or ask a friend to do it for you.%0D %0D Some assholes never forget.

by Anonymousreply 2609/13/2011

r23 do you have a camera? This is youtube gold. Start taping and post the links here stat!%0D %0D You can also start a collection to anonymously send to the landlord. & she could be kicked off of section 8 also.

by Anonymousreply 2709/13/2011

The section 8 people are the fucking worst.

by Anonymousreply 2809/13/2011
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!