Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Real Housewives of Atlanta, Part 2

The original thread is full. Speak of me here, gays!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 25911/10/2013

I haven't watched last nights episode yet, but I am actually more interested in the Anderson Cooper/Nene Watch what happens live show.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 212/13/2010

How many of you bitches would volunteer to be the meat in an Ed and Apollo sandwich?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 312/13/2010

I really hope Cynthia didn't marry sour old Peter. I thought her friendship contract was sweet, but she really only did that because she cannot true friendship in Peter.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 412/13/2010

I had a dream last night that I worked for Phaedra. I'm still recovering.%0D %0D Sheree and her "acting career" are so boring. She needs to start dating more losers to maintain viewer interest.%0D %0D NeNe looked good on Andy's show. I like the softer hair color. She's actually an attractive woman. Is she tall?%0D %0D

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 512/13/2010

The After Show is hilarious. NeNe is LOL!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 612/13/2010

r5 - NeNe is 5'10" + 6 inch heels...That's a TALL drink of water.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 712/13/2010

NeNe also has a terrific makeup artist.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 812/13/2010

I'm late on this one, but in last night's reruns NeNe had me rolling with her carrying on at the kiddie driving course: "Sheree, this is some BULLSHIT!"

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 912/13/2010

NeNe or No No.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 1012/13/2010

[quote]Phaedra B Ghetto

And the "B" stands for "Barbarian Cream."

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 1112/13/2010

I have only seen the last 2 episodes with Cynthia, but why is she with him? %0D %0D %0D %0D

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 1212/13/2010

NeNe was hilarious when she and her friend showed up at the strip mall to watch Sheree's play.%0D %0D Cynthia is a total nut. Phaedra was right to shut her down when she started talking about her pregnancy again. At this point, just move on.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 1312/13/2010

The waiting for Sheree's tiny part in the play while she did her voice exercises backstage was a damn trip. I was rolling.

I think Cynthia is the most well adjusted person in the cast besides Kandi. Phaedra is the nut for lying to EVERYONE about getting pregnant before she got married and saying that she was having the baby at six months.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 1412/13/2010

R14, of course Phaedra was lying about it, but good manners dictate that one shouldn't bring up such subjects in an inappropriate place. And Cynthia barely knows Phaedra.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 1512/13/2010

r15, good manners dictate not insulting people's intelligence by telling them you are inducing labor in your second trimester. Phaedra set herself up for ridicule by broadcasting that lie to everyone. Cynthia had good manners by not calling her a liar after she had the nerve to confront her about it.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 1612/13/2010

[quote]She's (NeNe) actually an attractive woman

Clearly you are sight impaired.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 1712/13/2010

Cynthia keeps yelling Peter's 50 years old, "Peter's 50 years old' Well she's like 49. She's no spring chicken. She's reluctant because she thinks she can do better. Btw she's also actor Leon's baby mama. I wonder what happened there and why they didn't marry

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 1812/13/2010

Again, late on this one, but I loved it when the OB-GYN busted Phaedra about being full term in front of (I think) Sheree and Kandi. You could tell she was mortified even through the drugs.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 1912/13/2010

[quote]but good manners dictate that one shouldn't bring up such subjects in an inappropriate place

It was an abandoned Winn Dixie.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 2012/13/2010

NeNe's ne'er-do-well older son has made her a granny-to-be.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 2112/13/2010

Why does that weirdo Cynthia care about Phaedra's pregnancy? It's none of her damn business! And why is she still bringing it up weeks after the baby is born? That out-of-work model has enough problems of her own to be bothering a lawyer about her baby. Phaedra should have slapped the shit out of that nosey bitch.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 2212/13/2010

r22 = Fakedra

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 2312/13/2010

r22, Pheadra?%0D %0D I just started watching this show a few episodes ago and now I am hooked. I first saw it when Cynthia had the short hair and the following week it was long. I was like why is the beautiful young woman marry this old geyser. But he seems like a nice guy. Jealous of her and Nene.%0D %0D I love Nene. She is hysterical. The contract with her and Cynthia was adolescent but their time-out and Peter's bemoaning was also adolescent.%0D %0D I think Sheree needs some acting classes. Kandi said she was natural, like she wasn't acting...I'm like yeah, she wasnt because she cannot act. LOL, Sheree's agent and acting coach new she had 2 lousy lines, which is why they didn't show up.%0D %0D Kim is nuts, funny but nuts. What is this musical career she supposed to have. Is Kandi crazy. I do find myself singing "the ring don't mean a thing" from time to time and I haven't heard this "tardy to the party" but really someone wants her to open for them. Huh? she has no talent.%0D %0D Boy Atlanta is gay. Didn't know how much, got to head down there.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 2412/13/2010

I can't stand Phakedra, but I did like her calling out Kim for being an ignorant hooker.%0D %0D And even silly Dwight spilled the beans that Kim used to work at the Cheetah club in Atlanta.%0D %0D For those of you who don't know, Cheetah is a strip club where the girls only wear shoes and smiles. Kim's used to dress up as a nurse and called herself Barbi.%0D %0D I wonder if that is why she keeps telling people she was a nurse . . .

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 2512/13/2010

[quote]I haven't watched last nights episode yet, but I am actually more interested in the Anderson Cooper/Nene Watch what happens live show.

After seeing Nene and AC on Watch What Happens, I've decided to start watching Housewives of Atlanta again, she was hilarious.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 2612/13/2010

That was the best Watch What Happens that I have ever seen. Nene was hilarious! I love it when Anderson gets the giggles. It is so cute.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 2712/14/2010

Side Cleavage is the new style? I think the front is the best.%0D %0D Who is the father of Kim's children?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 2812/19/2010

Apollo is on After Hours with Andy.%0D %0D I bet Apollo is already fucking around.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 2912/19/2010

I will say that Phakedra looks really good on WWHL.

Apollo is YUMMY.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 3012/19/2010

I wish Phaedra would OWN UP TO HER LIE!

God - everyone knows it!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 3112/19/2010

Wait - Phaedra started dating Apollo when she was in law school and Apollo was in HIGH SCHOOL?

Did I hear that right? Also, she said on the show that she met him in school?

She's a habitual liar.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 3212/19/2010

Apollo had to have been 18 when he met her, he is four years younger. And she had to have been a 22 year old law student. How many people start law school at 22?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 3312/19/2010

R33 - so do you believe that story? Something seems fishy.

If I was a first year law student, the LAST thing I'd do would date a high school student. WTF?

Again - lies, lies, lies.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 3412/19/2010

"Apollo, have you ever swam in the man pool?"

((nervous laughter))

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 3512/19/2010

Apollo looked like a deer in headlights over the man pool question.

I'll give it to Phaedra, NeNe and Kim--they're bringing the entertainment this season. I'd rather watch a show just consisting of their crazy chatter than contrived shit like Sheree's acting career or bullshit shopping sprees of soon-to-be returned expensive trash.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 3612/20/2010

Last night's trip to the spa was priceless. I laughed so hard at the zings and reactions. I watched the scenes twice.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 3712/20/2010

Perhaps Apollo didn't complete High School in 4 years...he could've been older r33. %0D %0D WWHL really turned me off from Apollo. There is sexy stupid and stupid stupid. He just seems stupid stupid.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 3812/20/2010

BTW.. could anyone please explain what Apollo does for a living? An audience member called in to WWHL and asked, and his response sounded very sketchy... Turnkey? Articles?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 3912/20/2010

Kandi's choreographer was hot!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 4012/20/2010

"7 lbs and 23 ounces" LOL%0D %0D

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 4112/21/2010

Phaedra was funny on WWHL. I kinda like her.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 4212/21/2010

R39, my friend that I was watching with said his description of his job was "jive-talk'. LOL

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 4312/21/2010

"You dookied on Mommy!"

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 4412/21/2010

Loves me some Nene.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 4512/21/2010

Any guy who picks up women while driving on the freeway is gonna cheat. Apollo is a user.%0D %0D

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 4612/21/2010

I just find it hard to believe that Apollo hasn't "taken a dip in the man pool." His body is insane, and most guys of a certain age who are body-obsessed are doing to impress other guys, not women.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 4712/21/2010

[quote]His body is insane, and most guys of a certain age who are body-obsessed are doing to impress other guys, not women.%0D %0D %0D Oh, bullshit...don't act like you know why straight guys do what they do in regards to the women they want in their lives; the pull of pussy for a straight guy is no less than that of a gay guy's for cock. And since he's most likely a kept husband, you know Phaedra expects Apollo to keep his body tight and right.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 4812/22/2010

frauzilla at r48, hurry on back to your office potluck.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 4912/22/2010

Wrong, r49. Hopefully Santa will bring you something for your butthurt.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 5012/22/2010

Mediatakeout.com is reporting NeNe's pregnant.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 5112/22/2010

If that's true and it's Greg's baby, then Nene is TRULY ghetto. That is the hallmark of a hood woman, getting pregnant by the man you are breaking up with.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 5212/22/2010

I thought this episode was a total bore.

The only thing that was even slightly interesting was the spa at the end.

And even that seemed very stages and was all the same old shit we've heard a thousand times.

I thought Fakedra was going to make this season interesting with her crazy, but I'm bored by it.

She can't touch Camille Grammer for crazy cuntiness.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 5312/22/2010

NeNe is pregnant with her son's baby.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 5412/22/2010

R51: Really? After she swore up and down she was DONE with having babies. Talk about a foot in her mouth. BTW - it may not be Greg's baby...

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 5512/22/2010

R51, 55 it could have been an accident

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 5612/23/2010

Well, it is obvious that NeNe isn't pregnant based on how drunk she was on Andy Cohen's New Year's Eve show.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 5701/05/2011

Agreed, r57. She was so drunk that it was almost uncomfortable to watch. I don't like seeing women over the age of 30 drunk for some reason. It just isn't cute anymore.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 5801/05/2011

Khandi's cd got a great review in the NYT. I got it...her voice is great but the lyrics are horrnedous and I ended up throwing it out the car window. Did the same thing with Adam Lambert's. I leave a trail of discarded cds of reality show stars along Route 95 through Providence. Sigh

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 5901/05/2011

R59, are you trying to be funny?%0D %0D My god, you're terrible at it!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 6001/05/2011

bump

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 6101/09/2011

Whaaaaaaaaaat? No love for the fabulous Ms. Jack%C3%A9e Harry and Regina King on the after show?%0D %0D Both were a HOT mess! %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 6201/09/2011

I'm watching the one with the skinny machine. Dwight's outfit at Phaedra's was beyond. Phaedra had some really funny comments about the other ladies. Nene's reaction to the friend contract "say what now?" was beyond.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 6301/09/2011

bump

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 6401/17/2011

I like NeNe but she acted a little crazy going after Kim. She has anger issues.

Love her saying on the after show that Phaedra says stupid stuff all the time.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 6501/17/2011

and no one has mentioned Ben Cohen's appearance on WWHL?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 6601/17/2011

Ben is huge, even next to Nene!

The Nene Kim drama last night over Sweetie was a damn mess.

Peter is the stereotype of Jamaican man down to a T.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 6701/17/2011

Kim is trash. She is disgusting.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 6801/17/2011

Khandi can sing, but her material is just lengthy monologues: no rhyme scheme, no verse, chorus, bridge, etc structure. Just long stories about tortured relationships and vocal gymnastics. Is this the norm in R&B now?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 6901/17/2011

>>The Nene Kim drama last night over Sweetie was a damn mess%0D %0D %0D %0D I saw the fight, but I missed what Kim said to Sweetie to piss off Ne Ne. What did she say?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 7001/17/2011

Kandi is better behind the scenes. She should stick to songwriting.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 7101/17/2011

Indeed it is r69. She should have let NeYo write her some songs. Its hard to sell an album full of woe is me.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 7201/17/2011

Why doesn't Cynthia see the red flags? She should run.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 7301/18/2011

bump

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 7401/18/2011

It amazes me why Peter and Cynthia would plan such an expensive wedding when they don't have two nickels to rub together. And Cynthia thinks it's going to get better after they are married? Please! It's only going to get worse. %0D %0D Kim actually has a more successful recording career than Kandi right now. Kandi is too old and her music is awful. She needs to be a full-time producer and give up the dream of making it as a solo artist.%0D %0D I hope they cancel Atlanta.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 7501/18/2011

Kandi's album has been out for a month. It's #271 on amazon. Does that mean it's a flop?%0D %0D I'm sick of Nene vs. Kim. They are both animals that should be caged. Cynthia and her drunk, thug man are a drag. Girl, you in danger, etc.%0D %0D I want to see more of Phaedra. I want to BE Phaedra, now that I think about it.%0D %0D

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 7601/18/2011

At first, I thought Nene was being very shrewd, making sure she was a the focal point of the show.

Now, she's coming across as a nasty, mean drunk. She seems like an awful person.

I never thought it would be possible for anyone to make Kim look good, but Nene made Kim look relatively smart and restrained in that argument. NeNe is a mean mess.

Kandi can obviously write decent songs (but, apparently, only for other people), but she needs to forget about performing. She is too ugly to have a voice that average. If she were hot, then maybe should could get away with it in the business now.

NeNe was making fun off Kim singing in a strip shopping center, but that was really a slam on Kandi, as she is the headliner. With those tiny venues and small turnouts, there is no way that tour even paid for the gas for that bus.

Is Sheree officially on her way out? She does nothing anymore.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 7701/18/2011

I didn't even realize that Kandi's CD was out. It was a flop.

It looks like she was dropped by her label after the tour and put out the CD herself.

What is sort of amusing is the truth mentioned above: Kandi should be opening for Kim, as Kim is the bigger act right now.

Why isn't "The Right Didn't Mean a Thing" available on iTunes? You would think they would want to sell it while they are promoting it on Housewives.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 7801/18/2011

Nene is the drunk Jill Zarin. Kim did nothing wrong but Nene is no longer the center of attention, so she went off on Kim.%0D %0D Bravo's editing is interesting. The first season showed Kim and Sheree becoming friends and blowing Nene off, then Nene reacting by getting drunk and slamming Kim in a song. The truth was that Nene got drunk and sang the song before Kim and Sheree became friends.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 7901/18/2011

NeNe is jealous of Kim and everything she has. NeNe's comment about Kim treating her assistant, Sweetie, like a slave was inappropriate and wrong. Sweetie lives high on the hog just like Kim, she sits around doing nothing most of the time. Although I don't like Kim because she is lazy, materialistic, and purposefully unaware and is teaching that to her kids she came away from that fight with NeNe as smart. NeNe looked like a total fool and bully, which she is. She brought up Kim in the Jermaine Dupris interview to make Kim look silly yet it backfired revealing the jealousy she has for Kim to have Kim on her mind all the time.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 8001/18/2011

NeNe's interview with Dupris was a bomb, not the bomb. She is too lazy and stupid to prepare. That is why she had to resort to winging it, and her go-to comment is to mock Kim.

She has no more talent than Kim, but at least Kim ends up entertaining the audience.

She was just rude on the bus. Regardless of what a stupid whore Kim is, you don't join her on tour to "support" her and then totally trash her in front of other people.

And the Sweetie thing was just and excuse to lay into Kim because she was jealous and then pretend she was only being Miss Martina Luther King, Jr. She doesn't give a shit how Kim treats her assistant; she's just jealous that Kim has one.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 8101/18/2011

Doesn't Cynthia have a kid? Because I feel like that child should not be in a house with that scary fiance of hers. He seems like he beats up anyone in sight when he's pissed off.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 8201/18/2011

I agree with R82.

Uncle Remus looks as if he has anger management issues and is probably a mean drunk.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 8301/18/2011

Sweetie is a pathetic slave. She belongs in the field. Kim is a loser. I'm disappointed that Cynthia doesn't have better judgment. Peter isn't worth it.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 8401/18/2011

[quote]I want to BE Phaedra, now that I think about it.

YES, I want to have Apollo's butt babies!

Bitches please, NOBODY is jealous of Kim. Not even Nathan "Nene" Leakes. Kim is now going to live off Kroy, until they end up like Ed and Lisa Wu. Except Ed actually planned for his exit from football. Nene will be on the new season of Celebrity Apprentice in March.

I dont think Kandi is ugly at all. She will be 35 this year. She wants to sing songs about what she is going through in her life. Kandi has always given her club anthems to other people, and this time they are Kim's to butcher. And the only people that show up to see Kim are Xscape fans of Kandi's.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 8501/18/2011

[quote]Nene will be on the new season of Celebrity Apprentice in March.

Word is NeNe is not well liked and goes home early.

[quote]And the only people that show up to see Kim are Xscape fans of Kandi's.

Yes, because the White Party is so full of huge Xscape fans!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 8601/18/2011

[quote]Yes, because the White Party is so full of huge Xscape fans!

Oh yes, the entire White Party crowd came out to see Kim for four minutes!

They were there to see someone else too. The only reason they didnt pull her off the stage was because she had near naked men dancing around her.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 8701/18/2011

Ghetto trash whores. Nene is an idiot and her life is a total mess. She is very jealous of that tramp, Kim. There is no way the ratings can be as good this season as last.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 8801/18/2011

Nobody is jealous of Kim. She's ugly, trashy and stupid. Why doesn't Cynthia have any income?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 8901/18/2011

I wonder how much money Cynthia gave to Peter? And Cynthia sister always looks scared. I wonder if Cynthia is raging cunt. Kill me if I had to earn my living working for my sister. Shudder

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 9001/18/2011

Cynthia will never get her money back. Peter has 5 kids too. Her sister knows that Peter is a huge mistake.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 9101/18/2011

Seems like what really set NeNe off was that Kandi's guy Don Juan and Sweetie were going to Kim's house with the "girls." Next week it looks like Sheree gets pissed at NeNe and calls her an "ungrateful bitch."

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 9201/18/2011

How many more episodes before the ATL reunion?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 9301/18/2011

r90 I think Cynthia's sister just doesn't know how to tell Cynthia that Peter is a mistake. Thats probably why she looks like that.

And I doubt Cynthia is making enough money to pay her sister AND Peter. Especially if she is freaking out over paying for a wedding.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 9401/19/2011

Doesn't Kim get a lot of child support?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 9501/19/2011

The check Cynthia and Peter wrote for the caterer BOUNCED.

They are broke ass.

And Peter's club was never "uptown." It was a dive.

Bravo must be paying for their place.

She is boring and I fast forward through all their scenes now.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 9601/19/2011

The check bounced?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 9701/19/2011

Peter is a scary man, run fast.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 9801/19/2011

Bravo pays a lot of the bills and rentals and day to day upkeep of these broke ass bitches

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 9901/19/2011

When was the last time Cynthia worked?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 10001/19/2011

I like Cynthia a lot, she seems like a very genuine person. That's probably not good for reality TV but oh well. It pretty clear than Leon is her soul mate. Thats what happens when you fall in love with bisexual men, Cynthia! Bravo should have him crash their wedding for some ratings.

Peter is a fucking mess. Jamaican men usually treat their wives like servants or business partners, and he is no different.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 10101/19/2011

Leon is bi?

Really?

That guy is hot as fuck!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 10201/19/2011

5 kids! Oh hells, naw. She needs to run.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 10301/19/2011

Leon seems gay so I'm not surprised he's bi.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 10401/19/2011

I wonder what Leon thinks of Peter.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 10501/19/2011

Sheree, Cynthia and Phaedra looked hot in that car going to Miami, I think it was? Whew. I could see all of them being bi.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 10601/19/2011

Sheree & Cynthia I can see being bi and hooking up. Phaedra???EWWWWW!!!!!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 10701/19/2011

Do black people never walk around barefoot? Hmmm. Who knew?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 10801/19/2011

Cythnia looked liked DEATH in tonight episode.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 10901/23/2011

This show is done. How many times are they going to replay the bullshit Kim and Nene story? This show has gotten tired as hell.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 11001/23/2011

Cythnia on the edge of breakdown was more interesting than the Kim & Nene insanity, and that's saying a lot. I can see why Nene is leaving the show. Phaedra and Sheree's one liners were the only thing that kept me from turning this mess off.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 11101/24/2011

How long will Cynthia's marriage last?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 11201/24/2011

How could Nene leave? Without that show she is just.another broke ass

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 11301/24/2011

Sheree has no drama. Bitch better bring it if she wants to stay on the show.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 11401/24/2011

If it weren't for Bravo, NeNe would be standing on a street corner on Bankhead Highway screaming:

"Yo! You in da Mercedes! Done you want this fine pussy? $20 if you act now, motherfucker!"

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 11501/24/2011

damn those strippers were FINE bitch.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 11601/24/2011

Cynthia looked like a hag after a drug bender.

There is not enough concealer in the world to hide those bags.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 11701/24/2011

On the Watch What Happens Next poll, NeNe was slammed by 80% for being an annoying cunt.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 11801/24/2011

Holy crap, Andy's package is filling up the entire screen. I swear that thing has a pulse and a heartbeat.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 11901/24/2011

Kim is a stupid whore.

But NeNe is a raging, ignorant, fat cunt.

NeNe Leaks is the only person on planet Earth who could make Kim look smart or polite.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 12101/24/2011

Who knew that Sheree would the normal one this season?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 12201/24/2011

Um, I disagree.%0D %0D Kim is a moron, but NeNe, the ugly-ass troll, is very jealous of Kim for some reason. NeNe was way jealous of Kandi,too, in the beginning. That is understandable though, Kandi is beautiful & talented & smart; everything that NeNe is not!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 12301/24/2011

Nene is really easy to figure out. She expected the show to totally revolve around her fat ass. All that BS about her real father was boring as hell. The story with her loser son and husband were no better. Nene is jealous as hell of anyone on the show that has any success at all. The only reason she is on 11Alive is the publicity Bravo may bring to that struggling mid day local show.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 12401/24/2011

They all should fade back into obscurity, except for Kandi of course.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 12501/24/2011

Poor Kandi! All the girls asked Cynthia about her wedding and when Kandi finally asks her one innocent question about the honeymoon, Cynthia bursts into tears! Kandi cannot catch a break with these bitches!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 12601/24/2011

I lmao @ Nene getting in Kim's face "DEAL WITH IT!" Nene was in rare form last night. The Miami bachelor daddy was hot. Kim should have slapped Diana for talking all that smack as a guest of a guest. Where did that bitch get off?%0D %0D As for Sheree, I hope she stays just for giving us "Who gon check me boo"

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 12701/24/2011

I'm tired of every one of them and all their crap, including Kandi's now. I was turned off by her pronouncement, in referring to Kim's reaction to Nene's attack, that there are some things one doesn't "say to black women". Pardon me, Kandi? That not so subtly implies that a black women, like Nene, is entitled to verbally abuse whoever she chooses (especially a white woman, apparently) with impunity. That's bullshit, and a from a mindset I thought well below Kandi's.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 12801/24/2011

Nobody is jealous of Kim. She's an ugly fat slut.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 12901/24/2011

I was waiting for Nene's friend to pull out an electronic cigarette.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 13001/24/2011

Bravo should have never picked these women for The Real Housewives of Atlanta. If they wanted trash, they could have picked other people for that.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 13101/24/2011

Miss Lawrence said on Andy's after-show that Apollo is straight. Damn bitch.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 13201/24/2011

Miss Lawrence looked like a fool and that song fucking sucks

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 13301/24/2011

Dat true. Miss Lawrence looked like just another piece of drag queen trash. So Kandi's going to make that tired old queen a star?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 13401/24/2011

I love Sheree when she turns on her "black". How she was with Miss Lawrence on Andy's show last night, and how she was when she got into that fight with the party organizer in season one or two. She cracks me up the most.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 13501/24/2011

Why do these people think for one minute they can sing, Kim, Lawrence omg, dreadful and truthfully, I don't even like Kandi's voice.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 13601/24/2011

Gotta love Sheree. Equal parts Valley girl and ghetto trash. Elegant and sophisticated, my ass!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 13701/24/2011

Phaedra had me laughing my ass off last night with the Cujo comment and noticing that ceiling with the centaur's big hairy dick painted on it.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 13801/24/2011

Just what kind of law practice does Miss Phaedra have that she takes on clients who deal in adult entertainment? That's all mob-related, isn't it?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 13901/24/2011

"Nobody is jealous of Kim. She's an ugly fat slut"%0D %0D Incorrect Bitch. NeNe is so jealous of Kim that it is ridiculous to watch. NeNe did get out of seventh grade, didn't she? And wasn't NeNe screwing some linebacker from the Atlanta football team?%0D %0D NeNe is a fat, ugly, ignorant, biting SOW.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 14001/24/2011

Yall buy my new single on Friday!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 14101/24/2011

Miss L looks purty in that link r141

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 14201/24/2011

Last night was the best show ever. The fight and the way they were ragging on Cynthia was hilarious. Phaedra actually looked pretty last night.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 14301/24/2011

I can't believe Atlanta gets the highest ratings of all the Housewives shows. They must have a HUGE black audience that tunes in for this trash. Atlanta is by far the most ridiculous and boring off all the cities.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 14401/25/2011

r144, honey, that's just your opinion. ATL is just pure, unadulterated fun. There's always something happening. In comparison, BH, with its more normal women, seems dull and, I can't believe I'm saying this, more cerebral. Ach!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 14501/25/2011

Atlanta is probably the least "high-stakes" of all the cities. Nene and Kim certainly rattle each others cages a lot, mainly out of an inexplicable jealousy that they seem to have for each other, but none of it ever seems to cut too deeply. Both of them seem to understand that theirs in fundamentally a double act.

Phaedra is a fun villainess: pompous, self-satisfied and deluded, the next generation Sheree (whose ridiculous grandeur and self-regard now seems positively muted next to Miss Phaedra).

Cynthia's man problems seem like a less interesting retread of Tamra Barney's and Kandi remains the affable, if dull, voice of reason.

Atlanta definitely lacks the "darkness" (ack!) of the other series. Nothing on it rivals Jill's perfidy, Danielle's mental issues, or Kyle and Kim's obviously toxic relationship.

Even the fact that 3/4 of them don't have two nickels to rub together doesn't seem to get them down, especially compared to the way the last season of the O.C. showcased how dejected those women were by the loss of their presumably gone-forever lifestyle.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 14601/25/2011

I agree 146. Sheree has been very low key this season. I feel bad for Cynthia. I don't understand why she married Peter.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 14701/25/2011

Nene has turned into a royal cunt.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 14801/25/2011

The Miami house they stayed in was shown on Kathy Griffin's D-List show last year when she was pretending to look for a house to buy on Star Island.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 14901/25/2011

So was Kim fucking that old geezer? I'd do him...pretty hot for someone his age.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 15001/25/2011

What was the deal with Nene and the no girl party?%0D %0D I think Sheree was right. Try and have some fun.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 15101/25/2011

Next?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 15201/26/2011

r128, I bet you wouldn't say that to Nene's face!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 15301/26/2011

"So was Kim fucking that old geezer?"

Yes. And this was AFTER she started dating the NFL player who is the father of her child.

Oh, well. A whore's gotta pay for the accommodations.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 15401/26/2011

I'm so glad this got better ratings than the latest Kardasian crap. These women are far more entertaining. The only RH show where I laugh as they zing each other.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 15501/26/2011

They all need to get a life, seriously?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 15601/26/2011

Ne Ne turned into such trash on that last episode with her friend Diane (or whatever). Threatening to beat up Kim.%0D %0D %0D %0D Cynthia actually married Peter in a gray wedding dress

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 15701/26/2011

[quote]But the ceremony wasn't without drama: the event was allegedly held up for 45 minutes by Nene Leakes, who barged into Cynthia's bridal suite and demanded her hair and makeup be done. %0D %0D [quote]Meanwhile Kim Zolciak got into a fight with boyfriend Kroy Biermann, who 'was checking out a hot redhead while puffing a cigar. Kim caught him in the act%0D %0D I expect nothing else from those low class broads. I cant wait to see it unfold on the finale!%0D

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 15801/26/2011

Exactly about ATL being the most fun. Kandi is probably the only one with any real money, but its not about money with these girls, its about putting on a good show. Nene and Kim probably planned their fight to juice up the season finale. The only bitches who bring the fun like Atlanta would probably be New Jersey. Hopefully the Miami ladies will be over the top. Just don't repeat DC. BOR. RING!!!!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 15901/26/2011

Christ, NeNe looks like a ghetto, day shift hooker when she was hollerin' at Kim. When she took them glasses off..ouch!!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 16001/26/2011

NJ is still the most ghetto. NeNe was out of control. How could Cynthia ignore all the red flags? Kim is a whore. What does Kroy want with her? I don't get Kim's appeal at all. She's unattractive and ignorant. I don't think Kroy has enough money for her anyway.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 16101/27/2011

No, NeNe is the most Ghetto; so ATL wins the ghetto award.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 16201/27/2011

Theresa and Danielle from NJ were very ghetto.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 16301/27/2011

"Meanwhile Kim Zolciak got into a fight with boyfriend Kroy Biermann, who 'was checking out a hot redhead while puffing a cigar."

Yeah, I went there.

I love that about me.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 16401/27/2011

The preview for the finale implies that Cynthia's groom arrives at the ceremony three sheets to the wind. If that's not a deal breaker, what is?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 16501/27/2011

Atlanta was not bad this season. I think that Cynthia and especially Phaedra were excellent additions to the cast. They both "work" for the show.%0D %0D Nene - Extremely unlikeable this season. She has some nerve calling everyone else out on their problems, when her life is falling apart. Cheating husband, good for nothing kids, and losing her house. Kim should have SHUT HER ASS DOWN.%0D %0D Kim - Trashy as ever. I think that deep down she's an okay person, but she complains WAY too fucking much. She has a good life and great kids, but she always manages to be in a shitty mood, and she's constantly complaining. I can't stand to be around people like that.%0D %0D Sheree - Very low key, and kinda boring this season. At least she seems grounded and level-headed, but she is quickly losing her purpose on the show. At least she's a friend of the gays. She and Lawrence seem to be very close.%0D %0D Cynthia - Love her. She is quirky and beautiful, and she doesn't take herself too seriously. I think she really adds a lightheartedness to the show. Unfortunately, I fear that Peter is an abuser, and I hope that she doesn't end up getting hurt. She seems like the kind of woman who would keep it in, if she was being abused.%0D %0D Khandi - She's annoying. I think the reason her career hasn't taken off is because she's boring as hell. There's no "spark" there. I think she's better suited to being an accountant. THAT'S how boring I think she is. She has a great voice, but to be a big star, you need to be fun and you need to be entertaining. She is neither.%0D %0D Phaedra - LOVE her. At first I was bugged by her pretentiousness, but once she dropped the act, she ended up being so much fun. She's pretentious, she's typically Southern black, she's professional, she's over-the-top, and so many other things. I really feel like there are so many facets to Phaedra, that have yet to be explored.%0D %0D This past episode had me laughing so much at Phaedra's antics. She totally called out Lawrence for being a silly queen, and yet she never gets mean. That's what I love about her. She's very soft-spoken, she's smart, and yet she's shrewd.%0D %0D Best of all, she can be prim and proper, and yet wouldn't let good male strippers go to waste. LOVE IT! And her husband is hot. What's not to love?%0D %0D These ladies definitely aren't the most sophisticated, but their antics are still a lot of fun.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 16601/27/2011

Cynthia got married in silver...

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 16701/27/2011

Kim isn't a good person. She's an user. Khandi should stick to songwriting.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 16801/27/2011

I would watch a Kim and Sweetie show.

Atlanta is still my favorite out of all of them. That one is just over the top popcorn TV. Luckily, the Beverly Hills crew got the message and amped up the drama towards the end of the season.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 16901/27/2011

I wouldn't watch a Kim and Sweetie show. Sweetie is pathetic.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 17001/27/2011

Cynthia is boring and really stupid.

After watching BH, I'm finding the ATL franchise pointless.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 17101/27/2011

Phaedra has really grown on me. I couldn't stand her in the first episodes, but maybe she was just acting like a crazy bitch because she was pregnant. I could not believe that the older man in Miami would be interested in trashy Kim! There are so many hotter, younger women in Miami. He also has way more money than Kroy, so I imagine that if she thought that she could get him to commit that she would have. Kroy will cheat on her as soon as he gets on the road (which will be fine because he will never have enough money to support Kim's lifestyle). Kandi seems like a nice person, but she really needs to go. She adds nothing to the show. She has a nice voice, but no stage presence.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 17201/27/2011

This is from another site, but I wanted to bump this thread.. Warning: you will be concerned for Cynthia marrying this dude.

RHOA Cynthia Bailey%E2%80%99s Dude Peter Wants You To Know: %E2%80%9CShe Only Gave Me $10K And I Can%E2%80%99t Stand Them Other Broads%E2%80%A6%E2%80%9D Sometimes the husbands from Bravo%E2%80%99s hit series Real Housewives of Anything need to learn how to just shut the hell up and let their wives collect a paycheck. In the recent issue of Uptown Magazine, Cynthia%E2%80%99s husband, %E2%80%9CBroke As A Joke%E2%80%9D Peter feels the need to make clear that his wife was not the main investor in his club%E2%80%A6 It was only $10,000 AND that he would have rather her NOT disclose that information but since Bravo is currently paying the bills he rolled with the flow%E2%80%A6

Peter also spoke his true feelings on all the housewives and Andy Cohen:

The Other Cast Members: If they say, %E2%80%9CWhat do you think about the other Housewives?%E2%80%9D I%E2%80%99m gonna say, %E2%80%9CI can%E2%80%99t stand Phaedra%E2%80%99s ass. I think Kim is crazy as f%E2%80%93k. Nene has a big-ass mouth, okay? And Sheree%E2%80%99s not cute! She thinks she%E2%80%99s cute, but she%E2%80%99s not cute.%E2%80%9D And this is ON the record. The only one I like is Kandi, and she%E2%80%99s too soft. That%E2%80%99s why she got played with Kim. And that%E2%80%99s how I truly feel.

Not A Freeloader%E2%80%A6 It was just $10,000: As much as I appreciate what she%E2%80%99s done, it probably came across to everybody that she put up all this money to help me build my restaurant. No. Initially, she put up $10,000. Uptown [Restaurant and Lounge] cost several hundred thousand dollars%E2%80%94$10,000 couldn%E2%80%99t buy the silverware and the plates at Uptown.

So it%E2%80%99s not like she%E2%80%99s supported my vision and gave me money to build a restaurant %E2%80%99cuz that%E2%80%99s not what happened. And I want to clear that up. I didn%E2%80%99t agree with her putting that out there to the public. But she%E2%80%99s on a reality show and she%E2%80%99s a new jack to it, so she might feel as if that%E2%80%99s what she needed to do. I didn%E2%80%99t agree to that. But I didn%E2%80%99t oppose either, especially if she%E2%80%99s telling the truth. She has the right to say it. But I don%E2%80%99t want the viewers to leave with the impression, %E2%80%9COh, sh-t. He got with this model girl and she%E2%80%99s putting up all this money to support his sh-t.%E2%80%9D That%E2%80%99s not the way it is. If that%E2%80%99s the last thing I do before I die, I%E2%80%99ll make sure that she gets her money back.

If I Need Money Again%E2%80%A6 She Better Give It Up: If I need her to do something for me again, she better step up. That%E2%80%99s part of her duty as a wife. Because she%E2%80%99s never gonna call on me and I say no%E2%80%94never. It%E2%80%99s my duty as a husband to provide whatever support to [help] her go forward. The show that I%E2%80%99m on is called Atlanta Housewives, not Atlanta Husbands. I%E2%80%99m not getting paid to be on the show. But I have to do it to support my wife. So I just gotta bite my lip, swallow my spit, and call it a day.

What If They Can%E2%80%99t Make It: Cynthia%E2%80%99s been independent for 11 years. She never lived with [actor and model] Leon; they just had a baby together. And she [believes] that whatever [she] makes, [she] has to hold on to it, because she%E2%80%99s responsible for not just herself, but also her daughter [Noelle]. Even though I%E2%80%99m there now, she still has the mentality that, %E2%80%9CIf it doesn%E2%80%99t work out with this Negro, for one reason or another, I would still like to have my money because it%E2%80%99s just me and my daughter.%E2%80%9D

I do respect that what%E2%80%99s hers belongs to her. I have nothing to do with it. And what%E2%80%99s mine is mine. We have a prenup. But if I build something and she was by my side while I was building it, that%E2%80%99s definitely for us.

ANDY COHEN%E2%80%99s Show: I say anything I f%E2%80%94ing feel, because I don%E2%80%99t feel I need to answer to anybody but God. People are going on Andy Cohen%E2%80%99s show and being all careful%E2%80%94I don%E2%80%99t give a f-ck. If they ever put me on that sh%E2%80%93, I%E2%80%99m gonna say exactly how I feel, and that%E2%80%99s what people wanna hear. If he asks, %E2%80%9CWhat do you think about the guys in Atlanta wearing heels?%E2%80%9D I%E2%80%99m gonna say, %E2%80%9CThat sh-t is not cute.%E2%80%9D

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 17301/27/2011

Peter makes it sound like Leon was just a sperm donor. I agree with him about guys wearing heels. It looks dumb. Besides that, Cynthia made a huge mistake in marrying him.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 17401/27/2011

Yep, r174.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 17501/27/2011

Peter is an incredible douche. He must have a huge dick or something, I dont know what Cynthia was thinking.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 17601/27/2011

Cynthia and Peter won't be married long.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 17701/29/2011

They need to stop acting like all men in ATL or all gay black men in general run around in heels and makeup like the fools and purseholders on this show.

It's just not true, and I'm surprised RuPaul or Lawrence didn't call out AC on the generalization on Watch What Happens.

BTW, did anyone check out that episode? The body language between AC and the other two was just too bizarre. Andy had watery eyes like Miss L or Ru had just read the fuck out of him right before taping, and AC kept his body shifted completely in the opposite direction. It was strange.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 17801/29/2011

I said it before and I'll say it again. There's something about Andy Cohen that's not right. That man has some cold dark eyes and that smile is creepy and seems oh so fake. I hope RuPaul did read his ass.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 17901/29/2011

Cynthia's husband is a low-rent, stupid, angry prick.

"I'm surprised RuPaul or Lawrence didn't call out AC on the generalization on Watch What Happens."

RuPaul and Miss Lawrence are not the gays' go-to people to express irritation at men dressing as women.

I'm liking Andy Cohen less and less. I thought he was very cruel to Camille Grammer on the BH Reunion Show. It was as if he devoted 70% of the show to insulting her and trying to make her cry (good luck with that!).

The fact that I suspect that it was just pandering to he friend Kyle made it worse.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 18001/29/2011

I like Andy, aside from his favoritism of Kyle, but I wont go there in this thread.

Did anything ever come of Dwight's show? Id love for the ATL queens to have their own show, with Lawrence and Derek J of course.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 18101/29/2011

Why wasn't Dwight on very much this season?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 18201/29/2011

He's probably afraid that that line backer Nene will snap him right in half.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 18301/29/2011

R182: He wanted to get before the cameras, but didn't have fare for the bus.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 18401/29/2011

I think Nene looks terrific - the way she crosses her long legs whenever she sits down is actually elegant. She knows how to display her big body in a positive way - something all big women could learn. Kim irritates Nene for the same reasons kim irritates ME - she's a big phony. I think Kim and Nene made a pact not to disclose their previous careers as strippers - I get the feeling there's a juicy story in their past. Cynthia is like a deer in the headlights with these barracuda women!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 18501/30/2011

Dwight pissed off Nene and Sheree. He was with Phaedra some, but not that much. He obviously pissed off someone higher than Nene and Sheree.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 18601/30/2011

Dwight is Dwrong.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 18701/30/2011

I think Dwight overplayed his hand with the Nene drama involving the small loan from Greg and now none of them trust him except for Phaedra. They've shut him out, and rightfully so. Even Lawrence wants nothing to do with him.

That thing with the loan made him look very small and petty.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 18801/30/2011

I wouldn't put it pass if Bravo decides not to have Dwight back on the show next season. I do think that most of these Real Housewives shows will be going off the air within five years.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 18901/30/2011

Bump.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 19001/30/2011

Dwight probably started to think he actually was a star of the show, and asked for money.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 19101/30/2011

Wasnt Dwight originally Nene's friend? Im thinking if Nene leaves likes she plans to then Dwight is going to. Andy needs help more finding good "housewives" for this show. ATL is FULL of bitter wives and exwives of black celebs.

I think that socialite (and homewrecker) Majorie Harvey would be a nice addition. Or Steve's ex wife Mary. I would love to see that drama unfold now Mary has put them on blast. Tameka Foster and Victoria Rowell would have also been good additions. And it really doesnt matter if Mary and Tameka are broke, so are many of the housewives.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 19201/30/2011

Phaedra is the the only one worth watching now. And I have read that Phaedra is very well liked amongst the other women (except, shocker, Nene)

This is the most boring of the franchise. I don't know where they can go with this show.

Sheree has become the voice of reason but she has no purpose.

Kandee is the most boring human alive.

NeNe- SEE YA!

Kim- I find her repulsive and BORING. I could care less about watching her and her stupid boyfriend have a baby next season.

I see know point in Atlanta. Its so contrived and there isnt enough real drama.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 19301/30/2011

Bravo needs to recast the Atlanta folks and bring some new blood.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 19401/30/2011

Season Finale time!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 19501/30/2011

Really Cynthia can't come up with 3,000 for the bar tab. Looks like the bitch is having a cash bar! Time to frak out Datalounge queens.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 19601/30/2011

What the hell is wrong with Terri Vaughn?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 19701/30/2011

Watching Cynthia's family break down was hard to watch.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 19801/30/2011

For god's sake, Kim's date is chewing gum during the ceremony.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 19901/30/2011

Kroy is hot. He could do way better than Kim.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 20001/30/2011

I heard that Bravo had to pay the bar tab. Very close to having no wedding at all, not because of cold feet but money.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 20101/30/2011

Cynthia looked STUNNING. I couldn't take my eyes off her.%0D %0D You just know Peter was thanking his lucky stars that he could ever score anyone as hot as Cynthia.%0D %0D Her poor mother and sister know exactly what trouble Cynthia is headed for. Unfortunately, what can you do when someone is determined to fuck up their life?%0D %0D The Dinosaur wedding was a bit silly, but the staircase provided some much needed drama.%0D %0D I don't see this franchise going much further. Nene wants to move to LA, Kim's schtick is old, and the rest are either too new or too boring.%0D %0D ATL has had a good run, but maybe it's time for a new city like San Francisco or Dallas.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 20201/31/2011

They waited to long to say something. By then she was like, "in for a penny". Funny how she went from not really wanting to do it to "I must have the wedding THIS way", you'd think for having such an epiphany (deciding she *did* want to marry Peter) all the extra stuff wouldn't matter so much, but not. And don't be fooled by the ending, they're still not seeing eye-to-eye. Why start a marriage that way? At least people without a plan have a nice place to start from, they're having money AND communication problems, the recipe couldn't be any worse. Maybe it'll be so much b.s. it'll cancel it all out, and they make it. Who knows, I just couldn't get married if I was unhappy, already!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 20301/31/2011

Bump.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 20401/31/2011

Cynthia looked like she was about die before they put her in make-up and hair lol. I thought she would pass out at any moment. I actually liked the concept of her wedding, even if they didnt have money for all the bells and whistles.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 20501/31/2011

DC was a million times better than this season of Atlanta. Is DC coming back for another season?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 20601/31/2011

DC was BORING AS HELL!!!%0D %0D I hope they don't bring that one back. The only interesting characters were the Salahis who I doubt Bravo would want back and that crazy British woman who dressed up as Sarah Palin but divorced her White House photog husband and moved back to the UK shortly after the series ended. %0D %0D Atlanta should not be going anywhere because it expands Bravo's demographic and is really cast pretty well. Sheree's pretty much run her course and NeNe's schtick is pretty old but Kim's got an interesting story with her new baby and relationship with Kroy, Kandi is still pretty fun, Phaedra wound up downright likable by the end of the season and Cynthia's obviously got a new story for next season about her messed up marriage.%0D %0D "You just know Peter was thanking his lucky stars that he could ever score anyone as hot as Cynthia."%0D %0D That's what Peter should have been thinking but he's such an ass that I doubt he appreciates how lucky he is to be with her.%0D %0D

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 20701/31/2011

What I never understood from last night was why Cynthia went ahead with a wedding that she couldn't afford?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 20801/31/2011

Poor Cynthia

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 20902/01/2011

Peter has gray pubes. Cynthia looks like death warmed over, then they applied about 50 lbs of spackle over what looked to be a 6 hour period of time, and presto a beauty is born! Holy christ is she stupid. Run, run, Cynthia. Broke ass wedding with no flowers or rings. WTF?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 21002/01/2011

They need some new housewives.%0D %0D Keepers: Phaedra and Kandi%0D %0D Maybe: Sheree, if she can get a good story%0D %0D Lose: Kim and Nene. Although Kim probably is a maybe.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 21102/01/2011

Anyone else notice Sheree blithely parking in the handicapped spot on the way to that ridiculous audition?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 21202/01/2011

Peter looks like a major wife beater, Cynthia's family was right about him. Alsom Cynthia is going bald big time, here hairline starts farther back then Peggy Lees'

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 21302/01/2011

I noticed R212. Sheree's "acting" reminds me of high school drama class. And arguing with the director at an [italic] audition [/italic]? WTF?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 21402/01/2011

Sheree's audition was funny. I feel bad for Cynthia. I hope Kim leaves.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 21502/02/2011

Is NeNe really leaving the show?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 21602/02/2011

At the end, the message on screen read that NeNe intends to move to LA. I'm guessing her move is a done deal and this is Bravo's way of letting us know she's off the show. Just a hunch.%0D %0D Of course, if her sorry ass is back in the ATL next year, we can all laugh at her inability to make a career anywhere other than RHousewives.%0D %0D Who knows, maybe LA will embrace her and she'll be a huge star.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 21702/02/2011

NeNe's on the next "Celebrity Apprentice," but after that......

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 21802/02/2011

Part 1 of the reunion is tonight.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 21902/13/2011

I tried to watch the reunion, but Nene just gets on my nerves. Pure trash

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 22002/14/2011

It was pretty boring.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 22102/15/2011

It was a bit boring. Nenes ego is as big as house.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 22202/15/2011

Why does Kim always look pissed off. Her attitude is sucks big time.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 22302/15/2011

What about NeNe's accusation one of them is a man?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 22402/15/2011

Kim's attitude is horrible.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 22502/15/2011

Bravo should have never hired Kim to be on the Real Housewives of Atlanta. I totally believe she's a closeted racist.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 22602/21/2011

I think Kim is a closeted racist too. Why would Big Poppa call Sweetie a black bitch? Kim treats Sweetie like a slave. Also, why would Sweetie work for her for 11 years? Why would 21 year old Kim need an assistant?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 22702/21/2011

Thank you. You took the words right out of my mouth, r227.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 22802/22/2011

I lmao at Phaedra vs. Nene during the reunion. They could have gone back forth for the entire two parts.

Its not hard to see that Nene is taking out all the issues in her personal life out on everyone she crosses paths with. I hope Star shuts her ass down on Celebrity Apprentice.

Andy should definitely replace Nene and Kim. They have both worn out their welcome. Kim is pure trash. Its seems like she thinks she is somehow too good to be on the show now that she has found a man with some money to impregnate her.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 22902/22/2011

I believe that Kim is a racist too. She's too stupid and white-trashy NOT to be. However, she is also a user. She used Kandi to jump start her singing career, but probably makes racist comments behind her back. Didn't she refer to an AA guy on her bus as "nappy haired"?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 23002/22/2011

r230 - black people refer to kinky black hair as "nappy" all the time. However, as soon as a white person says "nappy" - oh my - racist! please.%0D %0D

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 23102/22/2011

r231, please tell me you're being sarcastic.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 23202/22/2011

They are all useless trash

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 23302/22/2011

NeNe is a sociopath. But in an annoying, not entertaining, way.

Fakedra came across pretty well on the reunion (especially when she was getting the upper hand on a clueless NeNe) until she kept lying about the baby's due date nonsense. This time, for a new BS reason.

Kandi is a horrible businesswoman. And notice how Andy said her CD was "well reviewed" not "successful."

Kim is total trash. But there is no way Bravo would fire her; she is what the franchise lives for. Her stupid is larger than life.

Cynthia is boring.

Sheree has lost her crazy, which makes her boring. It looks like she needs to lose some pounds instead. Was it just the dress or has she gained 80 pounds? She looks like a football player.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 23402/22/2011

Kim may be a stupid trailer trash whore, but she bags the guys she goes after. Who wouldn't kill to have access to Big Papa's money while getting your hole pounded regularly by the likes of Kroy?%0D

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 23502/22/2011

Kandi's cd got a great review in the NYT. I bought it however and love her voice but the lyrics were awful so I ultimately tossed it out the car window. She and Phaedra were great on Andy's show. I really have come to like Phaedra and her down home pithy comments.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 23602/22/2011

Miss Phaedra is opening up a funeral home.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 23702/22/2011

r234, Phaedra finally said in Part 2 that she was indeed pregnant when she married Apollo. As if everyone hadnt known.

I thought Sheree looked great on the reunion.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 23802/22/2011

Cynthia and her problems are deadly dull, but I'm sure she'll be asked back. I like Sheree, but she really needs to bring it. They'll probably all be back except for Leakeszilla.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 23902/22/2011

I like how when NeNe submitted a snide question about Phaedra's age on WWHN, Phaedra swatted the question away and effortlessly turned it against NeNe.

NeNe is clearly older than she 43.

And I *loved* how uncomfortable Kim got when Andy said to NeNe "you have admitted to being a stripper" because Kim was worried that she was going to be asked if she had worked at the Cheetah club.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 24002/22/2011

Kim is trailer trash. Why did Kandi allow herself to be used?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 24102/22/2011

r222%0D %0D ...and her head is just as empty as it.%0D %0D Get some furniture bitch!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 24202/22/2011

They should all be recasted as far as I am concerned. I think Bravo should recast every new season just like Oxygen does with the Bad Girls Club.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 24302/23/2011

We have the NeNe/Kim feud and the new NeNe/Phaedra feud. Throw in Khandi for her Greek Chorus abilities and replace Sheree and the model. Bring in Usher's wife who hates Khandi.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 24402/23/2011

Cynthia could bring a lot of drama with her marriage.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 24502/23/2011

Yeah, but Cynthia is too dull for words. You need a larger than life personality to survive on these shows.%0D %0D %0D So what's the story with Kandi & Usher's wife?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 24602/23/2011

[quote]They should all be recasted %0D %0D That says it all about who watches this mess.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 24702/23/2011

Exactly, r247.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 24802/23/2011

r247 & r248 = Real Housewives of Miami, about to be canceled after their four reply thread!

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 24902/23/2011

bimp

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 25002/23/2011

I knew it! Peter has a huge dick.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 25102/23/2011

Next?

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 25202/25/2011

How do you know that, r249.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 25302/26/2011

r251, that story is fake as hell. They live a long way from that club, and Cynthia is no idiot. No way she is letting him stay out all night.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 25403/27/2011

Nene has a new best friend to betray and Kim has pushed out Kroy's baby

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 25507/05/2011

I thought NeNe said she was through with RHoA last season?

Just more hot air, I guess...

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 25607/05/2011

In the Bravo ads promoting all of their shows ("Camp Bravo"), there's a brief shot of Khandi. She looks really pretty with a new subdued hairstyle. She deserves a good man.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 25707/06/2011

Cynthia Bailey Relieved Her Daughter Noelle Likes Boys: ‘At Least I’m Not Having To Deal With The Fact That You Like Girls’

In this season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Cynthia Bailey is not only dealing with financial troubles, but also with the fact that her teenage daughter Noelle, who turns 14 on Nov. 9, is starting to date — and Cynthia told RadarOnline.com that she is relieved that Noelle isn’t interested in the same gender.

“Noelle just started high school and she likes boys and boys like her, which is totally expected and normal,” Cynthia told Radar in an exclusive interview.

“It’s interesting because she has girlfriends who like girls, so I’m like, ‘Alrighty then.’ There’s nothing wrong with that, but on the flip side, I’m like, ‘Are you ready to like boys?’

But the happy mom revealed she told her daughter, “Okay, at least it is boys that you like. At least I’m not having to deal with the fact that you like girls.”

Dealing with a teenager isn’t always the easiest job.

“It’s a lot raising a teenager in this day in time,” Cynthia said. “When I started to be curious when I entered high school, my mom was not the kind of mom [who was] like, ‘Honey, just tell me everything. Let’s be best friends.’ I never had any of that.”

Cynthia just broke the rules growing up.

“I just kind of was feeling what I was feeling,” she explained. “I snuck around. My mom said I couldn’t go, so I figured out a way to go.”

So now, Cynthia doesn’t want Noelle to have that kind of teenage experience.

“I don’t really want Noelle to go through those things,” she said.

Cynthia tries to have a different kind of relationship with her daughter than she had with her mother when she was younger.

“My schedule is way too busy for me not to be connected to her,” she said. “She’s my only child. I can know what’s going on and I can make her feel comfortable and safe and keep our communication open.”

As a result of this type of parenting, Noelle shares with Cynthia.

“My teenager is like, ‘My friend Arthur who is a boy, we want to go the movies. Can you take us?’” Cynthia said. “So Peter and I actually kind of have fun doing our date night double dating with Noelle and her friend that’s a boy.”

But, sometimes, other parents don’t agree with Cynthia’s decision to let her daughter date.

“I may get a lot of flack from some moms who may think, ‘She’s too young or what are you doing?’” Cynthia said. “But on the other hand, a lot of mothers are going to love the fact that my only goal is that I make sure I know what’s going on with Noelle.”

Cynthia believes this parenting philosophy helps her daughter stay out of trouble.

“I’m not into her going to somebody else’s house and sneaking around,” she explained. “When you put [them] in an environment where they feel like they can come to you and talk to you, it takes all the sensationalism out of even having a boyfriend.”

Cynthia even thinks that this type of communication helps Noelle to set her priorities straight.

“Now, I’m asking, ‘Where’s Arthur? Is he coming over this week? What’s going on?’ Cynthia said. “She’s like, ‘Mom, not this week. I just need some time. I’ve got to focus on school.’ It’s almost like reverse psychology.”

“I don’t think anyone can tell you how to parent your child,” Cynthia concluded. “It works for me. I just want to know what’s going on at all times — [and] she feels comfortable telling me.”

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 25811/10/2013

[quote]She deserves a good man.

Or woman.

by Phaedra B Ghetto, Attorney At Lawreply 25911/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.