Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kate Gosselin on Sarah Palin trip **MISERABLE**

The buzz this morning is all about what a whiner Kate was. Or, as Sarah Palin's father said, Gosselin "bitched from the moment she got off the plane."

Kate Gosselin greatest hits last night

"I'm worried about my toes; they're freezing."

"I've been bitten [by bugs] about 200 times %E2%80%94 it's horrible."

"I'm miserable, but somebody's gotta be."

"This is cruel and unusual punishment."

And finally, "This is ridiculous!" she shrieked. "I just don't get it! There are no paper towels! I'm freezing to the bone, I have 19 layers on, my hands are frigid! ... I held it together as long as I could, and I'm done now."

She made the kids pack up and leave, opting not to stay out overnight as planned. When they objected, she said, "Okay, goodbye. You're now a Palin, not a Gosselin." That prompted them to follow their mom to a plane out of there.

by Anonymousreply 801/19/2013

Who ARE these people?

by Anonymousreply 112/13/2010

Sarah Palin took Kate Gosselin and brood camping on her show last night.

by Anonymousreply 212/13/2010

"It wasn't THAAAAT BAAAAD..."

by Anonymousreply 312/13/2010

Gain some weight, tard

by Anonymousreply 412/13/2010

I saw that eppy. %0D %0D She got paid to take her kids camping. Paid. The whole thing was filmed, but so what. %0D %0D Once again. She got paid. For the money you would think she could have shut her mouth and played along with things. %0D %0D The eppy was heavily edited to boot. So I do not know who Kate is fucking over on TLC but it must be one of the higher ups. The bitch is not worth it. %0D %0D I never thought I would think like this. But, I kinda liked Sarah Palin's family in this eppy. Her own father and brother were very kind to Kate's litter for goodness sakes. %0D %0D Even Piper just could not have cares less about any of it at all. After Kate's meltdown, Palin asked Piper if she wanted to say goodbye to everyone and Piper said no and then just watched Kate and her littler leave with a really wtf look on her face. I thought that great.%0D %0D Snark away on me. But I like trashy tv sometimes. %0D %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 512/13/2010

Please. That's so PR in order for the re-runs of the episode to have even higher ratings than the original airing.

by Anonymousreply 612/13/2010

Say what you want about these dumb talentless cunts, they are geniuses at generating publicity and income for themselves. Even the dumb gays on DL fall for it.

by Anonymousreply 712/13/2010

Miserable indeed!

by Anonymousreply 801/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.