Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Did Lance Bass ever fool around with Justin Timberlake?

Tell the secrets Lance...

by Anonymousreply 13601/15/2015

Nah, more likely it was Justin and JC. Justin lived alone with JC as a teenager for a while.

by Anonymousreply 112/11/2010

Of course, didn't you know 2 gays guys can't co-exist in the same space without having sex?

by Anonymousreply 212/11/2010

I always heard that Lance and Joey Fatone were really close, maybe even more so than the rest of the group. I still wonder if the two of them had something going on, or if it was just a crush on Lance's part.

by Anonymousreply 312/11/2010

Is Justin really closeted?

by Anonymousreply 412/11/2010

The question is: Who had to blow Lou Pearlman?%0D %0D ewwwwwwwww

by Anonymousreply 512/11/2010

even if they didn't sleep together Lance probably knows stuff about JT

by Anonymousreply 612/11/2010

If Justin isn't gay, why is he still dating that lesbian Jessica Biel?

by Anonymousreply 712/11/2010

Justin probably stuck with JC Chasez, who was hot as hell back then. You can tell Justin thought so too.

by Anonymousreply 812/11/2010

Did Lance write about Reichen in his book?

by Anonymousreply 912/12/2010

He wishes.

R3, Joey is a stag hag. He had no problem kissing Lance, sharing a bed with him, watching Queer as Folk with him, but was a pussy hound.

by Anonymousreply 1012/12/2010

Why do y'all think Jessica's a lesbian?.

by Anonymousreply 1112/12/2010

What's a "stag hag"? Never heard the term before.

by Anonymousreply 1212/12/2010

For example pictures like this, r11. That's Jessica on the right and Justin's dyke "personal assistant"/cousin on the left. And Justin in front of them in green.%0D %0D I've never heard stag hag either. It's what, a straight guy who watches Queer as Folk with you?

by Anonymousreply 1312/12/2010

It's fag stag, not stag hag.

by Anonymousreply 1412/12/2010

I would think Timberfake could do much better so if they did, it was sex of convenience.

by Anonymousreply 1512/12/2010

R5 Probably Chris, since he's the one who started the group and went to Pearlman initially.

Justin and JC are the ones I would believe were fucking. They had a long, weird history. Lance and Justin weren't very close.

I was hoping Lance's book would have spilled more dirt but I guess he didn't want to completely burn bridges since he'll need that NSYNC reunion tour one day.

by Anonymousreply 1612/12/2010

That guy who died recently from that boyband (sorry to be vague, I am drawing a blank) was on Howard Stern and told about Lou, how he would sit there with his legs spread in boxer shorts and that it was common knowledge if you wanted your band to succeed somebody had to do Lou.

by Anonymousreply 1712/21/2010

LFO

by Anonymousreply 1812/21/2010

I heard that JC lived with Lou for a while, so I guess we know who took one for the team.

by Anonymousreply 1912/21/2010

How come the ugly one has to be gay?

Seriously Lance Bass never has had sex with any one unless he paid for it.

by Anonymousreply 2006/19/2012

You sound bitter, R20.

Do you really believe that?

by Anonymousreply 2106/19/2012

Hey pretty lady!

by Anonymousreply 2206/19/2012

Ew they're all ugly except Timberlake of course

by Anonymousreply 2306/19/2012

Not unless you count the numerous times their dicks touched while double-donging some groupie in their hotel room.

by Anonymousreply 2506/19/2012

Lance Bass has talked about having sex with a woman before coming out as gay.

by Anonymousreply 2606/19/2012

In his autobiography, I think Lance comments on how tight his hole is and implies that he is a top. He said that when he got his colonoscopy the doctor commented that he thought he was a bottom and was surprised to find out how tight it was.

by Anonymousreply 2806/19/2012

Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 2906/22/2012

Lance looks like Marcia Wallace in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 3006/22/2012

Lance is Ellen with a penis.

by Anonymousreply 3106/22/2012

They are both super-fug.

by Anonymousreply 3206/22/2012

Justin Timberlake has been swimming in pussy since he was a teen. Why would he want to have sex with some mediocre looking guy when girls have been throwing themselves at him since time began?

by Anonymousreply 3306/22/2012

[quote]Lance Bass has talked about having sex with a woman before coming out as gay.

Well I'm sure he would like to THINK he did. That's one of the memories that is false and comes out in therapy

by Anonymousreply 3406/22/2012

Hi lance bass what up bro how going bro is me My name is Mai Chi Tran when you going out with Justin timberlake you stuck ever know that why look down Justin hanging out with him no more is your birthday on Saturday you having going party tonight on sunday last day things is here belong think so

by Anonymousreply 3505/02/2013

hi lance bass my name is Mai Chi Tran Jc talking to you about there swear like that and Justin timberlake

by Anonymousreply 3605/02/2013

Wasn't Lance the only member not to be invited to Justin's wedding?

by Anonymousreply 3705/02/2013

R10, wouldn't the correct term be a fag stag? Fag hag is to straight women as fag stag is to straight men.

by Anonymousreply 3805/02/2013

I think the only truly straight one in NSync was Joey.

by Anonymousreply 3905/02/2013

R28, if you're not making it up, then Lance is even a bigger douche than I thought. He's obviously lying in order to brag about being a top. His book came out years ago. Who gets a colonoscopy that young?

by Anonymousreply 4005/02/2013

Lance is revolting to me. JC is boyfriends with Colton Haynes (?). Justin is gay.

by Anonymousreply 4105/02/2013

Why does Lance always draw such venom from DL and gay guys in general? I always find it unusual.

by Anonymousreply 4205/02/2013

[quote]Why does Lance always draw such venom from DL

[bold]Because everyone at DL hates him with a passion and wants him dead.[/bold]

Now that R42 feels justified with his "venom" meme, maybe we can face facts.

Lance is Mr. Bland. Gay people barely notice bland people. Gay people who barely notice bland people, usually don't take time to post messages about bland people. It's a waste of time.

People who have a dislike for an entertainer, will post about it when the entertainer's name shows up. Thus it seems to unthinking people, that a large percentage of people "hate" that entertainer. Before you know it, unthinking people will post an announcement about venom and hate for someone who is so bland, that most people don't even remember that person even exists.

by Anonymousreply 4305/02/2013

I used to enjoy listening to Lance's radio show on Sirius, but gave up when he started on his conspiracy theories. Another nut with a microphone.

by Anonymousreply 4405/02/2013

I saw Joey Fatone a few years back. He pings all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 4505/02/2013

Lance is a douche!

by Anonymousreply 4605/02/2013

No way would Justin go for Lance aka Ellen.

As said, you can bet that Justin and JC were at it like rabbits. Possibly since the MMC days, who knows what happened there. Also don't forget his best friend Matt Morris.

Although he looks rough now, JC was the hottest from NSYNC and had the best voice. I just wish Justin would throw him a branch and give him a guest spot, I wish a super producer like Timbaland would work with him. I liked what he did with Basement Jaxx.

by Anonymousreply 4705/04/2013

I love how if you just add a space, Joey Fatone becomes Joey Fat One. It's funny because it's true.

by Anonymousreply 4805/04/2013

Who is his current boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 4905/04/2013

Lance's face was bad enough to start with, but that cosmetic surgery gave him a permanent fake-eyed freak look that it's impossible to take him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 5005/04/2013

VILE. This is the worst gratuitous nose job I can think of.

Justin and JC had some honkers on them and still do, yet he didn't. Nose thinning tends to look bad on even females.

by Anonymousreply 5105/04/2013

Dustin declared himself a power bottom soon after coming out. I know this because I had never heard the term before. Justin has had the same boyfriend and business partner TA for almost 15 years. Jessica Simpson's bf from high school Kaycee bearded for TA for quite a while. She went on to marry Donald Faison.

This doesn't mean JT never played a bit with JC, but he definitely cemented his committed relationship with TA with his wedding to Biel.

by Anonymousreply 5205/04/2013

[quote]but he definitely cemented his committed relationship with TA with his wedding to Biel.

huh? how do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 5305/04/2013

I mean, as a heart throb pussy magnet, instead of having so-so relationships with the likes of Britney and Cameron, he married a Lesbian since he clearly can't marry TA. It was the second best thing.

by Anonymousreply 5405/04/2013

[quote]Although he looks rough now, JC was the hottest from NSYNC and had the best voice.

Way rough. He had the best voice and was the best dancer. I hate that he couldn't break through like Justin did.

[quote]I just wish Justin would throw him a branch and give him a guest spot, I wish a super producer like Timbaland would work with him. I liked what he did with Basement Jaxx.

I liked the collaborations JC did. He really does need a hot producer but Timbaland and Pharrell have all worked with Justin and if JC did it'd look like he was riding on Justin's coattails.

JC needs a good songwriter. The song he writes are all over the place. He's a vocalist and he should play to that.

by Anonymousreply 5505/04/2013

Years ago Pop Up Video on VH1 did a video and indicated all five members were Bi...Bi...Bi.

by Anonymousreply 5605/04/2013

R57 Exactly. After that ridiculous statement, it was hard to like him. Gays who have to tell the world about all the "straight" stuff they do have serious self-loathing issues.

by Anonymousreply 5805/04/2013

The only interesting thing about Sea Bass was that going into space thing. Thought that was cool and he was always an obvious mo. That was the only way I remembered him, otherwise the blandest of the bland.

by Anonymousreply 5905/04/2013

Here's JC singing recently at some sorority thing. (The singing starts at about one minute in.) I wish he'd release some new music. His voice is still really nice.

by Anonymousreply 6005/04/2013

Who is TA?

by Anonymousreply 6105/04/2013

When starting out the guys shared rooms at various times. No doubt JT and LB fooled around.

by Anonymousreply 6205/04/2013

I wouldn't be surprised, they were both hot and Justin was kinda gay tbh

by Anonymousreply 6305/15/2013

R61, Trace Ayala. He's bffs with Justin since they were kids. See link at :31.

by Anonymousreply 6405/15/2013

And here's a picture of them --

by Anonymousreply 6505/15/2013

I just started to become interested in nsync so I'm not up on the gossip. Which ones are gay? I know LB is. JT seems straight from what I know about him. Wiki says nothing about relationships (a tell tale sign) for JC and Chris.

by Anonymousreply 6609/02/2013

Here's a Lance Bass story for you all.

I was in a bad movie with LB.....started out as On The El, ended up released as On The Line. He was out personally but not publicly then and yes we had a fling.

One day on set, one of the kid actors asked him about being in NSYNC. He answered all her questions and it was cute to watch until she asked "who sings the high parts and who sings the low parts?" He answered with "I sing the lowest parts", then dropped his voice three octaves and said "I'm the bass, someone's got to be the MAAAAAAN of the group".

Moment of silence, followed by the *entire cast* and crew falling apart with laughter. Work entirely stopped for about 10 while we all howled. Lance looked hurt for a second, but laughter is contagious (when we were alone later, he told me ss he was saying it he knew it sounded ridiculous).The kid who asked didn't get why people were laughing, but for the rest of the shoot, it was a running joke. The director filmed the next scene by growling out "the MAAAAAAAN of this film says ACTION! "

by Anonymousreply 6709/02/2013

lol R67! great story, I wish I had been there. NIce that he seems to have a sense of humour about himself

by Anonymousreply 6809/02/2013

Lance is always very circumspect when asked this question, BUT his eyes say "yep, Justin is gay too."

by Anonymousreply 6909/02/2013

You would have to be a total fool to think Lance and Justin didn't ever fool around.

by Anonymousreply 7009/03/2013

R67 did he ever mention Justin?

by Anonymousreply 7109/07/2013

I wish Joey would kiss me and watch TV in bed with me. But not Queer As Folk.

by Anonymousreply 7209/07/2013

Will Justin be at Lance's upcoming wedding, weeping into a lace pocket square in the last pew of the Baptist church?

by Anonymousreply 7309/14/2013

This thing with Pearlman got me thinking. Did this happen in the past where the boy band members had to sleep with their creator? I'm thinking like for the first boy bands like the Monkees.

by Anonymousreply 7409/14/2013

'NSYNC fans know that to this day, Joey and Lance are extremely close. It's all platonic though. Justin and Chris where close during the 'NSYNC heydays, i'm not sure now. JC seems to be friends with everyone.

by Anonymousreply 7509/14/2013

Seriously though.. is there any truth to JC and Justin being gay? If they were gay, wouldn't Lance have outed them already? hmm..

by Anonymousreply 7609/14/2013

Well I wonder...

by Anonymousreply 7709/14/2013

I don't know if Justin is gay or not but you almost never see him with Jessica since they got married. Something is up with that.

by Anonymousreply 7809/14/2013

The link to Justin's boyfriend's pic just sends me to google, anybody else have a better pic?

by Anonymousreply 7909/15/2013

I remember when Lance blamed the box office failure of On The Line on 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 8009/15/2013

Lol, poor Lance. A farmboy from the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 8109/15/2013

I want to know about Joey Fatone playing around with boys when he was young. You around Joey? Spill your secrets.

Also, is your last name really Fatone, or is that a stage name? You know, because you were the fat one?

by Anonymousreply 8209/15/2013

Wait, someone is actually attracted to Joey Fat-One?

by Anonymousreply 8309/16/2013

[quote]you almost never see him with Jessica since they got married. Something is up with that.

Sounds about right to me!

by Anonymousreply 8409/16/2013

R51, that looks like shit. When did that happen to him? I've seen some pics of him lately and didn't notice his fucked up nose.

by Anonymousreply 8509/18/2013

75: "'NSYNC fans know that to this day, Joey and Lance are extremely close. It's all platonic though. Justin and Chris where close during the 'NSYNC heydays, i'm not sure now. JC seems to be friends with everyone." No, JC was/is a doormat. 100% certain: Joey = Straight, Lance = Gay. 90% certain: Chris = Straight. 80% certain: Justin = Gay. I figure JC might just become asexual at this point. Lance has probably known Justin is gay since the beginning and Justin must worry that Lance will out him, but based on a resent interview, Lance will not do that. Still tension.

by Anonymousreply 8609/27/2013

[R77]: They always look like that. There are hundreds of pics and videos. But since JC was 5 years older, it was Justin's stockerish puppy love... but as they got older, you never know. (Justin stocked JC around the MMC set)

by Anonymousreply 8709/27/2013

Jesus OP, are you collecting Medicare?

by Anonymousreply 8809/27/2013

R87, wtf are you talking about, slash frau? Here's a lesson on male sexuality - there is fucking, not "stocking"

by Anonymousreply 8909/28/2013

R87 probably can't spell "stalk" and is talking about stalkerish puppy love.

by Anonymousreply 9009/28/2013

[R75]"No, JC was/is a doormat. "

If you're still around, what do you mean by that? I'm another new Nsync fan and I've tried to do a lot of back research in the last couple months but there is much I don't know so I'd be interested in hearing any gossip you have.

JC is the one who attracted me to the band, I got a link to that clip to him singing "Ho Hey" for Tri Delta, and fell head over heels in love with his voice, even more now after hearing what he can do, "Hey Ho" is child's play. Then after stalking(some of us can spell it) Youtube, his dancing.

by Anonymousreply 9110/09/2013

R86 did / do you know them? Where does your info come from? I never had any question JC was gay but recently encountered a bunch of fraus with stories of his naughty groupie antics (with females). No first hand knowledge though of course.

100 % agree w your lance comment, Lance has known about Justin for 15+ years. Now that he is out & living a free life, there must be a ton of tension between them two. I'm sure it doesn't help for Justin to see Lance engaged to a guy and all that, making a go of life as his real self while Justin is rotting in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 9210/09/2013

"I'm sure it doesn't help for Justin to see Lance engaged to a guy and all that, making a go of life as his real self while Justin is rotting in the closet."

oh Justin, what did you do to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 9310/09/2013

"Although he looks rough now, JC was the hottest from NSYNC and had the best voice. I just wish Justin would throw him a branch and give him a guest spot, I wish a super producer like Timbaland would work with him. I liked what he did with Basement Jaxx."

JC did work with Timbaland, he worked with Justin(Until Yesterday, they even performed it live together at a couple of Justin's club shows around 2006), he worked with a number of "famous producers" for his unreleased 2nd album.

A lot of people don't realize it but he did absolutely everything Jive asked of him when it came to the 2nd album. Worked with anyone they wanted him to work with, went back and wrote songs to replace songs they decided they didn't like, did any humiliatingly lame promotion that even new acts would think were beneath them when they told him to.

They screwed him over anyway. It's very ugly the way he was treated by that label. I liked what he did with Basement Jaxx too and he had an amazing vocal range.

Awww I don't think he looks that rough. I think age just changed his face in such a way to make him less photogenic but when you get a good video of him, well lit and high quality, he looks fine except for the consistently bad haircuts and needing a little eyebrow grooming. They aren't super bushy but just a slight bit of shaping, a little clean up around the outer edges, would make a world of difference because he has a prominent brow and slightly messy eyebrows tend to emphasize it. Say what you want about his nose-it was always big-but at least his nose looks classy in profile, no angle can help Justin's nose(between him, Joey and Justin no one can say Nsync lacked in the olfactory department lol). Whenever I read about anyone meeting him they say he's still very handsome with very intense blue eyes.

by Anonymousreply 9410/20/2013

Hi JC @ r94, I always heard you posted here!

What did the label do wrong, other than refuse to release an album that presumably they thought would not sell?

by Anonymousreply 9510/20/2013

Wow, that was uncalled for. All you need to do is a little research to find this stuff out. Suffice to say there is far more to it than that and in fact Jive if anything got in the way of the albums doing well, with their constant delays and in the case of the second album, testing out two singles quietly in very limited markets. the response to both being very good, especially You Ruined Me, and then refusing to give the singles a wide release. It's like the only stations that had the single were the ones JC personally delivered it to. It was to the point where they didn't just not want to work for JC but if anything they were actively getting in the way of potential success.

Not to mention lying. Sometimes fans have some connections, on at least two occasions I read about there were stories of JC making a so-called promotional appearance for the second album to promote a release date that Jive already knew wasn't happening. The person told JC what they'd heard and he was blindsided, he'd never been told. They sent him out to these radio station appearances to promote something they knew wasn't happening.

If it wasn't for the fact that there are other examples of Jive's total incompetence, the whole situation looks like one big personal vendetta designed to make sure there was no way he could succeed as a solo artist. But they treated some other artists almost as badly.

Backstreet Boys were bigger than Nsync worldwide and while Nick Carter had drug and alcohol issues, he should have still been easy for Jive to market, he was arguably the most popular member of the most popular boyband in the world. Caveat that I have no idea what his solo material sounded like but from what I've read they left him completely floundering and didn't even try.

They had Justin everywhere, that was JIVE's doing, him getting all those high profile appearances, that was Jive doing what they are supposed to do but refused to do for any other member of Nysnc or any of the other groups. They seemed to decide they would only support one and Justin won out because of the Britney factor, he was quite willing to use their relationship and their break up to get every once of publicity possible. Not a knock against Justin, it's not his fault Jive decided "There Could Be Only One".

They had tunnel vision and if it wasn't Britney and it wasn't Justin they seemed to not have much interest in putting any money or effort into promotion. Which is why they aren't around anymore. As successful as those two are, it wasn't enough.

by Anonymousreply 9610/20/2013

That's a shame. We hear these type of stories all the time. That's why I refuse to buy CD's /Mp3's now. I support the artist by going to their shows or buying their merchandise.

by Anonymousreply 9710/20/2013

Sucks for him r97, but the label was probably right. A flurry of ex boybanders coming out at the same time would only compete with each other and call attention to their corny past.

by Anonymousreply 9810/22/2013

There a MTV interview with even Justin talking about and promoting JC's 2nd album, just a couple a months before it got axed.

Apparently, Jive suggested before JC even put out the first album, that he and Justin should put an album as a duet. Justin was completely on board for it, but JC flatly said no, because it would be weird if him and Justin did something, especially if *NSYNC was getting back together. I wonder if JC would have changed his mind if he knew *NSYNC was dead. I think he was the last to know.

by Anonymousreply 9910/22/2013

Does JC have new music out now on his website or whatever? He doesn't need Jive anymore. He's always cast as this innocent altruist trying to put everyone else first in a cutthroat industry. Maybe he was just sick of pop and it's his fans who couldn't move on.

by Anonymousreply 10010/22/2013

STOP THIS INSANITY!

by Anonymousreply 10110/22/2013

So basically everyone is gay but Joey?

by Anonymousreply 10210/22/2013

Does anyone else remember a few years ago when JT hosted Saturday Night Live? He did this sketch on a ship where he referenced almost signing Justin Bieber and his relationship with Britney? It was headline news because one of the lines referenced how Britney lied about being a virgin because they were sleeping with each other the whole time. The funny thing about it though is he also made a reference to experimenting with guys as well. I don't think hes 100% straight and I don't think hes 100% gay. But he definitely likes dick.

by Anonymousreply 10310/22/2013

A well-connected showbiz friend knows Justin's legal guardian during the late MMC days and the very early N'Sync days and she told mutual friend that she had lots of trying times keeping Justin under control and that loved sneaking out at night and sucking cock.

Flash forward five years and mutual friend now has besties who work for Justin (first via SNL and now for him directly), and suddenly doesn't recall any of that.

Prognosis: gay

by Anonymousreply 10410/22/2013

r100 JC is focusing on his new girl group (Girl Radical) that he's putting out. The girls put out a cover of No Doubt's Just A Girl which is horrible. He's in the studio now recording an EP or album with them.

He wrote a song for UK girl group Girls Aloud called Watched Me Go a few years ago. Much better song, funky and sexy. I hope he eventually goes this route with them.

JC doesn't seem to shy away from sex when he write his songs. I would think he would be a great lay.

Watch Me Go:

by Anonymousreply 10610/22/2013

R106 is correct R100.

JC also does a lot of random song writing for others and someone tweet a picture of him in the studio recording a track. It may be for GR or someone else, not sure.

R102

Only confirmed things: Joey: straight Lance: gay

The other 3, guesses are: Chris: straight Justin: gay

JC: gay, straight, bi, slut, asexual, alien, it changes with the day

by Anonymousreply 10710/22/2013

That's my feelings about JC. I think he would fuck anything.

by Anonymousreply 10810/22/2013

r104 interesting but wasn't he like 12? where does a 12 year old curly blond kid from TV go in Orlando to suck cock at night?

by Anonymousreply 10910/22/2013

R109

Where couldn't he?

by Anonymousreply 11010/22/2013

Lance is an embarrassment

by Anonymousreply 11110/22/2013

Looks like Timberlake's PR assholes are back to their old tricks at r105.

R103, i remember that SNL and i thought the same thing you did. And guess what, you got it right, i know with 100% certainty that JT goes for cock. Given that he flirts with coming out like that on SNL, why are his PR trolls crawling around insulting people who catch on?

R105, get the fuck out of here with that name calling bullshit. Your client is a fucking queer so you should know better.

by Anonymousreply 11210/23/2013

Remember what season that was R112? I want to see this.

by Anonymousreply 11310/23/2013

JT lived with Ryan Gosling when they were on MMC together. Did they fool around?

by Anonymousreply 11410/23/2013

That SNL thing, google cornelius timberlake.

by Anonymousreply 11510/23/2013

I'd be more interested in knowing if JC Chasez was involved in any homosexshul diddling. Between him and Justin, JC is the prettier and more talented one.

by Anonymousreply 11610/23/2013

[R116]I think everyone wants JC to play for their team. lol I'd love to know the real story.

I go back and forth. He seems to have a genuine liking for the ladies and does a damn convincing job singing about it. He also seems like the sort of guy who would say if he was bi or gay. He's private but generally forthright.

On the other hand he just does not seem entirely straight. He just doesn't.

Just go with choice "fuck anything" for now because the dude seems to really like sex I can't see him being all that picky about it if he was horny.

by Anonymousreply 11710/23/2013

Based on random groupie stories over the years, going with the "fuck anything" option. There are stories that JC has done many things with guys and chicks. The only requirement is you must be beautiful. When asked in an interview, after the whole Britney Madonna kiss event, if he would do that with Justin, he said: "Sure, but I don't think it will help with album sales."

by Anonymousreply 11810/23/2013

r109 Lou Perlman's house, but his minder would've been the one driving him there.

by Anonymousreply 11910/25/2013

Lou Perlman, you have to wonder why any parent would allow their child near him.

by Anonymousreply 12010/26/2013

[R120] I don't think Lynn ever would, that's why I don't think Lou ever touched Justin. Justin's mother was extremely protective and very aware of there being predators out there.

If one of them was a "sacrifice for Lou", it wasn't Justin.

by Anonymousreply 12110/26/2013

Who is the alpha of this group? It can't be JT.

by Anonymousreply 12210/27/2013

R122 I don't think Nsync had an alpha. Supposedly, even though it supposedly annoyed Chris because he was the oldest and started the band, they tended to go to JC for advice or whatever. He was the first one to walk out of the last meeting with Lou Pearlman, the others followed, and he tended to be the most focused on them improving and growing as a group. But he wasn't an alpha. Justin was good at getting himself attention but he didn't set any standards or lead the group anywhere no matter how much Jive's promotional tactics for his solo career wanted to completely discount the rest of the band's talents and contributions.

Chris, Joey and Lance weren't alphas either.

Don't think any of them were alphas. Just a group of guys whose voices went well together, were hard workers and mostly got along.

by Anonymousreply 12310/27/2013

Lance Bass looks hideous on his wedding photos, what a train wreck..

Ewwwwwww..

by Anonymousreply 12412/28/2014

can 2 bottoms have a sexual relationship? I doubt 2 teens/early 20s guys in the early 2000s would have known about the existence of a double-sided dildo.

by Anonymousreply 12512/29/2014

R126, you are one fucked-up unfunny mess.

by Anonymousreply 12712/29/2014

R127 what do you mean, my grandmother told me that story? I had to tame it down a little for the readers though.

by Anonymousreply 12812/29/2014

omg at the last few posts lol

by Anonymousreply 12912/29/2014

Is JC out???

by Anonymousreply 13012/29/2014

I would have gone for Joey Fatone if possible.

by Anonymousreply 13112/29/2014

Justin has fooled around with guys before. He has a wild side to him but his relationship with Jessica is real. He doesn't hide anything from her and she knows about his faults and doesn't care. That's why he married her. He knew he would never find another girl that would be as loyal and loving to him as Biel. Their relationship won't last though. She will probably have another baby but the relationship won't last.

I work in PR in Manhattan. The amount of gossip I hear is insane. If I sometimes hear something really juicy I will come on DL and post about it.

by Anonymousreply 13201/09/2015

^ what guys have you heard about him being with? Is that his "wild side"? And why won't it last between them two then?

by Anonymousreply 13301/09/2015

Well ?

by Anonymousreply 13401/10/2015

Just because he has a wild side doesn't mean that he's going around and hooking up with other male celebrities. I do know that before they got married he would go off to Vegas with his buddies and get crazy. Do I think that he's cheating on her and being a wild animal? No! He's actually a decent guy, he's just not as innocent as people think that he is. As I said last week I don't think they're relationship will last. He will eventually get tired of it and want out. If you follow their marriage there are red flags everywhere. That's all I have to say about that.

by Anonymousreply 13501/15/2015

Lance is a top so probably

by Anonymousreply 13601/15/2015
Need more help? Click Here.