Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Self-Entitled Cunts With Children

Christmas Parade is happening right now. I work in a kiosk with a separate building for the bathroom/storage in the back. We have a strict "No Public Restroom" policy. They are very strict about this because a few years back a freak ended up crapping all over the floor in there.%0D %0D Anyways, it is the parade and a woman with an infant (btw it is 24 degrees outside) wants to use the bathroom. I said sorry, but no. %0D %0D "But I have a baby!" Sorry.%0D %0D Second woman..."I need to use your bathroo." I replied that we didn't have a public restroom. "Not even for a little girl?" Me, "No." She then got really crazy and started yelling about my "attitude" and wanted to know my name because she is going "to report" me. I said, "I'm called...none of your business." She then screams fuck you and takes her little girl around back of the outside area to pee in the bushes. On the way back she yells "fuck you," again. So I hit the loud speaker and shouted, "Nice example you are setting for your kid there."%0D %0D Is it me or are people just fucking stupid?

by Anonymousreply 17803/20/2015

Most people with small children, over the past 20 years or so, do not believe rules apply to them.

by Anonymousreply 112/07/2010

Christ. Give it a fucking rest.

by Anonymousreply 212/07/2010

OP is clearly a member of The Westboro Baptist Church.

by Anonymousreply 312/07/2010

You work in a kiosk.

by Anonymousreply 412/07/2010

R2=brainwashed

by Anonymousreply 512/07/2010

J'adore the self entitled cunts with children troll!!!

by Anonymousreply 612/07/2010

Whadya protest today, Shirley Phelps Roper/OP/r1/r5?

by Anonymousreply 712/07/2010

OP, you sound like a loser with a grudge (against what or whom, I don't know, nor do I wish to know).

by Anonymousreply 812/07/2010

Stupid moos and their crotch droppings.

by Anonymousreply 912/07/2010

Will r3/7/10 please tell us what it is talking about?

by Anonymousreply 1112/07/2010

I didn't know Photomat was still in business.

by Anonymousreply 1212/07/2010

People who deny other people the use of a bathroom are cunts. the idea that you would deny evryone becuse of one 'freak' would nake Hitler proud.

by Anonymousreply 1312/07/2010

[quote]OP, you sound like a loser with a grudge (against what or whom, I don't know, nor do I wish to know).%0D %0D What because I told her our policy? She raised her voice/used profanity at me. I never did. I even offered to call the manager and let her speak to her. That was met with "Fuck you!"%0D %0D [quote]I didn't know Photomat was still in business.%0D %0D Me neither. This is a Texaco gas station. It is my night job. My mom has been out of work since July 21st with health issues so I took this to help with her bills.

by Anonymousreply 1412/07/2010

R13, doesn't "naked" have a 'd' at the end?

by Anonymousreply 1512/07/2010

r12 is drunk.

by Anonymousreply 1612/07/2010

This Never Happened

by Anonymousreply 1712/07/2010

Again R13. Company policy, not mine. We also have items like tissues, oil, propane tanks, pump parts, cigarette cartons, etc.. that are stored in there. If we let people in as they pleased then we would have a problem with theft.%0D %0D I'm sorry that you cannot grasp this.

by Anonymousreply 1812/07/2010

If not for those Self-Entitled Cunts With Children you wouldn't be here op!

by Anonymousreply 1912/07/2010

[quote]This Never Happened%0D %0D Yes it did. About an hour ago. That is why I typed it.

by Anonymousreply 2112/07/2010

OP sounds like a self-entitled cunt with the emotional maturity of a toddler.

by Anonymousreply 2212/07/2010

Take a picture of your gas station.

by Anonymousreply 2312/07/2010

Enough with the c word already. It invalidated your argument from the get go, OP. Guess I'm starting to side with the psycho c word troll.

by Anonymousreply 2412/07/2010

He's gonna start blaming his attitude on the gas fumes.

by Anonymousreply 2512/07/2010

R22, Please explain further as to why you believe this?

by Anonymousreply 2612/07/2010

They are not self-entitled. Most people in society cut a parent with a baby or toddler some slack. It's just a few freaks who get all worked up about this. Apparently the spring wholly-formed into the world without ever being infants.

by Anonymousreply 2712/07/2010

What kind of gas station doesn't have public restrooms? Isn't that the point of stopping at them when you're on a road trip?

by Anonymousreply 2812/07/2010

I once peed behind a dumpster at a gas station.

by Anonymousreply 2912/07/2010

R28. Ones that are just kiosks built in the early 70s. We sell just gas and smokes. This is not a store...just me in a glass box.

by Anonymousreply 3012/07/2010

"My mom has been out of work since July 21st with health issues so I took this to help with her bills."%0D %0D Too late. You're a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 3112/07/2010

[quote] just me in a glass box OP is David Blaine.

by Anonymousreply 3212/07/2010

People are not entitled to use a private business's restroom just because they have a 2 year old with them. Isn't that what McDonald's is for?

by Anonymousreply 3312/07/2010

FAIL/

by Anonymousreply 3412/07/2010

I hope that glass box is bullet proof, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3512/07/2010

Ok. I have have to break from the pack, and my usual declaration of EST. This is an example where OP did it right. The set up was on the money:

"They are very strict about this because a few years back a freak ended up crapping all over the floor in there."

You gave clear examples of resistance to you. The you finished with a wonderful dismissal:

"So I hit the loud speaker and shouted, "Nice example you are setting for your kid there."

This one made smile :)

I just pictured you, lips pursed, hands poised to call 911 in your Christmas sweatshirt.

Bravo! 9/10

by Anonymousreply 3612/07/2010

You can't possibly believe you're being amusing, r3/7/10/16/17/20/23/25/29/32. Even on Datalounge it's still amazing to come across someone who just loves the sound of their own voice THAT much. Tell me, between the constant talking and the endless gloryhole cocksucking, doesn't your throat get sore, petal? And where's my fucking beer?

by Anonymousreply 3712/07/2010

[quote]We also have items like tissues, oil, propane tanks, pump parts, cigarette cartons, etc.. that are stored in there.%0D %0D This is why many business don't let the public use the restroom, because it is located in the storage area and people would be stealing left and right. I don't think a lot people realize this when they ask to use the restroom, and just assume the people who work in the store are being difficult. I worked in a pharmacy when I was in high school and we finally adopted a "no public restroom" policy because of all the shoplifting that was going on by people who "really had to go" when all they did was help themselves to the merchandise in the back. There are a lot of dishonest people out there.

by Anonymousreply 3812/07/2010

What R2 said.

by Anonymousreply 3912/07/2010

I'm just thankful that two thousand years ago, a certain gas station attendant allowed a cunt with child on a donkey use the facilities. I think we all know that gas station was in Bethlehem, and that cunt was Mary, and the squalling rug rat was Jesus.

Although, seriously, they left the place a mess, and a lamb was missing. I'm just saying...

by Anonymousreply 4112/07/2010

Aw, that's the third time you've posted a photo. Maybe you'd get more respect if you actually used your words, honeybunch?

Yeah, I know it's a trick question. If you could reason logically and type out a sensible response you would have by now, eh, sweetcheeks? Never mind, possum. At least you can fall back on your talent for sucking the cocks of real men to get by in life.

by Anonymousreply 4212/07/2010

OP, you did the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 4312/07/2010

And r3//7/10/16/17/20/23/25/29/32/40/44 inevitably falls on her butter knife and invokes Godwin's Law. Bless her pathetic little heart.

Bye, sweetie. I'd like to think you've learned something here today but I know better. Keep sucking those anonymous cocks and nattering aimlessly about topics you'll never understand. It's just so adorable and precious!

by Anonymousreply 4512/07/2010

I would have let my son pee right on the floor, right in front of where you had to stand alnight.%0D %0D Pull his cirmcumcised dick right out and pee.%0D %0D A present, from one crotch dropping to another.

by Anonymousreply 4612/07/2010

R45 for the win! YAY!

by Anonymousreply 4712/07/2010

They're the worst. Because their husbands stupidly drunkenly fucked them one night, probably because their male or female FBs were out of town, those of us sans spawn must pay for it. God I hate these self-entitled twats and their little Madisons and Jaydens. Their henpecked or neglected husbands are the ones I really feel pity for.

by Anonymousreply 4812/07/2010

Some of you really suck ass.

by Anonymousreply 5312/07/2010

"Some of you really suck ass."%0D %0D %0D r53, you say that like it's a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 5412/07/2010

What an Exciting Seasonal Tale.

by Anonymousreply 5512/07/2010

Stupid idiots.

by Anonymousreply 5612/07/2010

lol r3/7/10/16/17/20/23/25/29/32/40/44/50/51/52

by Anonymousreply 5712/07/2010

Well, I for one adore the OP. Not only does he write well, he knows how to be properly vicious: by being calm and totally within the rules and thereby turning heteros into shrill monsters. It's like watching someone flick a flake of dandruff off their lapel.

Bravo! Brava!

by Anonymousreply 5812/08/2010

2/10

by Anonymousreply 5912/08/2010

Stop using the c-word, loser f______.

by Anonymousreply 6012/08/2010

R58 is delusional. Or the OP.

R55 got it right.

by Anonymousreply 6112/08/2010

OP works in a kiosk. A kiosk!

by Anonymousreply 6212/08/2010

And yet, there you are, r62, ensconced in your cozy home, your computer keyboard covered in Cheeto dust.

by Anonymousreply 6312/08/2010

I'm thinking you must work in a kiosk as well, R63. I obviously hit a nerve with my comment.

by Anonymousreply 6412/08/2010

R58/63 is a woman-hater just like OP. Thanks, troll-dar.

by Anonymousreply 6512/08/2010

Sorry, r65, but OP is far more amusing than any of you self righteous assholes.

by Anonymousreply 6612/08/2010

[quote]It is my night job. My mom has been out of work since July 21st with health issues so I took this to help with her bills.%0D %0D You'd let her use the bathroom, wouldn't you? Strict company policy be damned. %0D %0D How would you feel if your ill mother really had to use the bathroom and the dick at the next station over treated her badly? %0D %0D And, why would they design even those loser little kiosks without enough storage room, making it necessary to store the cigarettes, etc., in the bathroom. I'm sure the smokers like to know that part.%0D

by Anonymousreply 6712/08/2010

Blame IKEA! They the bitches their own parking spots.

by Anonymousreply 6812/08/2010

My partner's mother had a general store out in the boonies, and she finally closed the restroom to customers. After doing so, a hunter asked how could she?! What does she do when she needs to go? She reached under the counter an pulled out a huge jar. It was originally filled with pickled baloney, but now just had the brine.

She plopped it on the counter and said "I use this. You want to use it?"

He left in a huff.

(She'd let customers use the john for years, but after one too many times of cleaning shit off the ceiling, she said enough was enough.)

by Anonymousreply 6912/08/2010

What is Christmas Parade?

by Anonymousreply 7012/08/2010

A Christmas Parade is a parade held on or around Christmas Day. It is usually hosted by a sweet mouse.

by Anonymousreply 7212/08/2010

[quote]They the bitches their own parking spots.

Indeed.

by Anonymousreply 7312/08/2010

100% behind OP. Having a kid doesn't give the right to break a company policy.

by Anonymousreply 7412/08/2010

Right because most people in their jobs adhere to company policy 100%, all of the time, and there is no room for exceptions especially involving such a crucial policy involving bathroom use. I am sure that lady had nothing but nefarious motives when she asked the OP such an unreasonable request to let her small child use the restroom.

You all fucking suck.

by Anonymousreply 7512/08/2010

Rules are rules, r75. There are plenty of places that say "No Public Restrooms." Tough shit if you can't hold it in.

by Anonymousreply 7612/08/2010

If you've never had to clean a public restroom you have no idea why OP was so adamant about not letting people in! I'm sure there was a department store open somewhere for them. If you have kids you should have the sense to think ahead about bathroom breaks and snacks, etc. before you leave the damn house.

by Anonymousreply 7712/08/2010

You're right, R76 and R77. Because everyone knows classy establishments like gas stations, that typically have public restrooms, are not to be relied on, especially gas stations with cunty DataLounge posters working there. ;)

by Anonymousreply 7812/08/2010

Anyone in a service position who has to tell the public something they don't want to hear (like "no public restrooms") learns to lie to expedite things and smooth potentially hurt feelings. You tell the patron the bathroom is broken, locked, has been turned into storage, etc. You don't get into a confrontation with them like OP claims to have done.

by Anonymousreply 8012/08/2010

If one person sees OP letting someone use his company bathroom, there will end up being a mother-child line around the block to use it. I travel quite a bit and I always know where to find a public restroom I don't have to ask to use.

by Anonymousreply 8112/08/2010

I love threads like these. The correct answer is somewhere in the middle. There is a way to get an employee to bend the rules, and these woman didn't use such tactics. Kill 'em with kindness. They chose to go the other way and it backfired. That said, the OP is a total bitch, but I kind of love her.

by Anonymousreply 8212/08/2010

Who are you people who demand that businesses allow you to use their private bathrooms? Whether you have kids or not, it's not really the local Kwik-e-mart's obligation to allow you to empty your bladder (or worse).

Petition the government if you want more public restrooms available. Of course the US would never agree to pay the additional taxes such a program would entail, so we have people on the streets, harassing wage-slaves (who aren't paid enough for their actual job description which does not include janitor duty), or tiptoeing through nasty public restrooms in malls and transit hubs that are hard to find and aren't cleaned, or squatting in bushes and alleys. That's the government and society we want, apparently, because paying taxes to ensure public welfare is for pussies like the Brits and the French. I wonder how many of these "women with children" are tea baggers and freepers.

I think it's unrealistic (AND entitled) to believe private businesses have an obligation to provide clean and well-maintained facilities open to the public. Can you imagine the cleaning and plumbing issues if a private bathroom were opened to the public on a parade route? I'm so sure these ladies would be forgiving of overflowing trash bins or grimy fixtures, let alone a messy or backed up toilet. Who calls the plumber? Who pays for that? Why should businesses pay for that aggravation when most of these people probably wouldn't buy anything?

by Anonymousreply 8412/08/2010

What kind of town has a Christmas Parade on the seventh of December that goes by the gas station?

by Anonymousreply 8612/08/2010

OP and I would be good friends. He is in the right.

by Anonymousreply 8712/08/2010

That breeder should have anticipated this would occur. She's not only stupid but an irresponsible pArent. Second,this type of event is usually in the commercial part of town. And that a business would like her use the restroom if she was a patron. She could have bought a bottle of watt and obtain restroom privileges. She probably is too trailer trash poor and loaded down with kids to afford it. Whatever. Then stay home...bitch. I am with OP on this.

by Anonymousreply 8812/08/2010

That's right! You learned that woman a very valuable lesson! I can see why such a privileged position such as gas station kiosk attendant has been bestowed upon the OP with the incredible judgement and customer service he demonstrated. How DARE that woman and her kid try to use the gas station bathroom. How. DARE. She.

Unreasonable cunt.

You are the hero to private businesses everywhere and an advocate for the exploited worker who are confronted with clearly deranged women unreasonably expecting to be able to use exclusive gas station bathrooms. Everyone knows gas station bathrooms are never open to the public. NEVER. Statistically it must be a rarity.

The bottom line is that the OP showed the woman and her child who the boss was in that situation and should feel mighty proud of himself this holiday season knowing he did the right thing following his gas station bathroom policy to the letter. Maybe next time she will do her research before traveling anywhere to make sure a bathroom is available to her. I know that's what I do.

by Anonymousreply 8912/08/2010

What is it with the cunts on DL now who actually think being entitled (the rules don't apply to me, just to everyone else) is defensible? Or is it just a backlash against anyone calling a straight woman a 'cunt' lately?

Anyway, why on earth would anyone think there was a bathroom available at the tiny locked-box gas stations? No matter how desperate (ill, in need of a massive dump, whatever) someone might be, that doesn't make a public restroom out of a closed one, or one that's only for the single employee.

Also, having seen dirty diapers left on a Wal-Mart shelf (not to mention a zillion public bathrooms that were too disgusting to use), I completely understand why a place would close off a bathroom. But it would've been better to just lie and say it was broken and hold up a jar a la the general store owner.

by Anonymousreply 9012/08/2010

When the economy crashes and OP loses his job, he'll have to cross his legs and hold it along with little Madison.

by Anonymousreply 9112/08/2010

I'm with OP. So sick of these bitches who think the world revolves around them. It's not as if the child was about to die. Just find another, public, restroom. And any responsible mom would know where those are, anywhere she went.

by Anonymousreply 9212/08/2010

To all the fraus out there: Every animal since the dawn of time, has squeezed out offspring. %0D %0D It's nothing special. Reread: It's nothing special!%0D %0D You would think that they actually did something special the way that they act and expect to be treated. %0D %0D NOT!

by Anonymousreply 9312/08/2010

R82 nails it.

by Anonymousreply 9412/08/2010

OP, if she really let her daughter pee in the bushes behind the store then you should have called the cops and reported her for public indecency. One of my friends in college got a ticket for stopping to pee on a tree when we were walking home from a bar.

by Anonymousreply 9512/08/2010

the use of the c-word in OP's post was gratuitous and offensive. mother does not always equal c______.

by Anonymousreply 9612/08/2010

[quote]You'd let her use the bathroom, wouldn't you? Strict company policy be damned. %0D %0D How would you feel if your ill mother really had to use the bathroom and the dick at the next station over treated her badly? %0D %0D And, why would they design even those loser little kiosks without enough storage room, making it necessary to store the cigarettes, etc., in the bathroom. I'm sure the smokers like to know that part.%0D %0D He can search his mother to make sure she wasn't stealing. You no neck monster.

by Anonymousreply 9712/08/2010

R97's post is hilarious.%0D %0D Can't figure out how to correctly quote. Seemingly, has no reading comprehension skills. Uses "no neck monster" as an insult. And then signs the post "Anon" because he's too stupid to understand that 'anonymous' is filled in automatically.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 9812/08/2010

[quote]Can't figure out how to correctly quote. Seemingly, has no reading comprehension skills. Uses "no neck monster" as an insult. And then signs the post "Anon" because he's too stupid to understand that 'anonymous' is filled in automatically. %0D %0D No anonymous is not filled in automatically and the short version is my sig. Another no neck monster.

by Anonymousreply 9912/09/2010

"There are plenty of places that say "No Public Restrooms.%0D Tough shit if you can't hold it in."%0D %0D %0D %0D Little kids can't "hold it in". When they have to go, they have to go. What a douchebag you are for making a little girl pee outside. %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 10012/09/2010

This thread is filled with Fraucunts. Sheeesh!

by Anonymousreply 10112/09/2010

[quote] No anonymous is not filled in automatically

Please, stay in Alaska.

by Anonymousreply 10512/09/2010

[quote]What a douchebag you are for making a little girl pee outside.

We got a goddamned BADGE for that in Girl Scouts.

by Anonymousreply 10612/10/2010

Wow. This thread is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 10812/10/2010

[quote]Little kids can't "hold it in". When they have to go, they have to go. What a douchebag you are for making a little girl pee outside.

The fraucunt should've planned for that. She's got no right to inflict her spawn on businesses that don't want them.

by Anonymousreply 10912/10/2010

[quote]You work in a kiosk.

Yes...and yet the OP still has a MASSIVE attitude. Talk about living in a glass house.

by Anonymousreply 11012/10/2010

This thread is a couple of jackasses talking to themselves.%0D %0D Businesses are under no obligation to provide public restrooms.%0D %0D If you break your company's no public restroom rule, you expose yourself and your company to liability.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 11112/10/2010

I can't even guess what R68 is supposed to mean.

by Anonymousreply 11212/10/2010

Fuck you f____ for gratuitous use of the c-word.%0D %0D "Self-entitled mothers" would have worked, jerk.

by Anonymousreply 11312/10/2010

I hear the DISTINCT clippety clop of hooves on the thread.

VERY distinct.

by Anonymousreply 11412/10/2010

toddlers sometimes have projectile vomitting & explosive diarrhea. i'm with OP. i once worked in a place with a public restroom, & went in after these moms & kids to use the facilities, and was rendered speechless many times by what i saw. we had to add an extra housekeeper just to pick up the garbage they dropped & hose down "situations."

by Anonymousreply 11512/10/2010

I can't even imagine what a big queen a man who uses the term "clippety clop"is.

by Anonymousreply 11612/10/2010

A few, R86...

by Anonymousreply 11712/10/2010

"The fraucunt should've planned for that. She's got no right to inflict her spawn on businesses that don't want them."%0D %0D %0D %0D What don't you understand about kids have to go when they have to go? Parents, including "herrcunts" can't "plan" for it. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 11812/11/2010

I agree with R2. Take your fucking mommy issues to someone who cares.

by Anonymousreply 11912/11/2010

OP, I'm sure your poor, sick mother would be really proud of you denying the use of sanitary facilities to women with small children and infants. %0D %0D I sure hope there are strangers who can show her the same level of compassion if she should find herself at their mercy.%0D %0D What a humanitarian you are!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12012/11/2010

Where I work, it's considered an insurance issue. If a non-employee were to hurt themselves, we'd be up shit creek.

by Anonymousreply 12112/11/2010

Literally, R121.

by Anonymousreply 12212/11/2010

The OP is supposed to risk losing his job for this? No way. With parents these days the kids was probbly still in diapers and she just wanted to change her. %0D %0D By the way, O.P., she knew you were gay and that's why she felt she could be so disrespectful to you.

by Anonymousreply 12312/11/2010

I use to just shake my head and tell the requesting person, "You don't want to go in there right now, someone had an accident." They usually fled.

by Anonymousreply 12412/11/2010

R121 [italic] NAILED [/italic] it!!

THREAD CLOSED.

by Anonymousreply 12512/11/2010

It's a night job? And these people were at the Christmas Parade? At night?

Also, are the public banned from your restroom because of the Mad Crapper, or because they're all potential thieves?

by Anonymousreply 12612/12/2010

I remember growing up in Florida and the Christmas parade was at night. I don't think that's uncommon.

by Anonymousreply 12712/12/2010

Ff you get fired for this, you are not wanted there in the first place. It was only a matter of time before you got dumped for something.

by Anonymousreply 12812/12/2010

Had a business in a small strip mall once and there was a clause in our lease that bathrooms were not to be used by the general public, that doing so would/could result in the loss of our lease. If you ask the question "How would the landlord ever know?" you have no idea what people do to and in public bathrooms, what they flush down the toilet, what they leave on the floor, etc. People are swine.

by Anonymousreply 12912/12/2010

[quote]What don't you understand about kids have to go when they have to go? Parents, including "herrcunts" can't "plan" for it.

Oddly enough, I was once a child. I learned that sometimes I'd have to wait a while to use the bathroom. If the fraucunt hasn't taught her kids that lesson, that's the fraucunt's problem, and her spawn's problem.

by Anonymousreply 13012/12/2010

R 130--Yes, if you're a certain age you can learn to hold it, otherwise, no, you can't. But I guess you were just an exceptional child, no doubt potty-trained at birth.

by Anonymousreply 13112/12/2010

Shouldn't a child without bowel/bladder control be in diapers?

by Anonymousreply 13212/12/2010

Mothers today are "My kid is God anybody who does not do everything my kid wants should die".

We will need more prisons in 15-20 years. Many more.

by Anonymousreply 13312/12/2010

I worked in a book store and we had problems with this too. To let someone use the bathroom, I'd have to leave the front counter (letting anyone free to steal) then stand in the doorway in the back room to make sure nobody stole anything back there (and didn't pull over stacks of boxes on themselves or trip or cut themselves on box cutters) yet still be visible to anyone in the store, so that I couldn't be later accused of molesting someone back there.%0D %0D Finally I just said no bathroom. If they complained, I said insurance reasons. I got attitude too, but I just walked away.

by Anonymousreply 13412/12/2010

We're now using "fraucunts" for people who want to change their infants indoors in 24 degree weather?

by Anonymousreply 13712/14/2010

YOU CUNT

by Anonymousreply 15302/09/2011

Fuck off, misogyny troll. You are truly insane.

by Anonymousreply 15402/09/2011

YOU CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 15502/09/2011

gunt

by Anonymousreply 15602/13/2011

Wow, haven't seen this thread since that night of the parade and can't believe people have a real issue with me working in a kiosk.

Would you rather I stay at home and collect welfare?

by Anonymousreply 15702/13/2011

Frankly, it would be less shameful, so yes.

by Anonymousreply 15802/13/2011

*sigh*

by Anonymousreply 15902/13/2011

r13 there are restrooms everywhere and someone who works in a store or Kiosk has the right to refuse use. A cashier is not paid enough to clean up a strangers shit.

by Anonymousreply 16002/13/2011

bumpy!

by Anonymousreply 16103/02/2011

So... do you still work at the kiosk?

by Anonymousreply 16201/04/2013

Wow this place was seriously out of control in Dec2010

by Anonymousreply 16301/05/2013

Yea and I bet the mothers who pull that shit are still the dirty cunts they've always been.

by Anonymousreply 16401/05/2013

Get some help, R162, for god's sake.

You too, R164.

by Anonymousreply 16501/05/2013

The original title of Modern Family.

by Anonymousreply 16601/05/2013

and?

by Anonymousreply 16703/26/2013

I was going to ask why do people insist on bringing kids to outdoor events where there are no bathrooms. But then I thought about it a little more and wonder why people insist on having kids in the first place? They sound like a real lot of work, a total hassle and are expensive as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 16803/27/2013

There is no such word or phrase as "self-entitled".

Do not use "self-entitled", or you will look like a fool. Just "entitled" is what you meant, or maybe "self-absorbed".

by Anonymousreply 17003/13/2015

Where do you work? Urinetown?

by Anonymousreply 17103/13/2015

This poster was 100% right and I'm glad he shamed the frau over the loudspeaker.

by Anonymousreply 17203/13/2015

Misanthropy makes a cunting cunt a cunt. Muster up your crotch droppings and bother OP not!

by Anonymousreply 17303/13/2015

I used to work in a large big box department store ( NOT WalFart ) and you would NOT believe what people did in the public bathrooms!

Shit EVERY FUCKING WHERE! Smeared on walls, on the CEILING !!!????!! Puddles of piss, cumwads, bloody tampons, shitty pampers, needles...

It got to the point that you had to go to customer service to get the keys.

At least we had an employee bathroom that was pretty clean, although once in a while there would be shit on the seat.

by Anonymousreply 17403/13/2015

[quote]She reached under the counter an pulled out a huge jar. It was originally filled with pickled baloney, but now just had the brine.

Wtf? Pickled BALONEY???

by Anonymousreply 17503/20/2015

R170 is dumb.

by Anonymousreply 17603/20/2015

R169 = worse than the foul-mouthed, self-entitled mommy in the OP's story.

by Anonymousreply 17703/20/2015

How the fuck do you get shit on the ceiling?

I can't even *reach* the fucking ceiling!

by Anonymousreply 17803/20/2015
Need more help? Click Here.