Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

This woman defines the word cunt

She is a spokesman for the TSA and one of the bitchiest cunts ever to write a column. [quote]I could enter the fray again and say in all caps, SUCK IT UP FELLOW AMERICANS. Or I could tune out the whining. I'm the mother of four, trust me, I've tuned out plenty. But there's a greater harm in letting the frenzy continue unabated. Richard Bloom, an aviation security expert and a professor at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott, Arizona explained it to me when I was visiting the campus last month.

by Anonymousreply 4103/20/2013

"Negroni predicts the full-body scanners now in use at 65 airports around the country that allow TSA workers to detect what's underneath travelers' clothes are on their way out."

R3 thinks it's pathetic to refer to oneself in the 3rd person. R3 is talking to you, Negroni.

by Anonymousreply 311/29/2010

You are the definition of a misogynist.

by Anonymousreply 501/02/2013

This is what Datalounge looks like.

by Anonymousreply 601/02/2013

This is what alcoholism looks like

by Anonymousreply 701/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 801/02/2013

This is what a cry for help before slashing your wrists looks like.

by Anonymousreply 901/02/2013

Alcoholic fool who's an embarrassment to his family and the one or two people who are willing to acknowledge him on the street.

What a pathetic loser you are, r4 etc .

Oh, and you're a cunt, too.

by Anonymousreply 1001/02/2013

Datalounge is a safe space for people who hate women. That is why you come here. To hate women. You are women-haters, and it's killing all of us.

by Anonymousreply 1101/02/2013

The only one who's hated here is you, R11.

You're pathetic. Because we know how much you HATE YOURSELF, because you can't stop the drinking, and you've lost all your friends and the people at work despise you and you're about to be fired.

And bumping all these thread proves YOU'RE the woman-hater around here.

by Anonymousreply 1201/02/2013

YOUR MISOGYNY IS KILLING US.

by Anonymousreply 1301/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 1401/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 1501/02/2013

Bump

by Anonymousreply 1601/02/2013

One reason queer teens get killed is because you hate women so much.

Misogyny = homophobia

Get a clue.

by Anonymousreply 1701/02/2013

Misogyny = homophobia

Get a clue.

by Anonymousreply 1801/02/2013

Misogyny = homophobia

Get a clue.

by Anonymousreply 1901/02/2013

Misogyny = homophobia

Get a clue.

by Anonymousreply 2001/02/2013

Gay men are murdered every day because of how much people like you hate women. Lesbians are murdered ever day because of how much people like you hate women. Transgender people are murdered every day because of how much people like you hate women. Women are murdered every day because of how much people like you hate women. Little boys,, little girls are tortured on grade school play grounds every day, their lives ruined, because of how much people like you hate women.

by Anonymousreply 2101/02/2013

Gay men are murdered every day because of how much people like you hate women. Lesbians are murdered ever day because of how much people like you hate women. Transgender people are murdered every day because of how much people like you hate women. Women are murdered every day because of how much people like you hate women. Little boys,, little girls are tortured on grade school play grounds every day, their lives ruined, because of how much people like you hate women.

by Anonymousreply 2201/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 2301/02/2013

When a dog is bad, you rub his nose in is own shit and say, "No."

I rest my case.

For now.

by Anonymousreply 2401/02/2013

When a dog is bad, you rub his nose in is own shit and say, "No."

I rest my case.

For now.

by Anonymousreply 2501/02/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 2601/02/2013

However OP is correct, the woman who wrote this article defines the word cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3603/19/2013

I didn't want to be a misogynist until this thread.

by Anonymousreply 3703/19/2013

Same here, r37.

by Anonymousreply 3803/19/2013

This thread is making me hate women.

by Anonymousreply 3903/19/2013

Also, I couldn't even make it through Negroni's entire article. What a crazy bitch. All else aside, the full body scanners are slower than the old X-ray machines. It's incredibly frustrating to have a line backed up past the ID checkpoint and have to stand there while they continue using the scanner.

And then they open up the X-ray machine anyway to move the line along and you're left wondering why the fuck you were standing in line for half an hour when they could have had two lines going, or at least been using the faster machine. (I know why, because the TSA is staffed by a bunch of power hungry douchebags, but they could at least keep up the pretense.)

by Anonymousreply 4003/19/2013

I hope that the flame war above doesn't detract from the phenomenal bitchiness of the hag who wrote that HuffPo piece.

I notice comments to her brain dead Op-Ed are closed. I so wish I could tell her what she could do with her bagpipes while she blithely supports millions of people being exposed to dangerous radiation every time they go on vacation.

I applaud anyone who defends personal privacy and Constitutional rights by refusing to go along with the stupid TSA rules. I hope she gets so many nasty Tweets that the fact she is a douchebag penetrates her entitled, oblivious skull. Actually I hope she gets cancer from those full-body scanners-she deserves it.

I hate that "C" word, but that woman simply is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4103/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.