Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Which male celebrities have you heard straight guys say they would have sex with?

What did they say and in what context? What reason did they give for wanting to sleep with that celeb?

by Anonymousreply 16504/18/2014

My straight guy friends say they would have sex with Neil Patrick Harris. They think he is so hot.

I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 111/28/2010

Brad Pitt is usually the cliche go-to guy.

But occasionally they stray and reveal their true homo-crushes.

One of my straight friends say they would make out with Adrien Grenier. Another said they'd do Hayden Christiansen.

It's almost always slightly effeminate looking guys though. They never opt for say, Russell Crowe or Eric Bana. Too masculine for them I guess.

by Anonymousreply 211/28/2010

by Anonymousreply 411/28/2010

Brad Pitt seems to get most of the votes in this.

by Anonymousreply 511/28/2010

Why Prince and Brad Pitt, R3?

by Anonymousreply 611/28/2010

I meant to ask what do Brad Pitt and Prince have in common that would make them sexually attractive to straight men?

by Anonymousreply 711/28/2010

This is kinda way out there, but for some reason, I find poker player Tom Dwan very attractive. I get really excited whenever I see him on a poker show on TV.%0D %0D Also Ville Valo from the Finnish rock band, HIM.

by Anonymousreply 811/28/2010

Brad Pitt? I have a hard time believing any straight man would pick a guy who's pushing 50.

They'd rather go for guys like Zac Efron, Justin Bieber or Logan Lerman.

by Anonymousreply 911/28/2010

My straight best friend volunteered that if forced to pick a man with whom to have sex, it would be Brad Pitt.

I've also heard him describe Howie Long as "the best looking man in show business."

by Anonymousreply 1011/28/2010

[quote]They'd rather go for guys like... Justin Bieber

Welcome to Earth, interplanetary traveler!

I am afraid things are very different here from what you seem to imagine...

by Anonymousreply 1111/28/2010

When straight guys claim they'd "go gay" for a certain male celeb, it is usually a masculine, athletic guy rather than a twink type like Bieber. At least, that has been my experience.

by Anonymousreply 1211/28/2010

In the 90s Dave Navarro was a popular choice.

by Anonymousreply 1311/28/2010

2 of my friends say Johnny Depp is the one they would fuck, the others all claim there aren't any guys they would at all. Maybe I should ask them again when they're drunk and see if the answer is different

by Anonymousreply 1411/28/2010

Isaac Mizrahi

David Beckham

by Anonymousreply 1511/28/2010

I used to hear Jason Patric, but honestly, any 'straight' guy who'd sleep with him ain't so straight.

by Anonymousreply 1611/29/2010

I have never heard a straight guy say anything like this.

by Anonymousreply 1711/29/2010

R17, you're full of shit unless you live in Delaware.

by Anonymousreply 1811/29/2010

I don't know if I am spelling this right but the name that has come up a few times among my circle is Drew Breeze...

He plays football in New Orleans.

by Anonymousreply 1911/29/2010

Why Drew Brees specifically, R19? Have they given a reason or do you just live in New Orleans, and he's the local hero?

by Anonymousreply 2011/29/2010

Drew Brees in the shower

by Anonymousreply 2111/29/2010

R20 No longer in New Orleans but am from there as are many of my friends. No reason was given.

by Anonymousreply 2211/29/2010

If a random straight guy somehow got to hang out with one of his sports heroes for the day, with parties and paparazzi and expensive gifts, and at the end of the night Derek Jeter or whoever came on to them, I think some percentage of them would go for it. At least 40%.

by Anonymousreply 2311/29/2010

I'm still curious as to what Brad Pitt and Prince have in common that would make them sexually attractive to otherwise straight men.

by Anonymousreply 2411/29/2010

They have nothing in common, R24 and I doubt it was the same guys picking both.

by Anonymousreply 2511/29/2010

All the straight guys I know would pick Brad Pitt no matter what age he is.%0D %0D Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 2611/29/2010

I meet a straight guy in Kazakhstan who said he was attracted to Johnny Weir.

by Anonymousreply 2711/29/2010

Here I go again: what is it about Pitt? I'm just wondering what "the" factor or factors are that cause straight guys to latch on to certain guys in this manner. Prince, for example, would not be viewed as a sex symbol by many straight women or gay men, yet straight men seem attracted to him for some reason, hairy chest and mustache though he has. Pitt also sports a beard and mustache, qualities that one would not normally associate with being attractive to straight men.

by Anonymousreply 2811/29/2010

I have R17, and it was Brad Pitt as well.

by Anonymousreply 2911/29/2010

[quote]At least 40%%0D %0D %0D Are you sure about that R23? I think it's probably more like 43%

by Anonymousreply 3011/29/2010

Jon Hamm Cillian Murphy

by Anonymousreply 3111/29/2010

R24, I've had plenty of straight guy friends say Pitt, too, and I think it's because he has the rare ability of coming off as 100% masculine while simultaneously looking "pretty." Agreed that he's kind of a dated reference (my friends who went on about him were doing so around his "Fight Club" years) and these days I hear Tom Brady quite a bit - another tall, masculine, dark-blond "pretty boy" (who happens to also be in a relationship with one of the most beautiful women in the world, like Pitt).

by Anonymousreply 3211/29/2010

My straight friends would go gay for Brad Pitt too.

They think he's the ultimate perfect male

by Anonymousreply 3311/29/2010

Facebook group: I'd Go Gay For Brad Pitt

by Anonymousreply 3411/29/2010

I've heard Tom Brady mentioned a few times.

by Anonymousreply 3511/29/2010

I think straight guys say Brad Pitt because he is supposed to be attractive to women, so if they answer that way women will say "Yeah, Brad Pitt, any straight man would go for him". Thus, they still feel straight because they feel women will not think they are gay if they say Pitt. If a straight guy says someone not thought of by women as a sex symbol, say Drew Carey, women will think "Guy is a little gay". I will bet most who say Pitt have other guys they would really want to do. Pitt has become a safe answer for this question.

by Anonymousreply 3611/29/2010

"They'd rather go for guys like Zac Efron, Justin Bieber or Logan Lerman"

Sorry, but OP is looking for MALE celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 3711/29/2010

Straight guys also worshiped Brad as Tyler Durden in fight Club..

by Anonymousreply 3811/29/2010

It's amusing that straight guys pick manlier guys. You'd think they'd pick one of the ones that are pretty in a feminine way, even if just to look less gay.

by Anonymousreply 3911/29/2010

Dave Navarro said he would have sex with Keanu Reeves. I don't know what is stopping them.

by Anonymousreply 4011/29/2010

I also heard Steve McQueen but from another generation.

by Anonymousreply 4111/29/2010

Prince was always adorably cute, so why not Prince? Fucking Prince would be like fucking a little bitchy girl, if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 4211/29/2010

"I also heard Steve McQueen but from another generation."%0D %0D %0D %0D If we are talking about long dead stars, I have a straight friend who says he would have gone gay for James Dean!%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 4311/29/2010

Jay-Z. Just to see the mansion.

by Anonymousreply 4411/29/2010

Dave Matthews.

by Anonymousreply 4511/29/2010

"R17, you're full of shit unless you live in Delaware."%0D %0D No, YOU'RE the one who's full of shit. All the "straight" guys that you know who say they'd love to fuck a male celebrity are closet queens. %0D

by Anonymousreply 4611/29/2010

Anderson Cooper

by Anonymousreply 4711/29/2010

Straight married woman here. I just asked my husband if he had to pick a male celebrity he had to have sex with, who would it be.%0D %0D Exasperated, he said Brad Pitt. I asked why and he said because "he is one of the best looking guys he has ever seen" and he also seemed to be a cool guy and he likes him.%0D %0D Make of that what you will.%0D %0D Husband is in his mid forties.

by Anonymousreply 4811/29/2010

A married friend of mine also answered Brad Pitt. When asked why he replied, "I think that he would be gentle."

by Anonymousreply 4911/29/2010

My brother (straight) says Nick on CSI, which is kind of funny considering he has no idea of the goss.

by Anonymousreply 5011/29/2010

Do you guys think that maybe the straight guys are really thinking they will get to have a threesome with Brad and Angie? I'm thinking they would be thinking Angie while fucking Brad.

by Anonymousreply 5111/29/2010

Nah. Straight dudes have been saying they would go gay for Brad even before he met Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 5211/29/2010

For my straight guys it's always Brad Pitt, or some other hetero/hero-type in sports or music. Prince - if they love his music - because he's pretty and femmie, too, but he's sort of a different category. It will usually be a butch and successful dude. And they'll never "go gay"; it has to be "who would you choose if you HAD to...?" Obviously, some of us do this incessantly with our coworkers, so there is much "data". What's always most fun is when one of them who ever so slightly pings chooses Zac Efron and Matt Dallas and Ricky Martin...

by Anonymousreply 5311/29/2010

Keanu is much prettier, maybe they just like blondes?

by Anonymousreply 5411/29/2010

If I had to pick some woman I'd go straight for, it would be some universally acknowledged beauty I wouldn't have to think about too much.

by Anonymousreply 5511/29/2010

More, please.

by Anonymousreply 5611/30/2010

Celebs asked who they would go gay for?.

by Anonymousreply 5711/30/2010

Part 2, Will Smith's response is so awkward.

by Anonymousreply 5811/30/2010

Straight guys must really have a type.

I've consistently been told Pitt, Brady, and Depp.

by Anonymousreply 5911/30/2010

Straight guy here. I'd be willing to give it a try with Ryan Reynolds.

But he'd have to promise that we can double team Scarlett afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 6012/01/2010

I never never understand this fascination with Ryan Reynolds. He is the most non-descript pie can face ever, sorry r60. Just me. %0D %0D I've heard Brad Pitt be the go-to guy for straight men supposedly because he is deemed 'feminine' but I've yet to see where he's feminine. He is amazing. I am surprised Johnny Depp doesn't get picked more. He will never stop looking incredible. Johnny Depp dressed as Capn Jack with blacked out teeth and bruises looks shit hot.

by Anonymousreply 6112/01/2010

Maybe Brad has feminine and masculine qualities that straight men find attractive.

and they want to be just like him

Tall,blonde,blue eyed,famous,successful,with a beautiful partner and kids by his side

An all American mid western boy.

by Anonymousreply 6212/01/2010

I personally think the oft-touted Brad Pitt 'feminine' quality is a ruse used by men and the media to make it seem justified to even like another guy. %0D %0D What could be a better way of making male attraction justifiable than to have your man seem like a woman. Oh so THAT'S why you like him, right, cuz Brad Pitt is really a woman in a man's body! Oh well that's okay then, you can't be bisexual or gay, or find an actual man attractive. Because it's really all about women.%0D %0D I call BS. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 6312/01/2010

Straight men are evolutionarily hard-wired for attraction to wide, child-bearing hips.

Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 6412/01/2010

Brad Pitt. What a predictable, boring choice. He's not even that hot anymore.

by Anonymousreply 6512/01/2010

I think part of the reason people say Brad Pitt, aside from his good looks, is because he's pretty mellow. He doesn't have an imposing personality.

by Anonymousreply 6612/01/2010

Ewan McGregor.

by Anonymousreply 6712/01/2010

"he is deemed 'feminine' but I've yet to see where he's feminine."

What is feminine about Brad Pitt other than what r64 mentioned: "Straight men are evolutionarily hard-wired for attraction to wide, child-bearing hips"? Would they also be attracted to Matt Damon, for example, who has the same feature?

by Anonymousreply 6812/01/2010

I was at a party about twenty years ago and this subject came up. This very macho cop was standing with his fiance and she asked him who he would have sex with and his answer was Sean Connery! Complete dead silence with a lot of head nodding.

by Anonymousreply 6912/01/2010

Is Drew Brees (R19-22) also feminine in appearance and in which ways?

by Anonymousreply 7012/01/2010

A couple of my straight friends have said they find Jon Hamm very sexy (for a guy, lol).

by Anonymousreply 7112/01/2010

Up for the evening crowd.

by Anonymousreply 7212/01/2010

Brad Pitt and Matt Damon don't have "child-bearing hips" %0D %0D %0D %0D You're just being silly

by Anonymousreply 7312/01/2010

I don't understand this fascination with Brad Pitt. Personally, I don't find him attractive at all. He has bad skin, looks unhygenic; sort of in the Johnny Depp category. He is what he is, a hick from Missouri.

by Anonymousreply 7412/02/2010

R73, people have often written here about Brad Pitt and Matt Damon having child-bearing hips, especially Matt.

by Anonymousreply 7512/02/2010

Cristiano Ronaldo.

by Anonymousreply 7612/02/2010

"I don't understand this fascination with Brad Pitt."

I especially don't understand the fascination straight guys have with Brad Pitt although I get why gay men would find him attractive (I do). Below is a link to a topic from another board "How gay are you? (serious discussion only)" in which a guy writes, "Thinking of dudes in a sexual way is wrong. Unless it's Brad Pitt...'cause he's like a chick..."

I don't get in which way(s) he's like a chick.

by Anonymousreply 7712/02/2010

Yes, I remember reading a letter once, from a woman and she told her friends she liked Brad Pitt and all the guys ask, WHY? He's such a girl! I thought it was straight men...Brad is very close to being a girl. I can't say why...

by Anonymousreply 7812/02/2010

Brooke Hogan

by Anonymousreply 7912/02/2010

I heard two straight British guys say Brian Molko. Of course, we were all drunk/

by Anonymousreply 8012/02/2010

The one time this subject came up with a str8 buddy, he said Jude Law. The funny thing is I did not even ask him. He just offered the info up radomly. And it was in front of a girl that I was introducing him to because I thought they might hit it off. She took it as a red flag. I think he was trying to show he was sensitive or something. I do not know.

by Anonymousreply 8112/02/2010

"to straight men...Brad is very close to being a girl. I can't say why."

I wonder whether it's physically or in his persona/personality or both?

by Anonymousreply 8212/02/2010

Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp, ringers for the visiting team. For a couple of middle aged guys with kids, they're still rocking steady.

by Anonymousreply 8312/02/2010

Straight men find Brad Pitt handsome because he%0D has the physical characteristics of both sexes.%0D %0D Female traits are his blonde hair, blue eyes,%0D dimples, full lips and chicklit teeth.%0D %0D Male traits are his height of 6', great abs,%0D nice butt and he wears clothes very well. He %0D also seems very cool and approachable.%0D %0D When I have asked my straight friends who they would want to look like they always say Brad Pitt. %0D %0D He is always the go to answer after all these years.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 8412/02/2010

"Straight men find Brad Pitt handsome because he has the physical characteristics of both sexes."

There's a difference between finding him handsome or wanting to look like him and finding him sexually attractive which some straight men seem to do with him and no other men.

by Anonymousreply 8512/02/2010

young Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt-21 Jump Street

by Anonymousreply 8612/02/2010

Big difference between the OP's question and responses. I've never heard a straight guy say he wanted to have sex with Brad Pitt (or any other male) - which refers to the specific question. When asked if they had to pick a male celebrity to have sex with - yea I've heard mostly Brad Pitt and athletes. I think it's hero worship, not sexual attraction. And, Pitt was in Fight Club and other movies where is seems cool to hang with. The point is, I've never been watching a football game with a straight guy and he'd say "Wow - I'd love to have sex with Tom Brady." Never watched a Brad Pitt DVD and heard a guy say "God, I'd love to get with Brad."

by Anonymousreply 8712/03/2010

I have heard several straight men say Brad Pitt. I have a married friend from college, who has never had sex with a man, who swears that he would love to suck Prince's dick. I don't quite get it, and don't think that he would actually do it if it were presented...but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 8812/03/2010

What is it about Pitt and Prince?

by Anonymousreply 8912/04/2010

I remember reading a Kinsey collection on sexuality from the library as a kid years ago. It was a real eye opener on American sexuality.%0D %0D One of the answers I recall that stuck with me was from an apparently straight man who said he would have loved to have sex with the male appendage but didn't want the baggage that went with it! %0D %0D [quote]I think it's hero worship, not sexual attraction.%0D %0D Mmm in a sense. Men lie more than women about their sexuality because they are brought up to stricter regimens and expectations.

by Anonymousreply 9012/04/2010

Joe Manginello (? a werewolf on some vampire show I don't watch), David Beckham, Brad Pitt and Jared Leto

by Anonymousreply 9112/05/2010

The newest straight man crush is Tom Hardy. Tons of straight men are into him now.

by Anonymousreply 9212/05/2010

The Office covered this. Andy said he would sleep with Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 9312/05/2010

Brad Pitt

by Anonymousreply 9412/08/2010

Prince, similar pose. What do they have in common that would attract otherwise straight guys?

by Anonymousreply 9512/08/2010

"The newest straight man crush is Tom Hardy. Tons of straight men are into him now."%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D I'm sure 99% of the straight population has no idea who Tom Hardy is%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 9612/08/2010

"The newest straight man crush is Tom Hardy. Tons of straight men are into him now."

Wont they get weirded out that he was into men?

by Anonymousreply 9712/08/2010

James Franco.

by Anonymousreply 9812/08/2010

William Peterson and Peter Riegert. Of course it turned out he wasn't straight after all.%0D

by Anonymousreply 9912/09/2010

Brett Favre

by Anonymousreply 10012/09/2010

Franco looks like Ledger warmed over lately.

I don't know what the fuck he's on, but it's sucking the handsome out of him.

by Anonymousreply 10112/09/2010

by Anonymousreply 10212/09/2010

I agree with R96. They typically go for more well known men.

by Anonymousreply 10312/09/2010

Totally agree, R101. Watched Franco on Inside the Actors studio the other night and he is definitely losing his looks.%0D %0D Something doesn't seem quite right with him, either.%0D %0D I thought at one time he had the potential to be the next Brad Pitt (lookswise, anyway).

by Anonymousreply 10412/09/2010

Straight men say Brad Pitt cause it's the only movie star they know. That's who their girlfriend talk about Straight guys are not usually up on movie star gossip.

by Anonymousreply 10512/09/2010

Rob Thomas said he'd go gay for Michael Pitt, Brad's other brother.

by Anonymousreply 10612/09/2010

Keanu Reeves. Straight guys who saw the Matrix would tap that ass, no exceptions.%0D

by Anonymousreply 10712/11/2010

[quote]Wont they get weirded out that he was into men?%0D %0D Was. Lol. Frau.%0D %0D It doesn't go away you know.

by Anonymousreply 10812/12/2010

One str8 guy told me he'd do Matt Bomer. (I think there are others he'd have listed but he got self-conscious.)

by Anonymousreply 10912/12/2010

This is from another board where a guy is discussing Matt Damon's butt:

I'm a straight guy who's totally in love with Matt Damon. He's got a nice one - that's for sure. And Clooney agrees with me!

George Clooney Puts On Pounds; Likes Matt Damon's Butt

George Clooney pinched Matt Damon's butt before saying how nice it was. The Hollywood heartthrob felt up his co-star at a press conference for the pair's new movie "Syriana". Clooney told reporters, while giving Damon's behind a squeeze: "By the way, Matt Damon has a very nice ass." It was also revealed Clooney was depressed while making the movie - after piling on a staggering forty pounds for the role.

Damon told the handsome star: "You were a different person, you were constantly depressed." But Clooney quipped back: "Well Matt was lonely. He needed someone to cuddle in Dubai, where the movie was shot, but that doesn't go over so well in the Middle East."

Can't blame him. I'd love to feel that rump too.

by Anonymousreply 11012/12/2010

by Anonymousreply 11112/20/2010

Keanu Reeves

by Anonymousreply 11212/23/2010

Franco Nero (for the truly ancient)

by Anonymousreply 11312/23/2010

Women were hot for Brad Pitt from "Thelma and Louise." Men didn't get hot for Brad Pitt until "A River Runs Through It" when he played the neutered younger brother of an uptight queen and wore western hats and his eyes were lit to look sparkly.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 11412/23/2010

My straight guy friend said he'd fuck Bill Kaulitz. I've seen se pictures of him and he's really feminine, I would have been sure he was a girl if it wasn't for the lack of breasts.

by Anonymousreply 11512/28/2010

I've seen some really pretty, young British actors...I bet if you put a wig and a bra on them...alot of straight guys would fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 11612/29/2010

Such as, R116?

by Anonymousreply 11712/30/2010

Umm, guys. Are you sure that these "straight" guys are really straight? I have never in my life heard a straight guy say he would be willing to have sex with another guy under any circumstances whatsoever -- no desert island, no nuclear holocaust "last person on earth" scenario could induce them to do, uh, that. At gun-point? Maybe. But then, maybe not.%0D %0D I would seriously question the genuine straightness of a "straight" guy talking to a gay guy about men he would be willing to have sex with. The presence of the gay guy would be too threatening to a genuinely straight guy. The gay guy might "get ideas."%0D %0D If, on the other hand, he is a "curious" or "undecided" straight guy (and therefore not really quite sttaight), this sort of conversation might be his way of flirting not only with the idea of gay sex, but with the gay guy himself.%0D %0D Just another perspective to consider. I could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 11812/30/2010

Rob Thomas also said that he would have sex with Brad Pitt. %0D %0D He also seemed to have a crush on a former VH1 DJ a few years ago. He even made a comment on air about how attractive the guy was. The DJ was clearly flustered by Rob.

by Anonymousreply 11912/30/2010

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Ashton Kutcher.

by Anonymousreply 12012/31/2010

How about Nick Lachet? Very hot!

by Anonymousreply 12101/01/2011

Brad Pitt & Matt Damon

by Anonymousreply 12201/02/2011

R122, why Pitt and Damon? Why is it that, as R78, Pitt is "Brad is very close to being a girl" to straight men? Is Damon the same way?

by Anonymousreply 12301/02/2011

Who was the VH1 deejay R119? I used to like AJ Hammer back when he was on there.

by Anonymousreply 12401/02/2011

R124-The VJ was Bradford How.

by Anonymousreply 12501/02/2011

R123, there was a poll of straight guys done be a magazine a few years ago and Brad Pitt and Matt Damon are the ones most straight guys said they would go gay for.

I think they said it was because straight guys admire them and think they're cool or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 12601/02/2011

I never heard of a straigt man being interested in Damon. But I like him.

by Anonymousreply 12701/02/2011

Elvis Presley is a name that some straight guys used to say they would have sex with, although it's obviously not an option anymore.

by Anonymousreply 12801/02/2011

Back in the 90s I had a straight coworker who said 98 Degrees (Nick Lachet, et al.) were smoking hot.

by Anonymousreply 12901/02/2011

Well I asked some straight guys in my office and they said no one since they are not sexually attracted to men. So then I said what about a blow job and they thought about it for a second and the ones that answered said Brad Pitt.%0D %0D The guys were in their 30's and 40's.

by Anonymousreply 13001/02/2011

Yeah, I think of all the names mentioned here, Brad Pitt is the one most likely to be chosen by straight guys

by Anonymousreply 13101/03/2011

Because they are bland and have no imagination.

Is Peter Riegert gay?

by Anonymousreply 13201/03/2011

I'm positive that if more men knew about him, they'd say PAUL WALKER.

by Anonymousreply 13301/05/2011

This thread is a joke. So many queens here reaching for some scrap of evidence that straight men might want to fuck them under the right circumstances. Straight men are not interested in having sex with you, Brad Pitt or anyone else. It's just a fun little game they play, like when women all say they'd fuck Angelina Jolie. Faced with the reality of it they would never in a million years----not if they are straight.%0D %0D For those men here who are 100% gay--what woman would you have sex with?%0D %0D Answer? None

by Anonymousreply 13401/05/2011

Even the gayest person on Earth can come up with one or two opposite-sex people they would readily fuck. Doesn't mean they would ever want anything beyond that.

by Anonymousreply 13501/05/2011

Sorry R135. There's no woman I'd readily fuck. I'd have to be liquored up, pumped full of viagra, and have gay porn blasted straight into my eyeballs before anything'd happen between me and a woman.

by Anonymousreply 13601/06/2011

Dave Grohl. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 13701/10/2011

by Anonymousreply 13804/12/2011

Cesar Romero

by Anonymousreply 13904/12/2011

Dave Matthews (with or without the's all good).

by Anonymousreply 14004/26/2011

I had a seemingly straight pal of mine who was a huge Libertine fan, and would often say, he would happily fuck or get fucked by Pete Doherty and or Carl Barat. And given that at 21 he had huge posters on his wall of Pete and Carl, and considered them to be Gods, I genuinely believed him.

by Anonymousreply 14104/26/2011

I have NEVER heard any straight male say they would have sex with a male.

by Anonymousreply 14204/27/2011

More please

by Anonymousreply 14304/28/2011

I have heard/read on British football forums straight guys turn in droves towards striker Fernando Torres, ex-Liverpool and now Chelsea player. They can get away with it because when he scores for them, they can mask their attraction to him by bigging up his on the pitch exploits as a reason.

by Anonymousreply 14404/28/2011

What are the odds that r134 is effeminate?

by Anonymousreply 14504/28/2011

About 10 years ago we played that game in a dorm and the most popular choice was Justin Timberlake. Probably wouldn't happen today though.

by Anonymousreply 14604/28/2011

latest response from straight guy: "Matt Bomer. He's pretty."

by Anonymousreply 14704/28/2011

Tell him he has taste.

by Anonymousreply 14804/28/2011

by Anonymousreply 14905/02/2011

I hear Bojan Krkic (an FC Barcelona player), alll the time

by Anonymousreply 15005/02/2011

To Straight Guy R8, I'd love to have a 3-way with you and Tom Dwan. He's hot.

by Anonymousreply 15105/02/2011

Im str8, 17, and if i had to have sex with any male it would be Justin Bieber cos hes roughly my age and pretty hot or Taylor Lautner. :P

by Anonymousreply 15203/05/2012

I love when gay dudes pretend to be women or teenage boys online. It's creepy.

by Anonymousreply 15303/05/2012

by Anonymousreply 15403/06/2012

[quote]I think part of the reason people say Brad Pitt, aside from his good looks, is because he's pretty mellow. He doesn't have an imposing personality.

I actually think there's a lot of truth to this. It would explain why Depp is another popular answer.

R147 Your friend is not straight.

by Anonymousreply 15503/06/2012

by Anonymousreply 15603/22/2012

Robert Downey Jr. Hell. Yes. I'm gay though :I But all my straight guy friends would fuck RDJ within a moments notice :D

by Anonymousreply 15705/21/2013

What's good for the goose...

What one woman would you turn straight for?

Jodie Foster.

by Anonymousreply 15804/11/2014

R144, I knew Pete Doherty straight fanboys who said the same back then, also for radiohead's Jonny Greenwood circa early-mid 90s when he was an androgyny queen, always on the"I would go gay for" lists.

by Anonymousreply 15904/13/2014

Errr ... That Pete Doherty reference was to 141.

by Anonymousreply 16004/13/2014

Straight guys would all sleep with Henry Cavill. He's prettier than 99% of women.

by Anonymousreply 16104/13/2014

In what ways, R161?

by Anonymousreply 16204/14/2014

I would for James Wolk. No anal tho

by Anonymousreply 16304/14/2014

How convenient, R158.

by Anonymousreply 16404/14/2014

Why Drew Brees?

by Anonymousreply 16504/18/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!