Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why are FedEx/UPS drivers so fucking crazy?!

I always slow down whenever I see one while I'm driving down the street.

And sure enough, they pull right out and would have hit my car if I wouldn't have stopped.

I know they're on a tight schedule, but come on!

And with the Holidays upon us....

by Ugh!reply 2207/12/2013

Does anyone remember a UPS study which concluded they could save gas if drivers made only right turns?

by Ugh!reply 111/24/2010

Here's the study ....

by Ugh!reply 211/26/2010

They get extra bonus money if they make deliveries in a short period of time

by Ugh!reply 311/26/2010

None of our local drivers are even hot. When shorts season arrives, you'd swear each was a fancily dressed lesbian.

by Ugh!reply 511/26/2010

the guys are very hot in their tight tight uniforms

by Ugh!reply 711/26/2010

Our UPS driver was very hot and had his route changed. The replacement driver is about as ugly as one can get. I was very sad, but at least was able to stop shipping empty boxes to myself and in this economy...

by Ugh!reply 811/26/2010

"They won't hire extra staff although they know they should, they just lean on their current drivers/loaders."

In my area UPS hires temps to help with deliveries during this time period. They are not on the truck during afternoon pickups.

by Ugh!reply 911/26/2010

Why does it take UPS 15-digits to track a package when FedEX can do it in ten?

by Ugh!reply 1011/28/2010

Fifteen years ago a gay friend was a UPS driver in the West Village. He was propositioned, but never accepted an offer. When he quit we walked on Christopher Street, he stopped and chatted with old customers. He said most of the drivers at the Houston Street depot were not OK with gays.

by Ugh!reply 1111/28/2010

the UPS guys/gals smell in the summer. They don't have A/C and in Texas.. you start to smell.%0D %0D They aren't suppose to take the regular elevators, but you know one cheated from the elevator smells plus you catch them in there once in a while.

by Ugh!reply 1211/28/2010

In NYC FedEX, UPS and Verizon drivers don't look for spaces. They double park and get tickets. These companies generate the most tickets and get a volume discount.

by Ugh!reply 1311/28/2010

They are super sexy!!! I'm gay

by Ugh!reply 1607/11/2013

Mine are usually hot, so I dont complain.

by Ugh!reply 1707/11/2013

Almost every male UPS delivery guy I've ever seen has been hot. Is there some friggin' ol' queen hiring officer somewhere, pickin' her favorites?

by Ugh!reply 1807/12/2013

My neighbor is a UPS driver, some would consider him hot, I do not. He does have a DUI on his record from about 15 yrs ago.

by Ugh!reply 1907/12/2013

r18, it might be branding tactic, it works pretty well. Id love to be the hiring queen. The driver that serviced my old building was a super cute Latin guy and the brown shorts showcased his bubbly ass so well. Good job UPS!

by Ugh!reply 2007/12/2013

r20 Those shorts really DO make 'em sexier. Just think of all that hotness, in that UN-airconditioned truck. Oh Mama!!!!!

by Ugh!reply 2107/12/2013

Our UPS guy Paul, who heads home to Staten Island to his wife and kids, is considered hot by lots of guys in my neighborhood.

by Ugh!reply 2207/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.