Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Goldie Hawn turned 65 today.

She looks fabulous. My grandmother died when she was only 65, and she looked like a grandmother. It would be weird to have a sexy grandmother like Goldie.

by Anonymousreply 2801/26/2013

And she's never had any work done.

by Anonymousreply 111/21/2010

This picture both sickens me and makes me laugh at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 211/21/2010

She's known in Hollywood as "Oldie Hawn". In person, She doesn't look as young as you think. Lots of wrinklesaround the eyes and under the dyed mop and a voice deeper than Alec Baldwin. She strikes me as someone who's trying to hang on. The ultimate Hollwood phony and her daughter is just as bad.

by Anonymousreply 311/21/2010

How is she trying to hang on? She hasn't been seen in ages. SHE'S 65 for God's sake. Are you people never okay with ANYONE?%0D %0D Sorry. It's been a rough day. Even though Drew Bree's ass wins another one.

by Anonymousreply 411/21/2010

What a miserable, ugly human being R3 is who also has very poor judgment and knows very little of life.

by Anonymousreply 511/21/2010

What picture?

by Anonymousreply 611/21/2010

And it's Lorna Luft's birthday too!!%0D %0D and mine too!

by Anonymousreply 711/21/2010

So Goldie Hawn, Cher, and Susan Sarandon are all basically the same age? Not bad at all. I know Cher's had her share of plastic surgery, but she looks good and her body is still fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 811/21/2010

Why don't these women retire and relax? They have money, right? Tend roses at your Santa Barbara estate and spare yourself these humiliating photo ops. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 911/21/2010

Yeah, OP. This is HAWT!

by Anonymousreply 1011/21/2010

What's humiliating about them, R9? I read a recent interview with Sarandon where she was very comfortable with her appearance, saying she had earned every wrinkle and felt no need to hide them. Everyone ages. A beauty standard based on 25 year olds is warped and confining.

by Anonymousreply 1111/21/2010

R11, what the hell are you talking about!? Susan Sarandon has been cosmetically "refreshed" many times over the years. She's a liar.

by Anonymousreply 1211/21/2010

by Anonymousreply 1311/21/2010

Goldie retired years ago. She wasn't getting work worthy of someone her age, so she just said fuck it and stopped looking. %0D %0D I love her. She seems very down to earth and probably a blast to hang out with. Can't say the same for her daughter, though, who seems like a princess.

by Anonymousreply 1411/21/2010

r9 = Doris Day

by Anonymousreply 1511/21/2010

by Anonymousreply 1611/21/2010

Goldie retired because she was getting offers to play women her own age. Notice that Goldie never played a woman who was old enough to have grandchildren; she insisted on playing 35 when she was almost 60. It got ridiculous towards the end in "The Banger Sisters" where she basically played herself: an ancient groupie.

by Anonymousreply 1711/21/2010

"Sean Connery is Unique's mother!"

by Anonymousreply 1811/21/2010

She was in my store last week. I found her to be very sweet and funny, no attitude, looks great with little or no makeup.

by Anonymousreply 1911/21/2010

Susan Sarandon is comfortable in her own skin (even with a little refreshing), but Goldie Hawn never has been. She's basically worn curtains on her face for 25 years so people can't see her crows feet or her forehead wrinkles. Those who say she's content with herself have never actually looked at a picture of her.

by Anonymousreply 2011/21/2010

Read R19, R20. It helps if you have some idea of what you are talking about.

by Anonymousreply 2111/21/2010

I have always loved Goldie Hawn. I don't care if she doesn't look exactly like she did in Foul Play, or Overboard, or First Wives Club...she's had an amazing career and she deserves to enjoy her life.

by Anonymousreply 2211/21/2010

She's been using her hair to hide all her surgery scars and her wrinkles for years. And she produced one incredibly evil bitch of a daughter, and her grandson is going to be permanently damaged by all the uncles wandering in and out of his life and his mother.

by Anonymousreply 2311/21/2010

Goldie's face is too saggy and wrinkled in makeupfree pics to be someone who overuses surgery. I'm guessing fillers and botox along with hair and bangs hiding lines and wrinkles.

by Anonymousreply 2411/21/2010

Sarandon & Hawn have both had cosmetic surgery. It cracks me up when they go on TV and say how glad they are to have aged and act so "enlighted". Cher is honest about it, has told the truth about it for years. Lets face it "Oldie" and Sarandon would look like Dame Judi if they did not have work done. At least Sarandon doesn't look fucking ridiculous like Hawn with the mess of a hairstyle and trying to wear clothes that would look laughable on anyone over 25. And Yes Golden "Oldie" has a very deep voice now!

by Anonymousreply 2511/21/2010

r25 hates his mother. The feeling is undoubtedly mutual.

by Anonymousreply 2611/22/2010

Mom acts her age.

by Anonymousreply 2711/22/2010

Did Goldie and Susan get along on the set of "Banger Sisters"?

by Anonymousreply 2801/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!